Are you about starting an Indian restaurant? If YES, here is a complete sample Indian restaurant business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an Indian restaurant. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample Indian restaurant marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for Indian restaurants. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start an Indian Restaurant Business?
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start an Indian Restaurant Business?
The united states of America is one of the few countries of the world that is home to people of different continents, and Indians can boast of a growing population in the States. If you are an Indian living in the United States and you are looking towards leveraging on the vast population of Indian migrants in the US to generate revenue, then one of your best options is to start an Indian restaurant.
The truth is that if you can successfully start an Indian restaurant in the United States, your clients aren’t going to be just Indians but every other person within your location who loves exploring delicacies from different parts of the world.
You already know by now that businesses need business plans to project and tag along. Writing a business plan to many might be difficult because of the many technicalities involved. It is for this reason that business plan templates can be drawn from the internet and business books so that you can have an idea of what it is like to draw up a business plan for yourself.
That is not all, you will need to make sure that you have reasons why you want to be in that line of business. This could be categorized as the vision and mission of your business as you will see in this sample business plan template as you forge ahead. Other areas that might require some math could be worked out along the road as you get acquainted with the sample business plan.
You too can now write your own business plan by fixing in the appropriate details of your business after you have gone through the sample Indian restaurant business plan below.
A Sample Indian Restaurant Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Indian restaurants are restaurants that mainly prepare and sell Indian-style food. The Indian Restaurant industry accommodates single-location, chain and franchised enterprises, as well as full-service and fast-food operators whose major delicacies are Indian inspired. Players in this industry also sell alcoholic and other beverages as a means of generating more revenue and maximizing profits.
A close watch of the Indian Restaurants industry shows that the industry has benefited greatly from an increased acceptance of Indian cuisine in the mainstream American food industry.
In addition, an increasing immigrant population from Indian coupled with domestic adaptations of Indian food, such as dosa, bonda, currivepillai sadam and chicken kabab, has also aided the rise of the Indian Restaurants industry over the last five years. As a result of these major trends, industry revenue is expected to continue growing going forward.
The Restaurants industry that Indian restaurant is a part of is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States. Statistics has it that in the United States of America, the restaurant industry generates over $38 billion annually from more than 34,061 registered and licensed restaurants and franchises scattered all around the country. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 877,619 people. Experts project the restaurants industry to grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate within the next five years.
The restaurants industry is a profitable industry in the United States and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities. Plus, you don’t need to be an Indian to successfully launch and run this business.
2. Executive Summary
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is a registered Indian restaurant that will be located in a city with a huge Indian population – San Francisco Bay Area – California but hopes to spread out to key cities in the United States within the first 5 years of operation.
We are at the final stages of leasing a facility along a major road that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of standard Indian restaurant that we intend launching and the facility is located directly opposite the largest residential estate in San Francisco – California.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC will be involved in the sale of a wide variety of Indian inspired delicacies, juice, sodas et al.
We are aware that there are several Indian restaurants and other standard restaurants that serve Indian delicacies scattered all around San Francisco – California, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have delivery service options for our customers, and our outlet is well secured with the various payment options.
Much more than retailing and serving Indian delicacies and drinks, our customer care will be second to none in the whole of San Francisco – California. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they visit our restaurant.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our restaurant. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large our customer base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that directly affect them.
We are aware of the trend in the restaurant industry especially in the United States and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our restaurant to make purchase or whatever they want, but we will also operate an online restaurant and our customers can place orders for our meals online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is a family business that is owned by Ravi Rajamma and his immediate family members. Ravi Rajamma is an Indian celebrity chef and he has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration, with over 15 years’ experience in the restaurant and fast food industry, working for some of the leading brands in india and the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in San Francisco – California, but there is a plan to open other outlets all around California and in other key cities in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is a company that looks forward to deliver excellent services and of course Indian delicacies. We want to be known as the Indian restaurant that truly cares for her customers.
Our intention of starting our Indian restaurant is to favorably compete in the industry and of course to make profits, and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to achieve our aim and business goal. Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Operating quick-service restaurants
- Operating fast food services
- Operating drive-thru and take-out facilities
- Sale of Indian delicacies such as; dosa, bonda, currivepillai sadam and chicken kabab et al.
- Sale of Sandwiches
- Sale of beverages such as juice and sodas
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading Indian restaurant in San Francisco – California and to open chains of Indian restaurants all across major cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish chains of Indian restaurants that will make available a wide variety of Indian inspired delicacies and soft drinks at affordable prices to the residents of San Francisco – California and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our chains of restaurants.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting an Indian restaurant business is to build a standard business in San Francisco – California. Although our Indian restaurant might not be as big as some of the leading brands in the industry, but will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Chef/Kitchen Workers
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Van Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Chief Chef):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the restaurant (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensures that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- In charge of preparing Indian inspired delicacies and other delicacies as supervised by the kitchen supervisor
- Responsible for carrying out all casual or unskilled jobs in the restaurant
- Responsible for packaging meals meant for delivery
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager or kitchen supervisor
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization’s website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that unoccupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Delivers correspondence for the restaurant
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting just one outlet of our restaurant in San Francisco is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over California and other cities in the United States of America.
We are aware that there are several Indian restaurants all over San Francisco and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in fast food line of business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC;
Our location, the business model we will be operating, varieties of payment options, wide varieties of Indian inspired delicacies and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new Indian restaurant and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar chains of Indian restaurants.
The fact that we are going to be operating our Indian restaurant in one of the busiest streets in San Francisco with a robust Indian community provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our Indian inspired delicacies to a large number of people.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our restaurant; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new Indian restaurant or a standard conventional restaurant that serves Indian inspired delicacies in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In this era when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your business a whole lot of favor if you create your own online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert in your line of business is to blog constantly about Indian inspired foods.
You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your Indian restaurant. You can as well go ahead to open an online portal where people can place order from your restaurant. You must ensure that your delivery system is efficient if you intend to do well with your online restaurant business.
Also, players in the restaurant industry have created new menu options that capitalize on the trend of increasing awareness of the health risks associated with high – fat diets. The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth. These trends are expected to continue and contribute to revenue growth going forward.
Lastly, a close watch of the trend in the Indian Restaurants industry shows that the industry has benefited greatly from an increased acceptance of Indian cuisine in the mainstream American food industry. In addition, an increasing immigrant population from India coupled with domestic adaptations of Indian inspired food, such as Chicken Kabab, has also aided the rise of the Indian Restaurants industry over the last five years. As a result of these major trends, industry revenue is expected to continue growing going forward.
8. Our Target Market
One thing about Indian inspired delicacies is that it is not just for India and other Asian people; it is for everyone in the United States and tourists as well. As a matter of fact, most Indian restaurants now have menu designed specifically for vegetarians and others depending on their food preferences.
In view of that, we have positioned our Indian restaurant to service residents of San Francisco and every other location where our chains of Indian restaurant outlets will be located in key cities all over the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail our products to the following groups of people;
- Indian migrants
- Event Planners
- Corporate Organizations
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
A close study of the restaurant industry of which Indian restaurant is a part of, reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other Indian restaurants in San Francisco – California.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is launching a standard Indian restaurant that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of San Francisco – California and other cities where we intend opening our chains of Indian restaurant outlets. Our restaurant facility is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in San Francisco Bay Area – California with a robust Spanish community. We have enough parking spaces that can accommodate over 20 cars per time.
We will ensure that we have wide varieties of Indian inspired delicacies in our restaurant at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our restaurant and not make a purchase. One of our business goals is to make Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC a one stop Indian restaurant. Our excellent customer service culture, online options, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the restaurant industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is in business to operate a standard Indian restaurant business in San Francisco – California. We are in the restaurant industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be the retailing of the following products at affordable prices/offering the following services;
- Operating quick-service restaurants
- Operating fast food services
- Operating drive-thru and take-out facilities
- Sale of Indian delicacies such as; dosa, bonda, currivepillai sadam and chicken kabab et al.
- Sale of Sandwiches
- Sale of beverages, such as water, juice and sodas
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to restaurant business, if your restaurant is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in San Francisco – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the Indian restaurant industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in San Francisco – California.
Below is the sales projection for Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to Indian restaurant start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same delicacies as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of San Francisco. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the restaurant industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in San Francisco – California.
In summary, Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our Indian restaurant in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our Indian restaurant by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, event planners, households, Indian and Asia communities and key stake holders in San Francisco – California
- Ensure that we have wide varieties of Indian cum Asian inspired delicacies and soft drinks in our restaurant at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our restaurant
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around San Francisco – California
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage in direct marketing via our sales agents
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our Indian restaurant is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC has a long term plan of opening chains of Indian restaurants in various locations in California and key cities in the United States, which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in San Francisco Bay Area before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our brand.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around San Francisco – California
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and delivery vans and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to restaurants, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can purchase food at cheaper prices which is why big players in the restaurant industry will continue to attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with bigger and well – established Indian restaurants, but we will ensure that the prices of all the delicacies that are available in our restaurant are competitive with what is obtainable amongst Indian restaurant within our level.
We are aware that there are contracts for supply of Indian cum Asian inspired foods and soft drinks by government establishments, NGOs, corporate organizations or big religious organization; we will ensure that we abide by the bidding pricing template when we bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
At Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our Indian inspired delicacies without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a restaurant; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for construction of a fast food restaurant – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (food ingredients, drinks and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) to successfully set up our Indian restaurant in San Francisco – California.
Generating Startup Capital for Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Ravi Rajamma and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our Indian and Asian inspired delicacies and drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Ravi Rajamma® Indian Restaurant, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the restaurant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of delicacies that will be available in our menu: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of food ingredients, coffees and soft drinks: In Progress