Are you about starting a mystery shopping business? If YES, here are 50 catchy creative mystery shopping name ideas you can use to create your brand identity. The name you give to your business has a lot to do with the way people might perceive the kind of business you run and what they are to expect when they patronize your services. It is for this reason that you have to critically look at the choice of names that you have, when you are looking to choose a name for your mystery shopping business.
Why Invest Time in Choosing a Name for your Mystery Shopping Company?
When you choose the wrong name for your mystery shopping business, it can result to loss of customers and legal challenges which may be difficult to get out of.
The name you choose to give your mystery shopping company will create the first impression in the mind of your patrons. They will judge your name even without seeing your office; and before patronizing you. Because of this, is it pertinent to choose a name that is easy to spell and pronounce, likable, memorable and of course catchy.
When it comes to naming your mystery shopping business, the rule of thumb is to follow the trend in the industry. If you are in the mystery shopping industry, your business name should sound like a company in the industry, and not like a hotel or a retail shop. These are some of the catchy names that you can give to your mystery shopping business;
50 Catchy Mystery Shopping Business Name ideas
- Blue Cloud Mystery Shoppers, LLC
- Ion Marketing Research, Inc.
- Bell – gam Bull Mystery Shopping Services, LLC
- New Nation Mystery Shoppers, Inc.
- Teddy Brown Marketing Research Services, LLC
- Brown Stripes Marketing Research Services Group
- Razor Sharp Marketing Research Services, LLC
- Michael Benson Marketing Research Services Ltd.
- Nelson Pearson Mystery Shoppers, Inc.
- Barry Jay Marketing Research Services, Inc.
- Gray Star Marketing Research Services, Inc.
- Advance Mystery Shoppers, Inc.
List of Popular Mystery Shopping Business Names in the United States to Help you Get More ideas for your Own Name
- Ann Michaels & Associates Ltd.
- Anonymous Insights Inc.
- AQ Services International
- Canadian Viewpoint, Inc.
- Confero, Inc.
- DSG Associates
- Just the Facts, Inc.
- Market Analytics International, Inc.
- Premier Service, Inc.
- Second to None, Inc.
- Secret Shopper
- SeeLevel HX
- Sentry Marketing Group
- Service Evaluation Concepts, Inc. (SEC)
- Shoppers’ View
- SIS International Research, Inc.
Intellectual Property Protections for your Mystery Shopping Brand
Choosing a catchy business name for your mystery shopping company is not enough, you also need to go the extra mile to protect your mystery shopping brand name and logo from abuse and piracy using vehicles such as trademark, tradename, copyright.