Do you want to start a bicycle courier company and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample bicycle courier business plan template & feasibility report. For sure it is challenging starting any business, but one business that you can start with little challenges is a bicycle courier services business. A bicycle courier business is a business that involves helping your clients deliver goods, documents and parcels et al via bicycle.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Bicycle Courier Business?
With this type of business, you can choose to operate from any part of the country as long as there are businesses and people who will patronize your services. The truth is that starting a bicycle courier services business is a profitable business, it is very easy business to start and it is not capital intensive when compared to standard courier companies.
Getting the right medium (bicycles) and good tracking devices are the secrets of running a successful bicycle courier business. So, if you have decided to open your own bicycle courier business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and also market survey.
Business plan is another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own bicycle courier business. Below is a sample bicycle courier services business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Bicycle Courier Company Business Plan
1. Industry Overview
The courier and local delivery services industry provide air, land, sea or combined express courier delivery services of parcels, documents and packages for individual and corporate clients. Courier and delivery companies generally provide services between metropolitan areas or urban centers and form a network that includes local, national and international pickup and delivery to serve customers’ needs.
Research conducted by IBISWorld shows that the courier and local delivery services industry struggled for growth over the last five years. Going forward, the industry experienced a period of rapid growth from its recessionary lows as the global economy improved and developed economies stabilized.
Over the last five years, a large portion of the industry’s growth has come from greater business activity and demand for time-sensitive goods in emerging economies. The growing number of individuals with internet access has also aided revenue. So also with more consumers leveraging e-commerce websites, a greater number of goods need to be transported using courier and delivery services.
The Courier and Local Delivery Services industry is indeed a thriving industry and pretty much active in all the parts of the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 171,604 registered and licensed courier and delivery services companies (bicycle courier companies inclusive) responsible for employing about 720,124 and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $86 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy 2.3 percent annual growth. It is important to state that FedEx Corporations and United Parcel Services are indeed the market leaders in this industry not just in the United States of America, but also on the global stage.
The courier and local delivery services industry has a moderate to low level of capital intensity. Players in this industry spend an average $0.17 in capital investment for every dollar spent on labor. Bigger cargo aircrafts and trucks are needed to transport packages to their intended destination, while technology is also employed to track the packages while in transit.
Despite investment by companies in machinery and other reliable technologies, manual labor is still needed. This labor includes drivers, pilots and delivery personnel who work alongside and operate the machinery. With the amount of manual labor required, wages are expected to account for 28.5 percent of the revenue generated in the industry in 2016.
Any aspiring entrepreneur or investor that is considering starting this type of business whether on a small or large scale should ensure that he or she conducts thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to get it right. The truth is that this type of business does pretty well when it is strategically positioned.
Places like campuses, school board / districts, passport offices, immigration centers, licensing offices, courts, law offices and recruiting centers are ideal for this type of business.
Over and above, the courier and local delivery services industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her bicycle courier business; you can choose to start on a small scale in one or two public facilities and operating on a local and national level or if you have the capital and business exposure, then you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities and delivering packages on intra city level.
2. Executive Summary
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is a licensed national courier and delivery company with bias in bicycle delivery. We have been able to secure all the required documentation and a standard office facility that is highly suitable for the kind of business we are into.
Our head office will the situated in Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, California and we hope to sometime in the nearest future have branches scattered all across major cities in the United States of America. Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. will offer document delivery services for all our clients; we will offer a scheduled pick up as well as a spontaneous run.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading bicycle courier and delivery services companies in Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California and we will make sure that every delivery we handle competes favorably with the best in the industry in terms of time and safety.
We are aware that there are several courier companies all around Pasadena – California which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to position our business in strategic location in Pasadena – California and also to offer much more than our competitors will be offering in terms of price, speed, safety and of course customer service delivery.
Much more than safe and fast delivering and excellent jobs, our customer care is going to be second to none in the whole of Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they patronize our services.
At Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. our client’s best interest comes first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by delivering excellent and neat jobs and also meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is a family business that is owned and managed by McQueen Fredrick and his immediate family members. The business will be managed by his son Sammie Fredrick a graduate of Business Administration who has extensive experience working with one of the leading global courier companies in the United States of America.
He will bring his wealth of experience and expertise to help build and grow Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. to compete favorably with other leading companies in the global delivery services industry in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is in the industry for the purpose of making profits and we will ensure we go all the way to position our business to favorably compete for available markets in the industry. We are going to do all that is permitted by the laws in the United States of America to achieve our business goals.
Here are some of our service offerings;
- Providing general courier services (intra-city network)
- Providing local letter and parcel delivery services (non-intercity network services)
- Providing messenger services
- Serving as bicycle couriers
- Providing grocery delivery services (i.e. independent service from Grocery Store)
- Providing restaurant meal (pizza and snacks) delivery services (i.e. independent delivery services)
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a bicycle courier company that will have active presence all over California and the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a standard bicycle courier company that will make available a wide range of services as it relates to the service offerings in the global courier and delivery services industry at affordable prices to the residents of Colorado, Boulevard, Pasadena – California, and other locations in the United States of America where we intend operating from.
Our Business Structure
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. do not intend to start a bicycle courier company that will operate locally; our intention of starting a bicycle courier and delivery services company is to build a standard business with active presence in major cities in the United States of America and the globe.
We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. In putting in place a good business structure, we will ensure that we hire only people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Admin and Human Resources Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Transport and Logistics Manager
- Client Services Executive
- Bicycle/Dispatch Riders
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
Transport and Logistics Manager
- Responsible for coordinating bicycle riders, loads and journeys
- Responsible for operating IT systems for the organization
- Responsible for negotiating contracts for the organization
- Responsible for developing and confirming schedules
- Responsible for preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Plans routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries
- Handles booking in deliveries and liaising with customers
- In charge of allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Responsible for ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- In charge of directing all transportation activities.
- Responsible for monitoring transport costs.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
- Provides express delivery services with bicycle
- Delivers parcels, documents and packages
- Delivers time-sensitive and high-value-to-weight parcel via bicycle
- Provides grocery delivery services (i.e. independent service from Grocery Store)
- Provides restaurant meal delivery services (i.e. independent delivery services)
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting our bicycle courier business in a strategic location in Pasadena – California is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 6 months to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open collection centers all around key cities in the United States of America.
We are quite aware that there are several courier companies in the United States and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be well – equipped to confront our threats.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. employed the services of an expert Business Analyst with bias in startups to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc.;
The strategic location we intend positioning our business, the business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, fast and safe delivery services and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. So also, we have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details and deliver parcels as at when due.
One major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new bicycle courier company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars’ companies such as Fed Ex Corporation and United Parcel Services who are key establishments in this industry.
The fact that people and businesses are always sending parcels and documents from one location to another provides us with unlimited opportunities. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they patronize our services.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new courier and delivery services company in same location where ours is located. unfavorable government policies and technology (adoption of drone technology in delivering parcels) can also pose a threat to businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Bicycle courier services has been in existence for a very long time and people choose to still make use of bicycle courier services because it is environmental friendly. As a matter of fact, bicycle courier services companies are leveraging on the fact that their service is environmental friendly to canvas for customers.
It is obvious that one of the major challenges confronting bicycle courier services is the advent of technology especially drone technology that is equally environmental friendly since it emits zero carbon. In the Global Courier and Delivery services industry, bigger cargo aircrafts and trucks are needed to transport packages to their intended destination, while technology is also employed to track the packages while in transit.
Despite investment by companies in machinery and other reliable technologies, manual labor is still needed. This labor includes drivers, pilots and delivery personnel who work alongside and operate the machinery.
The fact that the industry is divided in the two categories make it easier for aspiring entrepreneurs to choose to start on a small scale by servicing local communities and small to medium scale businesses or to start big by offering all the services that establishments like United Parcel Services and Fed Ex Corporations offer both on national and international capacities.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for those who need the services of bicycle courier businesses are all encompassing. It is fact that almost all adults and organizations would have one or two reasons why they should patronize the services of courier and delivery services.
In view of that, we have positioned our parcel collection centers in strategic locations to service residents and businesses in and around Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California and other towns in key cities in the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in the bicycle courier services delivery line of business to attract the following clients;
- Schools (Campus, School Board / Districts, High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Passport Office,
- Immigrations centers
- Licensing offices
- Law offices
- Recruiting centers
- Small enterprise and Startups
The competition that exists in the courier and delivery services industry is stiff because anyone that has the finance and business expertise can decide to start this type of business howbeit on a small scale servicing a city or more. Although, the courier and delivery services industry requires some form of training and expertise, but that does not in any way stop any serious minded entrepreneur from starting the business and still make good profits out of it.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is launching a standard bicycle courier business that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Pasadena – California and in every other location around key cities in the United States where we intend opening our collection point.
Our competitive advantages are effective quality control, differentiating services from competitors and ability to pass on cost increases to clients. The business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, wide range of services and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a competitive advantage for Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc.
So also we have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details and deliver parcels on time both locally and, nationally.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the global courier and delivery services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to offer our services to a wide range of customers.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Providing general courier services (intra-city network)
- Providing local letter and parcel delivery services (non-intercity network services)
- Providing messenger services
- Serving as bicycle couriers
- Providing grocery delivery services (i.e. independent service from grocery store)
- Providing restaurant meal (pizza and snacks) delivery services (i.e. independent delivery services)
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain; there would always be individuals, organizations cum businesses in and around Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California and in the United States of America who would always need the services of bicycle courier companies.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Pasadena – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena to other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our collection centers.
We have been able to critically examine the courier and delivery services industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Pasadena – California.
Below are the sales projections for Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and the wide range of services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. There won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing locations for our business, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for businesses and residents of Pasadena – California. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the courier and delivery services industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Pasadena – California and every other city in the United States where we intend opening our collection center.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to attract clients to patronize our services which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver. In summary, Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, households and key stake holders in and around Pasadena and other cities in California.
- Print handbills about our business and its locations
- Advertise on the internet on blogs and forums, and also on social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to get our message across, so that those on the social media or those who read blogs can know where to go when they need the services of a reliable bicycle courier company
- Create a basic website for our business, so as to give our business an online presence (list the locations of our collection centers)
- Directly market our business
- Join local business centers associations for industry trends and tips
- Provide discount days for our customers
- Advertise our business in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. has a long term plan of opening our collection centers in various locations in key cities all around the United States of America which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Pasadena – California
- Engage in roadshow from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where our collection centers are located
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our delivery bicycle are well branded with our company’s logo
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. we will keep the prices of our courier and delivery services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machine)
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a bicycle courier company, the major areas that you look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of delivery bicycles and of course renting or leasing well located facilities. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of the business in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy cover (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The total cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet warehouse in the total amount of $105,600.
- The total cost for the facility and remodeling – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $80,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs and bicycle tracker devices – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets for the office (photocopy machine, computers, fax machine, phone box, mobile phones, printing machines, laminating machines and scanning machine, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $20,000.
- The cost for the purchase of delivery bicycles – $25,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $7,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) to successfully set up our bicycle courier and delivery services company in Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc.
No matter how fantastic your business idea might be, if you don’t have the required money to finance the business, the business might not become a reality. Finance is a very important factor when it comes to starting a courier services company. No doubt raising startup capital for a business might not come cheap, but it is a task that an entrepreneur must go through.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is a family business that is solely owned and financed by McQueen Fredrick and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our courier and delivery services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and also to ensure timely and safe deliveries. We are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Speedo® Bicycle Courier services, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of warehouse and office facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Application for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery bicycles: Completed