Are you starting a cleaning business and need to structure it? If YES, here is a cleaning business organizational structure and job descriptions.
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our office cleaning company on the right business foundation.
As a matter of fact, we are set out to build a corporate cleaning business that will be a standard for the cleaning industry in the United States of America and Canada. We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money.
In other to achieve this, we aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our office cleaning business will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings and the plan to sell franchise, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional house cleaning business. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services offering of Edmond Office Cleaning Company. Edmond Office Cleaning Company will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
Our Business Structure
- Manager (Owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Cleaners / Pressure Machine Operators (6)
- Truck / Van` Driver
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals and payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Guarantees that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (clients and member of the board) to review the effectiveness of the business Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Superintends the smooth running of the daily activities of organization.
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Classifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Carves winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Accomplishes cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Guarantees compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Cristobel House Cleaning Company
- Serves as internal auditor for Prime Cristobel House Cleaning Company.
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Achieves administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products and, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Cleaners / Pressure Machine Operators (6):
- Responsible for handling core services that revolve around general house cleaning, swimming pool cleaning & maintenance, parking lot sweeping, snowplowing, ventilation duct cleaning, chimney sweep services, window washing, drain, duct and gutter cleaning, pool maintenance, parking lot and driveway washing, chimney sweep services, providing other indoor maintenance services and other industrial cleaning services et al as requested by clients
- Maintains a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager.
Truck / Van Driver:
- Responsible for transporting equipment, supplies and workers to project site
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager,