Are you about starting a fine dining company? If YES, here is a complete sample fine dining business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a fine dining business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample fine dining business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for fine dining businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Despite the fact that there are competitions in the restaurant industry in the United States, but if you are determined to start a business in the industry, you can still win a fair share of the available market within your area of specialization/niche or the location you intend launching the business. That is why it is expedient to choose a niche that is well accepted and one of such niche areas is to start a fine dining restaurant.
Fine dining which is also known as a formal dining restaurant is a restaurant niche that offers an upscale setting and service while featuring unique and often more expensive menu options, with price range averaging over $50. It is less competitive especially when compared to fast-food restaurants.
So, if you have decided to start your own fine dining restaurant business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. This will enable you locate the business in a location where people with the purchasing power for such restaurants reside and then hit the ground running.
Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted while launching your own fine dining restaurant. Below is a sample fine dining restaurant business plan template that can help you come up with your own workable business plan.
A Sample Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Fine dining restaurant falls under the Chain Restaurant industry and the industry comprises chain and franchised restaurants that provide food services to patrons who order and are served while seated (i.e. waiter or waitress service), and pay after eating. These establishments may provide this type of food service to patrons in combination with selling alcoholic and other beverages.
A fine dining restaurant has a formal atmosphere, is almost always a sit down restaurant, and has a fancier menu than most restaurants. Fine dining restaurants offer wine lists, and sometimes sommeliers to help you with your food and wine pairing. Décor of such restaurants features higher-quality materials, with establishments having certain rules of dining which visitors are generally expected to follow, sometimes including a dress code.
Fine dining establishments are sometimes called white-tablecloth restaurants, because they traditionally feature tables covered by white tablecloths. The tablecloths symbolize the experience. The use of white tablecloths eventually became less fashionable, but the service and upscale ambiance remained.
A close observation of the Chain Restaurants industry shows that the industry experienced steady growth over the last half a decade. During the stated period, as per capita income increased and unemployment declined, consumer confidence improved, giving rise to greater spending on sit-down meals.
Even though the average industry profit margin remains slim, profit margins at most chains have increased over the last five years, as revenue has grown and costs have been kept under control.
The Chain Restaurants industry run of steady growth is projected to moderate in the coming years. It is also projected that consumers will increase their spending at restaurants as the economy continues to improve and unemployment rate drops.
The Chain Restaurants industry that fine dining restaurant is a part of is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 789 registered and licensed chains of restaurants (fine dining restaurants inclusive) scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 1,861,015 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $108 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy 4.3 percent annual growth within 2011 and 2016. The companies holding the largest market share in the Seafood Restaurants industry in the United States of America include Joe’s Crab Shack, Long John Silvers, Red Lobster and McCormick & Schmick’s.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Chain Restaurants industry has a low level of market share concentration. The report stated that in 2016, the four largest industry players were estimated to account for about 21.2 percent of the available market share.
The industry is made up of a vast array of chain and franchised restaurant operators and food concepts, as well as the extensive number of sites they operate. A number of chains and franchised operators have establishments that are spread nationally and even internationally.
The report further stated that in the past five years, the industry’s concentration level has fallen slightly because a number of conglomerates have offloaded underperforming chains to private equity firms. Most recently in 2014, Darden Restaurants offloaded its 600-plus Red Lobster restaurants to Golden Gate Capital for $2.1 billion.
In summary, it is safe to state that the fine dining restaurant business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business in any city in the United States of America.
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – Executive Summary
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is a world-class restaurant business with a niche in fine dining style services that will be located in San Francisco County – California. We are deliberate about our business location because San Francisco County can boast of per capita personal incomes of over $100,000, and it is among 2 of the top 12 highest-income counties in the United States.
We have been able to secure a long – term lease agreement for a standard restaurant facility in a perfect location in the heart of the city. Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC will be involved in full-service fine dining style services where customers pay, serve themselves and eat within the restaurant.
We are aware that that there are other standard fine dining restaurants all around San Francisco County – California which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have a wide array of food and wine cum drink options for our customers, and our outlet has various payment options.
Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We are going to be a customer-centric fine dining restaurant business with a service culture that will be deeply rooted in the fabric of our organizational structure and indeed at all levels of the organization. With that, we know that we will be able to consistently achieve our set business goals, increase our profitability and reinforce our positive long-term relationships with our clientele, partners (vendors), and all our employees as well.
Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is a family owned and managed business that believe in the passionate pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to venture into the restaurant industry. We are certain that our values will help us drive the business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make us highly profitable.
Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is a family business that is owned by Mrs. Mercy Davidson and her immediate family members. Mrs. Mercy Davidson is an American fine dining specialist, she has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration, with over 10 years’ experience in the restaurant industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in San Francisco County – North Carolina, but there is a plan to open other outlets in the Greater Los Angeles Area, Marin County and in other key cities in the United States of America.
- Our Products and Services Offerings
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is in the restaurant industry to make profits and we will ensure that we make available well-prepared local and intercontinental dishes and drinks to our clients. We are prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business goals, aim and ambition.
Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- American food
- Intercontinental food
- Assorted wines
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC as the premier fine dining restaurant concept while maintaining an unwavering dedication to our people, values and principles.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a standard fine dining restaurant business that will sell franchises all across the United States of America and other countries of the world. We want to become a household name.
- Our Business Structure
The success of any business is to a larger extent dependent on the business structure of the organization and the people who occupy the available roles. Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC will work with a business structure that will give room to employees to explore their creativity, feel belonged and grow through the corporate ladder of the organization.
We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Chef (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Chef / Cooks
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Waiters / Waitress
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Chef – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Enhances department and organization reputation
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the fine dining restaurant (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensure that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Responsible for preparing different meals as requested by our clients
- Make lists and budget for cooking supplies
- Oversees the entire cooking process
- Responsible for training new cooks
- Makes sure that quality is maintained at all times
- Responsible for purchasing food ingredients for the organization
- Ensures that the kitchen is kept clean at all times
- Ensures that all kitchenware are kept at their proper position after use.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Chief Chef.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the business
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Baristas / Bartenders / Waiters / Waitress
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks, food and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that customers order is properly taken and delivered
- Ensures that un-occupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Chief Chef/Restaurant manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Fine dining restaurants are one of the many businesses that can easily generate business sales with little stress as long as they have good delicacies and are well positioned and equipped to carry out their functions.
We are quite aware that there are several fine dining restaurants all over San Francisco County – California and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in restaurants to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC;
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is centrally located in a populated residential estate in the heart of San Francisco County – California; our location is in fact one of our major strengths. We are also one of the very few fine dining restaurants in the whole of San Francisco County – California that is equipped to prepare a wide range of both intercontinental and local dishes.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that is made up of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is a new business which is owned by an individual (family), and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
Interestingly, some of the highest income counties in California are Marin County and San Francisco County, which both can boast of per capita personal incomes of over $100,000, and are 2 of the top 12 highest-income counties in the United States.
As a matter of fact, some coastal cities include some of the wealthiest per-capita areas in the U.S., notably in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop.
The truth is that there are no standard fine dining restaurant within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC are unfavorable government policies, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumer spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where ours is located.
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One common trend in the fine dining restaurants industry is that the more the variety of meals you can cook, the easier for you to welcome customers from different cultures and class. For this singular reason, most aspiring entrepreneurs ensure that they learn how to make a wide variety of meals before launching their business.
In keeping consumers’ appetites satisfied, fine dining restaurants have created new menu options that capitalize on the increasing awareness of health risks that are associated with a high – fat diet. These trends are expected to continue and contribute to revenue growth going forward.
- Our Target Market
We have positioned our fine dining restaurant to service residents of San Francisco County – California and every other location where our restaurants will be located in key cities all over the United States of America. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to sell our food to the following groups of people;
- Busy corporate executives
- Busy businessmen and women
- Foreign Diplomats and their families
- Sports Men and Women
Our Competitive Advantage
Our competitive advantages are our access to multi – skilled and flexible chefs and workforce, our ability to quickly adopt new technology and proximity to key markets.
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is launching a standard fine dining restaurant that will indeed become the preferred choice for residents of San Francisco County – California. Our fine dining restaurant is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in San Francisco County. We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 15 cars per time.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have wide varieties of both intercontinental and local dishes available in our restaurant at all times. One of our business goals is to make Rosa & Elena™ a one stop fine dining restaurant. Our excellent customer service culture, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the fine dining restaurant industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is in business to prepare and serve a wide variety of both intercontinental and local dishes and drinks to residents of San Francisco County – California. We are in the industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives. In essence, our source of income will the preparing and selling of;
- American food
- Intercontinental food
- Assorted wines
One thing is certain when it comes to fine dining restaurants, if your restaurant is centrally positioned and you have tasty and well – prepared delicacies, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in San Francisco County – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the fine dining restaurant business, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to fine dining start-ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $320,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor serving same delicacies and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is going to be driven basically by tasty and sumptuous meals, excellent customers service and quality service delivery. We want to drive sales via our delicacies and via referral from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially fine dining restaurants.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to meet their targets.
Our goal is to grow Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC to become the leading fine dining restaurant in San Francisco County – California which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the industry.
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Open our fine dining restaurant in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our fine dining restaurant business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to residents, corporate organizations, event planners, households and key stake holders in San Francisco County – California
- Ensure that we make wide varieties of delicacies in our restaurant at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our restaurant
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around San Francisco County – California
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is set to create a standard for the fine dining restaurant business in San Francisco County – California, which is why we will adopt and apply best practices to promote our business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our business in relevant food and healthy lifestyle magazines, local newspaper, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations in and around San Francisco County – California
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
At Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC, our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the fine dining restaurants industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in San Francisco County – California.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our food and drinks without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
After following due process, we were able to come up with estimates that we would need to establish our fine dining restaurant and these are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard fine dining restaurant and kitchen – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (cooking ingredients and drinks et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our fine dining restaurant in the United States of America. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff member for the first month of operation.
Generating Startup Capital for Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC
Rosa & Elena™ ® Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mrs. Mercy Davidson and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our food and drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Rosa & Elena™ Fining Dining Restaurant, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard fine dining restaurant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of meals and drinks that will be available in our restaurant: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with suppliers of cooking ingredients, coffees, wines, alcoholic and soft drinks: In Progress