Are you about starting a hardware store? If YES, here is a complete sample hardware store business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. So we have considered all the requirements for starting a hardware store. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample hardware store business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for hardware stores. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Hardware Store Business?
If you are looking for a business to start as an entrepreneur and you know you have an interest in running a store, then you should consider starting your own hardware store business. Although you don’t need a college degree to establish your own hardware store, but you would need some form of informal training.
It would help you to learn how to manage your own store. It is important to point out that hardware store business is one the businesses that can’t go out of fashion because of the role it plays in our society. The startup capital for this type of business can be considered to be moderate.
As a matter of fact, you can start your own hardware store and then grow it big within a short period of time by reinvesting your profits back to the business. Below is a sample hardware store business plan template that will help you successfully write yours without much stress
A Sample Hardware Store Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Stores in the Hardware Stores industry primarily retail a broad range of home renovation equipment and related supplies. Products such as hardware, plumbing, electrical and paint-related tools et al are the most commonly stocked goods you will likely find in a hardware store.
If you are a follower of happenings in the industry, you would have noticed that the industry has steadily improved over the five years to 2017. As the housing market has strengthened and consumer confidence has revived, individuals have started home improvement projects that had been put on hold during the recession.
Low mortgage rates during the period have also encouraged individuals to purchase and renovate new and existing homes. This flurry of construction activity has boosted demand for industry products from both contractors and do-it-yourself consumers. Going forward, revenue generated by the Hardware Stores industry is projected to grow at a slower rate.
The Hardware Stores Industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in all the countries of the world. Statistics have it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 19,935 registered and licensed hardware stores scattered all across the United States responsible for directly employing about 148,516 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $24 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 1.3 percent within 2011 and 2016. It is important to state that Ace Hardware, Do It Best and True Value Company have the largest chunk of the available market share in the industry. A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Hardware Stores industry has moderate barriers to entry.
The report further stated that high startup costs and the saturated nature of the market may deter new companies from entering the industry. Operators that plan to enter this industry need to consider the capital investment required to establish or purchase a store.
For example, to be eligible to join True Value Company, prospective operators must have a minimum of $150,000 unencumbered cash available for investment, while the total investment to open an Ace store ranges from $823,495 to $1,563,495, depending on store size and other variable factors. Of the total investment, $150,000 to $250,000 cash is needed.
The tough part as it relates to start-up costs most likely are the need to establish a supply of hardware and other related goods from wholesalers or directly from manufacturing companies. This is so because a hardware store business cannot be started without sourcing products for sale.
Regardless of moderate barriers to entry, the competitive nature of the industry makes it very difficult for new operators to break even within a short period of time in the industry.
Lastly, the Hardware Stores industry is pretty much open for aspiring entrepreneurs to launch their business. One good thing about hardware stores business is that the business can be opened in any part of the United States and if proper market survey and feasibility studies are conducted, then you can be rest assured of the profitability of the business.
2. Executive Summary
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is a standard hardware store that will be located in High Street, Short North Arts District, Columbus – Ohio. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 4 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the design of the kind of standard hardware store that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece along a major road close to one of the largest residential estates in Columbus – Ohio.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will retail products such as hardware, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies, lawn, garden and farm supplies, paint and lumber and other building materials from different manufacturers in the United States and abroad. We are set to service a wide range of clientele in and around Columbus – Ohio.
We are aware that there are several large and small chains of hardware store outlets all around Columbus – Ohio, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
We have an online – service option for our customers, and our outlet is well secured with various payments of options. Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our store.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large our customer base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that will be in our store and also when making some business decisions that directly affects them.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products. Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Mike Mendez and his immediate family members.
Mike Mendez has a Diploma in Business Administration with over 5 years of experience in the retailing stores industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States. Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Columbus – Ohio, but there is a plan to open other outlets in major cities in the United States and Canada.
3. Our Products and Services
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is in the hardware stores industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will go all the way to make available a wide range of hardware and other related products from top manufacturing brands in the United States and other countries of the world.
Our product offerings are listed below;
- Retailing hardware
- Retailing tools and equipment
- Retailing plumbing fixtures and fittings
- Retailing electrical supplies
- Retailing paint and supplies
- Retailing garden products and equipment
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the hardware stores industry in Columbus – Ohio and in other key cities in the United States of America and Canada.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class hardware store business that will make available a wide range of hardware and other related products from top manufacturing brands at affordable prices to the residents of Columbus – Ohio and other key cities in the United States of America and Canada where we intend opening chains of hardware retail stores.
Our Business Structure
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. do not intend to start a hardware retail store business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention of starting a hardware retail store business is to build a standard retail store outlet in Columbus – Ohio.
Although our hardware retail store business might not be as big as Ace Hardware, Do It Best and True Value Company et al, but will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Sales Agents / Customer Services Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Grows management’s effectiveness by employing, selecting, orientating, preparation, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Accountable for providing direction for the business
- Builds, interconnects, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process.
- Carries out staff induction for new team members.
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees.
- Accountable for arranging travel, meetings and appointments.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office cum business activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store.
- Ensures that proper records of hardware and other related products are kept and the warehouse does not run out of products.
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate.
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers.
- Controls hardware distribution and supply chain inventory.
- Oversees the workforce in the hardware sales floor.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of hardware, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies, lawn, garden and farm supplies, paint and sundries and lumber and other building materials et al from different manufacturers are purchased and retailed in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Accountable for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization’s website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Accountable for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- In control of financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Finds out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise, describe a product’s features and benefits.
- make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- Bags or packages purchases
- Responsible for cleaning all the products and the store facility at all times.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock.
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the store manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting just one outlet of our hardware retail store in Columbus – Ohio is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over major towns in Ohio and key cities in the United States.
We are quite aware that there are several hardware retail stores all over Charleston and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. employed the services of a Business Analyst with bias in retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc.;
Ability to control stock on hand, experienced work force and having a loyal customer base are some of our core strength. So also, our location, the business model we will be operating, varieties of payment options, wide range of hardware and other related products from different manufacturing brand and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a plus for Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new hardware retail store outlet in Columbus – Ohio and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars’ hardware retail store outlets like Ace Hardware, Do It Best and True Value Company and co when it comes to retailing at rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our hardware retail store in a corner piece property along a major road close to one of the largest residential estates in Columbus – Ohio provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our hardware and other related products to a large number of individuals.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our hardware store outlets.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new hardware store in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat to businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Recent trends in the hardware industry show that external competition has slightly dampened both industry revenue and profit growth. Hardware stores have shifted business models to deal with heightened external competition and they will continue to be pressured by online retailers and larger home improvement stores. Experts projected that in 2017, the hardware stores industry is expected to profit from growing global economic conditions.
The hardware retail stores landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the smaller outlets to a more organized and far reaching venture. The introduction of franchise and online store makes it easier for a hardware retailer to reach out to a larger market far beyond the areas where his physical store is located.
8. Our Target Market
Those who patronize hardware stores cut across all genders above 18 years with the financial means, and who own an apartment or office/business hence the target market for the hardware store business is all encompassing. In essence, your target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people but all those who reside in and around our store location.
In view of that, we have positioned our hardware retail store to service the residents of High Street, Short North Arts District, Columbus – Ohio and every other location where franchise cum outlets of our hardware retail stores will be located.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail a wide range of hardware and other related products to the following groups of people and corporate organizations;
- Construction and Real Estate Companies
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- The Government (Public works department)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Facilities
- Individuals and households
A close study of the hardware stores industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other leading stores in Columbus – Ohio and throughout the United States. Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is launching a standard one stop hardware store that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Columbus – Ohio and every other location where our outlets will be opened.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of hardware and other related products from leading manufacturers available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of hardware they are looking for. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of hardware and other related products to the residents of Columbus – Ohio. We are in the hardware stores industry to maximize profit and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Retailing hardware
- Retailing tools and equipment
- Retailing plumbing fixtures and fittings
- Retailing electrical supplies
- Retailing paint and supplies
- Retailing garden products and equipment
10. Sales Forecast
When it comes to hardware retail stores, if your store is well stocked with various types of hardware and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Columbus – Ohio and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the hardware retail industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Columbus – Ohio.
Below are the sales projections for Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to hardware retail startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor within our market space. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the hardware retail industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Columbus – Ohio.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell the hardware and other related products that are available in our store which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver. In summary, Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our store in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our hardware store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to residents, businesses and other key stakeholders in Columbus – Ohio.
- Ensure that we have a wide range of hardware and other related products from different brands at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our store.
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Columbus – Ohio
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers.
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers.
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our hardware retail store.
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories).
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business.
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals).
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries to network and market our products.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our hardware retail store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our hardware retail store.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. has a long-term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around Ohio and key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Columbus – Ohio before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers.
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Columbus – Ohio.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood.
- Advertise our hardware retail store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wears our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to hardware retail stores, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get hardware and other related products at cheaper price.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months, our products will be sold a little bit below the average price of various hardware stores in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our hardware and other related purchases without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our products.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard hardware shop in Columbus – Ohio and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the Unites States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $350,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website: $600
- The cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of $750,000 to successfully set up a standard hardware retail store in Columbus – Ohio.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is a private registered business that is solely owned and financed by Mike Mendez and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our wide range of products such as hardware, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies, lawn, garden and farm supplies, paint and sundries and lumber and other building materials et al from different manufacturers (brands) a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Mike Mendez® Hardware Stores, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Design and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers and suppliers of hardware and other related products: In Progress