Do you want to start a jazz club and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a detailed sample jazz club business plan template & FREE feasibility report. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur that is interested in starting a bar related business, then you should consider starting a jazz club especially if you live in a city that has loads of jazz lovers.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services.
A Detailed Sample Jazz Club Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
A jazz club is a venue where the primary entertainment is the performance of live jazz music, although some jazz clubs primarily focus on the study and/or promotion of jazz-music. Jazz clubs are usually a type of nightclub or bar, which is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages.
Bar business falls under the nightclub and bar industry and this industry includes bars, taverns, pubs, lounges, nightclubs, jazz clubs and other drinking places that primarily prepare and serve alcoholic beverages for immediate consumption. These establishments may also provide limited food services.
In the United States of America, the industry generates over $27 billion annually from more than 64,385 night clubs and bars (jazz clubs inclusive) scattered all around. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 414,155 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 2.5 percent annual rate between 2014 and 2019. Please note that the night clubs and bars industry in the United States has no major players with a market share of greater than 5 percent.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Bars and Nightclubs industry in the United States has experienced growth over the five years to 2019, despite stagnation in 2017 and 2018. These dips were a result of shaky consumer confidence and changing consumer preferences, causing more people to drink at home rather than at bars or nightclubs.
However, industry revenue growth was strong in 2015 and 2016 and is expected to tick up 1.3 percent in 2019, reaching an estimated $26.6 billion. Overall, industry revenue is expected to increase at an annualized rate of 2.5 percent in the five years to 2019 as per capita alcohol consumption and disposable income rise, permitting people to spend more of their pay at bars and nightclubs. Jazz club and bar operators have attempted to respond to changing preferences.
A close study of the jazz clubs line of business reveals that the barriers to entering the night clubs and bars industry are moderate. Interestingly, operators in the Bars and Nightclubs industry are expected to benefit from a continued increase in household incomes and consumer spending over the next five years. Consumer spending is projected to grow.
The industry will benefit from an improving economy, a steady unemployment rate and increased discretionary spending. Additionally, per capita expenditure on alcohol is expected to increase steadily during the five-year period, particularly on premium beverages. The “premiumization” trend will continue to benefit industry operators as consistent overall economic growth bolsters disposable incomes.
In as much as starting a jazz club business can be profitable and rewarding, the success of any new jazz club in the United States is not automatic. The chances of new jazz clubs to struggle within the first 6 months of launching can’t be ruled out.
As a matter of fact, it can take between two to five years before most night clubs and bars (jazz clubs inclusive) can recover their initial investment. In order words, just like loads of new businesses, the statistics for jazz bars do not favor startups, you just have to have a long term investment plan if you intend starting this business.
2. Executive Summary
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is a standard jazz club and bar that will be located in and ideal facility in Monterey Park – California. Our facility is in a community with loads of jazz lovers and socialites. We are set to contribute our own quota to the already healthy jazz culture and social life that the state of California is known for.
Aside from running a jazz club where all genre of jazz music such as soul jazz, bebop jazz, and jazz age et al will be played by popular and upcoming jazz artistes, we will also run a standard bar where we will make available assorted beers, crafted beers, wines, liquors, distilled spirits, martinis, non-alcoholic drinks, tobacco, beverages and food.
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is going to be located in a conducive environment that is specifically designed for relaxing, socializing and networking and free from all forms of violence. Our jazz club and bar facility is centrally located in a busy Monterey Park and it has the capacity to accommodate 100 people per time.
The facility is designed to meet both health and safety standards as recommended by the local authority. Our customers are going to be treated with good jazz music at all times. We have made provision for live jazz band to perform.
We are in the jazz club and bar business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money and time; we want to give people patronize our jazz club and bar the opportunity to choose from the wide range of beers and other drinks that are manufactured in the United States of America. Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. will go all the way to bring in both local and national jazz artistes to perform live in our jazz club.
Our goal is to make every day a day of celebration, networking and socializing, so we will employ all publicity strategies that will enable our jazz club and bar to become the talk of town in and around California. Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is owned by Lincoln Moore who has successfully managed several bars and night clubs in Los Angeles and Las Vegas prior to opening his own jazz club.
He has the magic wand to attract people who go to bars and jazz clubs on a regular basis. Lincoln Moore has good working relationship with celebrities and key stakeholders in the entertainment industry not only in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, but also throughout the United States of America.
3. Our Services and Product Offering
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is going to operate a standard jazz club and bar that will make available every activity, services and product that can be found in a standard jazz club and bar in the United States. We are in the jazz club and bar business to favorably compete with leaders in our industry.
Aside from good jazz music and dance, we will ensure that we make available assorted drinks and food in our bar. These are some of the products and services that will be found in our bar;
- Continuous play of jazz music and live jazz performance
- Standup Comedy
- Hall Rental Services for Parties
- Beers (Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra-Light, Natural Light, Busch Light, Bush, Redds Apple Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum Lager et al)
- Locally Crafted Beers (Pale Beers, Amber Beers, Dark Beers, Hebrew Beers, Gluten Free, Organic Brews, Cider et al)
- Distilled spirits
- Non – alcoholic beverages
4. Our Mission & Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and secured jazz club and bar in Monterey Park – California that will be the melting pot of all lovers of jazz music.
- Our mission is to establish a jazz club and bar business that will create a standard of excellence in the industry.
- We want to grow our jazz club and bar business to be listed amongst the top 10 jazz clubs in the United State within the first 5 years of opening our doors to general public.
Our Business Structure
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is established to be a pacesetter when it comes to how standard jazz club and bars should be run. We have the goal of assembling a team of dedicated workforce who will give our customers excellent customer service at all times, a team that will ensure that we will continue to have repeat customers.
Below is the shape and structure we will build Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. on;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Jazz Club and Bar Manager
- Greeters/Customer Service Agent/Table Attendant
- Security Officers
5. Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
Jazz Club and Bar Manager:
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the jazz club and bar
- Ensure that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with vendors
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complaints and enquiries
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Responsible for Training and Development in the organization
- Responsible for procuring of supplies and equipment
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check identification of the guests to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve Wine and Beer to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Make lists of supplies in conjunction with the bar manager / management
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company.
Disc Jockey (DJ)
- Coordinate different jazz music sessions
- Ensures that customers are entertained with the best of jazz music
- Manage the sound system for the jazz club and bar
- In charge of jazz music collections
- Responsible for developing jazz music playlists.
- Open door and welcome customers
- Ensures that customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handle customers’ enquiries
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing drinks and snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the jazz club and bar manager
- Clean up after customers
- Clear ashtrays as and when required.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the jazz club and bar manager.
- Ensure that the jazz club and bar facility is secured at all time
- Control traffic and organize parking
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hours’ basis
- Submit security reports weekly
- Any other duty as assigned by the jazz club and bar manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is established with the aim of becoming the melting pot of all lovers of jazz music and to become a pacesetter when it comes to how standard jazz club and bars should be run, which is why we have taken our time to analyze and conduct SWOT analysis to be able to identify areas we need to work on if indeed we want to achieve our business goals and objectives.
No investor would want to invest his or her hard – earned money without assessing the risks involved in the venture and also his or her capability to deliver and make profits from the business.
In view of that, Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. hired a business and HR specialist to help conduct SWOT analysis for the business and below is a summary of the result that was generated;
Our strength as a jazz club and bar business are, excellent and detailed customer service, highly secured and safe facility, availability of a wide range of jazz music and jazz artists, assorted drinks, beverages, tobaccos and food. We can boast of having some of the best hands in the industry, excellent facility, excellent ambience and perfect location for a jazz club and bar in metropolitan and bubbling city like Monterey Park – California.
Our perceived weakness could be that we are a new jazz club and bar in a highly competitive city like Monterey Park – California, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
There are unlimited business opportunities available to jazz club and bar businesses in busy cities like Monterey Park – California. Another opportunity that we stand to leverage on is the fact that we can easily order any brand of beer and drinks directly from the manufacturer with little or no stress.
One of the threats that is likely going to confront us is unfavorable government policies, security threat, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect sales and perhaps the emergence of new jazz clubs and bars (competitors) within the same location where our jazz club and bar is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The societal shift away from alcoholic drinks toward healthier lifestyles is to a large extent contributing to a steady decline in the amount of individual spending allocated to trips to bars and nightclubs plus the fact that nobody wants to be caught driving while drunk. As a matter of fact, it is now becoming trending to find nightclubs and bars educating their customers on the danger of driving while drunk.
The recent market trend in the nightclub and bar industry is such that the increase in the number of consumers choosing packaged beverages for home consumption rather than at bars or nightclubs is also on the increase. This trend is surely going to have lasting impacts on the business.
Statistics has it that the number of jazz club and bar businesses is forecast to decline slightly but that does not in any way affect the revenue generated by those who are still in business. In fact, the revenues are expected to grow as the economy improves and consumer spending increases. The industry revenue is projected to grow to about 2.5 percent per year over the next 6 years.
It is also important to point out that personal income and entertainment contributes greatly to the number of people that patronize jazz clubs and bars. Although there are loads of clients for the jazz club and bar business, but the profitability of individual jazz clubs depend largely on their ability to drive traffic and develop a loyal customer’s base.
Bars and nightclubs do not only compete with one another alone, they also share the available market with other businesses like restaurants, hotels, casinos and outlets that retails drinks for home consumption.
8. Our Target Market
As a standard jazz club and bar, Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. will offer a wide range of services and products hence we are well trained and equipped to services a wide range of clientele base. The target market for our jazz club and bar cuts across people from all walks of life, local and international tourists as well.
We have done our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who we expect will patronize our jazz club. Below is a list of the people we have specifically design our jazz club and bar (products and services) for;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- People in the entertainment industry
- Event planners
- Sports Men and Women
- College Students
We are aware of the stiff competition that exist in the nightclub and bar cum entertainment industry in Monterey Park – California, and despite the fact that the level of competition for jazz club and bar business is pretty high, but if you know how to drive traffic to your jazz club, you will sure make huge returns from the business.
Good enough, the owner of our jazz club and bar has the magic wand to attract jazz music lovers; he has done it with several jazz clubs and bars that he has managed both in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Part of what is going to be our selling point in Monterey Park – California is the fact that we operate a standard jazz club and bar in a perfect location and also the fact that our jazz club and bar facility is highly secured. Another factor that will give Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. competitive edge is that we have enough packing space to accommodate the number of customers our jazz club and bar can contain.
We are not ignoring the fact that we are among the few jazz bars in downtown Monterey Park – California that sells almost all the brands of beers, wines, distilled spirits, liquors et al. and also the robust experience of our CEO and the jazz club and bar manager is also a positive for Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the entertainment industry and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. will generate income by offering the following products and services;
- Continuous play of jazz music and live jazz performance
- Standup Comedy
- Bar Rental Services for Parties
- Sale of Beers (Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra-Light, Natural Light, Busch Light, Bush, Redds Apple Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum Lager et al)
- Sales of Locally Crafted Beers (Pale Beers, Amber Beers, Dark Beers, Hebrew Beers, Gluten Free, Organic Brews, Cider et al)
- Sales of Assorted Wines
- Sales of Distilled spirits
- Sales of Liquor
- Sales of Martinis
- Sales of Non – alcoholic beverages
- Sales of Tobacco
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to jazz club and bar business, if your bar is cozy, relaxing, well stocked and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers. We are well positioned to take on the available market in Monterey Park – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation.
We have been able to examine the jazz club and bar market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Monterey Park – California.
Below are the sales projections for Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to jazz club and bars startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Top of the list on our marketing and sale strategy document is generating a buzz for our jazz club via word-of-mouth and leveraging on road shows. The model of jazz club and bar we intend running is a standard bar that can favorably compete with other leading bars in the United States hence we are not going to rely only on the conventional ways of marketing. We have the plans to run paid adverts on Local TV stations, local radio stations and local newspaper.
We will sure maximize every other available means to promote our business. In view of that, we are going to adopt the following strategies to ensure that we do not only attract customers to patronize our jazz club and bar but generate repeated sales from them; Part of the marketing and sales strategies that we will adopt are;
- Open our jazz club and bar in a grand style with a party for all.
- Ensure that we have a wide range entertainment services (standup comedy, live band, concerts and karaoke et al) and products (beers, wines, liquors, distilled spirits, martinis and non-alcoholic drinks) at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our jazz club and bar
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic locations all across Monterey Park
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our jazz club and bar.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Regardless of the fact that our jazz club and bar is well located in Monterey Park – California, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is a standard jazz club and bar hence we will ensure that we create the buzz that will make people in and around Monterey Park know about us and what we do.
We are quite aware that one of the effective ways of promoting our jazz club is to create special internal promotions which in turn will help us achieve our aim of leveraging on word of mouth publicity. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc.;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use word of mouth
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all across Monterey Park
- List our jazz club and bar in local directories (Yellow Pages)
- Engage in roadshow from time to time all across Monterey Park
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions around our jazz club and bar location
- Advertise our jazz club and bar business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and vans and ensure that all our staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
The prices of our Beers, Wines, Distilled spirits, Liquor, Martinis, Non-alcoholic beverages, and Tobacco will be what is obtainable in the market. In fact, we will try as much as we can to sell below the industry’s average so as to attract loads of customers.
We also have plans in place to discount our products and services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers. The prices for gate fees for our special shows and stand-up comedy show will depend on the caliber of artistes that will be performing in the show.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services and products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a jazz club and bar business, then you should be ready to raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditures that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard facility in a secured environment, acquire sound system/musical instruments and pay your workforce until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them. The items listed below are the basics that we would need tick when starting our jazz club and bar business in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services totaling – $1,200.
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant including writing a business plan – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $15,000
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – $105,600.
- The cost for facility remodeling – $25,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $500
- Amount needed for phone and utility deposits – ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (assorted tobaccos, assorted cigars and alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages) – $16,027
- Storage hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, glasses case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for serving area equipment (glasses, flatware) – $3,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, musical instrument, tables and chairs et al) – $25,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $2,500
We would need an estimate of two hundred and fifty thousand ($250,000) to successfully launch our jazz club and bar in Monterey Park – California. This amount includes the salary of all employees and the CEO (Owner) for 3 months.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc.
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is a private business that is owned by Lincoln Moore and his immediate family members and they intend to finance the business alone. Although they have plans to make the jazz club and bar manager part owner of the business after 5 or 7 years of service, but that does not stop him from reserving over 80 percent stake of the business for himself and his family.
He decided to adopt the following means to generate startup capital for the business;
- Generate part of the startup capital from his personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Banks
N.B: Mr. Lincoln Moore and his family have been able to generate $100,000 the breakdown shows that they generated $75,000 from their personal savings and sale of their stocks and $25,000 soft loans from their family members and friends.
The balance of $150,000 will be generated as loan facility from the bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to properly position our jazz club and bar, future celebrity and upcoming jazz artists, ensure adequate security, availability of various brand of tobaccos, alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and excellent customer service.
Lincoln Moore® Jazz Club and Bar, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing license from music companies: In Progress
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Renting of facility and remodeling the facility plus installation of sound system and musical instruments: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, musical instruments, electronic appliances, office appliances and bar accessories: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of cigars, wine, alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks, tobacco and small chops et al: In Progress