We at Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc understand that starting an entertainment business can be so frustrating and must require a substantial amount, to secure a standard facility in a secure environment, to acquire sound system / public address system and to pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
Besides it is expensive to acquire a standard facility with enough car parking space. The items listed below are the basics that we would need tick when starting Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc in Juneau Alaska;
Revenue in the Strip Clubs industry that gentlemen’s club is a part of is forecast to have decreased 17.4 percent in 2020 and is anticipated to decrease 1.5 percent in 2023. In a non-COVID-19 (coronavirus) environment, the industry is forecast to grow.
Strip Club Financial Plan
1. Sources of Income
We believe that the amount of young and adventurous men in Juneau will move us to provide promotional pricing, including monthly and yearly membership passes at Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc. We believe that a lot of mobile party tours will be conducted, with mobile units providing free travel and entertainment to make initial customer contacts and attract them to Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc.
We at Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc also plan to create separate party and one day free admission, which will be provided to various people segments to make them come to our resort. We at TSPER plan to contact and build relationships with corporate customers which involve separate parties and meeting areas in the facility.
Direct Mail sales and marketing will be done with various price promotions to attract people from all over the US. Below are the services we hope to provide at Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc, to be able to raise funds;
- A super Gentlemen’s Club with exclusive Jacuzzis and pools
- 12 individually-themed nightclub rooms for people with different tastes.
- 6 VIP Luxury rooms.
- 3 super Restaurants seating 410 and a midnight cafe.
- 1 Sports Central Game room with over 102 TVs with various world sporting events and over 198 Gaming devices for customer entertainment.
- 18 rooms for entertainment, which will be sophisticated
- Exterior beach pool with mountains and waterfalls for conducting summer parties.
- A parking lot for 55,000 people including 6 helicopter landing pads to accommodate high-profile business executive travellers and our high class members.
- Music and Dance (performance by strippers)
- Hall Rental Services for Parties
- Sale of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, beverages, spirits, tobaccos, cigars, snacks et al.
- Membership fee.
Our Membership fee will cost $50,000 for the start and then a $15,000 annual fee.
2. Startup Capital for a Strip Club
From our detailed analysis, we would need an estimate of $20,500,000 to successfully launch Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc in our present location Juneau. This amount includes the salary of all employees and the CEO (Owner) for the first 2 months of operation.
3. Cost Breakdown for Opening a Strip Club
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Alaska – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services totaling – $11,200.
- Marketing budget – $600,000
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $22,400.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $15,000
- Cost for buying and constructing our superb facility – $14,686,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $650,000
- Phone and utility deposits – $56,000
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $600,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $3,000,000
- Storage hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, glasses case) – $30,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $90,500
- Cost for serving area equipment ( glasses, flatware) – $30,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $103,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $40,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $900
- The cost for our grand opening party – $300,000
- Miscellaneous – $50,000
4. Ongoing Expenses for Running a Strip Club
- Cost of stocking up supplies such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, beverages, tobaccos, and cigars et al
- Cost of toiletries
- Cost of food supplies and ingredients
- Utility bills (gas, internet, phone bills, signage and sewage et al)
- Salaries of employees
5. Salary of your Staff Salary
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner) – $65,000 per year
- Club (Bar Manager) – $50,500 per year
- Bartender (Baristas) – $25,580 per year
- Accountants (Cashiers) – $35,000 per year
- Disc Jockey (DJ) – $31,990 per year
- Strippers – $32,000
- Greeters/Customer Service Agent/Table Attendant – $23,396 per year
- Cleaners – $18,000 per year
- Security Officers – $21,150 per year.
6. Source of Funding
- Raise money from personal savings and sale of personal stocks and properties
- Raise money from investors and business partners
- Sell shares to interested investors
- Apply for a loan from your bank/banks
- Apply for business grants and seed funding from, government, donor organizations, and angel investors
- Source for soft loans from your family members and your friends.
1. Our Service Charge
Aside from our membership fee, Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc. will charge patrons based on the industry standards in the United States. There is often a flat fee of $20 to $150 for a regular day, or say $400 for an event night.
2. Sales Forecast
The facts outlined below are Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc sales revenue for each year, which are projected sales for the next 3 years by our gentlemen’s club, bar beverage sales, restaurant food sales and cover charges for admission.
We believe that our cover charge will apply only to dance and game rooms and bars; restaurant-only customers pay no cover.
We hope that our sales revenue at Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc will increase in coming years due to the increased publicity of our one in a kind facility in the United States. We believe our business revenues are seasonal with highest revenue during spring and summer and reduced revenue during winter seasons.
- First Year-: $4,200,000
- Second Year-: $10,200,000
- Third Year-: $30,000,000
3. Estimated Profit
Crystal Adult® Entertainment Center, Inc. are projecting to make;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $4,200,000 (50% of revenue generated)
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $10,200,000 (45% of revenue generated)
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $30,000,000 (45% of revenue generated)
4. Estimated Profit Margin
The profit margin of a strip club business is not fixed. It could range from 35 to 65 percent depending on the type and brand of products retailed in the club.
A super Gentlemen’s Club with exclusive Jacuzzis and pools
- A lap/table dance will cost $20, having 20,000 client will cost $400,000
- A pool dance will cost $50, having 20,000 client will cost $1,000,000
12 individually-themed nightclub rooms for people with different tastes:
- A room will cost $50, having 20,000 client will cost $1,000,000
- 6 VIP Luxury rooms : VIP rooms will cost $100, having 10,000 client will cost $1,000,000
3 super Restaurants seating 410 and a midnight cafe.
- One of the restaurants will sell a plate of food for $20, selling out 10,000 plates will cost $200,000
- The second restaurant will sell a plate of food for $30, selling out 5,000 plates of food will cost $150,000
- The third restaurant will sell a plate of food at $50, selling out 5,000 plates will cost $250,000
- One of the restaurants will sell Sales of Beers : Selling a bottle of beer at $10, 20,000 bottles sold will cost $200,000
TOTAL INCOME : $4,200,000
ON-GOING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES:
- Operational cost for second quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $600,000
- Operational cost for third quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $700,000
- Operational cost for last quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $800,000
- Equipment rental, repairs and maintenance 100,000
- Restock (food items, drinks) – $200,000
- Credit card processing fees – $3,000
- Other miscellaneous expenses – $17,000
START UP CAPITAL $20,500,000
LESS TOTAL EXPENSES $20,289,720
ADD INCOME $4,200,000
LESS ON-GOING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES $2,420,000
GROSS TOTAL $1,990,280
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.