Are you about starting a paint manufacturing company? If YES, here’s a complete sample paint manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a paint manufacturing business. We have analyzed and drafted a sample paint manufacturing marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for paint manufacturing businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Business ideas are all around us but one of the challenges that aspiring entrepreneurs are always confronted with is how to know a business that can become profitable and successful.
The rule of thumb in choosing a business to launch is to look out for a business whose products or services are needed in our everyday life; a business whose products can be purchased by the rich as well as the poor, and a business that is less competitive in your location.
Starting a paint manufacturing company can come in handy if you have the business exposure and financial requirements.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services etc.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, but it is entirely another thing for the business plan to translate to money, which is why it is important to assemble a team of experts to work with if you want to be successful with your paint manufacturing company.
Below is a sample paint manufacturing business plan template that will help you successfully launch your own business.
A Sample Paint Manufacturing Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Players in the paint manufacturing industry manufacture various paints, timber finishes and other surface coating products to decorate and protect surfaces against wear, weather and corrosion. Products such as paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties, paint thinners and removers are major products manufactured in the industry.
This industry does not manufacture artists’ paint. If you are conversant with happenings in the Paint manufacturing industry, you will agree that the industry has benefited from economic recovery and subsequently experienced moderate revenue growth over the past five years.
In addition to shifts in demand, the industry has endured volatile raw material costs and strict government regulation regarding the chemical composition of paint.
IBISWorld expects revenue to rise in 2017. As the economy continues to expand and consumer spending increase, downstream consumers are expected to increase production and purchase more industry paint products over the five years to 2022.
The Paint Manufacturing industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics have it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 2,743 registered and licensed paint manufacturing companies scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 39,074 people and the industry rakes in a whopping sum of $28 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy 1.3 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. It is important to state that Masco, PPG Industries and Sherwin-Williams have the lion share of the available market in this industry.
Research carried out by IBISWorld clearly states that the paint manufacturing industry has a medium level of industry concentration, reflecting its fragmented nature and the existence of a large number of small independent paint formulators, though many of these are gradually disappearing as consolidation continues.
Of the 2,541 industry companies in operation in 2017, the majority are small enterprises: 69.3 percent of industry establishments employ fewer than 20 workers, according to a 2015 data from the US Census Bureau. In 2017, the top four industry players will combine to account for 42.2 percent of total industry revenue.
Concentration has increased since 2012, when the four largest companies generated just 30.3 percent of total industry revenue.
Over and above, the paint manufacturing industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale or you can choose to start on a large scale servicing a wide range of clientele not only in the United States’ market space, but exporting to other countries of the world.
2. Executive Summary
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is a registered paint manufacturing company that will be located in Southern New Jersey – New Jersey; in an ideal location, highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing business we want to establish. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of standard paint manufacturing company that we intend launching.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will be involved in manufacturing paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties and paint thinners and removers. We are set to services a wide range of clientele in and around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey.
We are aware that there are several paint manufacturing companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our factory.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they are. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Julius Badger and his immediate family members. Julius Badger has a Degree: B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Auburn University and MBA from Duke University, with over 15 years’ experience in the paint manufacturing industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
- Our Product Offering
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is in the paint manufacturing industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to give our clients and potential clients options. We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goal, aim and ambition of starting the business. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Manufacturing architectural coatings
- Manufacturing enamel paints and latex paints
- Manufacturing epoxy coatings made from purchased resins
- Manufacturing industrial product finishes and coatings
- Manufacturing paint thinner and reducer preparations, paintbrush cleaners and paint and varnish removers
- Manufacturing polyurethane coatings
- Manufacturing powder coatings
- Manufacturing varnishes, lacquers, shellac and stains
- Manufacturing water repellents coatings for wood, concrete and masonry
- Manufacturing wood fillers, primers and putty
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the paint manufacturing industry in the whole of New Jersey.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class paint manufacturing business whose products will not only be retailed in the United States of America, but also be exported to other countries of the world.
Our Business Structure
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. do not intend to start a paint manufacturing business like the usual business; our intention of starting a paint manufacturing company is to build a standard business whose products will be exported to other countries of the world.
We will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business. We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Paint Machine Operator
- Customer Services Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Answerable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Accountable for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members.
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees.
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the paint manufacturing plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties and paint thinners and removers et al that are to be produced
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plants and easy flow of finished products to wholesale distributors
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the factory meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers of raw materials.
- Controls paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties and paint thinners and removers et al distribution and supply inventory.
- Supervises the workforce in the factory.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Paint Machine Operators
- Responsible for operating machines used in the manufacturing and packaging of architectural coatings, enamel paints and latex paints, epoxy coatings made from purchased resins, industrial product finishes and coatings, paint thinner and reducer preparations, paintbrush cleaners and paint and varnish removers, polyurethane coatings.
- Responsible for operating machines used in the manufacturing and packaging of powder coatings, varnishes, lacquers, shellac and stains, water repellant coatings for wood, concrete and masonry, and wood fillers, primers and putty.
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the plant manager or supervisor.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading paint manufacturing companies in the whole of Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organization – structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several paint manufacturing companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in manufacturing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Julius Badger® Paints, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the high quality of our products, the power of our team and the state of the art paint manufacturing plant that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced staff members that can go all the way to produce top products.
We are well positioned in the heart of Southern New Jersey and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our paint manufacturing company for business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new paint manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars paint manufacturing companies in the United States and most especially from China when it comes to manufacturing paints and related products at a rock bottom prices.
So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our paint manufacturing company the way we would want to do.
The fact that we are going to be operating our paint manufacturing company in New Jersey provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products to a large number of individuals and organizations. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our paint manufacturing plant.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new paint manufacturing company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the trends in the Paint Manufacturing industry, you will agree that the industry has benefited from improved industrial production and construction activity over the last half a decade. Revenue from generic paints and related products has been falling due to product standardization, with increasing competition from low-cost, low-priced imports produced in China and elsewhere.
Economic recovery and increasing manufacturing activity have helped boost paint sales. Operators have altered their current business procedures to correspond with new laws and profit margins are projected to remain tight due to volatile raw material costs.
On the other hand, the paints and similar products segment has been growing steadily, and its sales are becoming more significant to the overall performance of the industry.
The paint manufacturing landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the smaller enterprise to a more organized manufacturing factory. This trend has benefited them in such a way that they can comfortably sell their paints and related products nationally and also export them to other countries of the world.
8. Our Target Market
Perhaps it will be safe to submit that the paint manufacturing industry has the widest range of customers; paints and related products are used in every facility and machines. In view of that, we have positioned our paint manufacturing company to service construction and other manufacturing companies all around New Jersey and every other location where we intend distributing our products.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to manufacture a wide range of paints and related products for the following clients;
- Home remodeling companies
- Construction companies
- Building materials dealers
- Carpenters and furniture manufacturing companies
- Roofing construction manufacturing companies
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the paint manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading paint manufacturing companies.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is launching a standard paint manufacturing company that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Southern New Jersey – New Jersey. Our paint manufacturing company is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing company that we want to run.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we manufacture a wide range of paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties and paint thinners and removers et al. to meet international standards.
One of our business goals is to make Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. a one stop paint manufacturing company for both cottage companies and large corporations. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is in business to manufacture and retail a wide range of paints to clients in the United States of America and other countries of the world.
We are in the paint manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Architectural coatings, enamel paints and latex paints, epoxy coatings made from purchased resins, industrial product finishes and coatings, paint thinner and reducer preparations, paintbrush cleaners and paint and varnish removers, polyurethane coatings
- Powder coatings, varnishes, lacquers, shellac and stains, water repellant coatings for wood, concrete and masonry, and wood fillers, primers and putty.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to paint manufacturing business, if your plant is well located and you have good business network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Southern New Jersey and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Southern New Jersey to other states in the United States of America.
We have been able to critically examine the paint manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in the United States of America. Below is the sales projection for Julius Badger® Paints, Inc.;
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing or retailing same products as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Julius Badger® Paints, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in New Jersey.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the paint manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in New Jersey and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our paint manufacturing company in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our paint manufacturing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to home remodeling companies, construction companies, furniture manufacturing companies, roofing contractor companies, machines and equipment manufacturing companies and key stake holders in and around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of paints and related products
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our plant
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries with the aim of networking and marketing our products.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our paint manufacturing company is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our paint manufacturing company.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening our retail outlets in various locations all around Southern New Jersey and key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in New Jersey before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Julius Badger® Paints, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers.
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our paint manufacturing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wears our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to paint manufacturing companies, it is normal for clients to go to places where they can get paints, varnishes, lacquers and stains, as well as fillers, putties and paint thinners and removers et al at cheaper price which is why big player in the paint manufacturing industry will always attract loads of clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with leading paint manufacturing companies in the United States, but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the products that we manufacture are competitive with what is obtainable amongst paint manufacturers within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for the purchase of our products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Here are the key areas we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard warehouse and showroom – $250,000
- The total cost for remodeling the warehouse – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The total cost for paint making machines and startup inventory – $250,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a Website: $600
- The total cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of five hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($550,000) to successfully set up our paint manufacturing company in Southern New Jersey – New Jersey.
Generating Startup Capital for Julius Badger® Paints, Inc.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Julius Badger and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $350,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to manufacture and retail paints, varnishes, lacquers, stains, fillers, putties, paint thinners and removers et al a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Julius Badger® Paints, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing and remodeling the facility (warehouse and factory): In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed paint making machines, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers and wholesale distributors of paints and related products: In Progress