Do you want to start a waste paper recycling company? If YES, here is a sample waste paper recycling plant business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
There are diverse areas of specialization in the recycling industry and one of them is waste paper recycling. This business is highly profitable because there is hardly any country or city that you won’t find printing presses, offices, schools and other facilities that generate paper as waste product.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Waste Paper Recycling Plant?
- 2 Industry Overview
- 3 Executive Summary
- 4 Our Service Offering
- 5 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 6 Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 7 SWOT Analysis
- 8 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 9 Our Target Market
- 10 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 11 Sales Forecast
- 12 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 13 Financial Projections and Costing
- 14 BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Waste Paper Recycling Plant?
It is a fact that waste paper can be recycled to generate other paper based products and going by the trend as it concerns going green, the United States’ government is seriously giving support to players in the recycling industry and as a paper recycling business, you stand the chance of benefiting from this legislature.
The truth is that the market is still open for new investors to come in. Although there are competitions at various levels in the industry, but if you are able to come up with a good business strategy, then you are sure of getting your own fair share of the industry.
So, if you have decided to start a waste paper recycling company, then you should make sure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and also market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your business.
Below is a sample waste paper recycling company business plan template that will help you write yours without much stress.
A Sample Waste Paper Recycling Plant Business Plan Template
Waste paper recycling business falls under the waste collection and recycling services industry and companies that operate in the industry consists of Residential waste collection, recyclable material collection, transfer and storage facility, nonresidential waste collection, hazardous waste collection and c&d site waste collection. It is important to state that this industry does not account for government-provided services of a similar nature.
A close study of the industry shows that the waste collection and recycling services industry has benefited from the recovery of the industrial, construction, paper production, printing services and commercial business sectors. As these sectors expand, it is natural for them to produce more waste.
So also, steady demand from the residential market has helped stabilize the overall revenue generated by the waste collection and recycling industry. Going forward, the demand for waste collection services will continue to be driven by population growth, privatization and business creation. Additionally, the industry will benefit from the public’s growing interest in the recycling industry.
The companies holding the largest market share in the Waste Collection Services in the US industry include Waste Management Inc., Republic Services Inc. and Waste Connections Inc. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 11,824 licensed and registered waste paper recycling companies scattered all across the length and breadth of the country and they are responsible for employing about 217,713 employees.
The industry rakes in a whooping sum of $45 billion annually (benched mark in 2018) with an annual growth rate projected at 1.7 percent within 2013 and 2018.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the distribution of establishments in the waste collection and recycling industry across the United States largely reflects the size and distribution of the US population and economic activity. Densely populated areas that are particularly economically active tend to generate large quantities of waste, necessitating the presence of greater number of industry establishments.
The report further stated that other factors that contribute to the relative concentration of industry establishments in a geographic location include the structure of the local economy and the commitment to and level of recycling. Some industries, particularly in the service sector, generate relatively little waste.
No doubt starting and operating a waste paper recycling company can be challenging, but the truth is that it can be rewarding at the same time. One good thing about the industry is that it is open for both big time investors who have the capacity to start the business with world – class recycling plant and fleet of waste paper collection trucks and aspiring entrepreneurs who may want to start with just one waste paper collection truck.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is a registered and licensed recycling company with bias in waste paper recycling that will be based in Colorado Springs – Colorado. We have been able to secure all the relevant licenses and permits to operate as a standard waste paper recycling company in the United States. We will ensure that we abide by the rules and regulations guiding the industry.
We are in the waste management and recycling industry to contribute our quota in saving the earth and also to compete in the highly competitive waste management and recycling industry not only in Colorado Springs – Colorado, but also throughout the United States market.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. will be involved in the collection and recycling of waste paper. Our business goal is to become one of the leading waste paper recycling companies in the United States of America and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced recycling engineers and technicians in and around Colorado Springs – Colorado. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete favorably with leading waste paper recycling plants in the United States.
At Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is owned by Alex Woods and his immediate family members. Alex Woods is an astute investor who has interest in the waste collection and recycling industry. The company will be fully financed by Alex Woods who has a diploma in Waste Management and a Degree in Industrial Engineering from Auburn University and MBA from Duke University with over 17 years’ experience in the industry.
Our Service Offering
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the waste collection and recycling industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading waste paper recycling companies in the United States which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every recycled waste paper product that leaves our recycling plant meets and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by law in the United States to achieve our business goals and objectives. Our service offerings are listed below;
- Recyclable paper material collection, hauling and sorting
- Office Paper (Recycled products)
- Toilet Paper and Tissues (Recycled products)
- Paper Towels and Napkins (Recycled products)
- Cardboard (Recycled products)
- Customized paper cups and bags for events (Recycled products)
- Corrugated cardboard boxes, cartons and cases (Recycled products)
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to become one of the preferred choices when it comes to paper waste collection and recycling in the whole of Colorado Springs and neighboring cities.
- Our mission is to ensure that we build a successful waste paper recycling company that will operate in the whole of the United States of America; a company that will provide standard recycled paper materials that will assist the relevant industries in saving cost and energy.
Our Business Structure
Our business structure will be designed in such a way that it can accommodate but full-time and part-time/contract staff. Adequate provision and competitive packages have been prepared for all our employees.
At Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. For now, we will contract the maintenance of our trucks and recycling plant to service providers, we don’t intend to maintain a very large overhead from the onset.
But as soon as the business grows and stabilizes, we will assemble our own in – house maintenance team. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Recycling Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Plant Engineers/Technicians and Operators
- Client Service Executive
- Truck Drivers
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Recycling Plant Manager:
- Oversee recycling pick-up or drop-off programs to ensure compliance with community ordinances.
- Create or manage recycling operations budgets.
- Inspect physical condition of recycling or hazardous waste facility for compliance with safety, quality, and service standards.
- Negotiate contracts with waste management
- Schedule movement of recycling materials into and out of storage areas.
- Provide training to recycling technicians or community service workers
- Oversee campaigns to promote recycling or waste reduction programs in communities or private companies.
- Develop community or corporate recycling plans and goals to minimize paper waste and conform to resource constraints and develop program goals or plans.
- Identify or investigate new opportunities for materials to be collected and recycled.
- Plan implementation or promotion of recycling programs.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Recycling Plant Engineers (2) and Technicians/Machine Operators (8)
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing of all the recycling machines in the plant
- Operate recycling processing equipment, such as sorters, balers, crushers, and granulators to sort and process materials.
- Responsible for sorting, shearing, shredding, torching and baling paper waste materials to be sold to downstream metal smelters for further processing.
- Operating facilities for separating and sorting used and condemned paper waste for recycling
- Operate fork lifts, skid loaders, or trucks to move or store recyclable materials and finished products.
- Handle any other job functions as it relates to recycling materials.
- Assist in loading and unloading waste paper materials and recycled materials
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a pick – up and delivery schedule.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with waste truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Going by our vision, our mission and the kind of business we want to set up, we don’t have any other option than to follow due process. Following due process involves hiring a business consultant to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our business.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. hired the services of a seasoned business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to guide us in formulating other business strategies that will help us grow our business.
As a company, we look forward to maximizing our strength and opportunities and also to work around our weaknesses and threats. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc.
Our strength is centered on strong management, strong fleet operations, size advantages, cost advantages, customer loyalty and strong reputation amongst domestic and industry players. Our business is centrally located in a densely populated industrial estate in Colorado Springs – Colorado; our location is in fact one of our major strengths.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that is considered experts in the waste collection and recycling industry, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Our weakness could be lack of finance, high debt burden, cost structure, lack of scale compared to our peers who have already gained ground in the industry. As a new waste paper recycling company we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
Paper and paperboard account for the majority of material recycled by this industry. Higher paper prices not only encourage downstream buyers to opt for lower-cost recycled materials, but also enable operators to raise the price of the materials they recover and resell, boosting revenue.
The price of paper is expected to increase going forward, presenting a potential opportunity for the industry. Our business concept also positioned us to be the preferred choice in Colorado Springs – Colorado.
The truth is that there are no standard waste paper recycling company within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest company to our proposed location is about 15 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face are mature markets, bad economy, stiff competition, volatile costs, and rising fuel prices. Other threats include the campaign against the use of paper and the promotion of digital documents (this will reduce the generation of waste paper).
The waste collection and recycling industry especially in the United States is dynamic and at the same challenging. But one thing is certain, once your company can gain credibility, it will be much easier for you to secure permanent deals/contracts with big time paper waste generators who are compelled by the law in the United States to dispose their waste as at when due.
Latest trends show that the waste collection and recycling services industry has benefited from the recovery of the printing press business sector. As this sector expands, it is natural for them to produce more waste. So also, steady demand from the residential market has helped stabilize the overall revenue generated by the waste collection and recycling industry.
Going forward, the demand for waste paper collection services will continue to be driven by population growth, privatization and business creation. Additionally, the industry will benefit from the public’s growing interest in the recycling industry.
Some of the major factors that count positively in this line of business are reliable end products, competence, trust, honesty, good relationship management and of course timely and safe pick-ups.
Our Target Market
Before starting our waste paper recycling company, we are certain that there is a wide range of both businesses that need our services. We will ensure that we develop strategic pacts with printing press, corporate organizations, and households et al.
This will give us several options to generate revenue for our company. In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various printing press, schools, corporate organizations and households who we know can’t afford to do without our services.
We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that all our waste paper collection services are well accepted in the market place. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our services to;
- Printing Companies
- Manufacturers and retailers of paper – based products
- Photo processing centers/Photo Labs
- Household who generate papers waste
- Corporate organizations who generate paper waste
- Small business owners who generate paper waste
Our Competitive Advantage
Our major competitive advantage is the vast industry experience and solid reputation of our owner, Alex Woods and our management team. Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. no doubt is a new waste paper recycling company, which is why we took our time to do a thorough homework before launching the business.
We were able to highlight some factors that will give us competitive advantage in the marketplace; some of the factors are trust, honesty, good waste paper collection network, excellent relationship management, strong management, strong fleet operations, our size advantages, cost advantages, customer loyalty and strong reputation amongst domestic industry players.
Another competitive advantage that we are bringing to the industry is the fact that we have designed our business in such a way that we can comfortably work with both individuals and big conglomerates that are involved in massive generation of paper waste.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is going to be driven basically by professionalism, excellent customer service, honesty and quality recycled paper products. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied customers.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is a business that is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that are available which is why we spent more to locate the business in a visible location.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc.
Our goal is to grow Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. to become the leading waste paper recycling company in Colorado Springs – Colorado which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our waste paper collection and disposal business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations who are into manufacturing of paper waste, printing companies, paper products manufacturing companies, photo labs, schools and other key stake holders in Colorado Springs
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and the products and services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our company and the products and services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who would need our customized services
- Advertise our waste collection and recycling company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV station and radio stations
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied customers
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our products and services.
Sources of Income
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. will ensure that we leverage on our strength and the opportunities available to us in the U.S. market to generate enough income that will help us drive the business to stability. We will go all the way to explore every available source of income in the waste collection and recycling industry.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc.;
- Recyclable paper material collection, hauling and sorting
- Office Paper (Recycled products)
- Toilet Paper and Tissues (Recycled products)
- Paper Towels and Napkins (Recycled products)
- Cardboard (Recycled products)
- Customized paper cups and bags for events (Recycled products)
- Corrugated cardboard boxes, cartons and cases (Recycled products)
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Colorado Springs – Colorado and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first month of operation and grow the business and clientele beyond Colorado Springs to other cities in the state of Colorado.
We have been able to examine the waste collection and recycling services industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projection for Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc., it is based on the location of our business and our competitive advantage;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same waste collection and recycling services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. has a lease arrangement with various companies and the company’s pricing is based on miles per thousand tons of waste paper collected and transported. We have perfected our plans to charge competitive rates since we have minimal overhead compared to our competition in the industry.
We will ensure that we leverage on price to win customers; our prices will be affordable and negotiable. As the business grows, we will continue to review our pricing system to accommodate a wide range of clientele.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment via Point of Sales Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for waste paper collection and recycling products without any stress on their part.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Any business that wants to grow beyond the corner of the street they are operating from must be ready to utilize every available means to advertise and promote the business. We intend growing our business beyond Colorado Springs – Colorado which is why we have perfected plans to build our brand via every available means.
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. Below are the platforms Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. intend leveraging on to promote and advertise the business;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community – based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our products
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Colorado Springs – Colorado
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our company in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our waste collection trucks are well branded with our company logo et al.
Financial Projections and Costing
A waste paper collection business is indeed capital intensive hence an entrepreneur would have to pool cash together or welcome investors to partner with you. Although the capital needed to set up an office structure for such business might not be expensive, but the recycling plants and running capital of the business is always the real deal.
You would need huge capital base to be able finance the purchase of acceptable recycling machines and waste truck and also to fuel and maintain your trucks. However, this is what it would cost us to start Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. in the United of America;
- The total fee for incorporating the business in the United States of America – $750.
- The budget for liability insurance, permits and license – $5,500
- The amount needed to acquire a suitable recycling plant facility with enough parking space for our waste collection trucks (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $100,000.
- The amount required to finance the purchase of recycling plant machines and the first set of waste collection trucks – $150,000
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al): $5,000
- The cost for accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and Utilities (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits – ($3,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $120,000
- The cost for launching our official website: $600
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al): $2,500
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about six hundred and fifty thousand (650,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard waste paper recycling company in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is set to start as a private business that will be solely owned by Mr. Alex Woods and his immediate family members. He will be the sole financier of the company but may likely welcome other business partners when need for expansion arises.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital for our business;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings – $80,000 and soft loan from family members – $80,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our recycled paper products a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Alex Woods® Waste Paper Recycling. Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring of trucks and relevant waste paper recycling machines and equipment: In progress
- Renting of Recycling Plant Facility (Parking Yard for our waste collection trucks) in Colorado Springs : Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Startup Capital Generation: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees and drivers: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry (networking and membership of relevant companies that are into the generation of paper waste and also paper products manufacturing companies): Completed
- What is the Best Fleet Insurance Policy for a Car Rental Business - April 4, 2020
- How Much It Cost to Open a Enterprise Car Rental Franchise - April 3, 2020
- 20 Tips on How to Run a Successful Mobile Car Wash Business - April 3, 2020