Do you run a trucking business and you want to increase client loyalty and revenue? If YES, here are 50 creative trucking service marketing ideas & branding strategies.
Having provided you with a:
- Trucking Industry Overview
- Market Research and Feasibility
- Trucking Business Plan
- Trucking Marketing Plan
- Trucking Business Name ideas
- Trucking Business Licenses and Permits
- Cost for Starting a Trucking Company
- Trucking Service Marketing ideas
We will now consider marketing ideas and strategies that will help turn your trucking business to the number one trucking company in your locality.
Table of Content
- Starting a Trucking Company – Market Research and Feasibility Studies
- Demographics and Psychographics
- The Level of Competition in the Trucking Industry
- Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Trucking Business
Starting a Trucking Company – Market Research and Feasibility Studies
Demographics and Psychographics
The demographic composition of those who are in need or those who patronize the trucking industry cannot be categorically stated. Of course, merchants, industrialist, farmers, contractors and a host of other people who have need to move goods and services from one location to another location are considered to fall within the demography of those to be considered when mapping out marketing and sales strategies.
The Level of Competition in the Trucking Industry
Just like other businesses that play important roles in commerce and industry, the trucking industry can be said to be a competitive industry. This is so because trucking companies compete for available business deals. There is hardly any city in the united states of America where you will not find the presence of big corporations who are into trucking business. They are well positioned to compete for any haulage job that is available within the locations where they operate.
Categorically, it is safe to say that the trucking industry is highly competitive, but there are enough business deals to keep trucking companies going especially if they know how to source and market clients. If you know that you don’t have the capacity to compete with well – established trucking companies, it is safer to start as owner – operator or for – hire carriers.
Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Trucking Business
Creating Brand Identity for Our Trucking Company
It is a fact that any business that wants to grow beyond the corner of the street they are operating from must be ready and willing to utilize every available means (conventional and non – conventional means) to advertise and promote the business. We are quite aware that boosting our brand awareness will a go a long way to endear us to the available market in the United States of America and Canada.
We have been able to work with our consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. First and foremost, we want our brand to be visible and well communicated which is why we have decided to work with different class of people in the society. All our publicity materials and jingles are done by some of the best hands in the industry.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise our trucking business;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to stake holders in the construction industry, manufacturing industry, oil and gas industry, timber merchant et al.
- Advertise our trucking business in haulage magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations et al
- Promote our trucking business online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- List our business on yellow pages / local directories
- Position our billboards, signage / flexi banners at strategic places
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us make use of word of mouth to promote our trucking company
- Ensures that our workers wear our branded shirts at all times during working hours and also we will make sure we brand our vans, trucks and cars et al.
- Sponsor relevant TV programs, Radio programs and community based programs.
Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Trucking Business
Cost Effective Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Trucking Business without Using the Internet
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on when it comes to advertising and promoting our trucking business in the market place;
- Place adverts on local TV stations, Radio Stations and Newspapers / Magazines
- Sponsor relevant community based programs
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations in the United States of America and Canada
- List our trucking company on yellow pages / local directories (both online and offline)
- Ensures that our workers wear our branded shirts at all times during working hours
- Ensures that all our trucks are well branded
- Encourage the use of word of mouth by our loyal customers to advertise and promote our trucking business
- Attend chambers of commerce meetings with the aim of networking and promoting our trucking business.
Low Cost Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Trucking Business on the Internet
Beyond every reasonable doubt, the internet is known to be the biggest platform when it comes advertising / promoting any business / brand and one good thing about adverting on the internet that is far cheaper than other conventional advertising platforms. This is why we will ensure that we explore all available means on the internet platform to promote our trucking business.
Here are they ways we intending leveraging on the internet to advertise / promote our trucking business:
- Leverage on social media platforms such as; Instagram, Facebook , Badoo, Snap chat, YouTube, Twitter, Google + et al to promote and advertise our trucking company
- Make use of mobile apps to promote our trucking company
- Design an interactive corporate website and use the platform to promote our trucking company
- Place adverts on high traffic websites
- Engage in blogging and make use of the platform to promote our trucking company
- Leverage on direct email marketing strategy and bulk SMS to advertise and promote our trucking company.
Creative Marketing Ideas Specific to Our Trucking Services
Networking is perhaps one of the most effective creative marketing ideas needed to begin to build your clientele base and we have put plans in place to leverage on all our networks. In view of that, we will look out for gatherings where we can network with captain of industries, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and merchants et al.
As a matter of fact, our first port of call will be to connect with the nearest Chamber of Commerce; we are likely going to get our first major deal from them. No doubt trucking companies that are located along busy routes are expect to stay busy and experience increase in revenue because the trucking industry will continue to blossom and grow which is why we choose the location we are in presently.
We will also ensure that all our employees are directly or indirectly involved in the sales and marketing of our services. We will create provision for our employees to earn commission when they bring in business for the organization. We will also encourage freelancers to work with us; whenever they refer clients to us they will earn a percentage of the deal.
Lastly, we will leverage on the power of the media to market our services using both online and offline platforms. We will work hard to ensure that we get repeated business from any business deal we execute and also we will encourage our customers to refer our trucking services to their friends, family members, colleagues and corporate organizations. Part of our strategy is to reward loyal customers and to leverage on word of mouth marketing from satisfied customers.
- Can You Buy Alcohol With a Vertical License or Paper License? - July 2, 2021
- How Long Does It Take for an EIN to Become Active? - July 2, 2021
- How to Cancel My EIN Number? - July 2, 2021