Are you about starting a private ambulance service? If YES, here’s a complete sample private ambulance service business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to get started.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a private ambulance service business. We have analyzed and drafted a sample private ambulance service marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for private ambulance service businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Private Ambulance Service Business?
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Private Ambulance Service Business?
If you are interested in starting a business in the healthcare industry, one of the options open to you especially if you are not a doctor, a nurse or someone who owns a degree in the medical line is to go into private ambulance services. Just like most businesses in the healthcare industry, the private ambulance services business is open to as many people that are interested in the industry as long as they have the required experience and qualifications.
Please note that running this type of business requires that you should be trained and it is indeed a very lucrative business in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom because of the desire for continuous engagement between clients and key stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
If you are sure this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your feasibility studies and market research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blueprint of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services amongst other areas of interest to you.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan; it is entirely another thing for the business plan to translate to money that is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated workers if you want to be successful with your private ambulance services business.
Below is a sample private ambulance services business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little effort.
A Sample Private Ambulance Services Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The Ambulance Service industry comprises of both private and municipal operators that basically provide transportation alongside medical care for patients either by ground or air.
These services most often than not are provided during a medical emergency, but they are not restricted to such instances as they are also used for non-emergency medical transportation services. The ambulances or vehicles as the case maybe are usually equipped with lifesaving equipment that are operated by medically trained employees.
It is a known fact that private ambulance services is highly essential for disadvantaged Medicaid recipients, the elderly, those who have one form of disability or the other and those with low income who have no form of transportation to access healthcare services when the need arises.
Statistics have it that about 3.6 million Americans miss or delay medical care services simply because they lack appropriate means of transportation to catch up with their medical appointments.
So also, the average low income earner in the united states lack the disposable income necessary to have access to a working automobile, and as a result of that may lack transportation options to get to and from medical appointments which is why Medicaid provides a non – emergency medical transportation benefit that pays for the least expensive and suitable way of conveying people to their appointments.
As a matter of fact, a large percentage of people with chronic health conditions such as arthritis, asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes et al, would need medical care services on a regular basis.
Statistics have it that the treatment of chronic conditions accounts for three quarters of all United States healthcare expenses. For instance, in 2009, the Center for Disease Control estimated that 78 percent of the adult population aged 55 and older has at least one of these chronic conditions.
In addition, it was projected that states will add more than a half million adults who have serious behavioral health issues that impair their everyday functioning to the Medicaid population. These people of course will need the services of private ambulance services to access life sustaining treatments and health care services.
A large percent of the 20 million adults with chronic kidney disease who are undergoing dialysis three times a week, utilize private services providers to transport them to their appointments. So also, statistics has it that 66 percent of dialysis patients rely on others for transportation to their appointments, only 8 percent depend on public transportation or taxi services, and 25.3 percent drove or walked to the clinic themselves.
The Ambulance Services industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries. Envision Health care and Air Methods Corporation are the leading players in the industry.
Statistics have it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 3,256 licensed and registered private ambulance providers responsible for employing about 173,402 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $16bn annually with an annual growth rate projected at 2.5 percent between 2012 and 2017.
The above statistics goes to show that private ambulance services are yet another thriving and profitable business that an entrepreneur who is interested in making money from the healthcare industry should consider starting. There is a huge market for this type of services because there are loads of sick people out there who cannot transport themselves to hospital. People who are paralyzed, down with stroke, on a wheel chair and too frail to move are some of the people that need this service.
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Executive Summary
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is a certified healthcare service provider with a niche in the private ambulance transportation services industry that will be based in Atlanta, Georgia – United States of America and we will cover other cities like, Druid Hills, Gresham Park, North Decatur, Decatur, GA, East Point, North Druid Hills, Belvedere Park, Panthers Ville, College Park, North Atlanta, Forest Park, Chamblee, Smyrna, Doraville, and Sandy Springs.
We chose to operate in these cities because they are within 12 miles of Atlanta, GA and we know that our services will be in high demand due to the growing number of the aging population in these areas.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC provides essential private ambulance services for disadvantaged Medicaid recipients, the elderly, those who have one form of disability or the other and those with low incomes who have no form of transportation to access healthcare services when the need arises. We are equipped to engage in transportation of patients by ground or air.
We are in the private ambulance services industry to deliver excellent transportation services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we will comply with the laws and health regulations in Georgia and the United States of America.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will operate a 24 hours 7 days a week private ambulance service; our base (office facility) will be opened round the clock to attend to clients. We have a standard medical call center that is manned by trained health workers. Our work force will be well trained to operate within the framework of our organization’s corporate culture and also to meet the needs of all our customers.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will ensure that all our patients cum customers are given first class treatment whenever they hire our services or visit of office. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they are.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is a family business that is owned and managed by Dr. Jack Brandon and his wife Isabela Brandon (Nurse). Dr. Jack Brandon is going to be the Chief Executive Officer of the business. He is a qualified Medical Doctor with over 10 years of experience working as a medical doctor and medical researcher with the United States’ government.
- Our Services Offerings
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is in the business of ensuring that we provide essential private ambulance transportation services to disadvantaged Medicaid recipients, the elderly, those who have one form of disability or the other and those with low incomes who have no form of transportation to access healthcare services when the need arises.
We are in the private ambulance services line of business to make profits and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aims and objectives. These are the services that we will be offering to our clients and target market;
- Ambulance services (air or ground)
- Emergency and non-medical emergency medical transportation services (air or ground)
- Air rescue services
- Medical rescue services
- Standby ambulance or first-aid services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to private ambulance transportation services in the whole of Georgia and also to be amongst the top 10 private ambulance transportation services provider in the United States of America within the next 10 years of operation.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class private ambulance services company that will become a standard for running private ambulance services not just in the United States of America, but other parts of the world.
Our Business Structure
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will be built on a solid foundation. From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified professionals (doctors, nurses, nurse’s aides, call center executives and ambulance drivers) to man various job positions in our organization.
We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the ambulance transportation industry which is why we decided to recruit only experienced and qualified employees as foundation staff of the organization. We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our business brand to be well accepted in Georgia.
When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more.
These are the positions that will be available at Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Nurses/Nurse’s Aides
- Ambulance Drivers
- Marketing and Sales Agent
- Call Center Agent/Ambulance Dispatcher
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Follows the ambulance to and fro as required by our clients or patient
- Provides professional medical services to our patients
- Gives medical advice to patients and their family members
- Handles medical emergencies when the need arises.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for managing our patients from their house en route the hospital when they are in our ambulance
- Responsible for offering home medication and ambulance management services
- Responsible for driving the ambulance at all time
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the ambulance is equipped with safety equipment
- Inspect ambulance for mechanical items and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with ambulance driving rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies transportation instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the doctor or nurse in charge of the ambulance
Call Center Executive/Ambulance Dispatcher
- Responsible for dispatching the ambulance in cases of emergency
- Gives pre arrival instructions to crew and responders during an emergency
- Liaises with secondary or third party providers in cases of emergency
- Ensures proper documentation of all emergency cases
- Responsible for handling administrative issues that borders on the smooth running of the call centre and the ambulances e.g. petty cash, fueling, etc.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
- Responsible for cleaning the office facility and the ambulance at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the HR a manager
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is set to become one of the leading private ambulance transport service providers in Atlanta – Georgia which is why we are willing to take our time to cross every ‘T’s and dot every ‘I’s as it relates to our business.
We want our private ambulance transportation company to be the number one choice of all residents of Atlanta and other cities in Georgia. We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation. We must ensure that we follow due process in setting up the business.
Even though our Chief Executive Officer (owner) has a robust experience in health management services, public health, medical research, transport and logistics, we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct detailed SWOT analysis and to also provide professional support in helping us structure our business to become a leader in the ambulance transportation services industry.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a team of qualified professionals manning various job positions in our organization. As a matter of fact, they are some of the best hands in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia. Our location, the Business model we will be operating on, multiple payment options, well equipped ambulances and medical call center and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Our perceived weakness lies in the fact that we are just starting out and we may not have the required finance to purchase air – ambulance and also finance to sustain the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities that are available to private ambulance services providers are unlimited considering the fact that we have growing aging population in the United States and people coming down with one form of sickness or the other that will make them need our services. We are going to position our business to make the best out of the opportunities that will be available to us in and around Atlanta – Georgia.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies (healthcare reforms). Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a bigger and well established private ambulance services in same location where our outlet is located.
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The fact that a large percentage of people with chronic health conditions would need medical care services on a regular basis makes the private ambulance services industry a thriving industry. Statistics have it that the treatment of chronic conditions accounts for three quarters of all United States healthcare expenses.
For instance, in 2009, the Center for Disease Control estimate that 78 percent of the adult population age 55 and older have at least one of these chronic conditions. In addition, it was projected that states will add more than a half million adults who have serious behavioral health issues that impair their everyday functioning to the Medicaid population.
The trend is that the private ambulance transportation service industry will continue to grow and become more profitable because the aging baby-boomer generation in United States are expected to drive increasing demand for this specialized service. Smaller ambulance services companies will continue to explore ways to acquire air ambulances and maximize profits in the industry.
- Our Target Market
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is in business to service a wide range of customers in Atlanta, Georgia – United States of America and other cities such as Druid Hills, Gresham Park, North Decatur, Decatur, GA, East Point, North Druid Hills, Belvedere Park, Panthers Ville, College Park, North Atlanta, Forest Park, Chamblee, Smyrna, Doraville, and Sandy Springs. et al.
We will ensure that we target both self – pay customers (who do not have health insurance cover), and those who have health insurance cover.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the ambulance transportation service industry in the United States. Our staff are well – trained to effectively service our customers.
Our customers can be categorized into the following;
- Elderly people
- Expectant Mothers
- Injured Sports Men and Women
- Disabled/Physically Challenged People
- People with mental/psychiatric challenges
Aside from the competition that exists amongst various private ambulance transportation service providers, they also compete against other healthcare providers such as hospitals, health centers and community clinics who have ambulances and also provide transportation services for their patients.
To be highly competitive in the private ambulance transportation industry means that you should be able to deliver quality patient service and should be able to meet the expectation of physicians that referred patients to you.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is coming into the market well prepared to favorably compete in the industry. We can boast of having good recommendation and accreditation from authoritative sources, with provision of development programs for our personnel, and good maintenance of our ambulance and equipment.
Our office facility is well positioned and visible, we have well – equipped ambulances and of course enough parking space with good security. Our staff are well groomed in all aspects of private ambulance transportation service delivery and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our clients. Our services will be carried out by highly trained professionals who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
We are going to be amongst some of the private ambulance transportation service providers in the whole of Georgia that will run a standard medical call center for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have enough trained health workers that are ready to run shift system.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the scope of our industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC;
- Provide ambulance services (air or ground)
- Provide emergency and non-medical emergency medical transportation services (air or ground)
- Provide air rescue services
- Provide medical rescue services
- Provide standby ambulance or first-aid services
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the ambulance services industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
Below are the sales projections for Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC;
- First Year: $100,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $250,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Second Year: $250,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $500,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Third Year: $500,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $1,000,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy of Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer all-round private ambulance transportation services at affordable prices compared to what is obtainable in Atlanta – Georgia.
All our employees will be trained and equipped to provide excellent ambulance transportation services. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality delivery, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent in the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our private ambulance service, we conducted thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents in Atlanta, Georgia – United States of America and other cities such as Druid Hills, Gresham Park, North Decatur, Decatur, GA, East Point, North Druid Hills, Belvedere Park, Panthers Ville, College Park, North Atlanta, Forest Park, Chamblee, Smyrna, Doraville, and Sandy Springs where our services will be available.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the ambulance transportation service industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Georgia.
In summary, Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters to residents, business owners, hospitals and corporate organizations in and around Atlanta – Georgia
- Advertise our business in community based newspapers, local TV and local radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Enter into business partnership with hospitals, government agencies and health insurance companies.
- Attend health care related exhibitions/expos.
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the private ambulance transportation services business to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profits hence we are going to explore all available means to promote our business.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC has a long term plan of offering private ambulance transportation services in various locations all around Georgia which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Atlanta before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand to the general public. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community health programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Atlanta – Georgia
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles and ambulances are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
Our Pricing Strategy
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will work towards ensuring that all our services are offered at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in the United States of America.
On the average, private ambulance transportation service providers usually leverage on the fact that a good number of their clients do not pay the service charge from their pockets; private insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid are responsible for the payment. In view of that, it is easier for private ambulance transportation service providers to bill their clients based in their discretion.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for all our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a private ambulance transportation services company, then you should go all out to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditures that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard office facility, acquire equipped ambulances and you would need money to pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our private ambulance transportation services business in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The Fee for registering the business in the United States – $725.
- The budget for legal fees, insurance, permits and license – $5,000
- The cost of leasing a facility – $100,000
- The amount needed to renovate our Facility (electrical, furnishings, plumbing, painting and landscaping) – $10,000.
- The Cost for the purchase of furniture and equipment (Flat Screen TVs, computers, printers, and cabins et al) – $10,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- The Cost for the purchase of medically equipped Ambulances – $150,000.
- The Cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost opening party – $5,000 (optional)
- Cost for payment of salaries for the first 3 months of operations – $50,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $5,000
Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need an average of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to start a small scale but standard private ambulance transportation business in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Dr. Jack Brandon and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC intends to generate our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Private Ambulance Service Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our private ambulance transportation services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Green Life® Private Ambulance Services, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of Medical Equipment and Ambulances et al: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with hospitals, health facilities and other key stakeholders in the healthcare industry: In Progress