Are you about starting an ice skating rink company? If YES, here’s a complete sample ice skating rink business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an ice skating rink business. We have analyzed and drafted a sample ice skating rink marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for ice skating rink businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start an Ice Skating Rink Business?
- 2 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start an Ice Skating Rink Business?
Starting a business usually requires cash and if you have sufficient cash to invest in a thriving business in the United States of America, then you should consider starting an ice skating rink business. The truth is that creating a business that targets children and adults is one sure way of making money especially if the business is laced with fun.
It is important to state that the real deal when it comes to starting an ice skating rink business is securing a facility that is large enough to contain not just the ice skating tracks and other outdoor games for children, but also a restaurant, a place where parents/guardians can hangout while the wards catch fun and of course enough parking space. It might take you months to get an ideal facility, so it is better that you inform your real estate agent well in advance to help you with the search.
Starting a standard ice skating rink business is akin to starting a family entertainment center and it can be expensive, but you can be rest assured that you will make your money within a few years of launching the business. The fact that you are going to secure a facility big enough to accommodate the activities and services you intend offering means that you must truly be prepared for this business.
If your ice skating facility is of high standard and is located close to a residential estate with loads of growing families, then you will attract loads of children especially on weekends and special holidays.
So, if you have decided to start an ice skating rink business, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own business.
Below is a sample ice skating rink business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Ice Skating Rink Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Businesses that operate in the Ice Skating Rink industry basically manage ice rinks for recreational and professional use. These ice rinks offer ice skate rentals, ice skating classes and provide other amenities including indoor sports.
If you are familiar with the industry, you would realize that the industry leveled out over the past five years after melting for a period during the recession. Demand for ice activities, which tend to be relatively more expensive than other forms of sports and exercise, took longer to rebound after the recession, as unemployment remained high and wages stagnated.
On the other hand, a resurgence in interest in ice hockey has helped replenish demand for ice rink management companies, raising revenue and encouraging the development of new facilities. The industry is expected to continue to grow over the next five years, driven by improvements in disposable income, consumer confidence and health awareness.
The Ice Skating Rink industry is really thriving in some parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Norway, Russia, Poland and Sweden et al. Statistics have it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 406 licensed and registered ice skating rink and recreational centers.
The industry is responsible for directly employing about 12,115 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $618 million annually with an annual growth rate projected at 2.2 percent between 2012 and 2017. It is important to state that no establishment has a lion share of the available market in this industry.
A recent research published by IBISWORLD shows that the Ice Rinks industry displays a low level of market share concentration; the top four industry players are estimated to account for less than 5.0 percent of the industry in 2016.
Most of the industry’s enterprises operate one to two rinks and earn less than $1.0 million in annual revenue. Fragmented industries such as the Ice Rinks industry have medium barriers to entry and moderate competition between businesses.
Larger industry players with several ice rinks have grown in the past five years, as ice rinks in distress sought acquisition in the post – recessionary period. Nonetheless, the number of industry businesses have grown in the five years to 2016 while the number of establishments have also grown, indicating that the industry is still expanding.
Starting an ice skating rink business in the United States of America can be stressful, as it requires enough cash to acquire land large enough to accommodate the kind of facility that can comfortably attract families.
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Executive Summary
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is a standard ice skating rink and family fun center that will be located in a growing community in Carson City – Nevada. Our basic aim of setting up the business is to contribute our quota in ensuring that families that reside in Carson City and neighboring cities have a facility for their children to have fun.
We have been able to secure a standard facility in an easy to access location in Carson City – Nevada. We will engage in managing ice rinks for recreational and professional use. We will not just offer ice skate rentals and ice skating classes for our clients but also provide other amenities including indoor sports and concessions.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is going to become the number one family focused ice skating rink in the whole of Carson City and we will work hard to build our facility to match the needs of the average family in the community.
Before starting the business, we conducted a thorough market research and feasibility studies and we were able to come to the conclusion that Carson City – Nevada is the right place to open our ice skating rink. As a matter of fact, our major aim of starting Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is to encourage families in the community to cultivate the habit of regularly going out for recreational activities.
Our ice skating and family fun facility is specifically designed to take care of children as well as parents, we have active childcare services for toddlers and we have membership packages that are highly discounted for families, churches and schools who would want to regularly make use of our facility.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is a private registered business that is owned and managed by Eddy Jason – Kings and his immediate family members. Eddy Jason – Kings has a degree in Physical & Health Education coupled with over 7 years’ hands on experience in the ice skating rinks and family fun centers industry working for some of the leading brands in the United States of America
Together with other team members, he will bring his wealth of experience to the table to help build Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC to favorably compete in the United States and in the global market.
- Our Services and Amenities
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is in the ice skating rinks industry to provide ice skating rinks and family fun facility to residents of Carson City and neighboring cities which is why we have been able to put up a facility that can help us achieve the goal. We are optimistic that everyone who makes use of our facility will definitely derive huge fun.
We are in this line of business to make profits and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our corporate aim and ambition. These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our clients in our facility;
- Operating indoor sports facilities
- Organizing sports teams and tournament services
- Offering ice skating rental and resale of equipment
- Offering food and beverages
- Offering athletic instruction
- Offering rental of space and facilities
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision of starting Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is to build a world – class ice skating rink and family recreational facility and also to contribute our quota in encouraging families to engage in fun – filled recreational activities.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission for establishing Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is to create a movement in the community that supports total engagement of families in fun filled recreational activities. We want to contribute our quota towards ensuring that Carson City – Nevada produce some of the happiest children and families in the whole of the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is in business to become the leading recreational facility in the whole of Carson City – Nevada and we are fully aware that it will take the right facility, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
Our business will not be built only for the purpose of giving our members value for their money, but also we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees. We will provide them with facilities that will help them stay motivated and deliver on their various tasks and goals.
In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Executive Office – CEO
- Facility Manager and Administrator
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Ice Skating Rink Safety Instructor/Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Raises management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Accountable for providing direction for the business
- creates, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Facility Manager and Administrator
- Accountable for operating and managing the ice skating rink and family recreational facility.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- In control of training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Guarantees that the facility is in tip top position at all times
- Responsible for managing food and beverage services
- Manages membership and registration services
- Handles other relevant facility operation
Ice Skating Rink Safety Instructors/Assistant (5)
- Ensures that children and adults alike follow laid down safety measures when they make use of our ice skating rink and recreational facilities
- Handles ice skating rinks and recreation services
- Responsible for handling and giving instruction for services such as recreation and fitness services
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Recognizes development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the organization.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes members and potential members / clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives parcels / documents for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned the line manager
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the facility
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the facility center manager
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is in business to provide a recreational facility to families in and around Carson City and at the same time to make profits. We are aware that there are competitions in the ice skating rinks industry which is why we took out time to conduct an effective SWOT Analysis before investing our hard-earned money into the business.
We know that if we get things right before starting our ice skating rinks and family recreational center, we will not have to struggle before attracting loyal clients and building our membership base to a level where we can easily breakeven in record time.
We hired the services of a Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty good job for us. Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC;
One of the obvious strengths that will definitely stand as a plus for Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is the fact that our facility is centrally located in a densely populated residential area in Carson City – Nevada; our location is in fact one of our major strengths.
We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with all our clients to achieve their aim making use of our ice skating rinks and family recreational facility, and lastly our gate fee/membership package is one of the best that anybody living in Carson City – Nevada and neighboring cities can get; it is cheap and affordable.
We critically looked into our business model and we were able to identify two major weaknesses. One is the fact that we are a new business and the second is the fact that we may not have the financial resources required to match up with existing ice skating rinks and recreation facilities in Carson City – Nevada when it comes to acquiring the latest facility and generating the needed hype that can drive traffic towards our facility.
The fact that there are growing health concerns will definitely serve as a boost for industry demand. So also, we are centrally located in one of the busiest and densely populated areas in Carson City – Nevada and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC are unfavorable government policies, inclement weather, demographic / social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumer spending and lastly, the emergence of new competitors within the same location where our ice skating rinks and family recreational facility is located.
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The ice skating rinks and family fun center industry has indeed benefited from recent marketing campaigns which is targeted towards encouraging people to participate in recreation activities.
Going forward, many people who are part of the baby boomers’ generation are expected to sign up for recreational club memberships or make use of recreation facilities in their communities, as they become more family cum health – conscious as they grow older.
However, patrons of ice skating rinks and family recreational centers are anticipated to increasingly pick up membership from less expensive recreational centers as against expensive all – inclusive clubs.
The common trend in the ice skating rink and family fun centers industry is such that if a facility is well – equipped and positioned close to a residential area or a place where people can easily access without much stress, there is the likelihood that the facility will enjoy high patronage.
Just like in other business ventures, the owners of ice skating rinks and family fun centers are always looking for ways to increase their market share; they go as far as signing deals with high schools et al to make use of their facility on a regular basis.
Lastly, as ice skating rinks and family fun centers grow, it becomes necessary for them to develop new service offerings or install new facilities that will help them attract more people. Little wonder some fun centers now have other facilities targeted towards attracting adults/parents.
In order words, it is very important for ice skating rinks and family recreational facilities to continue to improvise if they want to grow their business and generate their target revenues.
- Our Target Market
The target market for ice skating rinks cuts across people from different backgrounds. The fact that people visit or register in these facilities makes marketing the business interesting. The target market for ice skating rink and family recreational facilities can be categorized into three various groups.
The first group are the families who are looking towards creating time for children cum family hangouts and bonding. The other group of people are schools who would want an ideal place to take students to during excursions or playtime et al. The last group of people are religious organizations and clubs.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC will work towards providing services, facilities and environment that will help us reach out to our target market. These are the category of people that we intend marketing our ice skating rink and family recreational center to;
- Households and families in an around Baton Rouge – Louisiana
- Churches and Religious centers
- Corporate organizations
Our Competitive Advantage
Beyond every reasonable doubt, this industry is indeed a prolific and highly competitive industry.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is centrally located close to a densely populated residential area in Carson City – Nevada. We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with all our clients to achieve their aims of making use of our ice skating facility and lastly our gate fee cum membership package is going to be one of the best that anybody living around Carson City – Nevada can get; it is cheap and affordable.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales and our market share. We will leverage on improving our services and facility to ensure that we win new clients and retain old members.
At Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC, our marketing strategies will be consistent throughout the marketing mix and we will take into consideration product improvement, promotion, and price. As part of our sales and marketing strategies, we will pay attention to the promotion of our ice skating rink and family recreational facility so as to attract families and corporate organizations to enroll and become our members.
Our unique selling proposition is that we are well positioned and people can easily access our facility, our prices are affordable and we have a complete package for families, clubs, schools and religious organizations. Parts of the marketing and sales strategies that we will adopt are;
- Open our ice skating rink and family recreational facility with a big party for all and sundry
- Advertise our family recreational facility on national dailies, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our ice skating rink and family recreational facility online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our ice skating rink and family recreational facility by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to religious organizations, schools, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in and around Carson City – Nevada
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities, train stations et al.
- Deliver consistent customer experience to all our members; making our first impression count positively to those making use of our ice skating rink and family recreational facility for the first time
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our ice skating rink and family recreational facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places in and around Carson City – Nevada
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent members especially those that registered as a family or group
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our ice skating rink and family recreational facility.
Sources of Income
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the ice skating rinks and family fun centers industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract both individual and corporate clients on a regular basis.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Operating indoor sports facilities
- Offering ice skating rental and resale of equipment
- Offering food and beverages
- Offering athletic instruction
- Offering rental of space and facilities
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies. It would be hard to create a sales forecast with a newly opened business like ice skating rink and family recreational facility.
This is because the statistics that will be provided will be on a short-term basis. Experts say that usually a business should be in operation for at least one year before they can generate the statistics that will help in accurate forecasting.
We expect to welcome a minimum of 12,000 customers, i.e. one thousand customers per month within our first year of operation and then in subsequent year we will grow by 25 percent or more.
Below are the sales projections for Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC, it is based on the location of our ice skating rink and family recreational facility and the services and products that we will be offering to our patrons.
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging as gate fees or membership fee in Carson City – Nevada and neighboring cities.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they register as a family, group, religious organization or school. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for all our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our branding and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for patrons in the whole of Carson City – Nevada which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our ice skating rink and family recreational facility.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based sport events and competitions
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Carson City – Nevada
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact families, corporate organizations, religious centers and schools by calling them up and informing them of Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC and the services we offer
- List Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC on local directories
- Advertise our ice skating rink and family recreational center in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting an ice skating rink, then you should be ready to go all out to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard facility, acquire ice skating rinks and equipment, pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them. The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our ice skating rink and family fun center in the United States;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $10,000.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing facility for the ice skating rink and family fun center – $250,000.
- Cost for facility remodeling and equipping the facility – $200,000.
- Other startup expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $15,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, video games, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $10,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $15,000
We would need an estimate of $550,000 to successfully launch a small but standard ice skating rink in Carson City – Nevada.
Generating Startup Capital for Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is a private registered family business that will be owned and managed by Eddy Jason – King and his immediate family members. They are the financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $400,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Ice Skating Rink Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of winning customers over to pick up membership in our ice skating rink is to equip our facility with state of the entertainment equipment and make our services affordable.
Crystal Planet® Ice Skating Rink & Fun Parks, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring a big facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of ice skating rinks, family entertainment equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and suppliers: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key stakeholders in the industry: In Progress
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- A Sample Music Venue Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020