Do you want to start a trampoline park and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample trampoline park business plan template & FREE feasibility report. If you are interested in the family entertainment cum amusement park industry and you are looking for a business to do in the industry, you can consider starting your own trampoline park in your community.
Though it can be capital intensive, you can be rest assured that you will breakeven within 2 or 3 years if you are in a location where people fancy family entertainment.
A Sample Trampoline Park Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Trampoline park business is under the amusement and theme park industry and businesses in this industry operate mechanical rides, trampoline parks, water rides, games, shows, themed exhibits, refreshment stands and other attractions. It is important to state that companies in this industry may also lease space for parties and other shows on a contract basis.
A close watch on happenings in the Amusement and Theme Parks industry shows that the industry has grown strongly over the years, and this is driven by a rise in international and domestic visitor numbers and rising consumer spending.
Even though the industry is highly competitive, the major amusement park operators in the united states have used their intellectual property rights to major film franchises and entertainment to their advantage, pivoting beloved films and characters into exciting new features and rides to propel revenue and increase their profit margins.
It is worthy of mentioning that the industry is dominated by a small number of massive entertainment companies, which have pursued both domestic and international expansion opportunities, including China and the Middle East.
The Amusement and Theme Parks industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, China, France, Australia and Italy et al.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 624 licensed and registered Amusement Parks, responsible for employing about 139,041 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $18 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 5.4 percent between 2011 and 2016.
It is important to state that Cedar Fair LP, NBC Universal, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Six Flags Inc. and The Walt Disney Company have lion shares of the available market in this industry.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Amusement and Theme Parks industry has high barriers to entry, particularly for theme parks with major roller coasters and other attractions. The industry has a high level of concentration, with the four largest players expected to account for more than 80.0 percent of total industry revenue in 2017.
This can pose a significant barrier to entry for new players, since the sheer cost of constructing worthwhile rides and attractions represent an enormous initial investment. The report also stated that significant opportunities exist for smaller and niche players operating in local or regional markets.
The Amusement and Theme Parks industry has experienced revenue growth, despite many families being time – strapped. While the industry contended with mounting competition from alternative leisure activities, such as bouncing castle, gym and fitness centers and cinemas, many operators generated industry revenue growth on the basis of convenience.
In the coming years, industry revenue is forecast to grow as family entertainment centers such as amusement parks will continue to enhance their product portfolios to attract families, despite their reduced leisure time.
2. Executive Summary
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is a standard and well – equipped outdoor trampoline park that will be located in a growing community in Tucson – Arizona. We have been able to secure a standard indoor facility in a central and easy to locate area in Tucson – Arizona.
Our location offers a trampoline-lined playing court where customers can come for walk-in “open jump” times as well as parties, dodgeball tournaments, foam pits, dodgeball courts, and trampoline basketball fitness classes and other events. We can boast of having standard wall-to-wall trampoline pits that measure much larger than any outdoor trampoline.
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is a state-of-the-art family entertainment center with multiple attractions based around trampolines, games and music. We provide families, individuals and groups with a fun physical type of experience in a safe, clean, monitored environment. With multiple revenue centers and the ability to turn customers quickly, we are the future of family entertainment in Arizona.
Aside from the fact that our aim of starting the business is to entertain children and keep them physically and mentally fit, we will still go ahead to make available, video game house, bowling alley, BBQ joint, food and drinks court, ice cream shop and enough parking space so as to get parents and guardians occupied when they bring their wards to our outdoor trampoline park facility.
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is owned and managed by Teddy Williams and his immediate family members. Mr. Teddy Williams has robust experience in the gym industry and he possess B.Ed. in Physical and Health Education.
3. Our Products and Services
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is in the outdoor trampoline park business to provide entertainment and recreation facility for residents of Tucson – Arizona which is why we have been able to put up an outdoor trampoline park facility that can help us achieve the goal.
We are optimistic that everyone who makes use of our outdoor trampoline park facility will definitely derive maximum fun and of course good value for their money and time. These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our clients in our outdoor trampoline park facility;
- Operating outdoor trampoline-lined playing court where customers can come for walk-in “open jump” times as well as parties, dodgeball tournaments, foam pits, trampoline basketball fitness classes and other events
- Operating varieties of ride on toys for children
- Child care services
- Amusement and recreational services
- Providing additional children’s fitness instruction
- Other related outdoor playground facility operations.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to build a world-class outdoor trampoline park facility which is going to be more than just a trampoline park but a place where families make memories together in a safe, fun, clean and affordable environment.
- Our Mission for establishing Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is to become an innovative leader in the family entertainment industry.
- We bring new and exciting attractions to our locations, focusing on guest experience and promoting a positive, forward-thinking company culture.
Our Business Structure
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is in business to become the leading outdoor trampoline park facility in the whole of Tucson – Arizona and we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
Our business will not be built only for the purpose of giving our members/customers value for their money and time, but also we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees. We will provide them with an employee package that will help them stay motivated and deliver on their various tasks and goals et al.
In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Executive Office – CEO
- Outdoor Trampoline Park Facility Manager
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Outdoor Trampoline Park Safety Instructor/Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
Outdoor Trampoline Park Facility Manager
- Responsible for operating and managing the outdoor trampoline park facility
- Ensures that the trampoline park facility is in tip top position at all times
- Responsible for managing food and beverage services
- Manage membership and registration services
- Handle equipment rentals and sales services
- Handle other relevant outdoor trampoline park facility operations
Outdoor Trampoline Park Safety Instructors/Assistant (5)
- Ensure that children and adult alike follow lay down safety measures when they make use of our trampoline park facility
- Handle amusement and recreation services such as trampoline-lined playing court where customers can come for walk-in “open jump” times as well as parties, dodgeball tournaments, foam pits, trampoline basketball fitness classes and other events
- Handle registration for sports tournaments and matches
- Responsible for handling and giving instruction for services such as meals and beverages, coin-operated games and rides, amateur sports teams and club services et al.
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes members and potential members/clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the outdoor trampoline park facility
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the outdoor trampoline facility center manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is in business to provide outdoor trampoline park facility for families in Tucson – Arizona and also help our clients achieve fitness cum fun activities for their children and at the same time to make profits. We are aware that there are competitions in the industry which is why we took out time to conduct an effective SWOT Analysis before investing our hard – earned money into the business.
We hired the services of Dr. Coleman Douglas, a HR and Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty good job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.;
One of the apparent strengths that will definitely stand as a plus for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is the fact that our outdoor trampoline park facility is centrally located in a densely populated residential area in Tucson – Arizona; our location is in fact one of our major strengths.
We equally have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who will work with our clients to achieve their aims making use of our facility and lastly our gate fee/membership package is going to be one of the best that anybody living in Tucson – Arizona can get; it is cheap and affordable.
Before setting up this business, we looked into our Business model and we were able to identify two major weaknesses.
One is the fact that we are a new business and the second is the fact that we may not have the financial resources required to match up with existing trampoline park facilities, indoor playground cum children’s fitness facilities and even government own entertainment and recreation facilities in Tucson – Arizona when it comes to acquiring latest entertainment and fitness equipment and also in generating the needed hypes that can drive traffic towards our facility.
Part of the advantages we have is that, we are centrally located in one of the busiest areas with the right demographic composition in Tucson – Arizona and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer.
Just like any other business operating in the family entertainment and amusement park industry, some of the threats that are likely going to confront Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. are unfavorable government policies, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and lastly, the emergence of new competitors within the same location where our outdoor trampoline park facility is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The family entertainment and amusement park industry has benefited from recent marketing campaigns which is targeted towards encourage people to participate in recreation activities and sports, as well as consumer trends toward healthy living.
Going forward, many people who are part of the baby boomers’ generation are expected to sign up their children for health and fitness club memberships or encourage their children to make use of available facilities in their communities. However, patrons of indoor and outdoor trampoline park facilities are anticipated to increasingly pick up membership from less expensive facilities as against expensive all – inclusive clubs.
The trend in the family entertainment and amusement park industry of which the outdoor trampoline park facility business is a subset of is such that if a facility is well – equipped and positioned in a residential area with the right demographic composition or a place where people can easily access without much stress, there is the likelihood that the facility will enjoy high patronage.
Just like in other business ventures, the owners of outdoor trampoline park facility are always looking for ways to increase their market share; they go as far as signing deals with high schools and religious organizations et al to host parties and events in their facility.
It is a common trend that as outdoor trampoline parks grow, it becomes necessary for them to develop new service offerings or install new facilities that will help them attract more people. Little wonder some outdoor trampoline park facility now have other facilities targeted towards attracting adults/parents. In order words, it is very important for the facilities to continue to improvise if they want to grow their business.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for outdoor trampoline parks cut across people from different backgrounds. The fact that people visit or register in outdoor trampoline parks for various reasons makes marketing the business interesting. The target market for outdoor trampoline facilities can be categorized into three various groups.
The first group are the families who are looking towards creating time for children cum family hangouts and bonding. The other group of people are schools who would want an ideal place to take their students during excursions or playtime.
The last group are tourists from other states of country. Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. will work towards providing services, facilities and environment that will help us reach out to our target market. These are the category of people that we intend marketing our outdoor trampoline park to;
- Households and families with children under the age of 18 in an around Tucson – Arizona
- Churches and Religious centers
- Travel and tours agencies
The family entertainment and amusement park industry is indeed a prolific and highly competitive industry. Clients will only make use of your facility if they know that you can help them achieve their goals of having fun.
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is centrally located in a densely populated – residential area with the right demographic composition (that is high population of children under age 18) in Tucson – Arizona.
We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with our clients to help them make use of our outdoor trampoline park facility and lastly our gate fee cum membership package is going to be one of the best that anybody living in Tucson – Arizona can get; it is cheap and affordable.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the outdoor trampoline park business and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to attract both clients on a regular basis. Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Operating outdoor trampoline-lined playing court where customers can come for walk-in “open jump” times as well as parties, dodgeball tournaments, foam pits, and trampoline basketball fitness classes and other events
- Operating varieties of rides for children
- Child care services
- Amusement and recreational services
- Providing additional children’s fitness activities instruction
- Other related outdoor playground facility operations.
10. Sales Forecast
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field.
It would be hard to create a sales forecast with a newly opened outdoor trampoline park facility because statistics that will be provided will be on a short – term basis. Experts said that usually a business should be in operation for at least one year before they can generate the statistics that will be need to help in accurate forecasting.
We expect to welcome a minimum of 12,000 children i.e. one thousand children per month within our first year of operation and then in subsequent years we will grow by 25 percent or more. Below are the sales projection for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc., it is based on the location of our outdoor trampoline park facility and the services and products that we will be offering to our clients (members);
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $650,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within 4.5 miles’ radius from our outdoor trampoline park.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales and our market share.
We will leverage on improving on our services and facility to ensure that we win new clients and retain old members. At Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc., our marketing strategies will be consistent throughout the marketing mix and we will take into consideration product improvement, promotion, and price.
As part of our sales and marketing strategies, we will pay attention to the promotion of our outdoor trampoline park facility so as to attract families to enroll and become members of our facility. Part of the marketing and sales strategies that we will adopt are;
- Open our outdoor trampoline park facility with a big party for children that resides in and around Tucson – Arizona
- Advertise Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. on national dailies, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our outdoor trampoline park facility online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our outdoor trampoline park facility by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to religious organizations, schools, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in Tucson – Arizona
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Making our first impression count positively to those making use of our outdoor trampoline park facility for the first time
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places in and around Tucson – Arizona
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent members especially those that registered as a family or group
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our outdoor trampoline park facility.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our branding and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for clients in the whole of Tucson – Arizona which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our outdoor trampoline park facility.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based sport events and competitions
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around Tucson – Arizona
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List Bellerose Indoor Playground®, LCC on local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our outdoor trampoline park facility in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our official vehicles are well branded with our corporate logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging as gate fees or membership fee in Tucson – Arizona.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they register as a family, religious organization or school. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc., is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc., will make available to her clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients pay us without any difficulty. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard outdoor trampoline park is indeed a capital-intensive business. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing different types of trampolines and related entertainment gadgets.
Aside from that, you are expected to maintain the facility, pay of your employees and utility bills. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. in the United of America;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $5,000.
- The cost for hiring business consultant (business plan inclusive) – $5,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- The cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The cost for leasing facility for the outdoor park facility – $250,000.
- The cost for facility remodeling and equipping the facility – $150,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $15,000
- The cost for acquiring various shapes and types of trampolines, games and children entertainment equipment – $150,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets – $10,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $15,000
We would need an estimate of seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) to successfully launch a standard and well – equipped outdoor trampoline park facility in Tucson – Arizona.
It is important to state that the testing and evaluating expenses would be high because of the large amount of equipment needed to start up an outdoor trampoline park facility and also the sophistication of the technology used in the park.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc.
Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is owned and managed by Mr. Teddy Williams and his immediate family members. They are the sole financier of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of fun-filled activities built around trampoline-lined playing court where customers can come for walk-in “open jump” times as well as parties, dodgeball tournaments, foam pits, trampoline basketball fitness classes and other events, deliver quality services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills new business such as ours is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the games they want to see in our park.
We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services. Fantasies World® Trampoline Park, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of.
Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re-training of our workforce is at the top burner. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring outdoor facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed trampoline, family entertainment, gym and fitness equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and suppliers: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress.
- How to Build a Water Park in your Backyard - September 14, 2021
- What is a Non Medical Home Care Organizational Chart? - September 14, 2021
- 24 Best Slogan and Tagline for Dance Studio in 2021 - September 1, 2021