Do you want to start a spice company? If YES, here is a detailed sample seasoning & spices production business plan template & FREE feasibility report. If you are aiming towards starting a food related business, then one of your best bets is to start a spice and seasoning production business. You can be rest assured it will sell irrespective of the season because all homes and food related businesses make use of spices and seasoning on a daily basis.
Please note that a spice and seasoning production company is not one of those businesses that can be started without proper research. It is important that you conduct detailed research in order to find out all it will take for you to setup a spice and seasoning production company, how to leverage on the existing market to sell your products and also how to create new market channels.
Starting a spices and seasoning production company can be capital intensive, but it is indeed money-spinning business if it is well located and if you are able to create a robust distribution network.
A Sample Spice & Seasoning Production Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Spices and seasoning production business is part of the Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment Production industry and operators in this industry manufacture products such as mayonnaise, salad dressings, spices, seasoning, extracts and dry food mixes from a variety of ingredients.
Industry products are then sold to downstream wholesalers, food manufacturers and retail markets. Please note that ketchup and other tomato-based sauces are not part of this industry because they are part of the Canned Fruit and Vegetable Processing industry.
In the Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment Production industry, some segments have performed better than others over the years. Hot sauce and ethnic spices have been on the rise while traditional condiments, such as mayonnaise and salad dressings, have not performed as well. The industry’s future appears positive, with demand for seasoning, sauce and condiments expected to remain consistent over the five years to 2023.
The Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment Production industry has shown impressive growth over the years. Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment is a consumer staple and does not experience wild fluctuations in demand, even during recessions.
The Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment Production industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the united states of America and they generate over billion annually from more than 3,703 registered and licensed seasoning, sauce and condiment production companies.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 36,830 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a -0.6 percent annual rate. Kraft Heinz, Unilever Group and McCormick & Company Inc. has the lion market share of the available market in the United States of America.
Some of the factors that encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to venture into starting a food seasoning production company is the fact that the market for food seasoning, sauce and condiment is growing rapidly in the United States and it is not seasonal. That makes it easier for entrepreneurs who are interested in the business to come into the industry at any time they desire.
Generally, the barriers to entry in the Seasoning, Sauce and Condiment Production industry are low and depend on the scale of production the entrant is pursuing. The scale of production determines the level of capital, technology and labor required to begin production.
If a new entrant aims to compete with mid- to large-sized producers from the start they need to secure enough capital to invest heavily in facilities, machinery and equipment. Those that cannot afford these initial investments would be unable to enter the industry.
One of the leading challenges new entrants experience is the well-entrenched position of industry’s larger players, especially McCormick and Kraft Heinz, which are expected to capture 10.8 percent and 10.3 percent of the market in 2018, respectively.
To sum it up, the spices and seasoning production line of business is a profitable industry and it is open to any aspiring entrepreneur that has the capacity to compete with other players for the available market share.
2. Executive Summary
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is a licensed seasoning, sauce and condiment production company that will be located in an industrial area in La Crosse – Wisconsin. We have been able to secure a long – term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of renewal on terms and conditions that are favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of business we want to run and it is easily accessible. We are deliberate about that to facilitate easy movement of raw materials and finished products. We are in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production line of business to produce a wide variety of spices and seasoning in commercial quantities for retail outlets, food businesses and households.
We are also in business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses who patronize our spices and seasoning the opportunity to be part of the success story of McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc.
We are aware that there are several spice and seasoning production companies scattered all around the United States whose products can be found all over the United States and Canada, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that will support the growth of the business and also for us to be able offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a wide distribution network for wholesalers all around La Crosse – Wisconsin and the United States of America.
Beyond the production of quality and food friendly spices and seasoning in commercial quantities, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase our product.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers (wholesale distributors) are given first class treatment whenever they visit our Depot/Plant. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our distributors no matter how large their numbers may grow to.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is owned and financed by Nancy McKeon and her immediate family members. Mrs. Nancy McKeon who is a native of Poughkeepsie, New York, holds a degree in Food Science Technology from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln and MBA in Economics from Columbia Business School.
3. Our Products and Services
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is going to operate a standard spice and seasoning production company whose product will not only be sold in La Crosse – Wisconsin but also throughout the United States of America.
We are in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production line of business to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of the United States of America to achieve our corporate goals.
We will be engaged in the production of;
- Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Dried oregano, Bay leaves, Cumin, Hot-red-chili flakes, and Chili powder
- Other types of dry-mix food preparations
- Other types of flavoring extracts, emulsions, liquid flavors and colorings
4. Our Mission & Vision Statement
- We want to launch a standard spices and seasoning production company whose product will be not only be sold in La Crosse – Wisconsin, but also throughout the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a standard spice and seasoning production company that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry.
- We want to build a spices and seasoning production business whose brand will someday become a household name in the United States.
Our Business Structure
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading spices and seasoning brands in the industry. Which is why we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will make sure that we only employ people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Spices and Seasoning Production/Machine Operators
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the spice and seasoning production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of spices and seasoning that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of spices and seasoning plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products (well – packaged spices and seasoning) through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Spices and Seasoning Production/Machine Operators
- In charge of operating machines that are used in the production and packaging of spices and seasoning.
- Responsible for taking care of the machines and equipment in the production plant
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the production manager.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the store manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading spices and seasoning meant for distribution.
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Transports finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
We know that there are several spices and seasoning production companies in the United States of America whose products can be seen in every nook and cranny of the country, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorably with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strengths, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup businesses to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc.;
Part of what is going to count as our strength is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new spices and seasoning production company and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities available to spice and seasoning production companies is enormous. This is due to the fact that there are loads of wholesalers and retailers who rely on the supply of spices and seasoning.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to requires hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
Some of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new spice and seasoning production company in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A notable trend in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry reveals that operators are restructuring product lines to better fit demand for healthy products and not ignoring the fact that organic products and rising health concerns have stimulated demand for food friendly spices and seasoning. No doubt, regulations will incentivize restaurants and households that use healthier spices and seasoning.
Recent studies conducted shows that demand for hot sauce and ethnic spices have been on the rise while traditional condiments, such as mayonnaise and salad dressings, have not performed as well. Increasing knowledge of the consequences of eating food with high fat and sodium content has caused some consumers to shun fatty and salty condiments and sauces. Consequently, manufacturers have expanded their product lines.
The industry’s future appears positive, with demand for seasoning, sauce and condiments expected to gradually increase over the five years to 2024. Lastly, the price of spices and seasoning crops/plants is typically the most reliable driver of industry performance.
It is important to state the part of what affects productivity output in this industry is the fact that spices and seasoning leaf farming is vulnerable to unpredictable weather conditions, and the demand for high-quality spices and seasoning in key foreign markets will boost exports.
8. Our Target Market
Spices and seasoning are products that are used all around the globe for cooking, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people or organization, but to all those who reside in our target market locations.
We are in business to engage in the production and wholesale distribution of spices and seasoning to the following groups of organizations;
- Grocery stores, supermarkets and other retail outlets
- Households who make use of spices and seasoning for cooking
- Restaurants and canteens that make use of spices and seasoning for cooking
- Small scale businesses that make use of spices and seasoning as part of their raw material.
A close study of the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry reveals that the market is becoming much more competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other spice companies in La Crosse – Wisconsin. Top on the list of the competitive advantages that we are bringing to the industry are economies of scale, ability to alter goods and services produced in favor of market conditions and appropriate climatic conditions for growing our spices.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is launching a standard spices and seasoning production brand that will indeed become the preferred choice for food businesses and households in La Crosse – Wisconsin and other states in the United States of America where we intend marketing our products.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry in both the United States of America and Canada and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our spices and seasoning product to a wide range of customers.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. will generate income by simply selling;
- Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Dried oregano, Bay leaves, Cumin, Hot-red-chili flakes, and Chili powder
- Other types of dry-mix food preparations
- Other types of flavoring extracts, emulsions, liquid flavors and colorings
10. Sales Forecast
When it comes to spices and seasoning production business, if your spices and seasoning are well – packaged and branded and if your production plant is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in La Crosse – Wisconsin and every city where our spices will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projection for McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale spices and seasoning startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $570,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market in our target market locations.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in La Crosse – Wisconsin and other cities in the United States of America.
In summary, McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our spices and seasoning;
- Introduce our spices and seasoning brand by sending introductory letters to companies that make use of spices and seasoning, households, restaurants, spices and seasoning merchants and other stakeholders in La Crosse – Wisconsin and other cities both in the United States of America and Canada
- Engage in roadshow in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community – based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our spices and seasoning brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Irrespective of the fact that our spices and seasoning production plant is a standard one with a wide range of products that can favorably compete with other leading brands, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of distributing our spices and seasoning in various locations all around the United States of America and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in La Crosse – Wisconsin before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our spices and seasoning brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our spices and seasoning is well branded and that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of spices and seasoning.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the seasoning, sauce and condiment production industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for product purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard spices and seasoning production company is indeed a capital-intensive business. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing extracting, blending, processing and packaging machines.
Aside from that, you are expected to purchase and service your distribution trucks, pay your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant (including writing a business plan) – $3,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The total cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $75,300.
- The total cost for construction of a standard spices and seasoning production plant – $80,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials, drums, bottles and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- The total cost for the purchase of extracting, blending, processing and packaging machines and equipment – $100,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost of purchase of distribution vans – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) to successfully set up a standard and world class spices and seasoning production plant in La Crosse – Wisconsin. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 month of operation.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is owned and financed by Nancy McKeon and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $550,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our well – branded spices and seasoning a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
McKeon Brand® Spices and Seasoning Production Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard spices and seasoning processing plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Marketing/Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed extracting, blending, processing and packaging machines and equipment, distribution trucks, furniture, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress.