Are you starting an after school program and need to structure it? If YES, here is a after school program organizational structure and job descriptions.
Brighter Future® After School Program Provider, Inc. is in business to become the leading after school program providers in the whole of East Rutherford – New Jersey and we are fully aware that it will take the right activities, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We will ensure that we recruit only the best hands that can help us achieve all that we are set to accomplish. Our business will not be built for giving our members value for their money and time, but also, we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees.
We will provide them with employee packages that will help them stay motivated. In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
Our Business Structure
- Chief Executive Officer – CEO
- After School Programs Coordinator
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Indoor / Outdoor Playground Safety Instructors / Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive / Front Desk Officer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
After School Program Coordinator
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Plan afterschool programs to cater to the individual needs of students enrolled in the program
- In charge of homework-assistance programs, physical activities, educational assistance, food and concessions, music and art.
- Implement the curriculum by creating appropriate lesson plans and imparting them in a strategic manner
- Make presentations for the students so that they can understand what is to be expected of them during the course of the program
- Develop and implement procedures and policies for afterschool programs
- Ensure and encourage positive student behavior through modeling
- Interview and hire instructors to provide sustenance to the afterschool program
- Make sure that each instructor is provided with guidelines for his or her lesson
- Establish communication between school management and students
- Evaluate students on the basis of their ability to handle information
- Document findings of the evaluations and discuss the same with parents
- Maintain records of students enrolled in the afterschool program in a confidential manner
- Implement emergency procedures when necessary
- Identify student misconduct and attempt to correct it
- Check that all program areas are kept neat and clean at all times
Indoor/Outdoor Playground Safety Instructors/Assistant (5)
- Ensure that children follow safety measures when they make use of our play facilities
- Handle amusement and recreation services
- Handle registration for sports tournaments and matches
- Responsible for handling and giving instruction for services such as meals, coin-operated games and rides, amateur sports teams and club services et al.
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent Brighter Future® After School Program Provider, Inc. in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Brighter Future® After School Program Provider, Inc.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Brighter Future® After School Program Provider, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Brighter Future® After School Program Provider, Inc..
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes members and potential members / clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the outdoor and indoor playground facility
- Clean up after customers
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use
- Maintain a clean play area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock