Are you about starting a mobile nail salon? If YES, here is a complete sample mobile nail salon business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a mobile nail salon. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample mobile nail salon marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for mobile nail salons. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Mobile Nail Salon?
Launching a mobile nail salon business could be fun, profitable and at the same time exciting for someone who is skilled in the trade. With the right location, top-notch services and good marketing skills, you can serve a large customer base especially those who feel comfortable having their nails made right in their houses or at any location of their choice.
In as much as starting a mobile nail saloon may not require huge startup capital, but it requires solid planning and attention to details in order to keep your business profitable.
Mobile nail salon business eliminates the need for a physical business location, therefore limiting startup costs considerably. An aspiring entrepreneur can successfully start a mobile nail salon business with inexpensive supplies and tools and grow as need arises.
As a mobile manicure and pedicure specialist, you will perform your jobs in customer’s homes, hotels, hostels, camp grounds and any private location, giving you the advantage of visibility for marketing purposes. The downside includes having to travel with all necessary tools and supplies, including large quantities of water.
Just like any other business, the demand for mobile nail salon services usually declined during economic downturn due to the declining household spending on beauty and grooming services. As the economy grows, and income increases, there will be corresponding increase in the demand for hairdressing and beauty related services.
Below is a sample mobile nail salon business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no hassle.
A Sample Mobile Nail Salon Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
The Hair and Nail Salon industry of which mobile nail salon belongs to includes salons that primarily offer hair care services such as haircutting, hair coloring and hairstyling services. Additionally, most hair salons usually provide other related services such as manicure and pedicure, facials and makeup applications (except permanent makeup) and retail beauty products.
The Hair and Nail Salon industry has managed to untie its early post recessionary knots. No doubt, the positive change in consumer sentiment and per capita disposable income have boosted industry growth and revenue in recent years. This has also led to increased demand for ancillary services such as hair modification treatments (e.g. straightening procedures and perms), skin-care services and massages.
Going forward, the industry is forecast to exhibit more steady growth. Per capita disposable income and consumer confidence will keep rising as unemployment rate continues to decline, providing consumers with more discretionary income for luxury services at nail salons.
The Hair and Nail Salons industry of which mobile nail salon business belongs to is indeed a growing industry and pretty much thriving in all the parts of the world. As a matter of fact, there are no companies with a leading market share in the industry.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 1,002,479 licensed and registered hair and nail salons (mobile nail salon businesses inclusive) responsible for employing about 1,400,744 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $42 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 1.3 percent.
The Hair and Nail Salons industry has been busy with cosmetic improvements over the last five years. Although demand, especially for the industry’s luxury services such as permanent hair texture modification, manicure and pedicure services, facials and massages, stagnated during the early recovery period, demand for industry services grew steadily over the last five years.
With consumer confidence rising, the period of economic recovery has consumers returning to hair and nail salons for such discretionary services. Consequently, the revenue generated in the industry is projected to increase at an average annual rate of 1.3 percent to $42.4 billion over the next five years.
Lastly, if you have plans to start your own mobile nail salon business in any part of the United States, you must ensure that you do your due diligence so that you won’t have to struggle to gain the confidence of your potential market.
2. Executive Summary
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is a registered mobile nail salon business that is incorporated under the law of the United States of America. Even though our core business is mobile nail salon, we will secure a small office facility (manicure and pedicure studio) in a densely populated business district in the heart of Baton Rouge – Louisiana, U.S. We are strategically positioned in between a residential center and a growing business district and we are set to service the whole of the community.
Our basic service offering to our highly esteemed customers as a mobile nail salon company will revolve around manicure and pedicure services at any location as requested by our clients. Our intention of starting a mobile nail salon business is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (additional services) as long as it does not affect our core services.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own mobile nail salon business.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our mobile hair salon business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make the business highly profitable. We are a company that will be dedicated to establishing good business relationship with our clients giving them value for their money and reasons for them to hire our services over and over again.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality and affordable services and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in the Hair and Nail Salons industry. No doubt our excellent customer service, honesty and the range of services we offer will position us to always welcome repeated customers.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is owned and managed by Ms. Zoe Adolphus and her immediate family members. Ms. Zoe Adolphus is a manicure and pedicure specialist par excellence, she has over 5 years’ experience managing some of the leading hair and nail salons in different cities in the United States of America prior to starting At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon.
3. Our Products and Services
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is a well – equipped mobile nail salon company that offers a wide range of services that revolves around the nails care and other complementary services. We intend giving our customers every reason to always hire our services which is why we have customized our services. Basically, our services will involve us going out to services of clients’ needs.
We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aim and goals. These are the services we will offer as a mobile nail salon company;
- Manicure and pedicure services
- Resale of merchandise and nail related cosmetic products
- Other complimentary services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to become the leading mobile nail salon company in the whole of Baton Rouge – Louisiana and with active presence in major cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission as a mobile nail salon company is to develop a highly successful and profitable mobile nail salon that provides quality manicure and pedicure services in our community, and to become a standard for an ideal mobile nail salon business not only in the State of Louisiana but also throughout the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our mobile nail salon company on the right business foundation.
We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money. We aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our mobile hair salon business will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings, we are expected to employ more than is required to run a conventional mobile nail salon business. At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following positions;
- Manager (Owner)
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Field Workers (Mobile Pedicure and Manicure Specialists) (6)
- Van Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals and payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the organization
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (clients and member of the board) to review the effectiveness of the business Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities of organization
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth at At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company
- Serves as internal auditor for At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products and, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Field Workers (Mobile Manicure and Pedicure Specialist) (6):
- Responsible for handling manicure and pedicure services
- Responsible for recommending and selling nails related cosmetic products to customers
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for transporting equipment, supplies and workers to work site
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
6. SWOT Analysis
It is important to note that mobile nail salon business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate sales with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their services. We are building a standard mobile nail salon business with a variety of nail care services which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis.
We can successfully run a normal mobile nail salon business without going through the required protocol of setting up a new business including writing a detailed business plan, but because of the nature of the kind of mobile nail salon business we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of a HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a good job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company, Baton Rouge – Louisiana;
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate in Baton Rouge – Louisiana; our location is in fact one of our major strengths. We have state of the art mobile nail salon equipment and tools and we are also one of the very few mobile nail salons in the whole of Baton Rouge – Louisiana that offers a wide range of manicure and pedicure services for both households and corporate clients.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team. We have a team of experts in the hair and nail salons industry, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals who have the magic wand to grow a new business to become a national phenomenon.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company is a new business which is owned by an individual, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business. As a new business, we are also quite aware that it will take time for us to build trust with our clients since the business entails them opening their doors to us.
We are centrally located in one of the largest residential areas in Baton Rouge – Louisiana and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop in the mobile nail salon line of business.
The truth is that there is no standard mobile nail salon business within the area where ours is going to cover; the closest mobile hair salon company to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company are unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where our target clients are located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The Hair and Nail Salon industry has managed to untie its early post recessionary knots. No doubt, the positive change in consumer sentiment and per capita disposable income have boosted the industry growth and revenue in recent years. This has also led to increased demand for ancillary services of standard manicure and pedicure.
Going forward, the industry is forecast to exhibit more steady growth. Per capita disposable income and consumer confidence will keep rising as the unemployment rate continues to decline, providing consumers with more discretionary income for luxury services at hair and nail salons.
The trend in the hair and nail salons industry is that most nail studios in a bid to survive the recent global economic meltdown included additional services to their core service offerings.
Some nail salons include complimentary services such as retailing manicure and pedicure related cosmetics and beauty products, and grooming services amongst many others. It is much easier for nail salons and mobile nail salons to increase their revenues by diversifying as against increasing the scope of their market.
8. Our Target Market
Prior to choosing a location for our mobile nail salon business, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings. Essentially, those who will benefit from our service offering are households, hotels, hospitals, hostels, and camp grounds et al. They cut across different sectors of the economy.
The demographic component of those who need the services of mobile nail salons spread across the public and private sector, and individuals from different strata of the society. Below is a list of the people and organizations that our mobile hair salon services are designed for;
- Busy business men and women
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Camp grounds
Mobile nail salon business is easy to set up and does not require huge capital base to achieve; anybody can set a mobile nail salon business if they have the required skills. It means that the possibility of a mobile nail salon business springing up in the location where our mobile nail salon is located is high. We aware of this which is why we decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the market leader in the whole of Baton Rouge – Louisiana.
Our competitive edge is that we are standard mobile nail salon business that has loads of complimentary business offerings that can help us attract customers within the radius of our mobile nail salon business operations.
For the time being, At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon has no real competitors that can match the quality of services we offer. Our customer service will be customized to meet the needs of all our customers.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Our company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the hair and nail industry and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company will generate income by offering the following services;
- Manicure and pedicure services
- Resale of nail care related merchandise and cosmetic products
- Other complimentary services
10. Sales Forecast
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Baton Rouge – Louisiana and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow our mobile nail salon business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the mobile nail salon market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar start – ups in Baton Rouge – Louisiana.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the hair salons industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy adopted by At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is going to be driven basically by excellent customer service, honesty and quality service delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially businesses like mobile nail salon services.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is a mobile nail salon business that is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that are available to us which is why we spent more to locate the business in a location that will be visible and enable us to access our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon.
Our goal is to grow At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon to become the leading mobile nail salon company in Baton Rouge – Louisiana which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the hair and nail salon industry.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our mobile nail salon business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to households, hotels, hospitals, hostels, and camp grounds et al and key stake holders in Baton Rouge – Louisiana.
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Placing a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our company and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks
- Advertise our mobile nail salon company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied customers
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our services
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company is set to create a standard for mobile nail salon business in Baton Rouge – Louisiana and throughout the United States which is why we will go all the way to apply best practices to promote our business.
Good enough, there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a mobile nail salon business. The challenge is that most mobile nail salon companies do not have the required money to pump into publicity and advertising. The cash they have is reserved to take care of overhead and operational cost.
We will ensure that we leverage on all conventional and non – conventional publicity and advertising techniques to promote our mobile nail salon business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our mobile nail salon business in relevant magazines, local newspaper, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website and employ strategies to pull crowd to the website on a regular basis
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations in and around Baton Rouge – Louisiana
- Leverage on direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target communities all around Baton Rouge – Louisiana
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas all around Baton Rouge – Louisiana.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the hair and nail salon industry cum mobile nail salon line of business, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in Baton Rouge – Louisiana.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market knowing fully well that home services attract extra charges compared to what a conventional nail salon would charge.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for services rendered and products purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Generally, starting a mobile nail salon is less expensive. In setting up a mobile nail salon business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a higher amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The startup capital for a mobile nail salon business might fall between $5,000 and $10,000, while that of a medium or large scale salon would definitely be higher.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. However, this is what it would cost us to start our own standard and world class mobile nail salon company in the United of America;
- The total fee for registering the Business in Baton Rouge – Louisiana – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $5,800
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing small nail studio facility – $50,000
- Cost for facility remodeling – $5,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for the purchase of equipment and startup inventory and supplies (Acrylic Powder Kit – Acrylic powder and liquid, solvent, two brushes, sanding lime, 500 transparent fake nails, glass cup, nail clipper, Nail Cleanser, Nail Polish Remover, Cuticle Exfoliator, UV TopCoat, Hand Soap, Nail glue, Moisturizing Lotion, Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer, File Kit, Sable Brush, Reusable Nail Forms, Diamond Nail File, Cuticle Pusher, Nail Buffers, Nail Glue & Bond aid, Towelettes, Toe Separators, Cuticle Oil, Nail Brush, Nail Clipper Set, Nail tips, Cuticle Nippers, Pedicure Foot File, Manicure Bowl, Dappen Dish, Nail Edge Cutter, Salon Smock and Optional is an electric nail file.et al) – $75,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets for the nail studio (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Credit card machine, POS, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for the purchase of utility truck/mobile hair salon – $75,000
- The cost for our grand opening party – $1,500
- Miscellaneous – $2,000
We would need an estimate of $200,000 to successfully launch our mobile hair salon business in Atlanta – Georgia, US. Please note that the amount is on the high side because we decided to start a business that does not revolve around one man; a mobile nail salon business with the potential to grow and sell franchise in future.
Generating Startup Capital At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon Company is a business that will be owned and managed by Ms. Zoe Adolphus and her immediate family members. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our mobile nail salon services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
At Your Service™ Mobile Nail Salon will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphics Design and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of manicure and pedicure specialists and back office staff: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed manicure and pedicure tools, equipment, and supplies: In progress
- Purchase of truck: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed manicure and pedicure supplies et al: In Progress