Are you about starting a bounce house rental business? If YES, here’s a complete sample bounce house rental business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to raise money. If you are thinking to make the day of a kid, then you would agree with me that providing a kid with the opportunity of bouncing on a castle is one way to keep them happy, yet busy. This is no wonder that event planners try all they can to keep bouncy houses in place for kids at birthday parties, corporate events and fundraisers.
Why Start a Bounce House Business?
In essence, if you are looking for a business to establish as an entertainer or children oriented business thinking person, you should think towards starting a bounce house business.
Opening a bounce house in an area with the right demographic composition; an area with loads of children but fewer open fields and recreational centers can be very lucrative. The truth is that one of the easiest ways for parents to get their children active and happy during holidays or even at weekends is to take them to places such as bounce house et al.
Please note that, the real deal in starting a bounce house business is securing a big facility that is large enough to contain not just the bouncing castles and other fun – filled outdoor games for children, but also a restaurant, a place where parents / guardians can hangout while the wards catch funs and of course enough parking space.
Also, in a location that may attract the kind of clients that would pay to make use of your bounce house. It might take you months to get an ideal facility and you just might have to even pay from your nose. So, it is better that you inform your real estate agent well in advance to help you with the search.
Besides, starting a standard bounce house is akin to starting a family entertainment center and it can be expensive but you can be rest assured that you will make your money within few years of launching the business. The fact that you are going to secure a facility big enough to accommodate the activities and services you intend offering and enough parking means that you must truly be prepared for this business.
If your bounce house facility is of high standard and it is located close to a residential estate with loads of growing families, you will attract loads of children especially on weekends and special holidays. No doubt you should have interest in children and families in your area if indeed you want to do pretty well in this line of business.
You should be able to convince parents and school managements, to make use of your bounce house facility on a regular basis. Here below is a sample for your use;
A Sample Bounce House Rental Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
A bounce house contains inflatable / bouncy castles (closed inflatable trampolines, bouncy houses, moon bounce, moonwalks, or CITs et al) which are temporary inflatable structures and buildings and similar items that are rented for functions, school and church festivals and village fetes and used for recreational purposes, particularly for children to catch their fun to the fullest maximum.
It is important to state that the bounce business is a line of business that is under the Family Entertainment Centers industry. Which is why, starting a standard bounce house is akin to starting a family entertainment center and it can be expensive but you can be rest assured that you will make your money within few years of launching the business.
The fact that you are going to secure a facility big enough to accommodate the activities and services you intend offering and enough parking means that you must truly be prepared for this business. If your bounce house facility is of high standard and it is located close to a residential estate with loads of growing families, you will attract loads of children especially on weekends and special holidays.
Basically, the family entertainment centers Industry operators of which bounce house facility is part of provide recreational and amusement services through a variety of establishments, such as bouncy castles, golf driving ranges, miniature golf centers, go-kart racetracks, batting cages, family fun centers, recreational sports leagues and a wide assortment of outdoor recreational activities targeted towards the complete family; adult and children alike.
The Family Entertainment Centers industry of which bounce house line of business is subset of is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Italy et al.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 50,369 licensed and registered family entertainment facilities including those who are into franchising responsible for employing about 121,067 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $10 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 3.1 percent. It is important to state that no establishment has a lion share of the available market in this industry.
In recent time, the industry has experienced revenue growth, despite many families being time-strapped. While the industry contended with mounting competition from alternative leisure activities, such as gym and fitness centers and cinemas, many operators generated industry revenue growth on the basis of convenience.
In the coming years, the industry revenue is forecast to grow as family entertainment centers continue to enhance their product portfolios to attract families, despite their reduced leisure time Over and above, starting a bounce house business in the United States of America can be some worth stressful, it requires enough cash to acquire land large enough to accommodate the kind of facility that can comfortably attract families and also cash required to equip the facility to meet the standard expected by potential users.
2. Executive Summary
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is a standard and well equipped bounce house business that will be located in a growing community in Seattle – Washington. Our basic aim of setting up the business is to contribute our quota in ensuring that children cum families who live in Seattle and neighboring cities have a facility for their children to catch fun to the maximum and also to open; a facility highly suitable for family recreation and bonding.
We have been able to secure a standard facility in a central and easy to locate location in Seattle – Washington. Aside from the fact that our aim of starting the business is to entertain children, we will still go ahead to make available, video game house, bowling alley, BBQ joint, food and drinks court, ice cream shop and enough parking space so as to get parents and guardians occupied when they bring their wards to our bounce house.
We are well equipped to services the whole family cum community as well as visitors and travelers. Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is going to become the number one children cum family – focused recreation facility in the whole of Seattle – Washington and we will work hard to build our facility to match the needs of the average family in the community.
We will provide recreational and amusement services such as bouncy castles video game house, bowling alley, BBQ joint, food and drinks court, ice cream shop and enough parking space and a wide assortment of outdoor recreational activities targeted towards children and of course the complete family.
We conducted a thorough research and feasibility studies and we were able to come to the conclusion that Seattle community is the right place to open our bounce house facility. As a matter of fact, our major aim of starting Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is to encourage families in the community to cultivate the habit of regularly taking their kids out to have fun.
Our bounce house facility is specifically designed and built to take care of children as well as parents, we have active childcare services for toddlers and we have membership packages that is highly discounted for families that enrolled in our bounce house or churches and schools who would want to regularly make use of bounce house.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is a business that is owned and managed by Wilson Corey and his family. Wilson Corey has robust experienced in the children entertainment and family recreation industry.
3. Our Products and Services
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is in the bounce house line of business to provide children entertainment and recreation facility for residence of Seattle – Washington which is why we have been able to put up a facility that can help us achieve the goal.
We are optimistic that everyone who makes use of our bounce house facility will definitely derive huge fun and of course value for their money. These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our clients in our bounce house facility;
- Bouncy Castle
- Amusement and recreation services
- Mountain climbing
- Video game house
- Bowling alley
- BBQ joint
- Food and drinks court
- Ice cream shop
- Other related facility operation
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision of starting Jack & Jill Recreations®, LCC is to build a world – class children entertainment and recreations facility and also to contribute our quota in encourage families and residence in Seattle – Washington to actively engage in children in fun – filled activities.
- Our mission for establishing Jack & Jill Recreations®, LCC is to create a movement in the community that supports total engagement in children cum family in fun filled activities.
- We want to contribute our quota towards ensuring that Seattle community produces some of the happiest children and families in the whole of the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is in business to become the leading private children entertainment and recreation facility in the whole of Seattle – Washington and we are fully aware that it will take the right facility, management and organization – structure to achieve our goal.
We will ensure that we recruit only the best hands that can help us achieve all that we are set to achieve. Our business will not be built only for the purpose of giving our members / customers value for their money, but also we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees.
We will provide them with facilities that will help them stay motivated and deliver on their various tasks and goals et al. In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Executive Office – CEO
- Facility Manager
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Bouncy Castle Safety Instructor / Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive / Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for operating and managing the bounce house
- Ensures that the facility is in tip top position at all times
- Responsible for managing food and beverage services
- Manages membership and registration services
- Handles equipment rentals and sales services
- Handles other relevant facility operation
Bouncy Castles Safety Instructors / Assistant (5)
- Ensures that children follow lay down safety measures when they make use of our bouncy castles
- Handles amusement and recreation services
- Handle registration for sports tournaments and matches
- Responsible for handling and giving instruction for services such as meals and beverages, coin-operated games and rides, amateur sports teams and club services, go-karting, batting cages, driving ranges, shooting ranges, kayaking, miniature golf courses, mountain climbing, snowmobiling, sports clubs, teams and leagues et al.
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LCC Serves as internal auditor for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes members and potential members / clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the facility
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the facility center manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is in business to provide children entertainment and recreation facility for families in Seattle – Washington and also help its clients achieve their fun – filled activities for their children and at the same time to make profits.
We are aware that there is competition in the family entertainment and recreations facility industry which is why we took out time to conduct an effective SWOT Analysis before investing our hard earned money into the business.
We know that if we get things right before starting our family entertainment and recreation facility, we will not have to struggle before attract loyal clients and building our membership base to a level where we can easily breakeven in record time.
We hired the services of Dr. Gordon Percy, a HR and Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty good job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC;
One of the obvious strength that will definitely stand as a plus for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is the fact that our bounce house facility is centrally located in a densely populated – residential area in Seattle – Washington; our location is in fact one of our major strength.
We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with children cum all our clients to achieve their aims making use of our bounce house and recreation facility and lastly our gate fee / membership package is one of the best that anybody living in Seattle can get; it is cheap and affordable.
We critically looked into our Business model and we were able to identify two major weakness. One is the fact that we are a new business and the second is the fact that we may not have the financial resources required to match up with existing family entertainment and recreation facilities and even government own entertainment and recreation facilities in Seattle when it comes to acquiring latest children entertainment facilities and generating the needed hypes that can drive traffic towards our facility.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest area and densely populated area in Seattle – Washington and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC are unfavorable government policies, inclement weather, demographic / social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and lastly, the emergence of new competitors within the same location where our bounce house and recreation facility is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The Family Entertainment and Recreation Facility industry has indeed benefited from recent marketing campaigns which is targeted towards encourage people to participate in recreation activities and sports, as well as consumer trends toward healthy living.
Going forward, many people who are part of the baby boomers generation are expected to sign up for health and fitness club memberships or make use of family entertainment and recreation facilities in their communities, as they become more family cum health- conscious as they grow older.
However, patrons of family and recreation centers are anticipated to increasingly pick up membership from less expensive family and recreation centers as against expensive all-inclusive clubs.
The trend in the family entertainment and recreation facility industry of which the bounce house line of business is a subset of is such that if a facility is well – equipped and positioned in a residential area or a place where people can easily access without much stress, there is the likelihood that the family entertainment and recreation facility will enjoy high patronage.
Just like in other business ventures, the owner of bounce house and recreation facilities are always looking for ways to increase their market share; they go as far as signing deals with high schools and also religious organizations et al to make use of their facility.
It is a common trend that as bounce house and recreation facility grows, it becomes necessary for them to develop new service offerings or install new facilities that will help them attract more people. Little wonder some bounce house and recreation facility now have other facilities targeted towards attracting adults / parents.
In order words, it is very important for bounce house and recreation facilities to continue to improvise if they want to grow their business and generate their target revenues.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for bounce house and recreation facilities cuts across children and family from different backgrounds. The fact that people visit or register in bounce house and recreation facilities for various reasons makes marketing the business interesting.
The target market for bounce house and recreation facilities can be categorized into three various groups. The first group are the families who are looking towards creating time for children cum family hangouts and bonding. The other group of people are schools who are would want an ideal place to take students / children to during excursions or playtime et al. The last group of people are religious organizations.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC will work towards providing services, facilities and environment that will help us reach out to our target market. These are the category of people that we intend marketing our family entertainment center to;
- Households and families in an around Seattle – Washington
- Churches and Religious centers
No doubt, the Family Entertainment and Recreation industry is indeed a prolific and highly competitive industry. Clients will only make use of your bounce house and recreation facility if they know that you can successfully help them achieve their goals or provide the enabling environment and facility for their children to catch maximum fun.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is centrally located in a densely populated – residential area in Seattle – Washington; this is obviously going to give us an edge amongst our competitive.
We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with children cum all our clients to achieve their aims of making use of our bounce house and recreation facility and lastly our gate fee cum membership package is going to be one of the best that anybody living in Seattle – Washington can get; it is cheap and affordable.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups bounce house and recreation facility businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Bounce house line of business cum Family Entertainment and Recreation Facility industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract both individual clients (families) and corporate clients on a regular basis.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Bouncy Castle
- Amusement and recreation services
- Mountain climbing
- Video game house
- Bowling alley
- BBQ joint
- Food and drinks court
- Ice cream shop
- Other related facility operation
10. Sales Forecast
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. It would be hard to create a sales forecast with a newly opened business like bounce house and recreation facility. This is simply because the statistics that will be provided will be on a short term basis.
Experts said that usually a business should be in operation for at least one year before they can generate the statistics that will be need to help in accurate forecasting; statistics should be at least one year old in order to show the trends and pattern in consumer spending.
We expect to welcome a minimum of 12,000 children i.e. 0ne thousand children per month within our first year of operations and then in subsequent year we will grow by 25 percent on more. Below are the sales projection for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LCC, it is based on the location of our bounce house facility and the services and products that we will be offering to our clients (members);
- First Fiscal Year-: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within 4.5 miles radius from our bounce house and recreation facility.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales and increase our market share.
We will leverage on improving on our services and facility to ensure that we win new clients and retain old members. At Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC, our marketing strategies will be consistent throughout the marketing mix and we will take into consideration product improvement, promotion, and price.
As part of our sales and marketing strategies, we will pay attention to the promotion of our bounce house and recreation facility so as to attract families and corporate organizations to enroll and become members of our bounce house and entertainment center.
Our unique selling proposition is that we are well positioned and people can easily access our facility, our prices are affordable and we have a complete package for families, schools and religious organizations. Part of the marketing and sales strategies that we will adopt are;
- Open our bounce house and recreation facility with a big party for children
- Advertise our bounce house and recreation facility on national dailies, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our bounce house and recreation facility online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our bounce house and recreation facility by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to religious organizations, schools, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in Seattle – Washington
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Delivering consistent customer experiences to all our members; making our first impression count positively to those making use of our bounce house and recreation facility for the first time
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our bounce house and recreation facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places in and around Seattle – Washington
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent members especially those that registered as a family or groups
- Engage in road shows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our bounce house and recreation facility.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our branding and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of Seattle – Washington which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our bounce house and recreation facility.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based sport events and competitions
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Seattle – Washington
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact Families, corporate organizations and schools by calling them up and informing them of Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC and the services we offer
- List Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC on local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our bounce house and recreation center in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our bouncy castles and vehicles are well branded with our corporate logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging as gate fees or members fee in Seattle – Washington.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they register as a family or a religious organization and schools. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ open market.
- Payment Options
At Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different clients would prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a bounce house and recreation facility; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC in the United of America. This are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital on;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Washington – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $10,000.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing facility for the bounce house and recreation facility – $250,000.
- Cost for facility remodeling and equipping the facility – $150,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $15,000
- Cost for acquiring various shapes of bouncy castles, games and children entertainment equipment – $150,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, video games, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $10,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $15,000
We would need an estimate of $750,000 to successfully launch a standard and well – equipped family and recreations facilities in Seattle – Washington.
It is important to state that the testing and evaluating expenses would be high because of the large amount of equipment needed to start up a bounce house and recreations facility and also the sophistication of the technology used in bouncy castles.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Wilson Corey and his immediate family. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to pick up membership in our bounce and recreation facility is to equip our facility with state of the art children entertainment equipment and bouncy castles et al and make our services affordable.
Jack & Jill Recreations®, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed family entertainment, gym and fitness equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and suppliers: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Buy Or Rent A Bounce House?
Buying your own bounce house will indeed be more cost-effective than renting one every once in a while. Most parents would get their money back after 2 or 3 rentals (depending on the size and model of the inflatable). However, also note that renting a bounce house is typically only an economical option for people who require it for a single event.
Can You Over Inflate A Bounce House?
No, it is not possible to overinflate the bounce house or any other commercial inflatable. Centrifugal blowers provided with bounce houses are ideal to use and will not overinflate the bounce house. Additionally, bounce houses are not 100% sealed and allow passage of air from seams.
How Do You Advertise Your Bounce House Business?
Social media is a wonderful way to reach a large number of people. The marketing goal of your bounce house business should be to appeal to both children and their parents. This simply entails getting a little creative with the business’ advertising. Consider taking out an ad in school yearbooks throughout the community. Donating your facility or an inflatable for a day care, school, or church event is a great way to advertise your business while giving back to the community.
Does Target Sell Bounce Houses?
Yes, Target is a general merchandise retailer with stores in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
How Much Do Bounce House Owners Make?
Industry research notes an average of 1.5 rentals per week, which entails or compound to $188 per week per bounce house. So, if you invest in 4 bounce houses, the business will draw in about $750 per week.
Is Bounce House A Good Business?
Yes, this industry has experienced significant growth over the last decade, with inflatable present at almost every event catering to children. While gaining popularity everywhere, areas with harsh weather offer the most growth potential for storefronts with inflatable.
How Much Do You Tip For Bounce House Set Up?
These guys work hard spending their weekends setting up and taking down the equipment. If the delivery person does a good job, let him know. Tips range from $5-$50 depending on equipment and difficulty of setup.
What Can You Use Instead Of A Bounce House?
- Inflatable Water Slides
- Obstacle Courses
- Slip n Slides
- Sealed Air Frame Games
- UltraLite Air Frame Games
Can Bouncy Castles Be Used In The Rain?
Yes, bouncy castles can get wet without causing damage to them. Most bouncy castles are designed to handle small amounts of water, enough to clean them at least. Children are safe to continue to use the castle in very light rain as long as measures are taken to keep the front step of the inflatable and safety mats dry and that the children take extra care when getting on and off the castle.
How Much Is Insurance For A Bounce House Business?
The average bounce house business in America spends around $300-$800 per year for $1 million in general liability coverage.
11. What Is The Average Size Of A Bounce House?
On average, the standard size of a commercial grade bounce house is 15 x 15 feet. Yes, some are slightly larger while others are slightly smaller, but 15 x 15 feet is the standard moonbounce rental average size. Anyone of any age can jump inside a standard moonbounce rental.
Can A Dog Pop A Bounce House?
No. A large dog with prominent claws might puncture the bounce House to a degree that would require repairs, but it wouldn’t make it burst. To cause a bounce house to burst, you will have to increase the pressurized air inside it to the degree where it could cause catastrophic failure of the fabric of the bounce house. Nonetheless, don’t pets in the inflatable. Their nails can permanently damage the bounce material.
Do You Need A Generator For A Bounce House?
No, you do not need a generator to run a bounce house. Bounce houses come with a heavy-duty three-prong plug that will fit your home electrical outlet. Generators are only necessary where there is no access to an electrical outlet.
Can You Put A Bounce House On Cement?
Yes, a bounce house can be set up and used on concrete if the area is relatively flat and solid. It’s recommended that a tarp be placed under the bounce house to protect from rubbing and wearing thin against the concrete. Sandbags, water bags, or concrete blocks can be used to anchor the bounce house in place.
How Heavy Is A Bounce House?
Not that bounce house weight increases in lock step with size, but as a general rule, most bounce houses weigh between 200 and 400 pounds
What Do You Need To Start A Bouncy Castle Business?
- Bouncy Castle, rain-cover, electric blower, and anchor stakes.
- Ground sheet to protect underside of bouncer.
- Electrical extension cable (25 – 30 meters long).
- RCD circuit breaker. (Safety cut-out device).
- Safety mat to put at front of the castle.
- Local street map of your town and its surrounding area.
- Large A4 size desk diary for taking bookings (1 Page to a day).
- Ledger book for recording takings and expenses etc.
- Public Liability Insurance cover.
- Safety instruction sheet and customer disclaimer form.
- A sack trolley.
Can A Bounce House Explode?
Yes, to cause a bounce house to burst, you will have to increase the pressurized air inside it to the degree where it could cause catastrophic failure of the fabric of the bouncy castle.
How Much Does A Water Slide Bounce House Cost?
Consumer grade Vinyl Crossover™ inflatable water slides typically start in the $800 to $900 range, and can cost up to $1300 or more.
Can You Set Up Inflatable At Parks?
Yes, you can have a bounce house at your local park.
Do You Need Insurance To Rent Out Bouncy Castles?
Absolutely yes, you indeed need public liability insurance if you are renting out bouncy castles or inflatable to the general public.
How Long Do Bounce Houses Last?
A well cared for bounce house will last a rental company a good four to six years. And your family likely won’t be setting it up as often or exposing your bounce house to such a wide range of conditions.
Is A Bounce House Safer Than A Trampoline?
Yes. Trampolines are generally considered less safe for two reasons. First, they make use of a steel frame, unlike bounce houses, which are purely supported by pressurized air. Second, without the safety net, a trampoline can send a child flying to the ground in a dangerous way.
How Dangerous Are Bounce Houses?
Putting fun aside, bounce houses expose kids to a level of danger. According to emergency room data, more than 40% of kids’ injuries result from these inflatable. As children enjoy laughing and jumping around, there are high chances of colliding.
What Is The Best Bounce House To Buy?
- Blast Zone Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer.
- Blast Zone Big Ol Bouncer Inflatable.
- O.L. Surprise Jump ‘n Slide Bounce House.
- Island Hopper Fort Recreational Bounce House.
- Costzon Inflatable Bounce House.
What Size Or Type Of Inflatable Should I Rent?
It all depends on how many bouncers you anticipate having at your party. For instance, 12’ by 12’ Castle Bounce can accommodate up to 15 children at a time. The larger 15’ by 15’ bounce houses can safely hold 20 bouncers at a time. However, if you are not sure, consider an inflatable, 3D Twister game (15’ by 15’), or get the party hopping with a set of 12 inflatable Pony Hops.
Are Bounce Houses Safe For 2 Year Olds?
No. Children under the age of six should not play in bounce houses because they could get hurt. Kids who are unable to stand or walk independently should never use bounce houses because they can get knocked down from jumping or other children’s bouncing could cause them to fall down.
27. How Much Does A Jumper Cost?
Each category has its own price range as described below:
- Bounce Houses: $1,000 – $ 2,000
- Inflatable slides: $2,000 – $ 6,500
- Water slides: $2,000 – $ 6,500
- Inflatable combos: $ 1,500 – $ 4,500
- Obstacle courses: $ 2,500 – $ 9,000
- Interactive playgrounds: $ 2,500 – $ 9,000
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021