Are you about starting a wedding photography company? If YES, here is a complete sample wedding photography business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a wedding photography business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample wedding photography marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for wedding photography businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Wedding Photography Business?
One of the aspects of photography business that is always in high demand at least during weekends is wedding photography. Couples who intend getting married would not want to trade capturing their wedding event in pictures for anything else. That is the reason why photographers who are specialized in covering wedding events are always busy during weekends and all through the year.
Starting a wedding photography business just like starting any other photography business is not a difficult task and it requires moderate start – up capital set the business up. No doubt wedding photography business is a profitable venture especially if you have the right link that will ensure that you have steady flow of clients. Some of the people that you can partner with if you want to make it big as a wedding photographer are wedding planners, churches, and magistrate et al.
It is important to state that there are several photographers out there who are jack of all trade and there are some who are specialized in covering only weddings. These are the people that you will be competing with when you start your own wedding photography business. In essence you must be creative and innovative if indeed you want to be among the preferred wedding photographer in your city.
No doubt if you want to start a new business, it is required that you have a good business plan in place before launching out if indeed you don’t want to run your business as a mediocre. So ensure that you take out time to write a good business plan for your photography business.
Your business plan is actually what will give your business direction and focus irrespective of the challenges that you are likely going to face at the teething stage of the business and at every other growth stage of the business. Below is a sample wedding photography business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty;
A Sample Wedding Photography Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Wedding photography is a photography business that is a subset of the broad photography industry. As the name implies, it is a photography business that covers wedding events; it covers pre – wedding photo shoots, wedding ceremony proper and also post wedding photo shoots (usually honeymoon and special wedding thanksgiving services et al).
Wedding photography is one aspect of the photography business that covers a large chunk of the various areas of photography. It covers portrait photography, family photography, children photography and even travel photography based on the request of the groom and the bride.
A close watch of the Photography industry shows that the industry has experienced several changes as digital cameras and post production technologies have increasingly affected mode of operations. Despite the fact that photographers are benefiting from the changes by increasing their efficiency and availability, consumers are now able to take professional-quality images without the need of a specialist.
On the other hand, the revenue generated in the industry is expected to improve slightly in the next five years as photography companies concentrate on niche markets, such as wedding photography, documentary photography, events, sports and church directory photography et al.
The photography industry of which wedding photography business belongs to is indeed a very large industry and pretty much active in all the parts of the world. There are no company that has a dominate market share in the wedding photography line of business, but Lifetouch is known to control an appreciable percent of the market share in the overall photography industry in the united states of America.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 185,075registered and licensed photography related companies responsible for employing about 231,171and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $10 billion annually. The industry is projected to enjoy 2.6 percent annual growth between 2011 and 2016.
A recent research conducted by IBISWORLD reveals that the geographic location of establishments in the Photography industry falls in line with population size. The report also stated that common industry services include school and family portraits, special events photography and sports’ photography.
As consumers make up the largest buyers of these services, photography studios tend to be concentrated in densely populated areas. Cities, in addition to being densely populated, have the largest amount of business activity. This leads industry establishments that focus on commercial and industrial photography to also concentrate in densely populated areas
Over and above, the photography industry and wedding photography line of business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can chose to start on a small scale covering your immediate community or you can chose to start on a large scale covering wedding events in several cities.
2. Executive Summary
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is a registered and licensed business enterprise in the photography industry that will specialize in wedding photography. Although our business will be based in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts where we were intend setting up our corporate office (studio), but we intend working for clients both in the United States of America and the any part of the world.
Although our area of specialization as photography company is wedding photography, but Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will also handle individual or group portrait photography, school portrait services, commercial or industrial photography, documentary photography, pet photography and sports photography et al.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading wedding photography companies in the United States and we will make sure that every job we handle favorable competes with the best in the industry.
We are aware that there are several large and small wedding photography businesses all around the United States which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to position our wedding photography business in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and also to offer much more than our competitors will be offering in terms of products and of course customer service.
At Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by delivering excellent and neat jobs and also meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.\
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is a family business that is owned by Shannon Davies, and his immediate family members. Shannon Davies has extensive experience working with one of the leading photography companies in the United States of America.
He will bring his experience and expertise to help build and grow Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company to compete favorably with other leading wedding photography companies in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is in the photography industry for the purpose of making profits and we will ensure we do all that is permitted by the law of the United States of America to achieve our business aims and objectives.
Here are some of the products and services that will be offering;
- Wedding and other special occasions photography
- Individual or group portrait photography
- School portrait services
- Commercial or industrial photography
- Sports photography
- Other related wedding photography advisory and consulting services.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a wedding photography company that will have active presence all over Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and other key cities both in the United States of America and Canada
- Our mission is to establish a wedding photography company that will make available a wide range of services and products as it relates to wedding photography business at affordable prices and to build a business that will grow to become one of the top 10 wedding photography companies in the United States.
Our Business Structure
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company do not intend to start a wedding photography business that can only cover wedding events in Bay – Orleans; our intention of starting a wedding photography business is to build a standard business with active presence in strategic locations in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and of course other key cities spread across the United States and Canada.
We will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
In putting in place a good business structure, we will ensure that we hire only people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Admin and Human Resources Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Wedding Photographers / Professional Photographers
- Client Services Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Help to increase sales and growth for the company
Wedding Photographers / Professional Photographers
- Responsible for handling wedding and other special occasions photography
- Responsible for handling individual or group portrait photography
- Responsible for handling school portrait services
- Responsible for handling commercial or industrial photography
- Responsible for handling sports photography
- Handles other related wedding photography advisory and consulting services.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting our wedding photography business in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts is to test run the business for a period of 2 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business beyond Bay Orleans – Massachusetts to key cities in the United States and Canada.
We are quite aware that there are several wedding photography businesses all over the United States and Canada and even in the same locations where we intend starting ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be well – equipped to confront our threats.
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in start – ups to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company;
The strategic locations we intend covering, the business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, wide range of products and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company.
So also, we have a well – experienced and qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details when it comes to covering weddings and handling other photography services.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new wedding photography business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars photography companies who are also offering wedding photography services.
The fact that we are launching out in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products and services to a large number of about to wed couples, churches, schools, corporate organization, and households et al who need the services of professional wedding photography companies.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they hire our services; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a wedding photography company or a photography company in same location where ours is located. unfavorable government policies can also pose a major threat to businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A close observation of the Photography industry shows that the industry has experienced several changes as digital cameras and post – production technologies have increasingly affected players in the industry.
While photographers are benefiting from the changes by increasing their efficiency and availability, consumers are now able to take professional-quality images without the need of a specialist. Nevertheless, revenue is expected to improve slightly in the next five years as photography companies’ focus on niche markets, such as wedding photography, children photography, documentary photography, events, sports and church directory photography, to sustain demand.
Lastly, the trends as it relate wedding photography is not static; it is not common to find a wedding photography company that only specializes in covering wedding events. Most often than not, the average wedding Photography Company also handle individual or group portrait photography, school portrait services, commercial or industrial photography, documentary photography, pet photography and sports photography et al. With this, it will be easier for them to stay busy throughout the week, generate more revenue and of course increase profits.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for those who need the services and products of wedding photography companies are all encompassing especially if the company also handles other aspect of photography services. This goes to show that there is indeed a large market for wedding photography businesses.
In view of that, we have positioned our wedding photography company to service the businesses, government agencies and corporate organizations Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and every other in the United States of America and Canada. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in the wedding photographic business to services clients such as;
- About to wed couples
- Families / households
- Sport clubs
- Churches and other religious organizations
- Corporate organizations
- Wedding planners / Event planners
- Every other organizations / businesses and individual who would need the services of a photography company
Our competitive advantage
A close study of the wedding photography cum photography industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other wedding photography companies
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is launching a standard wedding photography business that will indeed become the preferred choice of individuals, organizations, businesses and government agencies in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and in every other locations where our business will be opened.
The strategic locations we intend covering, the business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, wide range of products and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a competitive advantage for Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company.
So also, we have a well – experienced and qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details as it relates to covering wedding events and other photography services.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups photography / wedding photography companies) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the photography / wedding photography industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to offer our services and products to a wide range of customers.
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will generate income by offering the following services and products;
- Wedding and other special occasions photography
- Individual or group portrait photography
- School portrait services
- Commercial or industrial photography
- Sports photography
- Other related wedding photography advisory and consulting services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain; there would always be about to wed couples, households, organizations, businesses and government agencies in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and in the United States of America who would always need the services of wedding photography companies for the various purposes.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and in the United States and Canada. We are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts to other cities in the United States and Canada where we intend marketing our services.
We have been able to critically examine the wedding photography / photography industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts.
Below are the sales projection for Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company, it is based on the location of our business and the wide range of products and services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year-: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. There won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing locations for launching our wedding photography business, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for about to wed couples, households, churches, schools, corporate organizations, business and government agencies in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts and other cities in the United States and Canada.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the wedding photography / photography industry to help us develop
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to churches, schools, marriage registries, corporate organizations, sport clubs and key stake holders in Bay – Orleans and throughout the United States and Canada.
- Print handbills about our aerial wedding photography business and its locations and drop them in public facilities.
- Advertise on the internet on blogs and forums, and also on social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to get our message across, so that those on the social media or those who read blogs can know where to go when they need the services of a wedding photographer
- Create a basic website for our business, so as to give our business an online presence
- Directly market our aerial wedding photography business.
- Join local photography / wedding photography associations for industry trends and tips
- Provide discount days for our customers
- Advertise our business in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our aerial wedding photography company will be well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our aerial drone photography business.
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company has a long term plan of covering various locations in major cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Bay Orleans – Massachusetts
- Engage in road show from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where our photo studio is located.
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our aerial drones, vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that give leverage to wedding photography business, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get good deals or hire the services of a photography company that can give them good bargain for their money.
We are aware of this trend which is why we have put structures in place that will enable us charge fees that are a little below the industry’s average. We will ensure that we reduce our overhead, and we are ready to run on low profit margin for the first six months of launching the business just for the purpose of attracting loyal clients and build our clientele base.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for farm produces purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our photography services and products.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a wedding photography business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
When it comes to starting a wedding photography business the major areas that you should look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of standard and excellent cameras and of course renting or leasing well located facilities. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees and the purchase of supplies.
These are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for the purchase of insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard photo studio – $100,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (cameras -Cannon EOS-1Ds Mark III and EOS – 5D Mark II. Cannon EF 16 – 35 mm f/2.8L II USM standard lens and EF 24 – 70mm f/2.8L USM, other photography accessories) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs: $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website: $600
- The cost for our opening party: $5,000
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
We would need an estimate of $350,000 to successfully set up our wedding photography business in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Shannon Davies and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
Since they are the sole financier of the business, they have decided to adopt the following means to generate start – up capital for the business;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to deliver excellent wedding photography and other photography jobs at all times at affordable prices.
Shannon & Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing standard photo booths: In Progress
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of our corporate office and remodeling the facility / constructing a standard photo studio: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed aerial drone photography equipment, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed photographic products and event planners / wedding planners et al: In Progress