Are you about starting a travel agency business? If YES, here are 50 catchy creative travel agency name ideas you can use to create your brand identity.
The name you give to your business has a lot to do with the way people might perceive the kind of business you run and what they are to expect when they patronize your services. It is for this reason that you have to critically look at the choice of names that you have, when you are looking to choose a name for your travel agency business.
Why Invest Time in Choosing a Name for your Travel Agency?
When you choose the wrong name for your travel agency business, it can result to loss of customers and legal challenges which may be difficult to get out of.
The name you choose to give your travel agency company will create the first impression in the mind of your patrons. They will judge your name even without seeing your office; and before trying your services. Because of this, is it pertinent to choose a name that is easy to spell and pronounce, likable, memorable and of course catchy.
When it comes to naming your travel agency business, the rule of thumb is to follow the trend in the industry. If you are in the travel agency industry, your business name should sound like a company in the industry, and not like a hotel or a retail shop. These are some of the catchy names that you can give to your travel agency business;
Catchy Travel Agency Business Name ideas
- Emerson and Sons Travels, LLC
- Chris Williams Travels and Tours, Inc.,
- Travelers Choice Company, LLC
- New York City Express, Inc.
- World Tour Ltd
- Anderson Global, Inc.
- A to Z Travels and Tours, LLC
- Greater Sights and Sound Travel Services
- Sam and Sarah Vacation Services
- Destination X Travels and Tours, Inc.
List of Popular Travel Agency Business Names in the United States to Help you Get More ideas for your Own Name
- The American Automobile Association (AAA)
- American Express
- Frosch Travel – Houston, Texas
- En Route Travel – Pacific Palisades, CA
- MK All Around Travel, Inc. – Oak Lawn, Illinois
- TravelStore – Sacramento, California
- CruiseOne, Hargarther, Thaler & Associates LLC – Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Independent Agency of Avoya Travel – Dearborn, Michigan
- Cary Travel Express – Cary, Illinois
- Frosch Travel – New York City, New York
- CWT Vacations – Hammond, LA
- Connie Lemmon Travel, an Independent Agency of Avoya Travel – San Diego, CA
- Avenues of the World Travel – Flagstaff, AZ
- LoBracco Travel, LLC, an Independent Agency of Avoya Travel – Margate, FL
- Beachfronts Travel – Stamford, CT
- World Travel – Tulsa, OK
- First in Service – New York, NY
- Bluegreen Travel Services – Indianapolis, IN
- CruiseOne – Gary E. Smith & Associates – Eugene, OR
- My Paradise Planner – Clearwater, FL
Intellectual Property Protections for your Travel Agency Brand
Choosing a catchy business name for your travel agency company is not enough, you also need to go the extra mile to protect your travel agency brand name and logo from abuse and piracy using vehicles such as trademark, tradename, copyright.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- How to Write a Music Venue Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020