Are you about writing a business plan for a landscaping firm? If YES, here is a sample landscaping business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Our Startup Budget and Expenditure
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in Florida: $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license: $1,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a small Office facility with space for storage of working tools and equipment in Miami Beach, Florida for 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive): $30,000.
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al): $3,000
- The cost for acquiring the required working tools and equipment (walk-behind mower, a back pack blower, an edger, a weed eater and hand tools): $10,000
- The Cost of Launching our official Website: $600
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al): $1,000
Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need about $60,000 to set up a standard landscaping business in Long Beach, CA.
A Sample Landscaping Business Plan Financial Projection
- Sources of Income
Glover and Greenhouse Landscape Company will ensure that we do not only generate income from our core service delivery but also from complementary services that we will render. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Posh Lawn Care and Landscape Company;
- Landscape care/maintenance services
- Landscape design/contracting services
- Landscape architecture services
- Lawn mowing/maintenance
- Sod installation/hydro – seeding
- Weeding or fertilizer and/or pest control application
- Weekly lawn cut
- Weeding Beds
- Spring Cleanup
- Trimming Landscaping
- Fall Cleanup
- Sale of flowers
- Chemical Treatment
- Snow Plowing
- Tree Cutting
- Consultancy and Advisory Services
From the survey conducted, we were are able to discover that the average landscaping business owner rakes in about $5,000 to $50,000 in their first year of active business, and a steady increase of $160,000 to $250,000 from subsequent year as long as they are consistent in what they do and have been able to create additional sources of income.
Glover and Greenhouse Landscape Company have perfected her sales and marketing strategies and we are set to deliver excellence services and designs. We know that if we structure our business properly and we have highly trained and motivated employees, we are likely going to meet or even surpass our set target of generating enough income / profits from our first three months of operations.
With the help of experts, we have been able to critically examine the landscape industry with more emphasis on Miami Beach, Florida and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some workable assumptions as well.
Below are the projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations;
- First Year-: $150,000
- Second Year-: $250,000
- Third Year-: $500,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above.
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021