Are you about starting a seafood restaurant? If YES, here is a complete sample seafood restaurant business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a seafood restaurant business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample seafood restaurant business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for seafood restaurants. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Seafood Restaurant Business?
Even though there are competitions in the restaurant industry, if you are determined to start a business in the industry, you can still win a fair share of the market. That is why it is expedient to choose a niche that is well accepted and one of such niche ideas is to start a seafood restaurant.
It is a fact that seafood is consumed all over the world; it provides the world’s prime source of high-quality protein: 14 – 16 percent of the animal protein consumed worldwide. As a matter of fact, over one billion people rely on seafood as their primary source of animal protein.
So, if you have decided to start your own seafood restaurant, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your seafood restaurant business.
Below is a sample seafood restaurant business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Seafood Restaurant Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Seafood restaurant falls under the Chain Restaurant industry and the industry comprises chain and franchised restaurants that provide food services to patrons who order and are served while seated. These establishments may provide this type of food service to patrons in combination with selling alcoholic and other beverages.
In the case of seafood restaurants, their main delicacy is seafood and seafood is any form of sea life regarded as food by humans, prominently including fish and shellfish. Shellfish include various species of mollusks ( such as clams, oysters, and mussels and cephalopods eg. octopus and squid), crustaceans (e.g. shrimp, crabs, and lobster), and echinoderms (e.g. sea urchins).
A close observation of the Chain Restaurants industry shows that the industry experienced steady growth over the last half a decade. During the stated period, as per capita income increased and unemployment declined, consumer confidence improved, giving rise to greater spending on sit-down meals.
Even though the average industry profit margin remained slim, profit margins at most chains have increased over the last five years, as revenue has grown and costs have been kept under control.
The Chain Restaurants industry run of steady growth is projected to moderate in the coming years. It is also projected that consumers will increase their spending at restaurants as the economy continues to improve and unemployment rate drops.
The Chain Restaurants industry cum seafood restaurant business is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 789 registered and licensed chains of restaurants (seafood restaurants inclusive), responsible for employing about 1,861,015 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $108 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy 4.3 percent annual growth within 2011 and 2016. The companies holding the largest market share in the Seafood Restaurants industry in the United States of America include Joe’s Crab Shack, Long John Silvers, Red Lobster and McCormick & Schmick’s.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Chain Restaurants industry has a low level of market share concentration. The report stated that in 2016, the four largest industry players accounted for about 21.2 percent of the available market share.
The industry is made up of a vast array of chain and franchised restaurant operators and food concepts, as well as the extensive number of sites they operate. A number of chains and franchised operators have establishments that are spread nationally and even internationally.
The report further stated that in the past five years, the industry’s concentration level has fallen slightly because a number of conglomerates have offloaded underperforming chains to private equity firms. Most recently in 2014, Darden Restaurants offloaded its 600-plus Red Lobster restaurants to Golden Gate Capital for $2.1 billion.
In summary, it is safe to state that the seafood restaurant business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale as a chain seafood restaurant with several outlets in key cities in the United States of America.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – Executive Summary
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is a world-class restaurant business with a niche in seafood style services that will be located in 1200 W. Fifth St., #T-900 Los Angeles, CA 90017. We have been able to secure a long – term lease agreement for a standard restaurant facility in a perfect location in the heart of the city that is prone to human and vehicular traffic.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC will be involved in serving seafood and drinks to our customers. We are aware that that there are other standard seafood restaurants all around Los Angeles – California which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have a wide array of seafood suitable food options for our customers, and our outlet has various payment options.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customer’s needs precisely and completely.
We are going to be a customer-centric seafood restaurant business with a service culture that will be deeply rooted in the fabric of our organizational structure.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is a family owned and managed business that believe in the passionate pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to venture into the restaurant industry. We are certain that our values will help us drive the business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make our business highly profitable.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is a family business that is owned by Hugo Hernández. Hugo Hernández has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration from the University of New Jersey, with over 12 years’ experience in the restaurant industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Los Angeles – California, but there is a plan to open other outlets via selling our franchise all around California and in other key cities in the United States of America.
- Our Products and Services Offerings
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is in the restaurant industry to make profits and we will ensure we make available well – prepared local and intercontinental seafood inspired dishes for our clients. Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Seafood meals such as fish and shellfish. Shellfish include various species of mollusk (e.g. bivalve mollusks such as clams, oysters, and mussels; and cephalopods such as octopus and squid), crustaceans (e.g. shrimp, crabs, and lobster), and echinoderms (e.g. sea urchins).
- Beverage sales
- Fruits and salads
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a seafood restaurant brand that will become the number one choice for both residents and tourists in and around our restaurant locations.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a standard seafood restaurant business that will sell franchises all across the United States of America. We want to become a household name when it comes to seafood restaurant.
- Our Business Structure
The success of any business is dependent on the structure of the organization and the people who occupy the available role. Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC will work with a business structure that will give room to employees to explore their creativity, feel belonged and grow through the corporate ladder of the organization.
We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Chef (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Chef – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the seafood restaurant (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensures that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Responsible for preparing different seafood inspired meals as requested by our clients
- Makes lists and budget for cooking supplies
- Oversees the entire coking process
- Responsible for training new cooks
- Makes sure that quality is maintained at all times
- Responsible for purchasing seafood ingredients for the organization
- Ensures that the kitchen is kept clean at all times
- Any other duty as assigned by the Chief Chef.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the business
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Interacts with customers, take orders for drinks, food and snacks.
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that customers order is properly taken and delivered
- Ensures that un-occupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the Chief Chef/Restaurant manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Seafood restaurants can easily generate sales with little stress as long as they have good delicacies and are well positioned and equipped to carry out their functions.
We are quite aware that there are several seafood restaurants in Los Angeles – California and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in restaurants to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC;
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate in the heart of Los Angeles – California; our location is in fact one of our major strengths. We are also one of the very few seafood restaurants in the whole of Los Angeles – California that is equipped to prepare a wide range of both intercontinental and local seafood inspired meals.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that are considered experts in the restaurant business, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is a new business which is own by an individual, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business and also to attract some of the well – experienced chefs in the seafood restaurants industry.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest areas in Los Angeles – California and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop when it comes to seafood.
The truth is that there are no standard seafood restaurants within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
The major threat that can confront our business is the potential health hazard that seafood can pose to humans. Fish and shellfish have a natural tendency to concentrate mercury in their bodies, often in the form of methylmercury, a highly toxic organic compound of mercury. Species of fish that are high on the food chain such as shark, swordfish, king mackerel, albacore tuna, and tilefish contain higher concentrations of mercury than others.
Aside from that, some other threats that are likely going to confront Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant are unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic / social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumer spending and of course emergence of new competitors within our location.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One common trend in the restaurants industry is that the more the varieties of meals you can cook (that is local and intercontinental inspired meals), the easier it is for you to welcome customers from different cultures and class. For this singular reason, most aspiring entrepreneurs ensure that they learn how to make a wide variety of meals before launching their business. Aside from that, any chef that is worth his or her salt, and would want to remain a leader in the industry, is constantly researching on how to improve his or her cooking skills and menu.
- Our Target Market
Seafood restaurant is such a business where that you can hardly find someone who don’t patronize them because everybody eats seafood. Over one billion people rely on seafood as their primary source of animal protein. As a matter of fact, most seafood restaurants now have menu designed specifically for healthy eating conscious people and others depending on their eating preferences.
In view of that, we have positioned our seafood restaurants to service the residence of Los Angeles – California and every other location where our restaurants will be located. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to service the following groups of people;
- Event/Party planners
- Busy corporate executives
- Sports Men and Women
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the seafood industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other seafood restaurants.
Our competitive advantages are our access to multi – skilled and flexible workforce, our ability to quickly adopt new technology and proximity to key markets. Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is launching a standard seafood restaurant that will indeed become the preferred choice of residence of Los Angeles – California. Our seafood restaurant is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Los Angeles.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have wide variety of both intercontinental and local seafood inspired dishes available in our restaurant at all times. One of our business goals is to make Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC a one stop seafood restaurant. Our excellent customer service culture, online ordering options, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is in business to serve a wide variety of seafood inspired dishes and drinks to residents of Los Angeles – California and visitors. We are in the Seafood restaurant industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. In essence, our source of income will the preparing and sale of;
- Seafood meals such as fish and shellfish. Shellfish include various species of mollusks (e.g. bivalve mollusks such as clams, oysters, and mussels and cephalopods such as octopus and squid), crustaceans (e.g. shrimp, crabs, and lobster), and echinoderms (e.g. sea urchins).
- Beverage sales
- Fruits and salads
One thing is certain when it comes to seafood restaurants, if your restaurant is centrally positioned and you have tasty and well – prepared seafood delicacies, you will always attract customers.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Los Angeles – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the seafood industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to seafood restaurant startups in the United States of America;
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $700,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor serving same seafood inspired delicacies within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is going to be driven basically by tasty and sumptuous seafood inspired meals, excellent customers service and quality service delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base.
We want to drive sales via our well-prepared seafood inspired delicacies and via referral from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially businesses like seafood restaurants.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC.
Our goal is to grow Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC to become the leading seafood restaurant in Los Angeles – California which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the industry.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Open our seafood restaurant in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our seafood restaurant business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, event planners, households and key stake holders in Los Angeles – California
- Ensure that we make wide varieties of both intercontinental and local seafood inspired delicacies suitable for people of different food preferences
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our restaurant
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Los Angeles – California
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our seafood restaurant.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is set to create a standard for seafood restaurant business in Los Angeles – California, which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply international best practices to promote our business.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rules on how to advertise or promote a seafood restaurant. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our business in relevant food and healthy lifestyle magazines, local newspaper and TV stations and local radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards in strategic locations in and around Los Angeles – California
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in target communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and trucks are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
At Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC, our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry especially as it relates to seafood restaurants, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in Los Angeles – California.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our food will be same as what is obtainable in the open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our food and drinks without any stress on their part.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From the comprehensive market survey and feasibility studies conducted, we were able to place figures on the things needed to set up a standard seafood restaurant business and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard seafood restaurant and kitchen – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $150,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (cooking ingredients, beverages, seafoods, provisions and drinks et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our seafood restaurant in the United States of America. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff member for the first month of operation.
Generating Startup Capital for Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Hugo Hernández and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Seafood Restaurant Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our seafoods, coffees and soft drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Hugo Hernández™ Seafood Restaurant, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard seafood restaurant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed kitchen cum cooking equipment, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of seafood menu and drinks that will be available in our restaurant: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of cooking ingredients, seafoods, coffees, provisions and soft drinks: In Progress