Do you want to start a baseball facility? If YES, here is a detailed sample indoor baseball facility business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
If you live in an area where people play softball or baseball, you can make a fortune by leveraging on providing an indoor baseball facility that will help them practice and enjoy their games. Of course, people that play softball or baseball usually don’t have their own private facility and all they would need to play the game hence the need to patronize an indoor baseball facility.
An indoor baseball facility or betting cage is an encircled area for baseball or softball players to learn the skill of batting and to hone their skills in preparation for games and competitions. The ideal materials used for batting cages is netting, and they are usually rectangular in shape. Aside from the capacity to stop baseballs during batting practice; any structure that will prevent vandalism can be built as well.
Indoor baseball facility business just like most sport facility businesses, thrives on creativity and good business skills. Any aspiring entrepreneur with management and business skills can open an indoor baseball facility, as long as they are creative, they can get people to promote their brand and they have good management and business skills.
A Sample Indoor Baseball Facility Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Facility and Services Offering
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sales Forecast
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Indoor baseball facility business falls under the Indoor Sports Facilities Management industry and players in this industry basically maintain and operate recreational indoor sports facilities. This report includes for-profit and nonprofit facilities that generate revenue through membership or admission fees.
It excludes fitness centers that primarily provide exercise equipment and other indoor recreation facilities such as college facilities, bowling alleys and dance halls. If you have been following the Indoor Sports Facilities Management industry, you would have realized that the industry benefited from broad economic improvements over the five years to 2019.
During the current period, higher sports participation rates and growing public awareness of the link between physical activity and health led to an expected increase in demand for industry services, as relatively high per capita disposable income levels expanded consumer spending levels.
Accordingly, an increased share of youth sports teams were able to afford indoor sports facilities. As a result, industry revenue is expected to increase during the current period.
However, industry growth was partially hindered over the past five years by increased competition for consumer leisure time from gyms and health and fitness clubs. Over the five years to 2024, industry revenue is forecast to continue rising as a result of further improvements in consumer disposable income, consumer confidence and health awareness.
The Indoor Sports Facilities Management industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in some parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Italy et al.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 9,736 licensed and registered indoor sports facilities management (indoor baseball facilities inclusive) scattered all across the United States.
The industry is responsible for directly employing about 33,313 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $1 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 4.5 percent between 2015 and 2020. It is important to state that no establishment has a lion share of the available market in this industry.
A recent research published by IBISWORLD shows that during the past five years, the Indoor Sports Facilities Management industry exhibited growth due to many industry operators updating their facilities to attract consumers. This investment differentiated operators’ product portfolios from other consumer leisure activities, such as at-home digital entertainment.
The report further stated that, to attract budget-conscious consumers, some industry operators implemented coupons and discounts, which generated awareness about family fun centers and golf driving ranges as a local entertainment option.
Additionally, industry operators focused on specializing their product portfolio to attract particular demographics, such as adding bowling alleys to develop a strong customer base among families with older children.
Some of the factors that encourages entrepreneurs to open their own indoor baseball facility could be that the business is a thriving business and batting cages can be used not only by professional baseball or softball players, but also people who play baseball or softball for leisure and who would want to have their own batting cage in their yard.
Over and above, the indoor baseball facility business is a part of, is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to open on a small scale with just one facility in a community or you can choose to open on a large scale with standard indoor baseball facilities in different locations across different cities in the United States of America.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is a standard and registered indoor baseball facility that will be located in Jefferson City – Missouri; in a sport loving estate. We have been able to secure all the necessary permits for our facility.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will establish an ideal indoor facility for baseball or softball players to learn the skill of batting and to hone their skills in preparation for games and competitions and also for hosting baseball competitions.
We are set to services a wide range of baseball lovers not just in the Jefferson City, but also in all across major cities in the United States where we hope to open of indoor baseball facilities.
We are aware that there are several large and small indoor baseball facility management companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will ensure that all our indoor baseball facilities meet international standard. We want to build a business with a wide range of clientele base cut across people and businesses of different financial status. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base may grow to.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they make use of our facility. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our customers.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Campbell Johnson and his immediate family members.
Campbell Johnson has a Degree in Business Management, with well over 19 years of experience in the indoor sports facilities management industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States. He will be bringing in his vast hands – on experience to help build Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. to become an international brand.
Our Facility and Services Offering
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is in the indoor baseball facility industry to make available world – class indoor baseball facility and batting cages for baseball or softball players to learn the skill of batting and to hone their skills in preparation for games and competitions.
We are set to services a wide range of baseball players in the United States of America and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to give our clients and potential clients extra services and amenities. We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goal, aim and ambition of opening the business.
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the ‘go to’ indoor sports facility in the whole of Jefferson City and environs when it comes to world – class indoor baseball facility and batting cages for baseball or softball players to learn the skill of batting and to hone their skills in preparation for games and competitions.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class indoor baseball facility whose facility will not only attract individual baseball and softball players, but also attract organizers or world – class baseball competitions to host their local, national and international competitions in our facility.
- Our Business Structure
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. do not intend to open a small – scale indoor baseball facility business; our intention of opening an indoor baseball facility is to build a standard and one stop indoor baseball facility in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Although our indoor baseball facility might not be as big as the leaders in the industry, but we will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Executive Office – CEO
- Indoor baseball facility Manager
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Safety Instructor / Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive / Front Desk Officer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
Indoor Baseball Facility Manager
- Responsible for operating and managing the indoor baseball facility
- Ensures that the facility is in tip top position at all times
- Responsible for managing food and beverage services
- Manage membership and registration services
- Handle equipment rentals and sales services
- Handle other relevant indoor baseball facility operations
Safety Instructors / Assistant (5)
- Ensure that members and new comers follow lay down safety measures when they make use of our indoor baseball facility
- Handle registration for indoor baseball sports tournaments and matches
- Responsible for handling and giving instruction for services such as meals and beverages, and other related services that we will be offering.
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes members and potential members / clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the indoor baseball facility
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Wash bats, softballs and other sportswear after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the indoor baseball facility center manager.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading indoor baseball facility management companies in the United States of America and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organization – structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several large and small indoor baseball facility management companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the indoor sports facility management industry to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.;
One of the apparent strengths that will definitely stand as a plus for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is the fact that our indoor baseball facility is centrally located in a densely populated – residential area filled with baseball and softball lovers in Jefferson City – Missouri; our location is in fact one of our major strength.
We equally have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who will work our members to achieve their aims making use of our indoor baseball facility and lastly our gate fee / membership package is going to be one of the best that anybody living in Jefferson City – Missouri can get; it is cheap and affordable.
Before setting up this business, we critically looked into our business model and we were able to identify two major weakness.
One is the fact that we are a new business and the second is the fact that we may not have the financial resources required to match up with existing indoor baseball facility and even government own indoor sports facilities in Jefferson City – Missouri and also in generating the needed hypes that can drive traffic towards our indoor playground facility.
The fact that we are going to be operating our indoor baseball facility in Jefferson City – Missouri provides us with unlimited opportunities to attract loads of baseball and softball lovers and fans. As per capita disposable income rises, more consumers will be able to allocate expenditures toward leisure activities, including baseball and family fun centers.
Furthermore, rising household income also translates into greater spending on food, beverages and merchandise items at industry establishments. Per capita disposable income is expected to increase in 2020, representing a potential opportunity for the industry. Going forward, innovative offerings and rising disposable income will drive industry demand
When consumers have more leisure time, playing of softball and baseball increases. As the unemployment rate continues to fall, more consumers will have funds to allocate toward industry services but will be time-strapped as they return to work. Thus, in 2020, time spent on leisure and sports is expected to stagnate, representing a potential threat to the industry. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
- Market Trends
If you take a closer look at the indoor baseball facility Industry, you will realize that stagnant product prices and of course key demographic variables have affected the indoor baseball facility industry over the years. Surprisingly, growth in the number of businesses that make use of batting cages has not been sufficient to compensate for stagnant prices.
Going forward, wealth gains resulting from increases in per capita disposable income and improvements in equity markets will positively impact the sale of batting cages. Large indoor baseball facility management companies have economies of scale in distribution and marketing and small – scale indoor baseball facility management companies can compete successfully by targeting low income earning brackets in the society.
Domestic operators have been forced to settle for lower profit margins to compete with low-cost imports. Lastly, as part of marketing strategies, indoor baseball facility management companies ensure that they are always improvising and following the trends if indeed they want to maintain their market share in the industry.
Our Target Market
We know that there is a large market for indoor baseball facilities in the United States of America and of course all across the globe. In view of that, we have positioned our indoor baseball facility to service the clientele in the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in the indoor baseball facility industry to attract a wide range of customers;
- Male and female, adults and children that make use of batting cages for either for leisure or as professional baseball players
- Baseball and softball clubs
A close study of the indoor baseball facility industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative with your facility and market approach, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other leading indoor baseball facility management companies in the United States and the globe.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is launching a standard indoor baseball facility that will indeed become the preferred choice of baseball players and fans in Jefferson City – Missouri and every other location where we intend opening our indoor baseball facility.
Our indoor baseball facility is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of business we want to run. We have enough parking spaces that can accommodate well over 30 cars / trucks per time. Our competitive advantage lies in the state of the art indoor baseball facility that we own.
We have a team of highly trained and experienced indoor baseball facility managers and support staff members that can go all the way to give everyone that patronize our facility value for their money. We are well positioned in the heart of Jefferson City – Missouri and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our indoor baseball facility for business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (start – ups indoor baseball facility management companies) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is in business to operate and manage indoor baseball facility. In essence, our source of income will be the gate fee and membership fees that we will generate from people who want to make use of our indoor baseball facility and from sales of foods, drinks and softball related merchandize.
One thing is certain when it comes to indoor baseball facility management business, if your facility is well – equipped and well located, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Jefferson City – Missouri and every other location where we intend opening our indoor baseball facility in the United States of America and of course the rest of the world and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the indoor baseball facility industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Below are the sales projections for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to indoor baseball facility start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $650,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become one of the preferred choice for customers not only in Jefferson City – Missouri but in every other location where we intend opening our indoor baseball facility.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the indoor baseball facility industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the United States of America.
In summary, Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our indoor baseball facility in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our indoor baseball facility by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to businesses baseball and softball players and fans and key stake holders in Jefferson City – Missouri and every other location where we intend opening our indoor baseball facility
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of designs of batting cages
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our retailing outlets
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Jefferson City – Missouri
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for indoor baseball facility
- List our business and facility on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our indoor baseball facility
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our indoor baseball facility is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our indoor baseball facility.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening our outlets in various locations all around Jefferson City – Missouri and other key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Jefferson City – Missouri before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community – based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our indoor baseball facility.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Jefferson City – Missouri
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our indoor baseball facility in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging as gate fees or membership fee in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they register as a family or a sports clubs and schools. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine (POS)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for access and usage of our facility without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for payment of membership fees.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and one stop indoor baseball facility in Jefferson City, Missouri and here are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard indoor sports facilities- $100,000
- The total cost for remodeling the indoor baseball facility – $50,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The total cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a website: $600
- The total cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our indoor baseball facility business. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is a private registered family business that is solely owned and financed by Campbell Johnson and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the open – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our open – up capital;
- Generate part of the open – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available world – class and state or the art indoor baseball facility, deliver quality services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times. From our findings, another factor that kills new business such as ours is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the products they want to see in our store. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services; expand our product and service offerings once the need arises.
Softball Zone® Indoor Baseball Facility Management Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility (to fit into a 21st century indoor baseball facility): In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed baseball wares, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with baseball and softball clubs, schools, key stakeholders and wholesale suppliers of baseball related products: In Progress.