Alcohol distribution is no doubt one of the alcohol related businesses that can be started with fewer challenges most especially if you have the needed licenses and permits.
An alcohol distribution business involves buying different types of alcoholic drinks in wholesale from different wine, beer, liquor and spirit production companies and then distributing them to retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels.
With this type of business, you can choose to own a store/warehouse if you have the financial capacity or you can choose to operate without a store. The bottom line is that you must own your own distribution truck/van, you should know how to source for different brands of alcoholic drinks and how to get them delivered to your customers.
The truth is that starting an alcohol distribution business is a profitable business, it is very easy to start and it is not so capital intensive especially if you get the goods on trust from the alcoholic drink production companies. Getting the right products and brands that people want to buy, good networking and stock keeping records are the secrets of running the business.
So, if you have decided to start an alcohol distribution business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and also market survey.
Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own business. Below is a sample alcohol distribution business plan template that can help you write your own with little or no hassles.
Steps to Write an Alcohol Distribution Business Plan
1. Industry Overview
In the United States of America, the wine and liquor store business is a regulated business which is why The Twenty-first Amendment of the United States Constitution gives states the power to regulate the sale and consumption of wine and other alcoholic beverages.
It is important to note that State regulations vary widely. Most states in the United States of America have laws that clearly define which alcoholic beverages must be sold in specialty wine and liquor stores and which may be sold in other venues et al.
The Wine, Liquor, and Beer industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all the parts of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 41,590 licensed liquor stores responsible for employing about 171,766 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $50 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at the rate of 2.1 percent annual growth between 2011 and 2016. It is important to state that no establishment can boast of having a dominant share of the available market in this industry. Activities in the Wine, Liquor, and Beer Stores industry is on the increase in the last 5 years (i.e. from 2010 to 2015), even though the revenue generation have not shown remarkable growth within the stated period.
Owing to the obvious increase in consumer confidence, more consumers have purchased high-margin products such as craft beer, boosting industry profitability.
Additionally, the legislation on the liquor, beer and wine market in many states in the U.S has allowed more entrepreneurs to open their own liquor stores. Revenue in the Wine Liquor, and Beer Store industry is expected to grow over the next 5 years as stores generate greater sales especially of high-margin products.
The Wine, Liquor, and Beer Store industry is known to be heavily concentrated in the most densely populated regions and cities, mainly in the Mid-Atlantic, which comprises 24.2 percent of total liquor stores. Statistics has it that within the region, New York accounts for 8.5 percent of total liquor stores and trails only California which has 11.6 percent with the largest percentage of industry liquor stores.
So also, the Southeast and Great Lakes regions are heavily concentrated with industry liquor stores, and account for 17.9 percent and 15.4 percent of total liquor stores, respectively.
Comparatively large liquor stores, in terms of employment and revenue, tend to be located in the Mid-Atlantic region. Nevertheless, the industry is small business oriented, with 68.0 percent of liquor stores employing four or even fewer full-time employees per time.
Please note that the barriers to entry for the alcohol distribution business are moderate, with the most significant barrier being the ability to secure permits and raise capital. Capital investments are needed to purchase distribution trucks and to rent / lease warehouse facilities.
While the amount of capital needed to enter the industry depends on the scale of operations an entrant is pursuing, even small – scale facilities require significant capital. Other barriers include securing supply contracts with upstream alcoholic drink manufacturers.
In a nutshell, alcohol distribution business is indeed a profitable business venture and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale without a store/warehouse or you can choose to start on a large scale with a standard store/warehouse, dozens of distribution trucks/vans and a strong online presence.
2. Executive Summary
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is an American registered and licensed distribution company that will be involved in the distribution of different types and brands of alcoholic drinks to retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al.
Our warehouse cum administrative office will be located in the heart of Las Vegas – Nevada. We have been able to lease a warehouse facility that is big enough to fit into the kind of alcohol distribution company that we intend launching and the facility is centrally located in the heart of town with easy delivery network.
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. will distribute a wide range of alcoholic drinks at affordable prices from different brands.
We are aware that there are several large and small alcohol distribution companies all around Las Vegas – Nevada, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We have robust distribution network; strong online presence and our distributors are armed with the various payments options available in the United States. Beyond the distribution of alcoholic drinks from leading brands in the United States, our customer care is going to be second to none in the whole of Las Vegas – Nevada and our deliveries will be timely and highly reliable.
We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they patronize our products. Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit or order alcoholic drinks from us.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that they want us to be involved in distributing and also when making some business decisions that directly affect them.
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Jordan Brent and his immediate family members.
Jordan Brent has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 18 years’ hands on experience in the retailing and distribution industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States. Although the business is launching out by focusing on Las Vegas – Nevada, but there is a plan to expand our distribution network all across the state of Nevada and later in major cities in the United States.
3. Our Products and Services Offering
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is in the distribution industry and we will ensure to be involved in the distribution of a wide range of alcoholic drinks from top manufacturing brands in the United States and other countries of the world.
We are in the alcoholic drinks distribution industry to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aim and objectives.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading brand in the alcoholic drinks distribution business in the whole of Las Vegas – Nevada.
- Our mission is to establish an alcoholic drinks distribution business that will distribute a wide range of alcoholic drinks from top production companies at affordable prices to retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al in Las Vegas and other cities in Nevada where we intend marketing our services and products.
Our Business Structure
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. do not intend to start an alcoholic drinks distribution business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention is to build a standard and one stop distribution business in Las Vegas – Nevada.
We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will make sure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Warehouse Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
5. Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods (alcoholic drinks)
- Responsible for liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- In charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods (alcoholic drinks)
- Responsible for using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- In charge of coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
- Responsible for keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Responsible for producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- In charge of overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the warehouse facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Control alcoholic drinks distribution and supply inventory
- Supervise the workforce in the warehouse floor.
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of alcoholic drinks for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize and reach out to new partners and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Manage the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Assist in loading and unloading alcoholic drinks meant for distribution
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a distribution schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting out in Las Vegas is to test run the business for a period of 2 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then start our alcoholic drinks distribution all around the state of Nevada and subsequently throughout major cities in the United States.
We are quite aware that there are several alcoholic drinks distribution companies all over Las Vegas and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing and distribution to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc.;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on (robust distribution network), varieties of payment options, wide range of products from top brands and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. So, also our management team members are people who have what it takes to grow a business from startup to profitability with a record time.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new alcoholic drinks distribution business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with leaders in the industry.
The fact that we are going to be operating our business in one of the busiest neighborhoods in Las Vegas – Nevada provides us with unlimited opportunities to distribute our wines, liquors, and beers to a large number of businesses. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they do business with us. We are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Top on the list of some of the threats that will confront our business is state regulations for alcoholic related products. Bad press may also pose a threat to the business as well.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In the United States of America, most of the states have strict control on wine and liquor stores hence it is not easy to secure license to open one. In California and in few states in the U.S, individuals can actually open their own wine and liquor store or distribution business and it is the practice for them to sell an assorted alcoholic drinks and not only wines and liquors.
If you keep tabs with alcoholic drinks dealers and retailing businesses generally, you would have noticed that it is now a common phenomenon for retail outlets to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their store to meet their needs; in essence, the use of technology helps retailers to maximize supply chain efficiencies.
No doubt data collected from customers goes a long way in helping retail store outlets serve them better. Alcoholic drinks dealers are also known to follow the rules and regulations regulating the industry; regulations like not selling alcoholic drinks to any person who is under-aged.
Lastly, it is now a common phenomenon for distribution companies to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their business to meet their needs; in essence, the use of technology helps businesses like alcoholic drinks distribution to maximize supply chain efficiencies. No doubt data collected from customers goes a long way to help serve them better.
8. Our Target Market
The alcoholic drinks industry has a wide range of customers; a good number of people consume alcoholic drinks for different purposes. In view of that, we have positioned our alcoholic drinks distribution company to service businesses in Las Vegas – Nevada and every other location we will cover.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail (distribute) a wide range of alcoholic drinks from different production companies to the following businesses;
- Retailers of alcoholic drinks
- Bars and Nightclubs
A close study of the alcoholic drinks distribution industry reveals that the market is gradually becoming competitive in recent time. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the growing competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading alcoholic drink distributors in Las Vegas – Nevada.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of products available in our warehouse at all times. One of our business goals is to make Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. a one stop alcoholic drinks distribution company. Our excellent customer service culture, timely and reliable delivery services, online presence, and various payment options will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is in business to retail (distribute) a wide range of alcoholic drinks to retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al in Las Vegas – Nevada. We are in the industry to 10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to alcoholic drinks distribution business, if your business is centrally positioned coupled with effective and reliable vans / trucks and distribution network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the alcoholic drinks distribution industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Below are the sales projections for Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business, the list of alcoholic drinks and other factors as it relates to alcoholic drinks distribution start ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2) – $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3) – $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products, home delivery and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al in Las Vegas – Nevada. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the retailing and distribution industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada.
In summary, Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to alcoholic drinks retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al and key stake holders in Las Vegas – Nevada
- Ensure that we have a wide range of alcoholic drinks from different brand within and outside the United States at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness business
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Las Vegas – Nevada
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our alcoholic drinks distribution business is well structured and located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. has a long-term plan of opening distribution channels all around the state of Nevada and subsequently major cities in the US which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Las Vegas before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Las Vegas – Nevada
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact alcoholic drinks retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al by calling them up and informing them of Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. and the products we sell / distribute
- Advertise our delivery services business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and distribution vans / trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to distribution companies and retailers, it is normal for retailers to purchase products they can get at cheaper price. We will work towards ensuring that all our goods are distributed at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in the United States of America.
We also have plans in place to discount our goods once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers from time to time.
The payment policy adopted by Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via POS machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for alcoholic drinks purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
14. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet warehouse facility in the total amount of $105,600.
- The total cost for warehouse facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills and maintenance of trucks / vans et al) – $180,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of alcoholic drinks) – $100,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, crates) – $3,720
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost for the purchase of distribution vans / trucks – $120,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our alcoholic drinks distribution business in Las Vegas – Nevada. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital
Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Jordan Brent and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
17. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to deliver quality and fast selling products and services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper. We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required training that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills new business is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Jordan Brent® Alcohol Distribution Company, Inc. adopted the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services once the need arises.
Our key sustainability and expansion strategy as a business is to ensure that we only hire competent and technically sound employees, create a conducive working environment and employee benefits for all our staff. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will grow our alcoholic drinks distribution business beyond Las Vegas – Nevada to other states in the U.S in record time.
- ” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”>Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of warehouse facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of distribution vans: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be distribute: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with alcoholic drinks production companies and retailers, bars and night clubs, pubs and hotels et al: In Progress