Are you about starting a Microfinance bank? If YES, here is a complete sample Microfinance bank business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a Microfinance bank. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample Microfinance bank marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for Microfinance banks. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Microfinance Bank?
Microfinance banks are small banks that offer loans, savings and insurance to entrepreneurs and small business owners who can’t access traditional sources of capital, like banks or investors. The main objective of microfinance banks is to provide people with money to invest in themselves or their business.
Microfinance banks are different from commercial banks. For instance, funding to commercial banks usually take place through public offers (stock markets) in the form of equity, while Microfinance banks usually receive their funding from individuals/private equity holders in the form of debt.
Also most of the services commercial banks offer are bank door services, which mean the customers’ need to go to the banks to avail themselves such financial services. But most of the services provided by Microfinance banks are door step services, which means the staff of the banks deliver their financial services at client’s door step.
Starting a microfinance bank in modern America won’t be an easy task, but nothing they say can stop the success of a determined mind. Below is a well drafted business plan if you want to start Microfinance bank in the Nigeria.
A Sample Microfinance Bank Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Microfinance banks provide microloans to individuals and small businesses. These individuals and small businesses tend to go for loans to be able to pay for the purchase of real estate and other transactions. This demand in turn makes the microfinance bank business a recession-proof business.
According to industry reports, the stages of growth and development of a microfinance industry are usually classified into four segments, for ease of analysis. These are the pioneer stage, the breakout stage, the consolidation stage and the maturity stage. The requirements for the survival of an industry at each of the different stages of development may differ significantly. And so are the nutrients and corrective action in case of challenges.
Report has it that the Nigerian microfinance industry started officially in 2005 (the International Year of Microcredit as declared by the United Nations) with the release by the Central Bank, of the Microfinance Policy Framework for Nigeria. Note that the practice of microfinance or its precursor, microcredit, has been in Nigeria for a much longer time.
It manifested in the activities of moneylenders, regulated under the Moneylenders Act, and other different forms of rural or informal credit market operations. We believe that the high end of it existed in the form of Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), governed by cooperative rules and regulations.
Industry pioneers were motivated by the need to help in canalizing financial resources, basically in the form of microcredit, to micro-enterprises that constitute over 90 per cent of Nigerian business entities. It is believed that 70% of over 170 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. Evidently therefore, there was a lot to do in the area of the fight against poverty, and microfinance was a fitting instrumentality.
2. Executive Summary
Ambassador Microfinance Bank, LLC (AMB LLC) is a new microfinance bank in Asaba, Delta State, that will provide micro lending and mortgage loan services to small businesses, real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers.
AMB LLC has access to a full range of microfinances and we offer the right loans–with the best rates, terms and costs–to meet our client’s basic needs. We hope to bring high-quality micro lending and mortgage loan services to residential and business customers scattered all over Asaba.
Our plan at AMB LLC is to create a family like platform at our bank, where customers can feel comfortable to analyze the services they want. We also plan to create a unique work environment that is challenging, rewarding, innovative, and respectful of our customers and employee’s needs.
Asaba is a city strategically located on a hill at the western edge of the Niger River, overlooking its sister city, Onitsha, across the Niger Bridge. This beautiful city is the capital of Delta State Nigeria. A fast developing urban area, Asaba has a population of 149,603 as at the 2006 census, and a metropolitan population of over half a million people.
This city was established during the time of the Royal Niger Company (now UACN) and is currently relishing the status of being the administrative capital of Delta state, but due to the fact that Aniocha-Oshimili people maintain the identity of being Igbo, a lot of Igbo from the east of the Niger river invest in Delta state and precisely at Asaba thus improving the economic fortunes of Asaba area and Delta state in general.
The Delta State government also contributes to the economic development of this city by ensuring an economic platform where small businesses can thrive. Also the construction of a multipurpose dam at Ubu River could be useful in generating electricity.
AMB LLC is created as an L.L.C. in order to avoid double taxation found with a corporation yet realizing the benefits of personal liability avoidance. We will be occupying a standard office facility in the business district of the city, giving us the suitable traffic to attract customers.
We have put plans in place to ensure we mould AMB LLC into the very best in the niche we have chosen. We at AMB LLC have also identified several milestones which will act as ambitious yet achievable goals for the business.
By establishing the goals, the need to reach them will develop an implicit incentive for all members to work hard to achieve the milestones. AMB LLC is capitalized by two principal investors, Mr Innocent Udensi and Mrs Martha Asika. Both are well renowned in the micro lending industry with a combined experience of over 25 years in the industry.
3. Our Products and Services
We at AMB LLC plan to offer unique services within the confines of the micro lending and mortgage loan services. We have analysed our industry and have settled for services we can offer our clients effectively. We have also employed a solid workforce with the specific talents to help us offer these services. We plan to do everything within the proximity of the law to reach our business goals. Our business offering are listed below;
- Provide loans to small businesses
- Providing equipment loans
- Providing vehicle loans
- Offer residential mortgages
- Providing mortgage financing online
- Providing home equity loans online
- Providing an online mortgage marketplace
- Offer commercial and industrial mortgages
- Providing home equity loans
- Offer residential mortgages loans online
- Providing other related loan cum mortgage consulting and advisory services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision at Ambassador Microfinance Bank is to build a reliable partnership with individuals, small businesses and corporate clients in Asaba Delta State.
- We plan to provide better services and be regarded better in all of Delta State.
- Our mission at Ambassador Microfinance Bank is to provide professional, reliable and trusted microloan services that will help individuals, small businesses, corporate organization, and non-profit organizations to reach their desired goals.
- We plan to build a business that will become one of the leading microfinance banks in all of Delta State.
Our Business Structure
We at AMB LLC understand that micro finance banks operate in the same way other banks and micro lending services firms do. These financial service institutions get people to invest with them and pay them interest, while lending out that money to people who ask for loans and charge interest on those loans.
We have done our research and have decided to improvise or adopt a business process and structure that will guarantee us good return on investment (ROI), efficiency and flexibility. We have explicitly listed the portfolios we plan to fill and work with at AMB LLC.
We believe that these portfolios will be filled with well experienced and learned individuals, who understand and are ready to align with our company’s visions. We also hope to hire people that are qualified, hardworking, and creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
- Chief Executive Officer
- Business consultant
- Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing director
- Company accountant
- Loan officers
- Debt collectors
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- The Chief Executive Officer will be tasked with providing work direction for the business
- He will be tasked with building, communicating, and implementing the vision, mission, and direction of AMB LLC – which also includes leading the achievement and implementation of all strategies.
- The Chief Executive Officer is also tasked with fixing prices and signing business deals for the business
- He is also in charge of employment
- He also pays workers salary
- He signs checks and documents for and on behalf of the agency
- The Chief Executive Officer also evaluates the success of the organization
- Will be tasked with providing residential microloans
- In charge of providing commercial and industrial microloans
- Will be obligated to provide home equity loans
- Also provides equipment loans
- Charged with providing vehicle loans
- Providing residential mortgages loans online
- Is also tasked with fixing micro and mortgage financing online
- The business consultant is also charged with fixing home equity loans online
- Provides an online micro and mortgage marketplace for the company
- Also in charge of providing mortgage related loan cum lending consultancy
Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Oversees the running of HR and administrative tasks for AMB LLC
- Tasked with Monitoring office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Makes sure of the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Tasked with stating job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- In charge of organizing induction for new team members
- Tasked with organizing trainings, evaluation and assessment of employees
- In charge of arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Tasked with overseeing the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing director
- In charge of organizing external research and coordinating all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Expected to understand, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- The sales and marketing director is also charged with creating, executing and evaluating new plans for expanding sales
- Keeps all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Aid to increase sales and growth for the business
- The company accountant is in charge of preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statement
- Also provides the managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- The company accountant is also tasked with the company’s financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to understand and take care of the firm’s cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Tasked with developing and managing financial systems and policies
- The company secretary is also responsible of administering payrolls
- Ensures that AMB LLC complies with taxation legislation
- Also take care of all financial transactions for AMB LLC
- Is the internal auditor for the organization
- Communicating to customers why their loan was either approved or denied and providing evidence to back up those determinations.
- Keeping loan documents and conversations private in order to maintain customer confidence.
- Staying up-to-date with any changes in the industry by furthering your knowledge of the business through educational opportunities, participating in business-related seminars, and professional networking.
- Responding promptly to phone calls and emails from customers about their loan or loan application process.
- Meeting with individuals and businesses in order to accurately analyze their credit, financial status and any property they have.
- Being able to handle any customer complaints and questions about the loan process and having the ability to fix any lingering issues related to their particular loan.
- Advising customers and helping them accrue the various copies of individual and business-related financial documents, credit histories and whichever other financial documents are required in order to fulfill the loan requirements.
- Providing loan applicants with the various types of credit options available and the terms related to those options.
- Explaining to potential customers the viability of certain loans in relation to an individuals or businesses financial standing.
- Denying or approving loans based on the specific financial limits of the individual or business and being able to offer alternatives when necessary.
- Being able to adequately resolve any snags in the mortgage application process.
- Submitting any and all paperwork related to the loan to credit analysts in order to make sure that loan applicants can get their documents verified and therefore recommended towards the right type of loan for them.
- Figuring out the different payment scheduling options available to customers, as well as helping to review and update any loan or credit files.
- Operating with class and adhering to all laws, regulations, and compliance guidelines.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- The receptionist is expected to welcome clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Is tasked with providing all clients with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Is expected to use every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Be aware of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- The receptionist will also receive parcels / documents for the company
- It’s tagged with distributing mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the Admin manager
- In charge of the cleaning the floors of AMB LLC facility
- Keep note and make sure the toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Ensures that both the interior and exterior of the firm are always clean
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- The security guard is in charge of protecting the firm and it’s environs
- Also controls traffic and organize parking
- Should also patrol around the building on a 24 hours basis
- It’s expected to give security reports weekly
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan as a microfinance bank is to establish well– structured microloan services that will be of good help to our clients. That is why we contacted an experienced consultancy firm, a firm known for its precise way of doing business and also renowned for offering the best.
We employed the services of Jefferson consults to help us conduct a SWOT Analysis in our designated business location. Below is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for AMB LLC;
According to our SWOT analysis, our strength at AMB LLC rests on the capacity, vision and experience of our team. We can boast of having a team that is prepared to offer our clients the very best; a team that is well placed, professional and ready to pay attention to details and to maximize financial profits for the business.
According to our SWOT analysis conducted by Jefferson Consults, our weakness at AMB LLC will be the time it will take us to break into the market and gain acceptance since we are just a new microfinance bank. But we have designed a marketing plan that will take us through that stage as quickly as possible.
We at AMB LLC understand the enormous opportunities in the lending industry, especially judging by the number of people, business startups and corporate organizations who are all in need of microloans to help them reach their individual goals and vision. AMB LLC being a standard and well positioned Microfinance bank is well prepared to offer microloan and mortgage loan services to see to the needs of this growing target audience.
Jefferson Consults in the SWOT analysis conducted for AMB LLC noted that our threat in this business will include unfavourable government policies, the introduction of a competitor within our location of operation and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing / spending power.
They went further to advise us at AMB LLC to be aware of huge losses in three situations: due to sharp, sustained increases in interest rates, accounting control fraud, or the collapse of hyper-inflated residential real estate bubbles. That is why to mitigate these threats, we have introduced the use of credit scoring software and we have created counter plans for each possible threat.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
We at AMB LLC understand that the formal introduction of a national policy on microfinance would change a lot of things in the industry. It will legitimize the illegal operators; and encourage the inflow of capital funds to the sector. That is why some of the pioneer institutions in the industry have transferred their already public positive attributes to become industry leaders.
LAPO microfinance is still the number one player in this field creating wealth and blazing the trail. We at AMB LLC believe that policy objective at the pioneer stage of the industry should centre on the promotion of stability and confidence. Regulation should be strict and transparent or at least evoke the image of transparency, while intervention is swift, all in a bid to win popular confidence of stakeholders.
Experts in the industry expect a huge expansion in the number of participants. This is strategically driven by the level of success achieved by the pioneers. Being a monopolistically competitive market, the fairly easily achievable conditions for entry (licensing) enable profit-seekers to come and compete for the presumed profit available in the sector.
According to statistics, Nigeria now has over one thousand microfinance banks and several providers organised as NGOs. This is a clear indicator that the industry in Nigeria is attractive to investors who are willingly staking their capital.
8. Our Target Market
Our first aim at AMB LLC is to serve small to medium sized business, from new ventures to other bigger businesses and individual clients. We plan to be decisive in all steps and approach our market one step at a time. We at AMB LLC plan to offer the best possible microloan services, hence we’ve made sure all our employees are well trained and equipped to serve a diverse range of clientele base.
Our target audience at AMB LLC will cut across businesses of different sizes and individuals. Outlined below is the list of businesses and organizations that we have categorically designed our products and services for;
- Small businesses
- Individuals and interested home owners
- Real Estate companies and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- House of worships and other religious organizations
- Educational institutions
- Corporate companies
We at AMB LLC understand that the level of competition in the microfinance banking industry does not in any way depend on the location of the business since most micro finance banks and other microloan businesses can operate online and from any part of the world and still effectively compete in the industry.
We have made plans to ensure we penetrate the market and offer our customers what they really want – easy access to microloans; thereby deleting the hard and long process needed to obtain loans from the bank and other financial institutions. Another advantage we have in this industry is the quality and experience of our workforce. The owners, down to every employee at AMB LLC, are all well trained to function well in the microfinance industry.
We have also, through the help of Jefferson Consult, established a comfortable business environment for our employees by offering work bonus and loyalty bonus which will be calculated with more or less 10 years duration. This we believe will push our employees to give their all and stay loyal to the business and also help build a classic competitive microfinance bank.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
AMB LLC was established to serve a specific need in the industry and to also generate substantial revenue. Although our goal at AMB LLC is customer satisfaction in the microloan business, but as a business, we want to make profits and grow our enterprise.
We plan to generate income by offering the following microloan services to individuals, real estate companies, NGOs and corporate organization. We plan to maximize profits by offering the following services;
- Provide loans to small businesses
- Provide equipment loans
- Provide vehicle loans
- Offer residential mortgages
- Provide mortgage financing online
- Provide home equity loans online
- Provide an online mortgage marketplace
- Offer commercial and industrial mortgages
- Provide home equity loans
- Offer residential mortgages loans online
- Provide other related loan cum mortgage consulting and advisory services
10. Sales Forecast
Our sales forecast at AMB LLC was conducted in a conservative fashion to avoid any inflated expectations that might not be obtainable. We acknowledge that the first few months of business will be slow. AMB LLC has projected steady, incremental growth in sales.
This can be explained as a function of the increased proficiency in terms of sales for AMB LLC services as well as the growing awareness of AMB LLC by the target customers. Reviewed below is a detailed sales forecast for AMB LLC, which we believe and hope we will surpass with hard work and perseverance. This sales forecast is also based on the location of our business and the innovative business we will be offering to our clients.
- First Fiscal Year: N1, 650,000
- Second Fiscal Year: N2, 590,000
- Third Fiscal Year: N4, 328,000
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing effort at AMB LLC will focus on our ability to empower people to make a substantial difference in their world while getting a great return on their money. We plan to make use of magazine advertisements and community based marketing (networking, sponsorship and participation in seminars) to grow our business visibility.
We plan to make our advertisements steady so that people will become aware of the investment options we offer at our bank. We will participate in numerous on-topic events and seminars that will display AMB LLC as experts as well as give us a podium to describe our different services. We hope to make use of the listed strategies to build our business;
- We plan to introduce AMB LLC by sending introductory letters with our business brochure to individuals, households, corporate organizations, schools, players in the real estate sector etc
- We also plan to advertise AMB LLC in important financial and business related magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- We also plan to attend important international and local real estate , finance and business expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- We also hope to create different packages for different category of clients (individuals, startups and established corporate organizations) in order to work with their budgets
- We also plan to make use the internet to promote our business
- We hope to encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
In order to achieve our publicity and awareness goals, we at AMB LLC have contacted the services of Stella Maris Advertising Experts, a renowned venture in business development and publicity, to help us create publicity and advertising strategies that will help us at AMB LLC to attract and keep our target audience interested. Listed below is the summary of capable strategies suggested by Stella Maris Advertising Experts for AMB LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms; we will also advertise AMB LLC on financial magazines, real estate and other relevant financial programs on radio and TV
- Sponsor relevant community based events
- Leverage various online platforms to promote the business. This will make it easier for people to enter our website with just a click of the mouse. We will take advantage of the internet and social media platforms such as; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Place our billboards in strategic locations all around Asaba – Delta State.
- Share and distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas all around Asaba
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our official vehicles are branded with our company’s logo.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
It’s very important to state that the microfinance industry is moved by the increase in demand and availability of real estate / properties. That is why there can never be a price model that will be suitable for the general lending industry. Indeed the prices for properties and human needs fluctuate on a regular basis.
We at AMB LLC also understand that most lending firms rely on commissions since they serve as middlemen between those seeking for microloans and the secondary financiers. But we hope to establish a more direct approach by offering those loans ourselves which can be very possible due to the large incentives our founders are willing to inject.
Our plan is to keep the prices of our services and commissions below the average market rate for our clients for the main time. We also hope to provide them with loans coupled with low interest rates that will bring them closer to the bank, and we hope to move our prices a little higher when we have achieved a substantial corporate identity in the microfinance business.
- Payment Options
We at AMB LLC have concluded plans to provide a wide variety of payment options for our clients. We understand the need and the diverse countenances of people, and we plan to provide a suitable platform that will suit all equally. We have chosen a well renowned bank in the Nigeria to help make payment easier for our clients.
We have chosen and opened a corporate current account with Capital one financial Corporation. Our bank account numbers will be made available in website and promotional materials to clients who may want to make cash deposit and it will also be given to clients on request. Listed below are the payment options that we will make available to AMB LLC.
- Payment through bank transfer
- Payment through online bank transfer
- Payment with check
- Payment with bank draft
- Cash payment to debt collectors
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
The need for funds can’t be overlooked in the type of services we plan to offer at AMB LLC. We understand that we need funds to put together a competitive business, especially in Nigeria. We need funds to get a phone system, workstation computers, back end server, DSL Internet connection, and laser printer.
Funds are needed to get office furniture, meeting room and waiting room furniture; to settle monthly service charge for KDB software, purchase a Fax machine, copier, lighting, and assorted office supplies. We have analyzed our needs and we plan to spend our startup funds judiciously. Outlined below is a detailed financial projection and costing for starting AMB LLC;
- Price of incorporating the Business in the Nigeria of America – N15,000.
- Our budget for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – N200,000
- Acquiring a suitable Office facility opposite the city hall at Asaba Delta State (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – N175,000
- The budget envisaged for capitalization (working capital) – N20 million
- Budget for settling other legal processes (acquiring business license and all city dues et al) – N20,500
- Equipping the office with suitable and standard equipment(computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – N110,000
- Purchasing of the required software applications (CRM software, Accounting and Bookkeeping software and Payroll software et al) – N10,500
- Launching AMB LLC official Website – N16,000
- Our expenditure for paying at least three employees for 3 months plus utility bills – N120, 000
- Other Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – N40,000
- Miscellaneous: N80,000
With the above detailed cost analysis, we need N5m and N20 million working capital to successfully set up AMB LLC.
Note-: This cost is rather on the low-end as we didn’t factor in the cost of obtaining CBN license for a Microfinance bank, which can either be N20million or N100million or N1billion; depending on the size and operational style of your Microfinance bank.
- Generating Startup Capital for AMB LLC
AMB LLC is a licensed and registered Microfinance bank which is capitalized by two principal investors, Mr Innocent Udensi and Mr Martha Asika. Our founders plan to become the very first financiers of the business, although we have plans of accepting partners at a very ripe and mature stage in the business. Due to less constraint in financing AMB Mortgages, we have outlined the few ways we can acknowledge funding and startup capital. These ways may include;
- Generate part of the startup capital from the two principal investors
- Accept soft loans from family members and friends
- Agreeing to angel investors
- Apply for business loan from the bank (if need be)
Note: AMB LLC has been able to generate an enormous N5 million from its two principal investors, who aligned and individually dished out N2,500,000 each. We have also aligned with an angel investor to inject N20 million into AMB LLC, with the hope of making profits and establishing a solid business.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is the goal of every business venture to grow and remain consistent in making profits and acquiring customers. The baseline of every business lies in the number of loyal customers in their clientele base and the competence of their employees, investment procedures and the business structure they choose. We at AMB LLC understand our market and we have established plans that will carry us thus far.
We believe with our unique business structure and competent hands will be able to help us make the right decisions and start making profits from our forts year in business. We also understand that one of the strategies of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer innovative services to our customers at a more affordable rate than what is obtainable in the industry.
We have also made sure that we established the right platform, structures and processes. We plan to make sure all our employees are well catered for and presented with an environment that will help them stay innovative and current. AMB LLC will be run and managed like a family with excellent values and ethics. We have also put together a profit-sharing arrangement which will enable our management staff enjoy the fruit of their labour.
This arrangement will be decided upon during a considerable duration of 5 years and upon decision of the board of the organization. With these and many more attractive employees focused incentives, we hope to hire and retain employees that are the best in any field they are hired for.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress
- What are Best Slogans and Taglines for Logistics Company? - July 29, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost to Start a Logistics Company? - July 29, 2021
- What is the Best Accounting Software for Taxi Business? - July 28, 2021