Do you want to start a facial hair shaving company for men? Or you need a sample facial hair shaving business plan template? If YES, then i advice you read on.
One thing that every matured male have in common is the facial hair. The facial hair stays with the male until death and requires adequate care or total removal to enhance appearance and make the bearer look neat.
Most guys like to totally remove the facial hair instead of spending much on maintaining it. There are many ways available for men to get rid of their facial hair; the most popular ones are the use of shaving cream and stick to shave off the hair. The secondly is the use of hair removal cream to remove the hair without the need of a shaving stick. Finally is the use of laser hair removal method.
I am going to place more emphasis on the final method throughout this article. Laser hair removal method has to do with using a beam light to get rid of facial hairs. The laser hair removal procedure is becoming more prominent because this procedure keeps the hair from growing for a longer period of time than the other methods of hair removal, so most men prefer to go through the a laser facial removal session once in a while other than having to struggle with shaving every few days.
What this means is that the laser hair removal industry is a thriving one and very lucrative; and you can take advantage of it and make some very good money. In this article, I will take you through the necessary prerequisite you need to start a laser facial hair removal business just for men and build a successful company out of it.
Starting a Facial Hair Shaving Company for Men – Sample Business Plan Template
1. Carry Out a Research in Your Location-: Before you even start making plans to set up a laser facial hair removal business for men, you need to carry out a research in your location to ensure that there is a healthy demand for the service you have to offer. The reason is because it may be difficult conceiving to patronise your service if there is no demand for it.
2. Go for Training-: Depending on the state or country you are planning to set up your business, you may be required to get some license to enable you run the business in the state. And most times, in order to be issued the license; you have to go through some intensive training and get some certifications before you apply for your license. There are some laser removal courses you can take to make you a professional in the field
3. Get The License Needed to Run Your Business-: Laser hair removal service is a delicate service; and as I mentioned above, you need to have a license to operate the business, and the requirements needed to get the license differs depending on the state you wish to stay and run your business. The most important requirement is for you to get the training and certifications required. If you have gotten these, you can go ahead and apply for your license.
4. Get an Office Space-: You don’t really need a very large space to run your business; just a basic office space with a room for the laser procedure; receptions, account. Unless you plan to start up real big, then you have to make plans for a bigger and better office space. What matters is that your office should be located in a good commercial environment where it can be easily accessible to anybody that wishes to under the procedure.
5. Order for Equipments Needed for Laser Removal Sessions-: After you have gotten an office space for your business, the next step you have to take is to order for all necessary tools and equipments you need to carry out your laser hair removal sessions. Remember to include sterilizing equipments in your list, as they will be much needed to avoid unnecessary transmission of diseases from one patient to another.
6. Employ the Services of a Physician-: It is recommended that you have a physician or personnel trained to handle emergency situation in your office anytime a laser procedure is to be done. This is just in case a procedure goes wrong which is rare in occurrence. Also, you can get a good laser technician if you don’t want to handle the procedures yourself.
7. Get Insurance Cover-: Apart from having a physician around when you are having laser removal session, you can get an Error and Omission (E&O). The insurance is to cover your business or company from any damage that occurs as a result of your mistake or negligence act while carrying out the laser removal session. This may seem like unnecessary expenses, but you will value the insurance when a client brings a matter against you or your company claiming damage was done to him as a result of your negligent act while carrying out the laser removal procedure.
8. Advertise Your Business-: When you are done with setting up every needed step to start up your business, it is time to advertise your business. First, if your office is located in a very busy or commercial area, then clients that need your laser facial hair removal service will walk in your office without much advert. Other ways you can advertise your business is through placing an advert of your service in popular medical or fashion related populations in your area.
You can also open an online presence via a website, but one disadvantage of depending on your websites as a means of advertising your laser facial removal business is that; a visitor that needs your laser facial hair removal service and is not based in your location may not want to travel all the way to have the session in your state; unless you have created a niche for yourself by being exceptionally good.
So far, you have seen all you need to start and successfully run a laser facial hair removal service; and also few ways you can advertise your business and get more clients for your business.
- Dance Studio Financial Projection – Profit & Loss Statement - September 26, 2020
- Food Truck Financial Projection – Profit & Loss Statement - September 22, 2020
- Become a Concession Stand Worker – Job Description & Duties - September 18, 2020