Are you migrating to Dubai and you want to know the salary scale per industry? If YES, here are top 50 highest paying job opportunities in Dubai for foreigners.
Dubai is one country that draws in both entrepreneurs and job seekers, and the reason for this is not far-fetched. Dubai is a well-known economically viable Emirate, and its operation of the tax-free policy is making it the toast of all job seekers and even people who want to get ahead in their careers, because of the potential for higher pay.
With the ongoing stagnation in most developed economies, many people have begun immigrating to Dubai for an improved standard of living. Because the Dubai government made starting a business in the country very easy, there are subsequently a lot of businesses operating in the Emirate seeking employees to help them run their businesses.
If you are thinking of immigrating to Dubai to start a new job, know that job vacancies are plentiful. For that reason, we would be proving you with some of the most sought after jobs, so that you know where you fit in.
50 Highest Paying Job Opportunities in Dubai for Foreigners
The health system in Dubai is still getting develop and as such they are looking for a lot of professionals to help out in the system. One of the areas they are looking out for is Anesthesiologists. To qualify for this position, know that you must have some years of experience.
You must also have post qualification degree (i.e. Board Certification (US), CCST/CCT/MRCOG (uk & Ireland) and must be on the subspecialty list, FRCP (Canada), Facharzt (Germany), DIS/DES and member of Order de Medcine (France), Fellowship from New Zealand/Australia or equivalent from the rest of Western Europe.
- Salary is usually around Dhs 56 – 80,000 depending on experience.
Some of the perks of the job include accommodation, health insurance, flight ticket, emergency leave provision, salary increment, annual leave, etc.
2. Multimedia Teacher
The world is going digital, and UAE is at the forefront. Subsequently, schools in the Emirate are looking to hire multimedia teachers. The applicant is required to have a minimum of 3 years teaching/training experience in a multi-media discipline at a recognized educational institute/school.
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
- Teaching and assessing students;
- developing teaching and assessment resources;
- maintaining student and course records
- Advising any issues relating to students.
3. English Teachers
English teachers are another set of employees that are well sought after in Dubai. This is because the country wants to ensure that children acquire as many languages as possible so as to be able to communicate with the constant visitors and migrants. English Teachers are responsible for the successful implementation of the English Language Curriculum across grades 1-5 for the primary section.
Some of the requirements you have to fulfill before you can become qualified to apply for this job position are;
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Languages, Linguistics + CELTA YL (or Level 5 equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- PGCE in Primary Education
Excellent oral and written English is essential. The following proficiency certificates are accepted:
- IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
- Cambridge CAE (C1)
- Cambridge CPE (C2)
- EmSAT minimum of 1625
Perks of the job
- AED 21,000 per month Tax-Free for Experienced Teachers (USD 5,700)
- AED 16,000 per month Tax-free for Graduates Teachers (USD 4,400)
- Some employers provide free housing, but not all
- Medical cover for the teacher (optional)
- Medical cover for spouse and up to 3 children
- visa cover for teacher only
- Flights for the teacher, spouse and up to 3 children (on entry and exit only)
- Gratuity bonus as per UAE labour law
Please note that not all teaching jobs afford you all these perks, and some can even offer more.
4. Physics Teacher
Physics teachers are another career that is quite sought after in Dubai because of the few teachers available in this area. To qualify to apply for this position, you must be able to deliver up to A level Physics. In addition, you should be practical and hands-on and able to make students understand physics in the real world and see its value.
- Bachelor, 1 to 2 Years work experience
- Degree in Physics or related subject
- PGCE with QTS in Science
- Ideally 2 years teaching experience
- A high command of written and spoken English
- Up to date with UK National Curriculum
Benefits and perks of the position
- Salary up to 9500 AED per month
- Single furnished housing (not in all cases)
- Medical insurance
- Visa cover
- Annual flights
- Gratuity bonus
- A contract which is renewable
Note that these perks may not be the same for every opening for a physics teacher, as every school has their different offerings.
There are a lot of restaurant businesses in Dubai, and as a result, the services of waitresses and baristas are always sought after. For one interested in this role, he or she must ensure to provide the best customer experience and satisfaction.
Skills and experience required for this position
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven years of experience as a waitress
- Proven years of experience with a cash register and any ordering information system
6. Landscape Designer
There are a lot of real estate businesses in Dubai, and so one of the jobs that are quite available in the Emirate is a landscape designer. Candidates that want to apply for this position must ensure they can boast of a college degree or higher diploma. They must also provide evidence of job experience of at least 2 years.
Skills that are usually required include;
- Knowledge in SketchUp (must), AutoCad, Photoshop, PowerPoint Presentation
- Can take measurement and estimate quantities BOQ
- Surveying experience and knowledge
- Have a wide range and ideas as to landscaping design
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and have present idea
7. Beauty Consultant
In Dubai, there are beauty parlors and clinics that are on the lookout for confident and passionate Beauty Consultants who can deliver a luxury beauty experience to their customers. If you want to apply to this position, then make sure that you are able to work with luxury brands of perfumes and fragrances. In addition, you must be able to deliver excellent customer service and driving the sales of the store.
As a Beauty Consultant will be required to deliver excellent customer service through identifying customer needs, demonstrate good brand knowledge, seek opportunity to increase sales and close the sale. You would need to maintain customer database cards and cultivate loyal customers by providing complimentary beauty consultations, make-overs and professional advice on cosmetics and skincare treatments.
- Job requirement
One requirement for you to be successful with this job is that you ought to have at least one year experience in the beauty industry. You should also be confident with excellent English communication skills, possess pleasing personality and be immaculately groomed, so as to reflect a brand image of luxury and prestige.
8. Mechanical engineer
Another career that is quite sought after is mechanical engineering. Candidates are being sought who can designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods. The ideal candidate should be able to evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs;
- Apply principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Solicit observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
Skills required for this position
- Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge, etc.
9. Sales Manager
Wherever there is business, there is always a sales manager. That is why businesses in Dubai are looking for people to help them manage and maximize their sales potential. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to lead the sales team to achieve hefty profits for the business.
- Drive strategic planning and sales efforts for overall growth of the market and profitability
- Undertake strategic market study to determine the current and potential market segments
- Plan strategies and initiate appropriate actions to gasp opportunities at optimum pricing structures.
- Keeps abreast of commercial and industrial developments and competition in the market in the region
- Identify emerging trends and develops strategies to effectively achieve/ retain market leadership position.
- Evaluate monthly sales plans and co-ordinate with Finance, Operations, Services and product suppliers for availability, prices, terms, etc.
Requirements for the job
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 10 years’ experience in Sales.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills are essential.
- Business Development skills
10. Front Desk Agent
Another job that is quite popular in Dubai is that of the front desk agent. The front desk agent is the first person that receives customers in a company. To be able to function well in this job position, the ideal candidate should be able to;
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written) is a must.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in Front Office operations is required.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Hospitality Diploma is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
Perks of the job
Some companies are willing to offer their foreign front desk employees accommodation, and are also willing to process their visa and equally provide flight fees.
11. Demand Planner
If you are a demand planner, then you can easily find yourself a job opening in Dubai. Know that you would be responsible for B2C demand planning and forecasting function in a company.
Some of the requirements of the job is that the ideal candidate should be able to achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it.
The job requirements include;
- University Degree – essential
- Any additional qualifications with Supply and Demand Planning/Inventory Management will be an added advantage
- Good working experience with similar industry with supply and demand planning and Inventory management as core responsibilities
- Able to handle multiple customers
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of inbound and warehouse operations
12. Mechanical Engineer
With Dubai being a production hub, mechanical engineers are usually highly sought after. This job is for you if you are a creative who is able to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Skills you need to have for this job
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product life-cycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
13. Online Data Entry Assistant
The world has gone to the web, so one career opening that is quite popular in Dubai is that online data entry assistants. This job, though very important, does not require much skills apart from the applicant having good typing speed, and equally having the basic qualifications of a higher level diploma. He or she must be able to pay attention to details too.
14. Personal Assistant
Another job that has high opening in Dubai is that of personal assistants. A personal assistant is required to assist a higher official in carrying out his or her duties. The intending applicant must come up with the relevant qualifications, must have good customer service skills, and the ability to work for long hours, because business executives typically work long hours.
Other skills need for this job include;
- Good computer literacy skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess a positive personality
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
15. Call Centre Agent
Call center agents are required to conduct outbound calls for service reminders or repairs through dedicated lines. This is another job you may look to apply to if you are relocating to Dubai. The intending applicant should be able to communicate accurate information and cross sell existing service promotions, and contribute to customers retention initiatives.
A call center agent is required to execute a daily target of outbound calls in order to achieve required quota of service booking. Job holder should be able to answer customer enquiries about service schedules and related items, as well as generating accurate service notifications and customer data /system updates.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School education
- SAP and CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a related field
16. Retail Sales Representative
Retail Sales Representatives are highly sought after in Dubai because of the many businesses that are setting up shop in the Emirate. The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience. He or she may also be required to a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team.
Being the face of the organisation, he or she must be able to create a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge for this job include;
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Good verbal communication skills
17. Administrative Assistant
Another job that is available to one who wants to migrate to Dubai is that of an administrative assistant. This person is required to assist the admin manager in handling the workforce of a company. To qualify for this job position, you must have proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
You must equally have;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of Visa procedures and process.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Booking travel arrangements (Ticket and Hotel Bookings)
- Petty Cash / Invoices / LPO / Cheques
- Inventory knowledge
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
18. Chinese Language Teacher
Dubai schools aims to inculcate into children the ability to speak multiple languages. So if you are a Chinese migrant intending to work in Dubai, one job you should look out for is that of a Chinese language teacher.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating student classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework material, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintaining key training points after each class.
- You will be required to maintain a disciplined, vibrant and interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- To qualify, you must have a strong Chinese academic background with a minimum of bachelor’s degree (or any other equivalent) from an accredited university in China
- Be able to speak Mandarin fluently with the correct accent and an emphasis on the right pronunciation.
- Be able to write standard style of handwriting of Chinese characters properly
- Be able to speak English fluently – but also have good English writing capabilities for efficient communication with parents and students
19. Company Driver/Messenger
For a migrant who is intending to come into Dubai to seek new employment, one of the lower level jobs you can apply for, but that is guaranteed to pay you well, is that of a company driver or messenger. The applicant for this position will be responsible for delivery and collection of company related documentation, bank payments and deposits, pick up/drop off services for senior Management and all other driving related administrative tasks that support day to day operations of the business.
- Some years in a similar role supporting a busy office environment
- Experience completing office related administrative tasks with local authorites, utility companies and banks
- Excellent knowledge of Dubai roads and major landmarks/buildings
- Clean, valid UAE driving license
- Good spoken English
20. Graphic Designer
A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design. A graphic designer creates the graphics primarily for published, printed or electronic media, such as brochures (sometimes) and advertising.
- Creating and printing jobs like brochures, flyers, banners, advertisements and digital collateral
- Be involved in all aspects of designing
- Deal with relevant suppliers and print houses
- Provide photography and videography support as and when required
21. e-Library Executive
An e-library executive is another job that is also available in Dubai for migrants. Your duties in this job role, if you want to apply, is that you must maintain the library’s collections including physical as well as electronic collections. You should also;
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to ensure effective use of existing resources.
- Evaluate library holdings and recommend new acquisition or cancellation of resources/ services.
- Catalogue and classify the library holdings as per standard norms and procedures in the field.
- Administer and maintain an appropriate library management system.
- Provide professional and individual assistance to users in terms of locating information, interpreting catalogue, and the general inquires pertinent to library functioning.
- Enhance and train learners on the use of the library resources
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of concepts related to e-libraries and electronic databases.
- Excellent knowledge of Library Management and Information Systems.
- Experience with open access publishing systems (e.g., OJS – Open Journal Systems).
- Ability to develop digital library resources.
- Experience with archival collections and non-textual format of keeping data.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Arabic and English languages.
22. Inventory Manager
If you are a trained inventory manager, then you may not find it tough to get job placement in Dubai if you are a foreigner. You will be required to assist in the scheduling and management of stock count Monthly, Quarterly, Midyear and Annually. You will also be required to;
- Manage inventory accuracy with the support of operation team
- Manage and control inventory and stock counting
- Assist in the inventory control process along with the quality department
- Manage day to day relationship with operation team in order to best fulfil customer needs
- Manage inventory team to ensures delivery of inventory KPI’s; providing training resource where necessary and applicable
- Maintains warehouse management inventory system
- Maintain adequate inventory levels
- Implement improved processes and systems to reduce operational errors
- Ensure inventory department is well organised and controlled
23. Procurement Manager
A procurement manager is instrumental in setting up new procurement and purchasing agreements with suppliers both regionally and internationally. This is another job that you can easily get in Dubai because of its availability and the role it plays in the advancement of a company. As a procurement manager, your duties would include;
- Day to day management of a team of Procurement staff – Setting and managing their growth and potential.
- Evaluating supplier’s products
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreement.
- Analyse and review company supplier agreements including terms, payment, delivery and logistics to ensure efficiencies/cost reduction.
Requirements for the job include;
- 10 years commercial experience in Procurement & Purchasing at a corporate level across a wide range of products.
- A university Degree or an MBA.
- Minimum of 3 years Procurement Management experience.
- Strong understanding of Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Purchasing.
- Excellent presentation skills with a keen ability to negotiate with suppliers long term relationships and an ethical approach to business is essential.
24. Purchasing Officer
This position exists to arrange good quality materials from supplier at a right time and reasonable price. It also involves keeping track record of vendor list and other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function.
To qualify for this position in Dubai, the intending applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree with some years of experience working in a purchasing position in an industrial manufacturing company, or any related industry Certificates in Supply Chain Training.
He or she must also be able to;
- Assist business units in assessing budgets prior to procuring goods and services.
- Obtaining quotations.
- Preparation of purchase requisition.
- Preparation and accurate processing of purchase orders.
- Investigate qualitative and quantitative discrepancies between goods ordered and goods received.
- Responsible for the accurate processing goods receipts.
- Ensure that all purchase enquiries are forwarded to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Provide monthly feedback to finance on status of capital projects.
- Generate monthly procurement reports, identify and investigate unusual items and report accordingly.
25. Organic Polymer Chemist/QHSE Manager
If you have the requisite experience, another job that is good for you is to apply for the role of an Organic Polymer Chemist/QHSE Manager. While carrying out this job, you will be required to ensure and assure product quality, analyse finished products, develop and maintain lab procedures, experimental protocols, and work instructions.
You will also be required to;
- Prepare research reports and present to management for review.
- Ensure that laboratory procedures comply with high quality standards.
- Have GC, GCMS experience, HPLC experience, UV Experience
- Lab Experience (Organic Synthesis)
- Bachelor degree in similar or related field
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Proficient in MS Office
26. Data Analyst/Data Entry Operator
Are you a data analyst or data entry operator? Then there are a lot of job openings for you in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commodity data analysis, including daily and monthly report analysis, new product delivery analysis, product structure analysis and optimization, consumer preference analysis, etc.
- Check warehouse inventory data accuracy and location management
- Warehouse materials and accessories management to ensure accurate data and timely replenishment
- Analysis of competing brands and other tasks assigned by superiors
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative field
- Proven work experience with data management and analysis
- Strong analytical mind
- High attention to details
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer Literate
27. HR Generalist
Are you are human resource specialist who is intending to move to Dubai? Then know that you can even get employed before you set your foot in the country. Of course, your duties would be to ensure that all HR operations, procedures, and policies are efficient and in compliance with legislation and best practices.
You will also be required to;
- Support HSE initiatives and programs by working closely with HSE team leads and advisors.
- Take care of labour issues
- Responsible to ensure HR and HSE goals and objectives are met within established timelines.
- Review and update HR & HSE Policies and Procedures as required.
- Provide management team monthly reports on HR and safety statistics, work in progress, recommendations, and initiatives.
- Coordinate and participate in workplace incident investigations and reporting.
- Coach supervisors and managers on employee management in the areas of development, discipline and rewards.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners such as the local and provincial HR and HSE regulatory and government agencies.
- HR Diploma/Certificate and/or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge in Human Resources legislation, trends, best practices and processes
- Knowledgeable in HSE practices and programs; understanding of UAE Labour laws
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
28. HSE Manager – Systems and Compliance
As a HSE Manager, you will be required to report to the Head of HSE. Your job role will be to provide leadership, advice and guidance on health, medical, safety, security, environment and business risk management with a focus on minimizing operational risk achieving best practice and maintaining external certifications.
- A degree in engineering
- A member of a HSE related professional body
- Have a recognized HSE qualification (NEBOSH certificate or diploma) 15 years operational experience of major hazard installations including substantial experience in a senior HSE role preferably with international content, recent oil and gas experience, able to review and develop HSE tools, processes and policies, developing and implementing HSE management systems.
29. Forklift Operator
With a lot of production companies resident in Dubai, companies are always on the lookout for forklift operators.
As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for operating and managing all warehouse activities on inbounds (destuffing and binning) and outbounds (picking and loading), to achieve overall client KPI and operational targets. You will also be responsible for Inventory, overseeing order fulfillment and delivery accuracy; health and safety, ensuring zero accidents on site) and maintenance care.
- You must possess a minimum of a high school degree and have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You must also possess a MHE or Forklift license and have basic knowledge of battery care and maintenance of Forklift machine.
- You must also possess good English communication skills.
30. ICT Business Development Executive
As an ICT Business Development Executive, you are required to maximize sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the market by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. If you are skilled in business development, then you would enjoy working in Dubai.
Some of your duties would include;
- Deliver superior sales presentations to customers
- Identify new customers and new markets
- Attend Sales meetings and maintain records
- Build and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Networking with a range of customers
- Graduate with 1-2 years previous experience in a similar ICT sales role
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent command of English, Arabic (desirable)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
31. Interior Design Manager
With new buildings and homes continually springing up in Dubai, there is a huge demand for interior demand managers. The intending candidate will be responsible for managing a team and projects from a design. As Design Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to tender stage.
To be successful in this role you must have a degree in Interior Design, or equivalent and have at least 7 years’ experience. You should equally have a strong background in design with a top tier Developer. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills and a proven background in dealing directly with high profile clients are required also.
32. Interior Designer
Working under interior design managers are interior designers, and these individuals are also very much sought after because of the upsurge in homes. The successful individual will be responsible for managing projects from schematic design development through to tender stage. This is very much a client facing role with responsibility for managing the design, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and overseeing the project.
To be successful in this role you must have a degree in Interior Design, or equivalent and have up to four years’ experience. A strong background in technical design is equally essential. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills and a proven background in dealing directly with high profile clients are required.
33. Design Engineer
Design engineering is a very popular job in Dubai because the country is in a constant development mode. To Apply for the role you must have experience of Data Centers or Mission Critical Systems. In addition, you must be able to produce accurate and timely design drawing, must be able to reproduce calculations, meet clients, commission and test sites, etc.
Requirements for the job role;
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar course
- A minimum of 5 years in consultancy based design experience
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in the UAE
- Be fully IT Literate with proficiency in relevant software such as Revit, AutoCad or IES
- Have excellent written and verbal English
34. International Student Recruitment Specialist
Dubai has long been a destination for international students, that is why the job role of International Student Recruitment Specialist exist. The role of this position is to set and implement a clear plan in order to achieve the goals of international students’ enrollment; this includes building and managing agents’ database, representing RIT Dubai in related events and coordinating with stakeholders to enhance admissions procedures to be more effective and efficient.
Your Duties and Responsibilities include;
- International Recruitment
- Develop and implement global recruitment initiatives to increase international student enrollment.
- Generate international leads and applications that convert to enrolled students.
- Represent R.I.T. Dubai at domestic and international fairs, recruitment events, and international high schools.
- Coordinate students’ recruitment activities and applications’ processing with International Agents, Education Consultants, and International Schools Counselors.
- Increase awareness of and enthusiasm for RIT Dubai, and engage students, parents, guidance counselors and other influencers.
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree from an Accredited University in Marketing, International Business, Education or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in similar role in the Higher Education sector
- Solid business relations with existing network of International Agents and Education Consultants.
- English Language Fluency, with fluency in at least one other language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details, creative, and strong problem solving skills are essential.
35. Communication Technician
Communications technicians maintain, construct, and repair the equipment used for electronic communications, cable televisions, satellites, wireless devices, phones, radio, and broadband equipment. They may work on fiber optic lines, transmitters, antennas, and signal processing equipment. They may equally provide ground station hosting services, and RF technical support for different satellites and antennae.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain the ground station system and deal with all issues related to antenna and RF subsystem.
- Provide feedback to improve the ground station.
- Provide technical support for the client. Undertake daily inspections for ground station systems.
- Prepare routine or special reports/ data analysis and assist in compiling reports or data of a wider and complex nature.
- Diploma degree in Electronics, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- Two years in relevant role is preferred.
- Knowledge of satellite communications and antenna and propagation.
- Computer skills.
- Technical writing skills.
36. IT Solutions Architect
Dubai is fast developing their IT sector, and for that reason, one of the many jobs hat are available in Dubai is IT solutions architect. The IT Solution Architect is responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise’s architectural plan.
- Networking design and implementation
- Years of experience
- Preference in working for multinational companies/consultancy companies
- Hardware knowledge
- Networking Technology
- Core team, will work on GCC and ME projects
37. Java Developer
The job of a Java developer is still very much valid in Dubai and if you have these skills, then you can look towards applying for the job of a Java developer. The ideal candidate for this role should be able to develop from scratch a new platform, and be able to maintain it. You must also be able to work with other java developers to build up the company (team work).
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience working with Scrum
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- Years of experience as a Java Developer
38. Learning Support Practitioner (LSP)
The role of the Learning Support Practitioner (LSP) is to provide support to Students & Staff in the Early Years & Primary Phases of the School. The Learning Support Practitioner will support the teachers in enhancing the effective involvement of students in their academic and social development.
- Work alongside teachers and other staff to support pupils’ learning
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to their progress and achievement, under the guidance of teachers
- Provide feedback to teachers the progress, outcomes, and achievements made by pupil
- Monitor, maintain and review records of pupil progress over time
- Apply strategies to promote pupils’ self-esteem, self-confidence, and independence
- Prepare the learning environment and resources under the direction of teachers’ i.e preparing classrooms materials, displays, equipment and supplies.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills in English
- Experience working with children
- Knowledge of inclusive pedagogic
39. Company Secretary
With numerous companies springing up in Dubai, one of the jobs that are usually available to foreigners is that of company secretary. Company secretaries are required to distribute the agenda for the Board of Directors Record and distribute minutes of all Board meetings.
They manage subsidiaries minute book and other Legal documents, ensure Boards policy manual is up to date, and ensure Board complies with DOA. They equally work with the CEO to provide assistance on Corporate Governance.
The requirement for this role is as follows;
- Some years of experience as a Legal and Board Assistant
- University degree in Law
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong Numerical reasoning skills
Some of the perks of the job include a salary of 17,000 AED or above and other allowances.
40. Logistics Sales Executive
If you have been successful in sales in your country, and you want to migrate to Dubai to start over, you can start searching for the job of a logistics sales executive. Some of your roles as a logistics sales executive would be to;
- Develop new customers to generate additional revenue
- Achieve individual sales target
- Identify key customers
- Establish and maintain Sales Development strategy
- Develop sales plans including on your territory with distribution channels
- Utilize sales data and market information to identify sales opportunities in accordance with the company anti-trust policy and guidelines
- Actively share market intelligence and sales opportunities with team members in accordance with the company anti-trust policy and guidelines
- Develop the accounts based on CJ Logistics’ various products
Requirements for the job include;
- 2-7 Years experiences in logistics or sales
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to make valued commercial decisions & judgments in a timely manner
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates self-motivation, drive, discipline & flexibility
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Proficient in PC skills, using e-mail
- Able to plan effectively & manage own time
- Contribute to continuous improvement & embrace bias for change
41. Policy Administrator
The Policy Administrator communicates with insurers, consultants and service providers, and provides technical support to the contact centre in policy administration-related matters. The The individual provides premium breakdowns, adjusts client invoices, accurately bills and processes documents for the insurer.
Qualifications Business Knowledge/Technical Skills
- The ideal candidate for this position should have experience related to management, Administration and accounting responsibilities either in Banks, Insurance or other relevant sectors, with an exposure to external Customers
- He or she should Good communication skills
- He or she must be proficient and knowledgeable in computer skills such as MS office (Excel, PPT)
- Ability to multi task and work with multiple stakeholders
- Leadership and strong problem-solving skills to handle branch administration
- Ability to meet deadlines and function in a high-volume environment
Once there are schools, there would be need for principals, and that is why principals are one of the employees needed in Dubai. A principal is expected to lead the school with their vision and core values. The role holder is responsible for ensuring the spirit of excellence, communication and implementation of effective teaching methods through high quality education and focusing on the development of the students.
In a bid to achieve academic excellence, the school Principal works collaboratively with all members of the school staff and communicate effectively with parents.
The ideal applicant for this position must have;
- Leadership skills
- A good track record
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Curriculum and instruction monitoring
- Oversee and ensure the school’s commitment to quality education and its continued improvement, with a main focus on students’ outcomes.
- Ensure the implementation of the school’s stated curriculum and related assessment and certification requirements in all phases.
- Ensure that the school is meeting the needs of all students and must ensure students with special educational needs make at least good progress in all aspects of their education and development.
- Ensure that the school is compliant with KHDA regulations and requirements.
- Promote Arabic language and the Emirati heritage as part of the school culture and curriculum.
- Recruit and appoint qualified staff, including vice principal(s) and section/department heads, according to rigorous standards in line with the demands set by KHDA and other related government agencies. etc
Requirements for the position
- Bachelors Degree in Education or relevant subject + Teaching Qualifications
- 5 years education experience and experience of no less than 2 cumulative years in educational leadership in (Primary) curriculum school
- Excellence in stakeholder management with strong people management skills – Parent Handling & staff management.
- Coaching & learning attitude (teachers, Parents, community).
- Strong customer service and strong budget/financial ability.
- Expat Package
- Annual Flights
- Medical Insurance
A receptionist is an employee taking an office or administrative support position. The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business. The new businesses all springing u in Dubai need receptionists, and sometimes more than one, and this is one job that you can apply in the country as a migrant.
Some of your job roles would be to manage the office Reception efficiently, attend to guests and telephone calls in a professional manner befitting the company’s image and provide the necessary administrative support required by the manager.
- Education/Certification and Continued Education
- High School Certificate
- Knowledge and Skills
- Course in telephone handling skills an advantage
- Exposure to multicultural environment
- Well-groomed with pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills
44. Neurologist Consultant
A doctor who specializes in neurology is called a neurologist. The neurologist treats disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, such as: Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke. He or she equally takes care of demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
- Suitable Candidate Must have 5 – 10 Years experience in the field
- Masters Degree
- Evidence of further studies
Some facilities may offer to sponsor the license and all the expense for documentation and exam fees. They may also provide accommodation and flight fees including paid holidays.
45. Sales Engineer
Sales engineering is a hybrid of sales and engineering that exists in industrial and commercial markets. Buying decisions in these markets are made differently than those in many consumer contexts, being based more on technical information and rational analysis and less on style, fashion, or impulse. This is one of the most sought after employees because it involves sales.
- Generate own sales leads and use leads supplied by colleagues
- Identify potential clients through prospecting in a targeted manner
- Converse on a professional level with consultants, architects, contractors, dealers and end users alike
- Assist with the writing and delivering relevant presentations
- Capture enquiries from potential or existing customers with new needs
- Arrange and attend meetings
- During the sales process, identify the client’s requirements and record accurately; seek advise from others when a client request is outside of the normal scope of our product /service offering.
- Ensure enquires are attended to in a timely manner
- Carry out site surveys and recommend solutions
- Proactively chase quotations but being mindful of not being overbearing
- Close sales with clients
- Sales Engineer with minimum 5 years experience in sales
- Valid UAE Driving license is a must
- Should be able to estimate/quote and should have thorough knowledge in specifying and proposing access management & security solutions.
46. Air Traffic Controller
Air traffic controllers often abbreviated ATC are personnel responsible for the safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic in the global air traffic control system. As an air traffic controller, you will be responsible for directing the movement of aircraft within an assigned air space and to provide a safe, orderly and expeditious air traffic service while ensuring standard separation between all inbound and outbound aircraft in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and unit procedures.
- Successful completion of the relevant ICAO courses
- Valid ATC License
- Valid Class 3 aviation medical certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English
47. Allergy and Immunology Specialist
An allergist/immunologist (commonly referred to as an allergist) is a physician specially trained to diagnose, treat and manage allergies, asthma and immunologic disorders including primary immunodeficiency disorders.
Duties of an Allergy and Immunology Specialist
- Ensure general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Assist the Consultant and SSR in investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically all patients referred to his specialty.
- Participate in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, give regular seminars, and promote clinical investigative work.
- Involve in quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Involve in the departmental and hospital-wide performance monitoring & Improvement activities.
- Adapt new procedures and techniques in the field of his specialty.
- Assist in promoting health education through providing education and support for all staff in the department
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department.
- Maintain the highest professional standard of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
- Represent the Department in committees
- Degree from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent.
48. Application Penetration Tester
Penetration testing, also called pen testing or ethical hacking, is the practice of testing a computer system, network or web application to find security vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit.
This role will involve prior experience in:
- Programming/scripting knowledge and experience with either Erlang/Java/Scala/Python/PHP/C/C++.
- Ability to find design flaws in different programming languages, bottlenecks and architecture misconfigurations.
- Knowledge of Cryptography.
- Candidates are expected to have a strong background in conducting security assessments, architecture reviews with different code and building application security.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related field.
49. Applications Development and Analysis Engineer
An applications engineer is an individual that designs, develops and tests software applications. They work throughout the software development life cycle in supporting application design, analysis, development and testing processes.
Responsibilities of the job
- Design, test, evaluate, and implement applications and relevant algorithm, graphical interfaces, evolving around image enhancement, codification and advanced techniques such as, filtration, alignment, restoration, and image analysis
- Work with different frameworks or conceptual ideas. To come up with new ways to improve centre approach in developing applications
- Perform other duties within the context of the job roles requested by the manager
- Implement and comply with procedures and processes set for the business
- Prepare correspondence ensuring timeliness, high quality and effectiveness
- Generate reports in the relevant field
Qualification Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer/Software Engineering or relevant degree
- Two years in relevant role is preferred
- Coding software such Matlab – C++, JAVA, Python
- Computer Skills such as Ms Office
- Programing skills
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Ability to undertake self-learning activities
- Fluent in written and spoken English
50. Guest Service Officer
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for contributing to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division. The ideal candidate will be responsible to providing a consistent and excellent level of service to customers.
- Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Reserve systems.