Are you about starting an electrical supply business? If YES, here is a complete sample electrical supply business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an electrical supply business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample electrical supply business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for electrical supply businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start an Electrical Supply Business?
As an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to delve into a business with huge returns on investment, one of your options is to venture into the construction industry. There are several money-spinning business opportunities in the construction industry and one of them is to start an electrical supply business.
Just like other investment vehicles, there are potential down sides that you need to look out for if you want to be successful in this business. One of the major risks in electrical supply is a sudden downturn in the economy.
Part of what you need to do to make headway in this line of business is to ensure that your store is properly positioned and you a have good business relationship with construction contractors, constructions companies and key players in the real estate industry.
If you are truly convinced that starting an electrical supply business is the right business for you, then you need to write your own business plan. The essence of writing a business plan before starting any business is for you to have a roadmap of how you want to setup, manage and expand your business.
Below is a sample electrical supply business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Electrical Supply Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Electrical supply business is part of the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry and this industry consists of businesses that are into the sale and supply of wiring, lighting fixtures and light bulbs, relay and industrial controls, switchgear and switchboard apparatus, motors and generators, power and distribution transformers and other electrical equipment.
On the average, an electrical supply company distributes electrical construction materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses to construction companies. Hence, demand from building, developing and general contracting largely determines industry revenue growth.
In addition, demand for many of the industry’s products depends on industrial production and electrical power consumption. As manufacturing activity in the economy increases, they purchase industry goods to both outfit their factories and to act as intermediary components.
If you are a closer watcher of the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry, you will agree that over the past five years, the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has struggled to rebuild itself, even as the overall economy strengthens. Industry goods are purchased by professional contractors and consumers engage in remodeling and construction projects.
Rising consumer confidence and household income have helped ignite remodeling activity forestalled during the recession, providing additional demand for electrical equipment used in home improvement projects. Even so, rising competition from large home improvement stores has stifled revenue growth for electrical supply stores.
The Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 17,709 registered and licensed electrical supply stores scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 226,258 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $179 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 2.2 percent annual growth within 2013 and 2018. It is important to state that The Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has no companies with major market shares.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that over the past five years, the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has grown by 2.2 percent to reach revenue of $179bn in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 0.7 percent and the number of employees has grown by 3.6 percent.
The Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start an electrical supply business must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry.
No doubt, the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business.
Electrical Supply Business Plan – Executive Summary
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. is a registered electrical equipment supply store business that will be located in one of the busiest streets in Albuquerque – New Mexico. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 5 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the kind of standard electrical equipment supply store that we intend launching and the facility is located in the heart of the city.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will supply electrical construction materials such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses et al to construction companies.
We are aware that there are several electrical equipment supply outlets all around New Mexico, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete in the industry. We have an online service option for our customers, and our outlet has various payment options.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our electrical equipment store. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that will be on our store.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. is owned by Mac Bruce and his immediate family members. Mac Bruce has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 10 years’ experience in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Albuquerque – New Mexico, but there is a plan to open other outlets all around major cities in the United States of America.
- Our Product Offerings
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. is in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of electrical equipment from top manufacturing brands in the United States.
Our product offerings are listed below;
- Lighting fixtures and light bulbs
- Relay and industrial controls
- Switchgear and switchboard apparatus
- Motors and generators
- Power and distribution transformers
- Other electrical equipment.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the leading brand in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry in New Mexico and to establish a one stop electrical equipment supply store in Albuquerque.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class electrical equipment supply store that will make available a wide range of electrical equipment from top manufacturing brands at affordable prices in Albuquerque – New Mexico.
- Our Business Structure
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. is looking towards building a standard business that can be listed among the top – flight electrical supply stores in Albuquerque – New Mexico. For that singular reason, we will make sure that we establish the business on a solid business structure.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
- Truck and Van Drivers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store / warehouse
- Ensures that proper records of electrical equipment are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Controls electrical equipment distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the electrical equipment sales floor.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of electrical equipment are purchased and retailed/supplied in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Responsible for the purchase of electrical equipment for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Truck and Van Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading goods/electrical equipment
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a pick – up and delivery schedule.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Electrical Supply Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Any profitable business is bound to be competitive and as a new business, you must be ready to compete in the industry and competing in the industry means that you must follow due process in establishing a business.
We are quite aware that there are several electrical equipment supply stores all over Albuquerque and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in supply chain business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc.;
Our business is located in a city with heavy construction and real estate activities and also, we can boast of having good business relationship with top manufacturers in the electrical equipment manufacturing industry.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we don’t have our own electrical equipment production plant, we are a new electrical equipment supply outlet and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollars electrical equipment supply stores when it comes to supplying at rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our electrical equipment supply store in one of the busiest construction locations in Albuquerque – New Mexico provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our electrical equipment to a large number of construction contractors.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they order electrical equipment from us; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
A major threat that we are going to face as an electrical supply business operating in the United States of America is uncertainty in government policies as it relates to price control and influx of electrical equipment manufactured outside the United States of America.
When the prices charged by manufacturers to wholesalers’ declines, wholesalers typically have to reduce their selling prices to retailers. This results in subdued revenue growth for wholesalers, even if demand expands.
Electrical Supply Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the electrical equipment supply Industry, you will quite agree that the changes in disposable income, consumer sentiment, ever changing trends and of course the rates of homeownership are major growth drivers for this industry.
No doubt, a massive rise in consumer confidence has also contributed in helping the industry experience remarkable growth, but uneven performance in these drivers has led to slightly constrained revenue growth.
So also, the rising demand for both building renovations, as a result of increasing disposable income and consumer sentiment, will result in revenue growth, but profit margins will stagnate as electrical equipment supply stores keep prices low to attract more sales amid growing competition.
A close watch on industry activities reveals that the retail market was hit hard by the recent economic downturn. The construction of new homes is a primary market for industry products, so as housing starts, increase demand tends to follow. Moreover, as home builders have increased their use of electronics, demand for complementary electrical equipment has risen. In 2018, housing is expected to increase, presenting a potential opportunity for the industry.
As part of marketing strategies, electrical equipment supply stores partner with key players in the construction and real estate industry. They are in the best position to offer you electrical equipment supply contract.
- Our Target Market
We have positioned our electrical equipment supply store to service the construction industry in Albuquerque – New Mexico. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in business to supply a wide range of electrical equipment to the following;
- Construction Companies
- Construction Contractors
- Home Remodeling Companies
- Small Electrical equipment Retail Stores
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading electrical equipment supply stores.
Our electrical equipment supply store is located in a corner piece property in the largest electrical equipment market in Albuquerque – New Mexico. We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 10 cars/trucks per time.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide range of electrical equipment available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of electrical equipment that they are looking for.
One of our business goals is to make Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. a one stop electrical equipment shop for customers. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Electrical Supply Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
We are in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will generate income by;
- Lighting fixtures and light bulbs
- Relay and industrial controls
- Switchgear and switchboard apparatus
- Motors and generators
- Power and distribution transformers
- Other electrical equipment.
One thing is certain when it comes to electrical equipment supply stores, if your store is stocked with various types of electrical equipment and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Albuquerque – New Mexico and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the electrical equipment wholesaling industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below is the sales projection for Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to electrical equipment supply stores startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $950,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1. 9 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor retailing same electrical equipment and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for key players in the construction and real estate industry. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the electrical equipment supply industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Albuquerque – New Mexico.
In summary, Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our electrical equipment supply store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to construction companies, construction contractors, home remodeling companies and other key stake holders in Albuquerque – New Mexico
- Ensure that we have a wide range of electrical equipment from different manufacturing brand at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our electrical equipment supply store
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Albuquerque – New Mexico
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Electrical Supply Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our electrical equipment supply store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our electrical equipment supply store.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around New Mexico and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be accepted in Albuquerque before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community – based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Albuquerque – New Mexico
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our electrical equipment supply store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to electrical equipment supply stores, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get electrical equipment at cheaper price which is why big players in the industry will attract loads of clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with multi – million – dollar electrical equipment stores but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the electrical equipment that are available in our store are competitive with what is obtainable amongst electrical equipment supply stores within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for supply of our electrical equipment without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for products purchased.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and one stop electrical equipment supply business in Albuquerque – New Mexico and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in Albuquerque – New Mexico – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Store, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $65,600.
- The cost for shop / warehouse remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of electrical construction materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses) – $250,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $750,000 to successfully set up our electrical equipment supply store in Albuquerque – New Mexico.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Company, Inc.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Company, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mac Bruce and his immediate family members. He has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Electrical Supply Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our wide range of quality electrical equipment a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Mac Bruce™ Electrical Supply Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of six years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of initial supply of electrical construction materials: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers of electrical equipment and construction contractors: In Progress