Are you about starting a mobile juice bar truck? If YES, here is a complete sample mobile juice bar truck business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a mobile juice bar truck. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample mobile juice bar truck marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for mobile juice bar trucks. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Mobile Juice Bar Truck?
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Mobile Juice Bar Truck?
In recent time, loads of people are becoming aware of the need to cut down on carbonated drinks and drink more of juice because of its enormous health benefits and this is why mobile juice trucks can be found in different locations all around major cities in the united states. It is obvious that the mobile juice truck business is one cool business that an aspiring entrepreneur can settle for.
The truth is that mobile juice truck business is one of the businesses that an entrepreneur can successfully start without breaking the bank for cash. At the same time, big – time investors can also leverage on the high demand for fresh juice to set up their own mobile juice trucks covering strategic locations all around key cities in the United States of America and other parts of the world.
Come to think of it, mobile juice trucks can transverse any part of town as long as there are people living or working there. Mobile juice trucks are usually found around campgrounds, parks, stadiums, event centers and any location that has groups of people. If you operate a mobile juice truck business, then there won’t be any restriction to the places you can sell your fresh juice.
Opening a mobile juice truck business just like starting any other business might not be entirely easy, but one thing is certain, it is a straight – forward business that can generate huge and steady profits if well – equipped and properly managed. People often think that starting a mobile juice truck does not require any professional skills, but you would still need good business customer services skills if indeed you want to build a profitable business.
So, if you have decided to open a mobile juice truck business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted in the bid to launching your own mobile juice truck business.
Below is a sample mobile juice truck business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The Juice and Smoothie Production industry that mobile juice truck has come a long way and it is still evolving with loads of juice and smoothie drink makers bringing in new flavors and packaging into the industry. Freshly made juice drinks have been around for many years, but they are becoming more popular in recent time due to the health benefits that comes with it.
This industry consists of businesses that basically make and retail smoothies and freshly-made juices via mobile trucks or carts or from a bar. A Juice drink is a blended, sometimes sweetened beverage primarily made from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit or other frozen ingredients. Some mobile juice trucks give their clients option of add-ins such as soy milk, whey powder, green tea and herbal or nutritional supplements.
Freshly made juice drink is one commodity that is consumed in all parts of the world and of course those that are in the business of producing freshly made juice drinks are known to generate sales yearly if the business is well – managed. As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the consumption of juice drink because it is a commodity that is as affordable and considered a healthy substitute to soft drinks and other processed juices.
The Juice and Smoothie Production industry has grown steadily over the last five years and have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offering. Because of this reason, cold press juice which is made by chopping and crushing produce such as spinach, kale and ginger without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice, has risen to prominence.
The Juice and Smoothie Production industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $2 billion annually from more than 1,435 registered and licensed juice and smoothie bar companies and mobile juice truck businesses scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of well over 35,861 people. Experts project the Juice and Smoothie Production industry to grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate. Smoothie King and Jamba Inc. are the leaders in the Juice and Smoothie Production industry; they have the lion market share in the United States of America.
With this kind of business, if you want to start on a small scale, you can choose to start servicing a school around you or even the whole of your local community. All you would need are contacts, packaging, networking and good marketing and customer service skills. However, if you intend starting it on a large scale, then you should consider spreading beyond your local community to state level and even national level with adequate structure for chains of outlets and distribution networks.
If you are contemplating starting your own mobile juice truck business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out thorough market survey. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your own mobile juice truck business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Over and above, mobile juice truck business is indeed a profitable line of business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several mobile juice trucks in key cities all around the United States of America.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Executive Summary
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is a licensed and standard mobile juice truck business that will be based in Houston – Texas, USA; a business that will cover a wide range of clients both domestic and corporate clients via mobile truck – Business model. We are a unique mobile juice truck brand because we do not just sell assorted freshly made juice, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise and also offer training and consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is established by the awarding winning food nutritionist – Mrs. Betty Anderson who has a B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). She has a robust experience in the food and drinks line of business having worked both in the public sector and the private sector prior to starting her own business – Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC.
Due to our corporate business goal of being among the top 10 mobile juice truck companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have set plans in place to acquire the best of mobile trucks and equipment when it comes to launching a standard mobile juice truck.
Our mobile trucks will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a top – rated mobile juice truck should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Texas.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is set to redefine how mobile juice truck business should be run not just in Houston – Texas, but in the whole of the United States of America, which is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of all our staff and also liaising with stakeholders in the industry to contribute our quota in the way juice making equipment should be designed and fabricated to meet the ever changing demand of the industry.
It is a known fact that the demand for fresh juice is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available markets around the cities where our mobile juice trucks will transverse.
At Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC, our strongest selling point is the unique taste of the different types of fresh juice we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase – we take delight in welcoming customers over and over again.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
- Our Product and Services
At Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC we deal in assorted fresh juice and smoothies, we are an establishment that primarily prepares; serve/sell fresh juice and smoothies, as well as toppings.
As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run consultancy service and training. Our intention of starting Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is to make profit from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition.
Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling freshly-made juice drinks
- Selling freshly-made smoothies
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
Our Vision Statement
To be amongst the top 10 leading mobile juice truck companies in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to build a mobile juice truck business that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the regions/cities where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
- Our Business Structure
As part of our plan to build a top – flight mobile juice truck business in Houston – Texas, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
The picture of the kind of mobile juice truck business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the juice and smoothie production industry as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Truck Drivers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the mobile juice truck business
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of juice and smoothies that are to be produced and sold
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the organization
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of workers
- Ensures smooth operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs as at when due.
- Ensures that the mobile juice truck meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Drives the mobile juice truck
- Assists in loading and off-loading supplies
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive and manager
- Handles customers enquiries
- Assesses customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling
- Provides recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing drinks
- Serves customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of juice, smoothies, menu and promotions
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning the mobile juice truck at all times
- Responsible for washing serving wares and utensils used in the mobile juice truck
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the office facility
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard mobile juice truck business, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Houston – Texas to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard mobile juice truck company that can compete favorably in the juice and smoothie production industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Houston – Texas and even in the United States of America as a whole. Here is a of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of juice and smoothies that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art mobile trucks and juice making equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet and emergency need.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; she has a robust experience in the industry and a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst the top – flight professionals in the United States of America. We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a mobile juice truck business in a city with other mobile juice trucks and of course juice and smoothie bars might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Houston – Texas. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume fresh juice and smoothies on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to produce fresh juice and smoothies and they will readily find our government approved fresh juice and smoothie training center highly ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established mobile juice truck companies and juice and smoothie bars in Houston – Texas and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business. Of course they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In recent time, loads of people are beginning to switch from taking carbonated drinks to drinking fresh juice because of the health benefits. As a matter of fact, the sale of smoothie making machine and juicers has increased tremendously. Most household now make it a point of duty to own a juicer or smoothie making machine and also to start grooming their kids to choose fresh juice and smoothie over carbonated drinks.
The Juice and Smoothie Production industry has grown steadily over the last five years as mobile juice trucks have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offering. Because of this reason, cold press juice has risen to prominence.
- Our Target Market
When it comes to fresh juice and smoothies, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love fresh juice and smoothies and those who would want to try them out.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail wide varieties of fresh juice and smoothies to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations
A close study of the juice and smoothie production industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last five years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete with other mobile juice truck companies in Houston – Texas and throughout the United States and Canada.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is launching a standard mobile juice truck company that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Houston – Texas and every city where we intend deploying our mobile juice trucks.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Trucks, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, the wide varieties of fresh juice and smoothies that we produce, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, and as such they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the juice and smoothie production industry in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of fresh juice and smoothies to customers.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC will generate income by selling the following products;
- Fresh-made juice drinks
- Fresh-made smoothies
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
One thing is certain when it comes to the mobile juice truck business, if your juice and smoothies are well – packaged and branded and if your mobile juice truck is easily accessible, you will always attract customers.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Houston – Texas and every city where our fresh juice and smoothies will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six month of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the juice and smoothie production industry and we have analyzed our chances and have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
- First Fiscal Year-: $100,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location where our mobile juice trucks will transverse. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC and also the kind of fresh juice and smoothies to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business. We have detailed information on how to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the juice and smoothie production industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Houston – Texas and throughout the United States of America.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell our products to the available market which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver on our corporate sales goals. In summary, Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of fresh juice and smoothies;
- Introduce our mobile juice truck brand by sending introductory letters to residents, park managers and other stakeholders in Houston – Texas
- Open our mobile juice truck company with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products and promote our mobile juice truck company
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our fresh juice and smoothie brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our fresh mobile juice truck company is a standard one with a wide range of fresh juice and smoothie products that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC has a long – term plan of deploying our mobile juice trucks in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Houston – Texas before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America. As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded
Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing for products such as cup of fresh juice and smoothies, there are no hard and fast rules about it, the prices depend on the size and packaging. Generally, the prize for cups of fresh juice, smoothies and similar products like frozen yogurt, ice cream and confectioneries are affordable hence there is no need to employ any detailed strategies when it comes to pricing.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products will be sold a little bit below the average price of various fresh juice and smoothie brands in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for products purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place for your back office and packing of your trucks, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a mobile juice truck business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
When it comes to starting a mobile juice truck business, the major areas that you look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of mobile food trucks, latest smoothie making machines and juicers and of course renting or leasing well located facilities. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying your employees and the purchase of supplies.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the Business in Texas – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $5,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for juicers and smoothie making equipment – $8,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $3,750
- Cost of purchase of mobile food trucks – $20,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $10,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our mobile juice truck business in Houston – Texas. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 months of operation.
Generating Funding/Startup Capital for Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is a family business that is owned and financed by Mrs. Betty Anderson and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why we have decided to restrict the sourcing of startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Mobile Juice Bar Truck Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fresh juice and smoothies a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Betty & I™ Fresh Juice Truck, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard juice and smoothie factory: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Marketing/Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed smoothie making machines and juicers: Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers/merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of mobile food trucks: Completed
- What are the Best Music System and Speakers for a Retail Store? - December 2, 2020
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Skydive in California and Texas? - December 2, 2020
- Can You Go Skydiving While Pregnant? - December 2, 2020