Prices differ considerably based on truck age, producer, as well as other variables, but a relatively new or higher-end model could indeed cost $50,000 to $150,000, or even higher. Dart was established in 1934 and is among the country’s largest truckload dry-van carriers.
Earl Oren, Dart’s founder, Don Oren, Dart’s Chairman, and David Oren, Dart’s President, have led the company through three generations. Dart spearheaded 48-foot and afterward 53-foot high-cube trailers under the management of Don Oren (David’s father).
A lease purchase truck driver is a self-reliant owner-operator who is acquiring their truck with lease payments. You would be considered an independent contractor, i.e., owner-operator, when you join the program, and you’ll be in charge of delivering goods.
The lease program firm may also allocate you tasks all through the lease term, commonly at a relatively high remuneration. Aside from the lease payments, you will also be required to cover fuel, general liability, and upkeep on your truck.
Dart America (Dart Trucking Company, Inc.) is pleased to be the exclusive provider of one of the globe’s biggest manufacturers of activated carbon.
They are currently searching for highly qualified over-the-road CDL A drivers to convey [re]activated carbon and start picking up expended carbon. Dart America can give excellent pay as well as perks as a committed provider while also offering driving prospects dependable timetables and unrivaled home time.
Requirements for DART Trucking Lease Purchase
To be eligible for DART America, you should first satisfy the following criteria:
- A legitimate Commercial Driver’s License, Class A, with the required endorsements in your state of residence is required.
- You are required to be at least 23 years old.
- Should have a satisfactory driving record as well as provable expertise or training.
- There have been no felonies in the last seven years.
- Should satisfy all Federal and State certification requirements, such as pre-employment alcohol as well as controlled substances screen, and even the US Department of Transportation’s medical standards.
- Should be able to read, write, and perform mathematical calculations in order to clear required paperwork such as freight bills and receipts, keep logs, and peruse maps, and street signs.
- Excellent oral communication skills are necessary, as well as the capability to follow directions and take orders via various modes of communication including phone lines, two-way radios, and computers.
DART Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Transport industrial carbon (and, on occasion, hazardous materials) to the transfer location.
- Guarantee that the material is transferred from the tank to the vessel.
- Load and reload takes roughly 2 hours on average. Drivers are paid hourly for time expended outside of the truck after 2 hours.
- This type of employment requires care and attentiveness, which is a refreshing change from unloading freight.
- After finishing, return to your starting point. All miles are paid; therefore you will be compensated even if you drive empty.
Steps to Apply for DART Trucking Lease Purchase
If you want to break free from the constraints of the corporate sector, you could do so by being a lease-purchase truck driver with DART America.
While there are no instructions on how to apply online, to apply for a driving position, kindly complete the online employment application. Inadequate details will cause your request to be delayed or will inhibit it from being forwarded.
New individuals are judged for all roles without reference to ethnicity, color, faith, gender, nationality, age, marital status, military status, non-job related disability, or any additional shielded group status in accordance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws. To complete this form, you must have the following:
- Social Security Number
- Address record for the last three years
- Existing driver’s license number as well as driving record for the last three years
- Up to ten years of work experience
- Road accidents, infringements, and/or prosecutions in the last three years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- History of the military (if applicable)