Are you about starting a Wi-fi hotspot business? If YES, here is a complete sample Wi-fi hotspot business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a Wi-fi hotspot business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample Wi-fi hotspot business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for Wi-fi hotspot businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Wi-fi Hotspot Business?
As an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to start a business, one of the businesses you can look to is the Wi-Fi hotspot business. It should be noted that starting a Wi-Fi hotspot business needs significant investment capital, solid planning, and concentration to detail in order to keep your business profitable.
In recent time, the demand for services provided by Wi-Fi hotspot maybe on the decrease because of loads of options that internet service providers offer their subscribers, but on the other hand, if you know how to position your business, and you have fast internet that is affordable, you will sure make profits from this line of business.
So, if you have decided to start your own Wi-Fi hotspot business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your Wi-Fi hotspot business.
Below is a sample Wi-Fi hotspot business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Wi-Fi Hotspot Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
A hotspot is a physical location where people may obtain internet access for free or at a fee, typically using Wi-Fi technology, via a wireless local area network (WLAN) using a router connected to an internet service provider. Public hotspots may be created by a business for use by customers, such as coffee shops or hotels.
Using an open public network is the easiest way to create a free hotspot. All that is needed is a Wi-Fi router. Similarly, when users of private wireless routers turn off their authentication requirements, opening their connection, intentionally or not, they permit piggybacking (sharing) by anyone in range.
Closed public networks use a Wi-Fi Hotspot Management System to control access to hotspots. This software runs on the router itself or an external computer allowing operators to authorize only specific users to access the Internet. Providers of such hotspots often associate the free access with a menu, membership, or purchase limit. Operators may also limit each user’s available bandwidth (upload and download speed) to ensure that everyone gets good quality service. Often this is done through service-level agreements.
Many services provide payment services to hotspot providers for a monthly fee or commission from the end-user income. For example, Amazingports can be used to set up hotspots that intend to offer both fee-based and free internet access, and ZoneCD is a Linux distribution that provides payment services for hotspot providers who wish to deploy their own service.
Major airports and hotels are more likely to charge for this service, but small airports and airline lounges do offer free service. Retail shops, public venues and offices usually provide a free Wi-Fi SSID for their guests and visitors.
Roaming services are expanding among major hotspot service providers. With roaming service, the users of a commercial provider can have access to other providers’ hotspots, either free of charge or for extra fees, which users will usually be charged on an access-per-minute basis.
The Wi-Fi Hotspot industry is indeed a large industry and there is hardly any airport that you won’t find an internet café that you can either connect your gadget through their Wi-Fi or log on to their computer to surf the net while you wait for your flight. Though some players in this industry would prefer to build their call centers in places where they can maximize profits; countries like India, China and The Philippines readily comes to mind.
One good thing about starting a Wi-Fi business is that aside from the fact that people will come in to browse the internet and carry out their jobs; you can also generate enough income by engaging in the sale of coffee and snacks.
So all you need to do if you want to maximize your Wi-Fi business is to strategically position the business and you will be amazed at the rate people troop to your Wi-Fi location; not only those that want to browse the internet, but also those who may just want to hang out with friends over a cup of coffee and snacks.
2. Executive Summary
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is a licensed Wi-Fi hotspot and coffee shop that is fully equipped with the latest technology in Wi-Fi Hotspot. Our Wi-Fi Hotspot will be located in the busiest airport in the united states – Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC will operate as a standard Wi-Fi Hotspot where clients are expected to surf the internet at the speed of light, make internet phone calls, conduct teleconferences, and scan and send documents online. We also engage in the sale of snacks and coffee, operating a full-fledged business center and the sale of data bundle and call cards for various telecommunication providers.
Our business goal is to work towards becoming one of the leading Wu-Fi hotspot brand in the whole of Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta and in the nearest future compete with leaders in the industry not only in the United States but also in the global stage.
We are not ignorant of the fact that building a world class Wi-Fi hotspot from the scratch requires huge capital especially for the purchase of up-to-date internet equipment (server, and computers) and software applications et al, which is why we have perfected plans for steady flow of cash.
We can confidently say that we have a robust financial standing and we are ready to take on any challenge that we encounter in the industry. We are well – staffed and well – equipped to run a 24 hours-a-day and 7 days-a-week Wi-Fi business with a well – planned shift system.
We will ensure that all our employees are selected from a pool of qualified and customer centric people in and around Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta and also from any part of the United States. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with other players in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is owned by Lewis Hankins and his immediate family members. Lewis Hankins has a Degree: B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology; M.S. degree in Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
3. Our Products and Services
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the Internet cafes’ industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our Wi-Fi hotspot in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and business goals.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Providing fast and secured internet browsing services
- Providing cheap and secured internet calls
- Providing fast and secured teleconference services
- Providing document scanning and photocopying services
- Sale of soft drinks, coffee and snacks
- Sale of call cards, and internet bundles from various telecom service providers
- Providing related internet café advisory and consultancy services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the number one public Wi-Fi hotspot provider in the whole of Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta within the first five years of starting the business.
- Our mission is to build a well-equipped public Wi-Fi hotspot brand that will become the preferred choice for a wide range of clients in and around Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta.
Our Business Structure
The success of any business is to a large extent dependent on the structure of the organization and the people who occupy the available roles. Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC will build a solid business structure that can support the growth of our Wi-Fi hotspot business.
We will ensure that we hire competent hands to help us build the business of our dream. The fact that we want to become one of the leading public Wi-Fi hotspot brands in the whole of the United States of America makes it highly necessary for our organization to deliberately build a well – structured business from the onset.
Below is the business structure that we will build at Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- IT manager
- Customer Care Officer/Help Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accountable for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- In charge of signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Assesses the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily running of the Wi-Fi hotspot facility, including sourcing equipment, effectively planning and implementing Wi-Fi hotspot strategies and operations.
- Carries out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
- Responsible for setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Ensures all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Advising clients on products and services available.
- Liaises with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Records statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the Wi-Fi hotspot and preparing reports.
- Handles the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- In control of organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Manages the organization website and server room
- Responsible for continuous update of our online security platform
- Ensures that our payment platform is secured 24/7
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of “Private Automated Business Exchanges” (PABX), telephones, computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics, Web servers and POS (point of sale) systems
- In charge of continuous upgrade and maintenance of IT systems
- Responsible for generating tickets for the Wi-Fi hotspot
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Facilitates and coordinates strategic sessions.
- Works directly with clients in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all training concerns are properly taken care off
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Marketing and Sales Executive (Business Developer)
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities
- Recognizes business opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of music projects.
- Accountable for supervising, implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executives/Help Desk Officer
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC engaged the services of a core professional in the area of startup business consulting and structuring to assist the organization in building a standard and profitable Wi-Fi hotspot business that can favorably compete with other leading public Wi-Fi hotspot brands in the United States of America and the world at large.
Part of what the business consultant did was to work with the management of the company in conducting a SWOT analysis for Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC.
Our core strength lies in our service offerings, the power of our team and the state-of-the-art Wi-Fi hotspot equipment and software applications that we have. We have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money. We are well positioned in the heart of Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our Wi-Fi hotspot for business.
As a new Wi-Fi hotspot business in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and attract some well – established corporate clients; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into the promotion of our business the way we would want to.
The opportunities in the Wi-Fi/internet café industry are massive especially in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta, and we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
The truth is that with the advancement of technology and cheaper internet data bundles, it is now easier for organizations to conduct their teleconferences from their office and for individuals to purchase internet bundles and browse on their mobile gadgets.
So also, just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new and perhaps free public Wi-Fi hotspot in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
It is known fact that public Wi-Fi hotspot are a natural evolution of the cyber café. As a matter of fact, cafés started as places for information exchange, and have always been used as places to read the paper, send postcards home, play traditional or electronic games, chat with friends, find out local information.
As internet access is in increasing in demand, many pubs, bars and cafés have terminals, so the distinction between the Wi-Fi hotspot and the cyber café is eroded. For instance, in some countries in Europe, the number of pure cyber cafés is decreasing since more and more public Wi-Fi hotspot offer the same services. However, there are European countries where the total number of publicly accessible terminals is also decreasing.
Germany is one good example of such countries where publicly accessible terminal is on the decrease. The reason for this trend is a combination of complicated regulation, relatively high Internet penetration rates, the widespread use of notebooks and PDAs and the relatively high number of wireless internet hotspots.
Lastly, while most Wi-Fi hotspots are privately owned businesses, many have been set up to help bridge the ‘digital divide’, providing internet access and training to those without home access. For example, the uk government supported the setting up of 6000 telecentres.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for the Wi-Fi hotspot business is all encompassing because of their service offerings. In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know will need our services.
We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that our Wi-Fi hotspot attracts the kind of clients we would love to work with. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our services to;
- Corporate organizations (basically for teleconference and similar web meetings)
- All adults in the locations where our internet café is located
- Students who would need internet facility to fill forms online and to make photocopies and scan documents
- Job applicants who would need to fill online applications and to forward their CVs and documents
- Coffee lovers in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia
- Online gamers in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia
- People with smart phones, tabs and pads who would want to purchase internet bundles and call cards.
We are mindful of the fact that there are stiff competitions in the Wi-Fi hotspot industry in the United States of America, hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developers to handle our sales and marketing.
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC might be a new entrant into the internet café industry, but we are coming into the industry with core professionals and of course a world-class Wi-Fi hotspot with the latest equipment and software applications in the industry.
Our complimentary services – fully functional business center, coffee and snacks bar will enable us attract loads of customers per time in our facility.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the internet café industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract our target market. Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Providing fast and secured internet browsing services
- Providing cheap and secured international internet calls
- Providing fast and secured teleconference services
- Providing document scanning and photocopy services
- Sale of soft drinks, coffee and snacks
- Sale of call cards, and internet bundles from various telecom service providers
- Providing related Wi-Fi hotspot advisory and consultancy services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to Wi-Fi hotspot services; it is always cheaper and reliable for small businesses and startups to carry out teleconferencing or web meetings. This goes to show that any Wi-Fi hotspot facility that is well – equipped and well positioned will always attract corporate clients.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia and beyond and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Atlanta – Georgia.
We have been able to critically examine the Wi-Fi hotspot services market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia.
Below are the sales projection for Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to Wi-Fi hotspot startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $140,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do in same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Wi-Fi hotspot business is not a business that you have to go out there to retail products which is why we must do all we can to maximize any opportunity that comes our way to attract people to patronize and subscribe to our public Wi-Fi hotspot services.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the internet café industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent service delivery speaks for us in the market place; we want to build a standard Wi-Fi hotspot that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our business goal is to build our Wi-Fi hotspot business to become the number one choice in the whole of Hartsfield – Jackson, which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta but throughout Georgia as well.
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our Wi-Fi hotspot by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to, residents, organizations and key stakeholders in Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia and other parts of the U.S.
- Advertise our business in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories).
- Attend relevant international and local internet café relevant expos, seminars, and fairs et al.
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver top notch services (for teleconference and web meetings)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from our loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with a brand and publicity specialist to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the internet café industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our Wi-Fi.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant TV shows and radio programs
- Maximize our official website to promote our business
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business
- Offer Pro Bono services to non – profits Organizations as part of our community social responsibility
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta – Georgia
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations, schools, and startups by calling them up and informing them of Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC and the services we offer
- Advertise our public Wi-Fi hotspot business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
The nature of internet café services makes it easier for operators in this industry to charge her clients fees based on the number of hours spent or monthly subscription for members; usually this fee is charged based on the discretion of the Wi-Fi hotspot.
At Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to startups, nonprofits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises who engage our services to help them organize teleconferences or web meetings/webcast etc.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to pay for services rendered/subscription fee.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the startup can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a Wi-Fi business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
The bulk of the money that is expected to be spent when setting up a public Wi-Fi hotspot business is in the purchase of equipment and of course leasing/renting a standard facility. This is what it would cost us to start Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC in the United of America;
- The total fee for incorporating the business in Atlanta – Georgia – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license – $2,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility with enough space for standard public Wi-Fi hotspot facility in a business district 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $120,000.
- The cost for equipping the public Wi-Fi hotspot (Wi-Fi hotspot, telephone boxes, headsets, server room, computers, software applications, “Private Automated Business Exchanges” (PABX), printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $170,000
- The cost of Launching our official website – $600
- Budget for paying at least 3 employees for 3 months and utility bills – $80,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous – $1,000
Going by the report from the research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about $350,000 to set up a medium scale but standard Wi-Fi hotspot facility in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is going to start as a family business that will be solely owned and managed by Lewis Hankins and his immediate family members. Both of them will be the financier of the business, but may likely welcome other partners later which is why they have decided to restrict the sourcing of his startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to equip our Wi-Fi hotspot facility with state of the equipment, technology and software applications.
Light Speed® Wi-Fi Hotspot, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Renting of Call Facility: Completed
- Setting up of our Wi-Fi hotspot Facility: In Progress
- Intellectual Property Protection and Trademark: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed Wi-Fi hotspot equipment, software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry: In Progress