Are you starting a car wash business and need to structure it? If YES, here is a car wash organizational structure and job descriptions.
Car wash business generally is seen to be a small scale business venture, but that does not stop Spotless Carwash Company to put standard structures in place that will help us achieve all our business goals and objectives.
As a matter of fact, we have set out to build a car wash business that will be a standard for the car wash industry. We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the war to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money.
In order to achieve this, we aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on autopilot. The success of our car wash business will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional car wash business. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services of Spotless Car wash Company. Spotless Car wash Company will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
Our Business Structure
- Manager (Owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing Officer
- Car Washer men / women (5)
- Bar Manager
- Barber (3)
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Table of Content
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the hotel
- Ensures that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with vendors
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Responsible for Training and Development in the organization
- Handles procurement
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
Marketing Officer (2)
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information.
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the company’s CRM system
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Interacts with customers, takes orders for drinks, food and snacks.
- Plans and presents bar menu.
- Checks identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mixes ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mixes drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepares alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Services Wine and Beer to guests.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assesses customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Makes lists of supplies in conjunction with the management
- Prepares inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensures that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Collects payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Handles all financial transaction on behalf of the company
- Interfaces with our bankers
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
Car Washer men / women / Cleaners (6):
- Washes and thoroughly clean cars (exterior car washing, interior cleaning, and waxing services), trucks and bikes et al
- Handles and moves objects, such as glasses, dish and bottles, using hands and arms.
- Cleans up after customers and clean work area.
- Clears ashtrays as and when required.
- Washes glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintains a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager