Buko juice although very popular in the Philippines is gradually gaining recognition in the United States and the best time to start the business in the United States is now.
The fact that people crave healthy fruit/smoothie makes it one of those businesses that are in high demand. Buko juice shake business is one of the businesses that an entrepreneur can successfully start in the corner of a busy street or in a mobile shop without breaking the bank for cash.
At the same time, big-time investors can also leverage the increased demand for Buko juice to set up their own bars in strategic locations in the United States of America.
Buko juice shake bars can be located in any part of town as long as there are people living or working there. Generally, these bars are located in beaches, airports, sea ports, shopping malls, hotel lobby, railway stations, bus stations, campuses, hospital lobbies, sports centers and in any public facilities as long as you are given the permission to locate your Buko juice shake bar there.
One good thing about starting a Buko juice shake business is that if you are diligent enough and if you have good business/marketing strategies, you can build the business from just one outlet to numerous outlets across different cities in the world from the sale of franchise.
Please find below a sample Buko juice shake business plan template that will help you successfully write yours within record time.
A Sample Buko Juice Shake Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Buko juice shake is a simple mixture of fledgling coconut water, coconut meat and milk, it’s very refreshing and very healthy. Naturally refreshing, coconut water has a sweet, nutty taste. It contains easily digested carbohydrates in the form of sugar and electrolytes.
Please note that it is not same with high-fat coconut milk or oil, coconut water is a clear liquid in the fruit’s center that is tapped from young, green coconuts. In the United States, Buko juice shake business is a subset of the Juice and Smoothie Bars industry and this industry consists of businesses that basically make and retail smoothies and fresh-made juices.
A smoothie is a blended, sometimes sweetened beverage primarily made from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit or other frozen ingredients. Some juice and smoothie bars give their clients option of add-ins, such as soy milk, whey powder, green tea and herbal or nutritional supplements et al.
The Juice and Smoothie Bar industry has grown steadily over the last five years as juice and smoothie bars have adapted to rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offering.
The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $2 billion annually from more than 1,435 registered and licensed juice and smoothie bars scattered around.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 35,861 people. Experts project The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry to grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate. Smoothie King and Jamba Inc. are the leaders in the Juice and Smoothie Bars industry, they have the lion market share in the United States of America.
If you want to start on a small scale, you can choose to start servicing a public beach around you or even the whole of your local community. All you need are contacts, packaging, networking and good marketing and customer service skills. However, if you intend starting it on a large scale, then you should consider spreading beyond your local community.
If you are contemplating starting your Buko juice shake business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Over and above, Buko juice shake business is indeed a profitable line of business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities all around the United States of America.
2. Executive Summary
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is a licensed Buko juice shake cum smoothie and juice bar business that will be based in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, USA. We are a unique Buko juice shake brand because we do not just sell assorted flavor of Buko juice shakes, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise since this is a green business in the United States.
We will pay major emphasis on the quality of our coconut, milk, and simple syrup. We will get the organic young coconut, milk, and simple syrup in bulk from trusted wholesale coconut farmers and suppliers who would give us the best quality.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is established by the awarding-winning Filipino-born food nutritionist – John Mark who has B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Because of our goal of being among the top 3 Buko juice shake bars in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and we have plans to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard Buko juice shake bar.
Our bar and will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first-class Buko juice shake bar should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, processes and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Florida.
No doubt the demand for Buko juice shake will be on the rise, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore available markets around the cities where our chains are going to be located and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels via franchising.
Our strongest selling point at John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is the unique taste of the different flavors of Buko juice shake that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will our Buko juice shake who would not want to come back and make more purchase.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry in the whole of Florida, and also to be amongst the top 3 Buko juice shake bar brands in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Fort Lauderdale – Florida is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities in the United States.
3. Our Products and Services
Our intention of starting John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Preparing and serving assorted Buko juice shake
- Selling fresh-made juice drinks
- Selling fresh-made smoothies
- Selling Franchise
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. vision is to grow Buko juice shake all over the world and be the brand for quality Buko juice, cool culture, and active community involvement. We want to be known as the Buko juice shake with the triple treat- nutritious, aesthetically pleasing and delicious.
Our mission is to build an Buko juice bar that will meet the needs of our customers in the regions/cities where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plans to build a top flight Buko juice shake bar in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees.
We will only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers). As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our target.
The kind of Buko juice shake business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve are what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the industry as long as they are willing to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Bar Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Buko Juice Shake Maker
- Customer Service Executives
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e., leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the Buko juice shake bar
- Part of the team that determines the flavor and quantity of Buko juice shake and juice and smoothies that are to be produced
- Maps out strategis that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the Buko juice shake bar
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of bar workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the bar and easy flow of finished products to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the Buko juice shake bar meet the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and bar activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Buko Juice Shake Maker:
- Prepares different types of Buko juice flavors as requested by customers
- Prepares different types of smoothie and juice as requested by customers
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
Distribution Van Drivers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager
Greeters/Customer Care Officer/Table Attendant
- Open door and welcome customers
- Ensures that customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handle customers enquiries
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Buko juice shake, juice, smoothies, menus and promotions
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
- Responsible for cleaning the bar facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Any other duty as assigned by the bar manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard Buko juice shake business, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Fort Lauderdale – Florida to look through our business concept and together we were able to examine the prospect of the business to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard Buko juice shake bar company that can compete favorably in the industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and also threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Fort Lauderdale – Florida. Here is a preview of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of Buko juice shake, juice and smoothies that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet demands even if the demand tripled overnight or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Officer; aside from the fact that he is a Filipino – American, he has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience.
The fact that we are setting up a Buko juice shake bar business in a city with other juice and smoothie bars might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that; we will be able to create a positive impression and we have a proper handle when it comes to building on already gathered momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people crave for Buko juice shake and consume fresh juice and smoothies on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected.
Buko juice shake health benefits include support heart health, normalize blood pressure and blood sugar for people with diabetes, prevents kidney stones and it is a delicious source of hydration. This alone will open up markets for us.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established juice and smoothie bars in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business.
Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn. Usually economic downturn affects purchasing / spending powers.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The drive to eat and drink healthy is on the rise and consuming Buko juice shake which is considered to be full of electrolytes and vitamin C, comes top on the table.
As a matter of fat, in multiethnic areas, Buko juice shakes can be found at most local juice or smoothie spots. 88 percent of people from Generation Z to Baby Boomers are willing to pay more for healthier foods especially when they come by Buko juice shake.
The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry that Buko juice shake is a subset of has grown steadily over the last five years as Buko juice shake bars have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle.
The perceived high sugar content of some Buko juice shake mixtures has forced the industry to adapt its offering. Because of this reason, cold press juice, which is made by hydraulically chopping and crushing produce such as spinach, kale and ginger without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice, has risen to prominence.
Another trend is that some Buko juice shake bars have gone beyond only selling their products to taking it out to people in parks, sport centers and public places through vans and mobile food trucks. Some Buko juice shake bars have even gone ahead to start retailing their products to the public through franchising; it is one of the strategies that is helping them gain a huge market share.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to Buko juice shake and fresh juice and smoothies, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love Buko juice, fresh juice and smoothies and those who would want to try them out.
We are in business to engage in preparing and serving wide varieties (flavors) of Buko juice shake and fresh juice and smoothies to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is launching a standard Buko juice shake bar that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Fort Lauderdale – Florida and every city where we intend opening our outlets.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for us is the vast experience of our management team; we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the wide varieties (flavor) of Buko juice shake and fresh juice and smoothies that we produce, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups Buko juice shake bars) in the juice and smoothie bars industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the juice and smoothie bars industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our products to a wide range of customers.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Assorted Buko juice shake
- Fresh-made juice drinks
- Fresh-made smoothies
- Selling Franchise
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to Buko juice shake bar business, if your Buko juice shakes and juice and smoothies are well – packaged and branded and if your Buko juice shake bar is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and every city where our juice and smoothies will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the juice and smoothie bars industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale Buko juice shake bars startup in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. and also the kind of Buko juice shake flavors and fresh juice and smoothies to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorably compete with other leading brands in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the juice and smoothie bars industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our Buko juice shake;
- Introduce our Buko juice shake bar brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants and other stakeholders both in Fort Lauderdale – Florida
- Open our Buko juice shake bar with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Support health-related causes online by donating to a health-related charity, supporting a marathon, or making it public that we are only using organic, local food.
- Seek out partnerships with local gyms – either to offer their clients a discount on our Buko juice shakes if they present their gym membership card, or to potentially have a stand open at their location to serve their customers.
- Organize health-oriented workshops, where we show people what they can do to live a healthier life – maybe even give them a few lessons on making their own homemade Buko juice shakes. We will also partner with personal trainers in our area to have them speak at our events.
- Have in-store ads to promote the fact that people can get a discount if they share a photo of our Buko juice shakes on Instagram and mention our brand. We will also use a sign outside our store, and have our staff mention this to customers.
- Let existing customers redeem 2 Buko juice shakes if they bring along a friend and also if they make a social media post about this with one of our hashtags.
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our Buko juice shake bar is a standard one, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. has a long-term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Fort Lauderdale – Florida before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community-based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, and Pinterest et al to promote our brand
- Run Instagram contests where customers can share their photos of our Buko juice shakes. The photo that receives the most “Likes” can be rewarded with a discount or a free large Buko juice shake.
- On certain days of the week (ideally in areas where we have low foot traffic), let people know they can get a reward (like a free Buko juice shake, juice, or smoothie) if they post an Instagram photo of our products and mention our brand’s hashtag(s).
- Install our Bill Boards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers
- Ensure that all our staff wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Even though on the average Buko juice shakes are on the pricier side, it is a refreshing thirst-quenching drink that also has many hidden benefits that many guests see the price as worth it.
In view of the above, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price of various Buko juice shake brands in the United States of America.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for product purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting an Buko juice shake bar, the major areas that you look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of latest smoothie making machines and juicers (juice extractors) and of course renting or leasing well located facilities.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees and the purchase of supplies. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in Florida – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (young coconut water, young coconut meat, syrup and milk and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for juicers and smoothie making equipment – $20,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our Buko juice shake bar business in Fort Lauderdale – Florida. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 months of operation.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is owned and financed by John Mark and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range (flavor) of Buko juice shakes, smoothies and juices, deliver quality services, do things faster and cheaper.
From our findings, another factor that kills new business such as ours is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. adopted the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the products they want to see in our store.
John Mark® Buko Juice Shake Bar, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard Buko juice shake bar: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed Buko juice shake, smoothie making machines and juicers: Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers/merchants of young coconuts and syrups: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed