Life is unfair they say………………..Some people spend their whole lives working so hard but at the end of the day what do they have to show for it?………………………Nothing! Another group of people do so little and with little efforts…………………Boom! Millionaire!
If you find yourself in the category of the first set of people mentioned above; people who struggle to get financial success yet achieve very little at the end of the day; it is understandable why you would think that life is unfair and that people only achieve success by good luck but the truth is that successful people do not make it by luck or chance but by something know as the ‘millionaire mindset’.
You cannot continue to fill your mind with negative things like pornography, musical lyrics, fear, doubts and all other junks and expect to achieve much in life. To be successful, it is important to train your mind for success. Your mind is such a strong tool, capable of achieving anything you set out to achieve. If you want to be rich, you first have to feel rich and think rich. You have to employ a positive attitude always and program your mind for success.
You can harness the power of your mind to achieve success in virtually any aspects of yours life. It doesn’t have to be for financial success only; you can use the power of your mind to get anything you want whether marital connection, weight loss, a job, a contract or even friendship. You just need to know how to harness the power of positive thinking. Here are some steps you need to take in order to uses the power of positive thinking to get what you want-:
How to Harness the Power of Your Mind for Success
1. Have specific plans-: You need to be clear about what you want to accomplish. You cannot desire to be a baseball player while you are also wishing you could become a football player. This someone puts your subconscious mind in a state of confusion. There is nothing wrong with having multiple goals but you have to do it one step at a time and work towards achieving one thing at a time. In the beginning of each year, you should have clearly written goals which you desire to achieve for the year. You should also break them down into monthly, weekly and daily goals. When you consistently plan and write down your goals, it registers itself in your subconscious mind and keeps you motivated so that you can work hard to achieve what you want.
2. Employ the power of positive thinking-: You have to fill yourself with positive thoughts towards your goal and every other thing around you and try as much as possible to purge your mind of all negative thoughts. You should also surround yourself with people with positive attitude because they can help to lift your spirit even when you are feeling defeated. Having doubts and fears about your goals is not good enough. You must always think positive even when it seems unrealistic to do so.
My brother once told me that I should try an experiment that his friend had told me about. According to him, his friend had used this method to secure his dream job and he (my brother) also used it when he wanted to buy a car and it worked for him. He sent me some e-books and audio messages to help me learn more about ‘the world’s best kept secret’ like he called it.
Well, I tried it and did it work? Absolutely, it did work for me. All I had to do was write down what I considered the most important thing I wanted on a tiny piece of paper. I had to carry this paper with me everywhere I went and then at intervals, bring it out, read it, imagine myself already having what I wanted and then smiling/being happy about my success. This might seem like a stupid trick especially to the realists but what I do know is that I have used it several times and it worked.
I have also experienced firsthand, what negative thinking can do to you. Whenever I am expecting something or working on something and I start to fear, doubt and engage in negative thoughts; I might just as well kiss my expectations good bye because most of the time; things would end up exactly how I feared they would. But when I try to feel confident and think positively; it almost always works. This is neither religion, nor hypnosis nor science; it is just common sense. Our minds are very powerful just like our tongues are powerful. You can use your mind to attract success the same way you can use your tongue to bring negativity into your life. The key is to always fill your minds with positive thoughts.
3. Always be thankful for what you have-: Another way to attract success through positive thinking is to always be grateful for what you have no matter how little. Grumble less and appreciate more.
4. Work towards your goal-: Of course, you cannot sleep on your couch all day, every day and expect a change. You must be ready to work hard. One trick that works is to ensure that you do something daily towards achieving your goal.
5. Be consistent-: Stop jumping from one goal to another. Today you want to be an actress; tomorrow you want to be a ballerina. How about you just pick one to concentrate your full efforts on? Yes, I know must successful people are serial business men and investors but remember that they didn’t set up 10 businesses at once expecting them all to succeed; they never could have achieved success that way.
6. Meditation-: Daily meditation also helps you fight negative thinking and helps to refocus your mind and eliminate distractions that may prevent you from achieving your desired goals. A few minutes of exercise daily would also help your mind to refocus and give you the energy you need to function.