Are you about starting a shea butter processing company? If YES, here’s a complete sample shea butter processing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to get started.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a shea butter processing company. We have analyzed and drafted a sample shea butter marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for shea butter processing businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Shea Butter Processing Business?
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Shea Butter Processing Business?
The rule of thumb when it comes to starting a business is to start a business whose products or services are needed in our daily life and shea butter processing business falls under this category.
Shea butter is a product that is used in all parts of the world and those that are in the business of manufacturing shea butters product are known to generate sales always if the business is well-managed. As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the usage of shea butter because it plays a major role in skin care especially for babies.
So, if you have decided to start your own shea butter processing company, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. This will enable you properly locate the business in a good location; a location with the right demographic composition and then hit the ground running.
Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own shea butter processing business. Below is a sample shea butter processing business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Shea Butter Processing Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is usually yellow in color when raw, but ivory or white when refined. Sometimes, the chocolate industry uses shea butter mixed with other oils as a substitute for cocoa butter, even though the taste is noticeably different.
Shea butter is mostly used in the cosmetics and beauty care industry for skin and hair-related products (lip gloss, skin moisturizers, and hair conditioners). It is also used by soap manufacturing companies, but in small amounts (5–7 percent of the oils in the recipe).
Shea butter processing company is classified under the cosmetic production industry and as a matter of fact, unpredictable incomes do not really affect cosmetics. The revenue generated in this industry has increased steadily in recent years as some of the industry’s largest export partners began to experience post – recessionary growth. Going forward, the industry’s diverse product lines and commitment to research and development will keep revenue growth stable.
The Cosmetic & Beauty Products Manufacturing Industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the united states of America and it generates over billion annually from more than 3,361 registered and licensed cosmetics & beauty products manufacturing companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 51,263 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a -1.8 percent annual rate from 2011 to 2016. Estee Lauder, Mary Kay and L’Oréal USA, Inc. have the lion market share in the Cosmetic & Beauty Products manufacturing industry in the United States of America and in some other countries.
A recent research conducted by IBISWORLD shows that the Cosmetic and Beauty Products manufacturing industry that shea butter processing is part of, is in the growth phase of its life cycle, though it is likely to enter the mature phase in the near future. Industry value added is forecast to grow at an average annual rate of 0.7 percent in the 10 years to 2021.
This rate is significantly slower than GDP growth, which is anticipated to increase at an average annual rate of 2.2 percent during the same period. IVA growth which is slower than GDP growth is typically indicative of an industry in the mature or declining stage of its life cycle, the Cosmetic and Beauty Products Manufacturing industry is still growing as it is still experiencing high rates of industry entrants and product development.
One good thing about shea butter processing business is that the business can be targeted at national or international markets depending on your financial capacity. Shea butter processing business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business and still compete for the available market and make profits.
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Executive Summary
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is a licensed cosmetic and beauty care manufacturing company with strong bias in shea butter processing that will be located in an industrial area in Des Moines – Iowa. We have been able to secure a long – term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long – term renewal on agreed terms and conditions that are favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of business we want to run. It is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that in order to facilitate easy movement of raw materials and finished products (shea butter and related products).
We are in the shea butter processing line of business to engage in the production of shea butter and related products. We are also in business to make profits and to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses who patronize our products the opportunity to be part of our success story.
We are aware that there are several cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing companies who are also into the manufacturing of shea butter scattered all around the country whose products can be found in every nooks and crannies of the United States and Canada, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that will support the growth of the business.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a wide distribution network for wholesalers all around Iowa and other cities in the United States of America.
Beyond manufacturing quality shea butter and related products, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase our products.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our processing plant and warehouse. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with them (wholesale distributors) no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is family business that will be owned by Cloe Rodney and her immediate family members. Mrs. Cloe Rodney who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company is Graduate of Cosmetology from the University of Iowa and she holds a Master’s Degree in Business Management (MBA) from Stanford Business School. She has over 10 years’ experience working in related industry as a senior production manager prior to starting Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. She will be working with a team of professionals to build the business.
- Our Product Offering
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is going to run a standard shea butter processing and packaging company whose products will not only be sold in Des Moines – Iowa but also throughout the United States of America and other countries of the world.
We are in the cosmetic & beauty care product manufacturing industry to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money. We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to accomplish our business goal and objective. These are some of the products that we will be offering;
- Shea Butter
- Shea Butter Cake
- Training on Shea Butter Processing
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish standard shea butter processing Company whose products will be not only be sold in Des Moines – Iowa, but also throughout the United States of America and other countries of the world.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a standard shea butter processing company that will favorably compete with leaders in the shea butter processing line of business. We want to build a business that will be listed amongst the top 10 shea butter processing brands in the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading shea butter processing companies in the industry. This is why we will ensure that we put a proper structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we envisaged while setting up the business.
We will make sure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Machine Operators
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Distribution Truck Drivers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the shea butter processing plant
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products to the market.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standards at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of raw materials and packaging materials
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
Production Workers/Machine Operators:
- Responsible for preparing, blending, compounding and packaging shea butter and related products
- Handles labeling of shea butter products
- Operates machines used in the manufacturing shea butter and related products
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading shea butter and related products
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verify delivery instructions
- Reports, defects, accidents or violations
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
From our research, we got to know that there are several share butter processing plants and even cosmetics and beauty care product manufacturing companies both large and small that are also into processing of shea butter in the United States of America, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorably with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. hired the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup businesses to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc.;
Our major strength as a shea butter processing company is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, we have some of the latest and efficient shea butter processing machines and access to raw material in pretty large quantities. Our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
One major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new shea butter processing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business especially when big names in the shea butter processing line of business are already determining the direction of the market both in the United States and in the global market.
The opportunities available for shea butter processing companies are enormous. This is due to the fact that most Americans and people from all over the world make use of shea butter cosmetics and beauty care products regularly.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to come up with quality products, position our business to take advantage of the existing market for cosmetics and beauty care products and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to require hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new shea butter processing plant and even cosmetics and beauty care product manufacturing company that are also into shea butter processing in the same location.
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are knowledgeable about the trend in the cosmetic & beauty care industry, you will quite agree that there are competitions amongst bigger corporations such as Estee Lauder, Mary Kay and L’Oréal USA, Inc.; and also competitions amongst smaller and medium scale cosmetic and beauty care product manufacturing companies. Most companies are leveraging on creativity in terms of packaging and marketing to continue to stay afloat in the industry.
One more trend in this industry is the exploration of safer raw materials for the production of cosmetic and beauty products. The truth is that people all over the world are looking for cosmetics and beauty care products that contain less chemical hence the increase in demand for products that are produced from shea butter and other safer herbal raw materials.
Lastly, our shea butter manufacturing plant adopts eco – friendly approach towards the production and packaging of its products. As a matter of fact, the industry’s adoption of eco-friendly practices will likely persuade environmentally conscious consumers to buy its products.
- Our Target Market
When it comes to selling shea butter cum cosmetics and beauty care products that contain shea butter, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people.
We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail shea butter products to everybody in our target market location and also to cosmetic and beauty care companies that make use of shea butter as part of their raw materials.
A close study of the cosmetic and beauty care products industry that shea butter processing business is a part of reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other shea butter processing companies in Des Moines – Iowa and throughout the United States and Canada.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team; we have people on board who understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, we have access to large quantities of raw shea butter per time, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is established with the objective of maximizing profits in the cosmetic and beauty care product manufacturing industry in both the United States of America and Canada and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our products to a wide range of customers.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Shea butter
- Shea butter cake
- Training on shea butter processing
One thing is certain when it comes to the shea butter manufacturing business, if your products are well – packaged and branded and if your production plant is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Des Moines – Iowa and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Des Moines – Iowa.
Below are the sales projection for Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale shea butter startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $650,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $800,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc., we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order to penetrate the available market in our target market location. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading brands in the United States of America and Canada.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the cosmetic and beauty care product manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the business.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell our products to the available market which is why we will go all out to empower our sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals. In summary, Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our shea butter and related products;
- Introduce our shea butter brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants, retailers and other stakeholders in Des Moines – Iowa and other cities both in the United States of America and Canada
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our shea butter product brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
In spite of the fact that our shea butter processing plant is a standard one with the capacity to produce large quantities of shea butter products that can favorably compete with other leading brands, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. has a long – term plan of distributing our shea butter and related products in various locations all around the United States of America and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Des Moines – Iowa before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our products are well branded and that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing industry which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of shea butter and related products.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months, our products are sold a little bit below the average prices of various shea butter product brands in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our shea butter plant brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for the purchase of our products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our products.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard shea butter processing company is indeed a capital-intensive business. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing mixing, blending, compounding and packaging equipment.
You are also expected to purchase distribution trucks, raw materials, paying of your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The total cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The total cost for construction of a standard shea butter processing plant – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials, and packaging materials et al) – $20,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $30,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) to successfully set up our shea butter processing plant in Des Moines – Iowa.
Generating Startup Capital for Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc.
Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Cloe Rodney and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $60,000 and soft loan from family members $40,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Shea Butter Processing Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is a known fact that the future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our most important goals of starting Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our shea butter and other related products a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
At Cloe Rodney® Shea Butter, Inc., we will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard shea butter processing plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed mixing, blending and packaging machines, distribution vans, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress.