Do you run a juice bar and want to promote it? If YES, here is a sample juice & sports bar marketing plan template, strategies and ideas to attract customers.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a juice bar. We also took it further by providing an in-depth sample juice bar business plan template. In this article, we will be analyzing and drafting a sample juice & sports bar marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for juice & sports bars.
A Sample Juice & Sports Bar Marketing Plan Template
Table of Content
- Our Present Business Situation
- Our Product
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Market Goals
- Our Marketing Budget
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- SWOT Analysis
- Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Juice & Sports Bar
- Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Bar
Our Present Business Situation
Bay Town Bubbling Bar has been legally registered and we have acquired the required business license and all the necessary permits to run this type of business in the united states of America. Presently we have acquired a facility located in downtown Los Angeles; at 300 S. Grand Central Parkway in Los Angeles, California.
Our facility is centrally located and it is close to the popular Market Center and a residential estate in LA. The facility has the capacity to accommodate about 25 tables and a minimum of 100 seats. It also has enough space to accommodate our back office operations, storage room and parking lots.
Presently, all the employees that are needed to kick start the business has been duly employed and trained to effectively handle their roles and help build the company to become a success.
We make bold to categorically state that we are set to make available assorted beers, crafted beers, wines, liquors, distilled spirits, martinis, non-alcoholic drinks, beverages and foods to the people in Los Angeles in a conducive environment that is specifically designed for socializing and networking and free from all forms of violence.
We will officially open our bar in a grand style on the 24th of December (Christmas Eve).
Bay Town Bubbling Bar is going to operate a standard bar that will make available every product that can be found in a standard bar in the United States. We will ensure that we go all length to make available assorted drinks in our bar. These are some of the products that will be found in our bar;
- Beers (Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra-Light, Natural Light, Busch Light, Bush, Redds Apple Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum Lager et al)
- Locally Crafted Beers (Pale Beers, Amber Beers, Dark Beers, Hebrew Beers, Gluten Free, Organic Brews, Cider et al)
- Distilled spirits
- Small Chops
- Non – alcoholic beverages
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and secured bar Los Angeles, CA that will be the melting pot of all lovers of alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks.
- Our mission is to establish a bar business that will make available all the brands of alcoholic and no – alcoholic drinks in the United States at every given time to our highly esteemed customers and a place where people can network and socialize.
Our Market Goals
Our overall marketing goal which is weaved in our mission statement is to establish a bar business that will make available all the brands of alcoholic and no – alcoholic drinks in the United States at every given time to our highly esteemed customers and a place where people can network and socialize; we want to establish a standard and secured bar Los Angeles, CA that will be the melting pot of all lovers of alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks.
In view of that, we are set out to achieve the following market goals:
- Generate a total sale of 300,000 US dollars in our first year of officially opening our bar
- Generate a total sale of 450,000 US dollars in the second year
- Generate a total sale of 900,000 US dollars in the third year
- Increase the numbers of people that patronizes our bar by 10 percent quarterly
What we aim to achieve from our market efforts are as follows:
- To compete favorable in terms of revenue generated with the leading bars in the whole of the United States of America
- To be listed among the top 10 trendy bars in the United States of America (within a 10 years benchmark)
- We want to build a self – sustaining business that will contribute towards the growth of the economy of the United States of America.
Our Marketing Budget
We are in business not just to establish a neighborhood bar that will serve just a few people, but to start a bar that will favorably compete with the leading bars in the whole of the United States of America, this is in terms of revenue generated and in terms of popularity hence we are set to set aside a marketing budget that will help us achieve this goals.
In view of that will budget a total of 25,000 US dollars as our market budget for the first year of setting up of bar business.
Going forward, we will budget between 5 percent and 7.5 percent of our annual income towards marketing and promoting our bar business. Please note that we are likely going to increase this budget when the need arises especially if we have to explore a more expensive but efficient marketing approach as directed by our marketing consultant.
- Our Target Market
When it comes to selling alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love hanging out in a bar and those who would want to try it out.
As a matter of fact, we have done our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who we expect will eventually become our loyal customers. In view of that, we will market our bar to the following people;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- People in the entertainment industry
- Sports Men and Women
- Government Officials
- College Students who are above 18 years
Bay Town Bubbling Bay is established with the aim of becoming the melting point for socialites and lovers of beers in Los Angles which is why we have taken our time to critically analyze and conduct SWOT analysis to be able to identify areas we need to work on if indeed we want to achieve our business goal.
No investor would want to invest his or hard earned money without assessing the risks involved in the venture and also his or her capability to deliver and make profits from the business. The ability to make profits from any business and to favorably compete with competitors in the industry starts with the result you get from your SWOT analysis.
In view of that, Bay Town Bubbling Bar hired a business and HR specialist to help conduct SWOT analysis for the business and below is a summary of the result that was generated;
Our strength as a company is, excellent and detailed customer service. Wide range of assorted drinks, beverages, tobaccos and food. Excellent facility, excellent ambience and perfect location for a bar in metropolitan city like Los Angles.
Our perceived weakness could be that we are new business, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
There are unlimited business opportunities available to bar businesses in busy cities like Los Angeles; Los Angeles is one of the cities in the world where social life is at its peak. Another opportunity that we stand to leverage on is the fact that we can easily order any brand or beer and drinks directly from the manufacturer with little or no stress.
One of the threats that are likely going to confront us is the government policies, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect sales and perhaps the emergence of new bars (competitors) within the same location where our bar is located.
Our competitive advantage
Part of what is going to be our selling point in Los Angeles is the fact that we operate a standard bar, in a perfect location for the kind of business that we run and also the fact that bar facility is highly secured. Another factor that will give Bay Town Bubbling Bar competitive edge is that we have enough packing space to accommodate the numbers of customers our bar can contain per time.
We are not ignoring the fact that we are amongst the few neighborhood bars in downtown Los Angeles that sell almost all the brands of beers, crafted beers, wines, distilled spirits, liquors et al and obviously, that will surely count towards our advantage in the market place and also the robust experience of our CEO and the bar manager is also a positive for Bay Town Bubbling Bar.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
The sources of income for Bay Town Bubbling Bar are stated below;
- Sales of Beers (Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra-Light, Natural Light, Busch Light, Bush, Redds Apple Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum Lager et al)
- Sales of Locally Crafted Beers (Pale Beers, Amber Beers, Dark Beers, Hebrew Beers, Gluten Free, Organic Brews, Cider et al)
- Sales of Assorted Wines
- Sales of Distilled spirits
- Sales of Liquor
- Sales of Martinis
- Sales of Small Chops
- Sales of Non – alcoholic beverages
- Sales of Tobacco
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Below is the sales projection based on the location of our bar and all the products we have for sale;
- First Year-: $300,000
- Second Year-: $450,000
- Third Year-: $900,000
Our Pricing Strategy
The prices of our Beers, Locally Crafted Beers, Wines, Distilled spirits, Liquor, Martinis, Small chops, Non – alcoholic beverages, and Tobacco will be what is obtainable in the market. In fact we will try as much as we can to sell below the industry’s average so as to attract loads of customers. We also have plans in place to discount our products once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers.
Our Unique Selling Point; What Makes Our Bar Superior to Our Competitions
No doubt our unique selling point is that all our employees are trained to deliver excellent and detailed customer service. We have a wide range of assorted drinks, beverages, tobaccos and food 24 hours a day and 7 days a week in our bar couple with the fact that we have an excellent facility, excellent ambience and perfect location for a bar in metropolitan city like Los Angles.
So also, part of what is going to be our strong selling point in Los Angeles is the fact that we operate a standard bar, in a perfect location for the kind of business that we run and also the fact that our bar facility is highly secured. Another factor that will give our bar competitive edge is that we have enough packing space to accommodate the numbers of customers our bar can contain per time.
We are not ignoring the fact that we are amongst the few neighborhood bars in downtown Los Angeles that sell almost all the brands of beers, crafted beers, wines, distilled spirits, liquors et al and obviously, that will surely count towards our advantage in the market place and also the robust experience of our CEO and the bar manager is also a positive for us.
Benefits Our Client Stand to Gain When They Patronize Our Bar
We are quite aware of the competitions that exist in the bar industry in the United States of America, hence we were able to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us penetrate the market and also generate the required daily sales that will guarantee that will grow our business as projected in our business plan.
In view of that, here are the benefits our customers and potential customers stand to benefit when they visit our bar:
- Availability of chilled assorted alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks on a 24 hours and 7 days a week basis
- A relaxing, conducive and highly secured environment with enough parking spaces for networking and socializing not ignoring the fact that at all times good music (live band, karaoke and jazz et al) will be played at the background to create the ambience that our customers will cherish.
- The best price / deal they can get per bottle / cup in the whole of the United States of America
- Opportunity to choose from a wide range of beers(Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra-Light, Natural Light, Busch Light, Bush, Redds Apple Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum Lager et al), wines, liquors, distilled spirits, martinis and non-alcoholic drinks at all times.
- Excellent customer service experience from our highly trained employees
Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Juice & Sports Bar
- Creating Brand Identity for Our Bar
We are quite aware that our brand has to do with the way people perceive us to be which is why we are deliberate when it comes to communicating and promoting our brand.
In promoting our brand and corporate identity, we will leverage on print and electronic media. As a matter of fact, it is cost effective to use social media platforms to promote our brands, besides it is pretty much effective.
Here are the ways we intend creating brand identity of our bar business
- Designed a unique corporate logo
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms (with much emphasis on local / community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations)
- Ensures that our workers wear our branded shirts at all times during working hours and also we will make sure we brand our vans, trucks and cars et al.
- Place our flexi banners with our company’s logo and contacts in strategic positions
- Sponsor relevant TV programs, Radio programs and community based programs
- Maximize our company’s website to promote our bar business
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn, Badoo, Snap Chat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our corporate brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations
- Direct coupon mailing approach to introduce our bar to residence, workers and students in Los Angeles, California
- Engage in road show from time to time to create awareness of our bar.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in Los Angeles, California and other neighboring cities
- Encourage the use of word of mouth by our loyal customers to promote our brand
Strategic Marketing Alliance with Our Competitors in the Bar Industry
Businesses go into strategic marketing alliance with a competitor when they know that they lack one or more things that will enable them compete favorably for the available market share. In essence it will be difficult to find bars entering into strategic marketing alliance with one another.
This is so because a bar would naturally do all they can to attract the as much customers as possible; that is perhaps one of the top reasons why they are in business in the first place.
On the other hand, if a bar business intend forming strategic marketing alliance, it will be between them and a wholesale distributor or manufacturer of the drinks and other products that are sold in their bar. With, it will be easier for the bar to get supplies at a cheaper prize that they can ordinary get, but obviously it will attract some conditions. Conditions like; you will not sell the products of their competitor et al.
Our Customer Retention Strategies (Ways to Improve Our Customer Experience)
When it comes to retaining your customers in any business, you must work hard to continue to meet and even surpass their expectations whenever they buy your goods and services from you. It is a fact that the success of any business is directly proportional to the numbers of repeated business they are able to generate.
It has been proven over and over again that if a business is able to achieve over 60 percent retentions the business will sure experience huge turn over. We have perfected plans on how to improve our customer experience from time to time whenever they patronize our bar.
These are the ways we intend utilizing when it comes to improving our customer experience so that we can create a good impression and generate repeated sales from them:
- Ensures that all our drinks are served chilled as demanded by our customers
- Ensure that our bar is open for business 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with adequate security on ground
- Ensure we get feedbacks from our customers at all times
- Give our customers the flexibility to choose from a wide range of assorted drinks
- Give our customers the opportunity to order drinks from our bar and get it delivered in any location of their choice within the area that we cover
- Make use of effective customer relationship management (CRM) software to effectively manage our clientele base.
- Ensures that we carry our clients along when making decisions that directly affect them.
Possible Ways We Intend Offering Incentives to Our Customers / Clients (Bonus, Discounts, etc)
The truth is that any business that aims towards building a good relationship with its customers and increase repeated business must be willing to give out mouth – watering incentives from time to time not only during special occasions.
As a matter of fact any company to gives out incentives on a regular basis will not only retain their customers, but they will also continue to attract new customers. So we are all out to continue to reward our loyal customers with incentives on a regular basis.
Part of our marketing strategies which is clearly stated in our business plans is to ensure that we offer our customers incentives in order for us to retain them and of course continue to generate repeated sales from them and also to attract new customers.
We know that if we are going to win our own fair share of the existing market, then we must be willing to outsmart our competitors. Which is why we will work hard to get good deals from our suppliers so as to enable us sell our drinks and other products in our bar at a discount price from time to time especially to customers who spend a certain amount per time whenever they visit our bar
We will also ensure that we create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our loyal customers especially those who are able to helps successfully market our bar to their family members, friends and colleagues. Part of what we intend doing to reward our customers is to give them discounts anytime they patronizes our bar and also give them gifts during special occasions like Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Independence Celebrations and Easter et al.
- After Sales Service and Customer Support
Well the nature of our bar business does not warrant that we offer after sales services but we will ensure that we try as much as possible to always get feedbacks from everyone that patronize our bar. With that we will be able to know how to meet their needs and improve on any area that needed improvement.
As regard customer support services we are not going to handle it with laxity, we will maximize our customer relationship management software applications so as to keep in touch with all our customers to make sure we carry them along when we have any promo that we know will benefit them and also to make sure they are satisfied with our services and to give them the opportunity to lodge their complains if they do have any.
10 Possible Questions We Intend Asking Our Customers during Our Market Survey
These are the 10 possible questions we are going to put forward when conducting marketing survey on our customers / clients:
- Are you satisfied with the taste and quality of our drinks, tobacco and foods purchased in our bar?
- If you are not satisfied with the taste and quality of our drinks, tobacco and food which of them aren’t you satisfied with?
- Are you satisfied with the ambience and style of music we play in our bar?
- If you are not satisfied, in what area would you want us to improve on going forward?
- How would you want us to communicate with to you when our promo or guest artist performing live in our bar? Text messages, e – mail, or via mobile apps (BBM, twitter, WhatsApp et al)
- Is there any brand of beer, wines, liquors, distilled spirits, martinis and non-alcoholic drinks that you would prefer that is not in our menu? If yes please list them.
- Are you comfortable with the security setting and parking in our bar? If no, in what area would you want us to improve on?
- If you are to change one thing in our bar what would that be?
- Can you comfortably recommend our bar to your family members, friends and colleagues?
- Are you satisfied with our customer service delivery? If not what areas would you want us to improve on?
Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Bar
Cost Effective Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Bar Business without Using the Internet
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on when it comes to advertising and promoting our bar business in the market place;
- Open our bar in grand style with party for all in the neighborhood
- Place adverts on local TV stations, Radio Stations and Newspapers / Magazines
- Sponsor relevant community based programs
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations in Los Angeles and environs
- List our bar business on yellow pages
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our bar
- Ensures that our workers wear our branded shirts at all times during working hours
- Engage on road shows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our bar
- Encourage the use of word of mouth by our loyal customers to advertise and promote our brand
Low Cost Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Bar Business on the Internet
Beyond every reasonable doubt, the internet is presently the biggest platform when it comes advertising / promoting any business and one good thing about adverting on the internet that it is far cheaper than other conventional advertising platforms. Which is why we will ensure that we explore all available means on the internet platform to advertise our bar business.
Here are they ways we intending leveraging on the internet to advertise / promote our bar business:
- Leverage on social media platforms such as; Instagram, Facebook , Badoo, Snap chat, YouTube, Twitter, Google + et al
- Make use of mobile apps to promote our bar
- Design an interactive corporate website and use the platform to promote our bar business
- Place adverts on high traffic websites
- Engage in blogging and make use of the platform to promote our bar business
- Leverage on direct email marketing strategy to advertise and promote our bar business.
Creative Marketing Ideas Specific to Our Bar Business
Creative marketing ideas that are specific to bar business cannot be farfetched – most bars will go all the way to make sure that their bar is conducive and highly secured to attract the types of customers they intend attracting. For a bar to be conducive means a lot; firstly, it should be conducive for socializing, good music must be played at the background at all times and the ambience must be welcoming.
Another creative marketing ideas that a bar business can adopt is to form partnership with a drink manufacturer in such a way that their drinks can be served for free once in a while, it will give customers the opportunity to have a taste of their drinks and most likely start purchasing it if they are satisfied.
Lastly, in recent time, the internet has become one of the most potent tools when it comes to marketing any goods and services. Those who operate bars are not left out when it comes to developing creative ways of marketing their business via the internet. One thing about internet marketing is that you can direct your marketing effort towards your target market with the help of internet filters and other relevant software applications.
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021