Do you want to start a counter management agency and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample beauty counter manager business plan template & feasibility report. Beauty counter managers are experts who lead teams of workers in a beauty retail department.
A “retail counter” is a department where customers purchase packaged or custom-made beauty products prepared by employees. A counter manager is typically the highest position within the department. The first step in promotion is often taking on a higher-volume store.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 12. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Beauty Counter Management Agency?
Successful beauty counter managers may become district, area and regional managers. There are also freelance counter managers who work on consultancy roles for cosmetic and beauty product brands. With the media pressure on women to look perfect, it’s no wonder companies in the industry are enjoying double digit growth year over year.
If you’re looking to get a piece of the beauty business pie, now is a great time to start. But have it in mind that putting together a solid business plan will help you get the startup funds you need and also help keep your spending on track those first few months of business.
The business plan should include projected income as well as projected expenditures — don’t forget to include your own salary in the calculations. Leverage the business plan to negotiate with banks for loans and to gain investors. Crowdfunding is an excellent option to raise startup funds if you aren’t on a tight time line.
If finance is not your forte, hiring an accountant can save you a lot of headaches down the road. An accountant can help you with taxes — both paying and filing them. Record keeping is very necessary.
If you manage your record keeping well, you might be able to keep your own books and file your own taxes. There are several DIY bookkeeping options available — like QuickBooks — and recent versions of TurboTax make it easy for small business owners to file their taxes, too.
A Sample Beauty Counter Manager Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
According to reports, the cosmetics market is projected to generate $429.8 billion by 2022, with a comfortable CAGR of 4.3 percent during the forecast period 2016-2022. Cosmetics Market (makeup or beauty products) are mixture of chemical generally used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body.
Sun care, skin care, hair care, deodorants, makeup and color cosmetics, and fragrances are some of the cosmetics products that are predominantly available and used by individuals. Retail stores including supermarkets, exclusive brand outlets, and specialty stores amongst others are the major distribution channels, with online channels gaining popularity among consumers.
Indeed, the considerable rise in disposable incomes over the past decade, the growth in global economies, changing lifestyles, rising demands of skin and sun care products due to varying climatic conditions encourages the growth of the market for cosmetics.
A shift of preference towards natural and organic beauty products, particularly in U.S. and European countries, engineers more growth in the cosmetics market. Growing demand for natural, herbal and organic beauty products creates potential opportunities for manufacturers to innovate and develop new products in accordance to consumer preferences. Improvement in the current lifestyles of individuals is primarily affecting the cosmetics market.
Industry clients have now become more conscious regarding the usage of cosmetics in their daily life in an effort to step up their style quotient and overall personality. Industry products play a crucial role in enhancing one’s inherent beauty and physical features.
Men are also increasingly using cosmetics in their daily routine including various types of fragrances and deodorants. This growing demand of cosmetic products has in turn led to the growth of the cosmetics market across the world.
2. Executive Summary
From our detailed research, the Beauty, Cosmetics and Fragrance Stores industry in New York comprises retailers that mostly sell cosmetics, perfumes and other personal grooming products. These businesses blossomed due to economic growth, product innovation and market expansion.
Industry revenue increased at an annualized 3.1 percent to $1.9 billion over the five years to 2019. Moreover, experts believe that the increase in per capita disposable income will spur consumers to purchase price-premium products, increasing revenue an expected 2.8 percent in 2021 alone.
In New York, consumer demand has increased for revamped foundations and it is drawing new comers into the industry. While these visionaries may start with solid ideas to form the foundation of their new ventures, most do not have the necessary skills to transform their ideas into reality.
Also, the scarcity of talent in today’s market makes it extremely difficult for small business owners to attract and retain those skills. To proffer solutions to these issues and fill the market gap, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is introduced.
Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is dedicated to providing marketing and management consulting services to small and emerging cosmetic businesses looking for opportunities to increase their potential for success.
Note that unlike traditional management consulting firms that rely on analyzing problems for large customers, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will strive to work exclusively with small business clients to develop concrete, practical, short-term action plans that will start moving their products in the right direction.
Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC boasts of very small capital requirements. Any capital that the firm obtains will be used to promote the “small business focus” of the firm and cover basic operational costs.
We understand that to realize our full potential, our founders would require compensation equivalent to full-time employment while pursuing initial clients and creating a backlog of work requests. This would most likely cover at least one year’s salary for each of the three managers.
Also, funding for initial marketing projects would help to ensure that the firm could have a claim to the “small business consulting” concept in the target market. In exchange for the funding, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC would provide an equity stake to the funding company. Ideally, we would like to work with the funding company to help its other clients succeed.
3. Our Products and Services
Our business offering at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is designed to provide targeted marketing and management services to small cosmetic businesses.
From helping cosmetic entrepreneurs define their business plans to improve their chances for obtaining venture funding, to creating concrete marketing deliverables to promote their original products, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC seeks to help small businesses at various stages of development. These tailored services solve the problem of finding marketing talent while minimizing costs.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is to serve our clients as trusted allies, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of an outside vendor.
- Our mission at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is to be an established marketing firm that fulfills its obligations as a critical part of society.
- We believe that all our business decisions will offer appropriate weight and consideration to social and environmental impacts.
Our Business Structure
Our management philosophy at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will be based on responsibility and mutual respect. We also appreciate the need to be constantly changing so as to adapt to the ever competitive environment.
We will have a flexible structure allowing for all business processes to be undertaken swiftly and smoothly. We believe that by rounding up enthusiastic people for our clients, we can build the competitive advantage of being able to comprehensively meet our clients’ needs.
We hope to provide our teams enough leverage in decision-making to ensure that clients are handled promptly and to reduce lead-time in actual delivery of the service. The company is organized as a Limited Liability Company. We plan to start with the following business structure;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Technical Director
- Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing manager
- Content designer and technical head
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Charged with building the firm’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Charged with providing direction for the business
- Will also be charged with creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Charged with signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Works as the project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Charged with designing advertising concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- Charged with copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Charged with developing strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Charged with building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Obligated to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Charged with maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Charged with making sure that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Charged with handling media planning, buying & representation
- Charged with creating advertising campaigns
- Charged with disseminating advertising campaigns through available mediums, such as TV, Radio and periodicals et al
- Charged with handling core digital services such as brand affinity, banner advertising, video advertising, rich media advertising, sponsorship advertising, classifieds/directories, lead generation, mobile messaging/email, digital display advertising, mobile advertising, social media management
- Handle other related advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Charged with overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Will have to define job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Charged with carrying out induction for new team members
- Charged with training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Charged with managing external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Obligated to model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Should be able to identify development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Charged with handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Charged with supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Charged with preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Charged with providing the Companies management with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Charged with financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to perform cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Charged with developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Charged with administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC
Content designer and technical head
- Charged with creating contents for the organization as it relates to advertising
- Charged with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Charged with engaging internet users to get help statistics and leads
- Liaising with other staff members to generate sales for our clients
Client Service Executive
- Charged with welcoming clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
6. SWOT Analysis
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we have a number of strengths that will enable us favorably compete in this market. Our weaknesses are addressable and will be improved over time.
We’ve also identified a real business opportunity that has been neglected by earlier consulting firms due to its complex customer base. Below, we have identified the opportunities and threats in our industry, as well as our particular strengths and weaknesses that will enable us to succeed.
Our management team at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC plans to jointly develop business strategy and long-term plans with its strategic allies, having wide experience in their respective market, strong technical skills and business know-how.
The founders of the Cambridge Strategy Group have a broad background in marketing and communications that can easily be leveraged by a number of small businesses. Our founders boast of combined knowledge gained at large firms such as Wellsfargo, DELL, and Queen Pride with small business work experience at a number of management and consulting firms.
Presently, all our founders have full-time positions in consulting, business development or marketing. All are working a second job, preventing Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC from taking full advantage of the opportunities available. In order to minimize out-of-pocket costs, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is only concentrating on businesses in New York City.
With consultants in other cities of New York and all around the state, the opportunity to expand into other high-growth areas is available, but will require additional resources. Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC also does not have extensive skills in accounting and intends to find a lead accountant to either work on staff or as an outsourced contractor to provide services.
In New York, consumer demand has increased for revamped foundations and it is drawing new comers into the industry. The number of new businesses starting each year in the U.S. and specifically in New York creates a sizeable market.
Many of these businesses are started by an entrepreneur with a solid idea or cosmetic product, but little experience in creating the formal business strategies necessary to turn their product into a successful business. With recent IPOs giving back much of their initial valuations; companies are now being forced to demonstrate profitable business models in order to maintain strong valuations.
To accomplish this, founders need to effectively define and communicate their value propositions. Since this is not a core competency for many entrepreneurs, there is an opportunity to provide this skill set through outsourcing arrangements.
Cosmetic businesses in the early stages of their life cycle, usually through the Angel funding stage, tend to have extremely tight budgets. Once the business reaches the venture-funded stage, it often has more cash to devote to outsourcing of non-core competencies.
Also, barriers to entry in this market are extremely low. Successful consultants will have to work to earn a few client successes and then aggressively build a reputation as the “small business consultants.” Building a reputation will require funding. High-profile consulting firms could quickly enter this market.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
We at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC believe that staying ahead of the curve in our industry can be important to exceed expectations with customer service and make it a competitive advantage during the service process.
From our research, we were able to find out that improvement in the current lifestyles of the individuals is majorly affecting the cosmetics market. Consumers have now become more conscious regarding the usage of cosmetics in their daily life in an effort to step up their style quotient and overall personality.
These beauty products play an important role in enhancing one’s inherent beauty and physical features. Men are also increasingly using cosmetics in their daily routine including various types of fragrances and deodorants. This growing demand of cosmetic products has in turn led to the growth of cosmetics market across the world.
From 2007-2009, there was an overall global rise in GDP and economies across various regions. Presently, increasing GDPs of various countries is positively affecting the global cosmetics market. Continuous rise in GDP has improved the economies of various countries and has raised the spending capabilities of individuals.
Rising disposable income levels of individuals across various regions is driving them to buy personal luxury goods, which, in turn, is positively influencing the global market growth. We also noted that the growing trend of the use of natural ingredients in cosmetic products.
Use of herbal cosmetic products minimizes the chances of any possible side effects. This ultimately increases the usage of cosmetics among individuals. Presently, manufacturers are focusing on developing new products and innovating on the use of different ingredients in cosmetic products. In order to sustain and maintain their market position, manufacturers are adopting various strategies.
Different strategies adopted by leading companies operating in the cosmetics industry are tracked from recent developments of the past two-three years. Product launch, acquisition, expansion and agreement are the prominent strategies adopted by market players.
8. Our Target Market
Our target market at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will be defined by the customer needs that create the market, the structural forces that govern operation within the market, and the attractiveness of the market based on strategic value, market size, market growth, and potential for profit.
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we intend to enter the market for providing marketing and management consulting services to new and emerging small cosmetic manufacturing businesses. We will concentrate on initially building clients in New York City before expanding into other areas. We will be concentrating on all businesses that employ less than 100 individuals.
We will not segment our market to any greater degree since the company wants to build clients as quickly as possible. Although the market for cosmetic related startups appears to be cooling off, this slowdown provides an opportunity for us to establish a presence in the small business arena before the next growth period.
Our Competitive Advantage
Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is focused specifically on helping small and emerging cosmetic businesses maximize their potential for success. We differentiate ourselves in the following ways:
- Focus on small business
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, our mission is to help small cosmetic businesses of today become the leading cosmetic brands of tomorrow. We will always attempt to own the worlds “small business” in the minds of our potential clients.
- Cost-effective personal interaction with local consultant presence
We will target new regions with local consultants, allowing us to personally interact with small cosmetic businesses without needing to bring consultants to the region.
- Vast network of consultants and alliance partners
We believe that by relying on a nationally distributed talent base coordinated to work together remotely, we will be able to bring together a variety of skills to meet the needs of our clients.
Sales and Marketing strategy
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, our goal is to showcase our company as a strategic ally to our clients. We also plan to offer extremely reasonable prices in comparison to competition, and we need to be able to sustain that. Market penetration through lower prices shall be undertaken where need be. We plan to use the following strategies to reach our targeted audience;
We will undertake extensive advertising of the products and services we offer. We will instill awareness and knowledge of our existence in the marketplace, which shall convert into market share. We will advertise in business and beauty magazines that are read by our target market and we will ensure we are adequately exposed in the market. Advertising will also be conducted through television, radio, newspapers/magazines, and the Internet.
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we believe that once we gain a customer, we never lose him/her. To further accomplish this, we must work to create and maintain relationships. Word of mouth will be a powerful form of marketing due to the fact that its flexibility will enable us to match our customer’s needs.
- Public Relations
With the idea that we are relatively new in our industry, there will be a need to organize an event to clearly introduce ourselves onto the market.
We plan invite potential customers, senior officials, possibly including a government official and other stakeholders, so as to penetrate the market. In collaboration with this, we also intend to place news stories and features in magazines and newspapers to keep stakeholders updated on the latest developments and to increase awareness.
- Internet Marketing
We also plan to sell our services over the Internet as it is cost effective to reach a large number of potential clients, regionally and internationally. We also realize that customer/client research is needed before building an effective website in order to find out how customers will want to access information.
9. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we will leverage a number of relationships to promote our firm. Through participation in the New York City Chapter of the Council for Entrepreneurial Development, we will make contacts with key Venture Capitalists, small cosmetics business founders, and small businesses resources in the area.
We believe that once we have helped our first few clients, we will then explore relationships with local newspapers. Participating in local chambers of commerce will also help us to get increased exposure. In every method of communication, we will constantly reinforce our differential advantage:
- Focus on helping small cosmetic businesses start moving in the right direction;
- Practical, actionable, short-term marketing and business strategy help;
- Local presence for availability and minimization of costs;
- Broad skill base combining Fortune 500 training with small business experience.
Sources of Income
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we will generate revenue by providing targeted marketing and management services to small cosmetic businesses.
From helping beauty entrepreneurs define their business plans to improve their chances for obtaining venture funding, to creating concrete marketing deliverables to promote their original ideas, we at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC seeks to help small cosmetic businesses at various stages of development.
- Management Consulting
We will generate revenue by helping beauty entrepreneurs build a solid managerial foundation from which the rest of their business can expand and grow. We construct organizational development blueprints for young firms searching for a solid structure to build upon, and assist in constructing business plans for companies to improve their chances of obtaining venture funding.
We will also offer insights and ideas for how small cosmetic businesses can discover and sustain their competitive advantage in today’s business landscape where a lack of continuous and constant innovation can be fatal.
Furthermore, we offer expertise in other areas such as profit modeling to assist our clients in their future planning, especially in today’s market where heavy emphasis has been placed upon a company’s ability to show profits rather than pure growth.
- Market Planning
We will also charge clients for helping them present an innovative idea to the market. We have expertise in turning that idea into a successful business venture. Our market planning services help small business founders determine the best messaging for their companies through market and competitive analysis.
We then take the information gained in our analyses and create an effective marketing mix encompassing all of the elements of product or service definition. Finally, we can help our clients develop a launch plan to give their beauty product a good chance at success. When necessary, we will help to develop marketing or business development partnerships.
- Communication Services
From our past experience in media operations, we will provide expertise in a variety of communication formats. Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC composes professional press releases for the media as well as business proposals for both clients and partners.
Furthermore, with our understanding of how important company name recognition is to the initial success of small businesses, we help companies create and establish their image through proven branding techniques.
10. Sales Forecast
Our sales forecast below expresses our initial test of the business concept. We have been conservative in our estimate of expenses, project size, project number, and income. Our short-term Income Forecast expects Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC to complete a total of four client projects, averaging 50 hours each during 2021.
As we move into the Long-term Income Forecast we assume that we have started working on more substantial projects identified by both Venture Capital firms and their sponsored companies. Note that the 20 projects averaging 200 hours which we envisage in 2021 represents approximately two person-years of work.
However, additional time must be included for finding new clients and building Venture Capitalist relationships. For this forecast to become a reality, it will require either: (a) additional consultants to join the firm or (b) some members of Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC to work full-time on group activities.
Note that “projects” are not synonymous with “clients.” Any given client may require multiple projects from Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC. Also, due to the low overhead associated with consulting, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is expected to be profitable in our first year of operation.
The revenue potential of Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC is gated solely by our founders need to provide a constant income while filling the pipeline of the firm. Outlined below is the sales projection for Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC;
- First Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $1,490,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $4,988,000
11. Our Pricing Strategy
To simplify billing to clients, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will work on a fixed pricing structure. We plan to determine the standard pricing structure for each deliverable based on hourly estimates and fees. We plan to express this to the client as a per-deliverable fixed price in a quote.
Clients can determine which deliverables they would like to purchase. We will charge the quoted price even if we have underestimated hours, to maintain credibility with budget-conscious small businesses.
Pricing structure will be based on $100/hour multiplied by the number of hours that it would take our most experienced consultant to finish the project. If less experienced consultants participate on the project, it will likely take more time; however, the price of the deliverable to the client will not change.
We believe that with time Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will be considered a cash-and-equity arrangement, or potentially all equity for specific projects. Before we can begin with this stage of pricing, we will need more experienced finance and accounting skills to determine proper equity stakes that should be requested, etc.
- Payment Options
We at Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC are very much ready to provide a wide range of payment methods to suit our clients. We hope to make our business dealings so simple and comfortable for our customers. We’ve also employed the use of a banking platform to help us provide all the services we will be offering below.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
12. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Just like we stated above, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC boasts of very small capital requirements. Any capital that the firm obtains will be used to promote the “small business focus” of the firm and cover basic operational costs.
We understand that to realize our full potential, our founders would require compensation equivalent to full-time employment while pursuing initial clients and creating a backlog of work requests. This would most likely need to cover at least one year’s salary for each of the three managers. Also, funding for initial marketing projects would help to ensure that the firm could have a claim to the “small business consulting” concept in the target market.
In exchange for the funding, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC would provide an equity stake to the funding company. Outlined below is a detailed cost analysis of starting Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC;
- Incorporating fees in the united states of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $20,000
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in New York City that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $165,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $40,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Our budget for advertising and publicity – $40,000
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $100,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
From the above cost analysis, we need about $620,000 to start Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC.
Generating Funding/Startup Capital for Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC
At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we want to finance growth mainly through cash flow and equity. Although we understand that this means we will have to grow more slowly than we might like. But the most important factor in our case is collection days. Howbeit, we can’t push our clients too hard on collection days; because they are startup companies and will normally want to grow marketing authority, not financial authority.
That is why we need to develop a permanent system of receivables financing, using one of the established accounting systems. In turn we intend to ensure that our investors are compatible with our growth plan, management style, and vision. Compatibility in this regard means:
- Utmost mutual respect and understanding for giving our customers value, and for maintaining a healthy and congenial workplace
- Staying in line with our realistic forecasts, conservative cash flow, and financial management
- Cash flow as first priority, growth second, profits third
- Ability to follow the project objectives and contribute valuable input to strategy and implementation decisions.
13. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
At Launcher Bix, we are steadily positioning our firm for steady, sustainable growth. Forming long-term, strategic partnerships with Venture Capital firms in New York City will further the mission of Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC by filling the sales pipeline with targeted small cosmetic businesses.
We also believe that an established Venture Capital relationship will also open up new resources to Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, materially impacting operations and service offering.
Also, new clients will be sought when resources are available to provide the highest level of consulting service. Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will always strive to achieve 100 percent client satisfaction in all projects undertaken.
New consultant recruiting and hiring will always be driven by client needs. Geographic and service offering expansion will leverage existing client needs. At Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC, we have taken our time analyze and outlined a three-stage strategy for expanding our services and operations over the years. As we grow our offering, we will also strive to find new ways to help small cosmetic businesses become more successful.
- Expanding Our Consulting Team
As our existing team gain more experience working together across time zones, Launcher Box© Beauty Counter Managers, LLC will add new consultants who bring various skill sets to the company. We will open up additional offices in other cities and states to provide more “points of local contact” for our clients.
- Introduce New Services
We also acknowledge that new team members will bring new skills and potentially allow us to offer new services to our small business clients. One possible example is helping small cosmetic businesses expand their operations overseas.
- Evolution of Business Operations
Although our initial clients will be obtained through our consultants, ultimately Launcher will evolve to create alliances with Venture Capital firms in order to help the companies that they have funded become successful.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts : Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress