Are you about starting a lubricant oil business? If YES, here is a complete sample lubricant oil production business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a lubricant oil production business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample lubricant oil business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for lubricant oil businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Lubricant Oil Production Business?
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Lubricant Oil Production Business?
If you are looking towards starting a business that can generate steady income all year round, then one the businesses you can start is lubricant oil manufacturing company. Lubricant oil are used in all mechanical components or machines.
It is important to state that the lubricant oil manufacturing industry is a very delicate industry hence proper training is required if you want to start a manufacturing business in the industry. You would need chemical handling permits and other relevant permits before you can be allowed to go into the production of lubricant oil.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services, among others.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, but another thing for the business plan to translate to profits, that is why it is important to assemble a team of experts to work with if you want to be successful with your lubricant oil manufacturing company.
Below is a sample lubricant oil manufacturing company business plan template that will help you successfully launch your own business.
A Sample Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Players in the lubricant oil manufacturing industry manufacture petroleum products (except for asphalt-paving, roofing and saturated materials), such as blended motor oils, brake fluids, lubricating grease and other oil-based additives. Major buyers of products from this industry include downstream automobile manufacturers, wholesalers and automotive retail chains.
If you are conversant with happenings in the industry, you will notice that following the recession, oil prices increased; however, constrained export of crude oil in the united states limited producers’ ability to seek the highest available price for their output.
Lubricant production slowed during the five-year period to 2018, and industry operators took on the financial burden. For most of the five-year period, revenue fell as lubricant production increased to account for falling oil prices.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 398 registered and licensed lubricant oil manufacturing companies scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 14,205 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $22 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy -3.0 percent annual growth within 2013 and 2018. BP PLC, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell and Valvoline are companies that own a lion share of the market.
Research carried out by IBISWorld clearly showed that the Lubricant Oil Manufacturing industry consists of a relatively modest number of operators, with major oil companies representing the largest players. IBISWorld estimates the top four industry players (ExxonMobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell, Valvoline and BP PLC) to account for 59.5 percent of revenue in 2018, suggesting a medium level of market share concentration.
In addition, these operators play a further role within the industry, supplying lubricant oil base stock to other specialist lubricant producers. Since major players have been better equipped to absorb fluctuations in oil prices, their market share has remained relatively stable over the past five years. This has also benefited large operators with their own refinery capacity more than the average industry operator.
Over and above, the lubricant oil manufacturing industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale or on a large scale servicing a wide range of clientele not only in the United States’ market space, but exporting to other countries of the world.
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Executive Summary
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is a registered lubricant oil manufacturing company that will be located in Las Cruces – New Mexico. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 30 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the kind of standard lubricant oil manufacturing company that we intend launching.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will be involved in manufacturing petroleum-based lubricant and grease products such as blended motor oils, brake fluids and lubricating grease. We are set to service a wide range of clientele in and around Las Cruces – New Mexico and throughout the United States of America.
We are aware that there are several lubricant oil manufacturing companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to compete in the market.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers (wholesale distributors) no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Marcos Noble and his immediate family members. Marcos Noble has a Degree: B.S. in Petrochemical Engineering from Auburn University; MBA from Duke University, with over 15 years’ experience in the lubricant oil manufacturing industry.
- Our Product Offering
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to give our clients and potential clients options. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Manufacturing lubricating oil and grease
- Manufacturing brake fluids
- Manufacturing petroleum jelly
- Manufacturing petroleum waxes
- Re-refining used petroleum lubricating oils
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the lubricant oil manufacturing industry not just in Las Cruces – New Mexico but in the whole of the United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class lubricant oil manufacturing company whose products will not only be retailed in the United States of America, but also be exported to other countries of the world.
- Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a lubricant oil manufacturing company is to build a standard business whose products will be exported to other countries of the world. We will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Quality Control Officer
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Machine Operator
- Customer Services Executive/Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, appraising job results and developing incentives
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the lubricant oil manufacturing plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of blended motor oils, brake fluids, grease and other oil-based additives that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials (crude oil) to the plants and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the factory meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers (vendors) of raw materials (crude oil and packaging materials)
- Supervises the workforce in the factory.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all the lubricant oil that we manufacture meets the required quality before they are released in the market
- Makes certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the plant manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for operating machines used in the manufacturing and packaging of blended motor oils, brake fluids, grease and other oil-based additives
- Assists in loading and unloading of lubricant oil and raw materials
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the plant manager or supervisor.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting report
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. intends to become one of the leading lubricant oil manufacturing companies in the whole of Las Cruces – New Mexico and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several lubricant oil manufacturing companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in manufacturing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the high quality of our products, the power of our team and the state of the art manufacturing plant that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced staff members that can produce durable products. We are positioned in the heart of Las Cruces – New Mexico and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our lubricant oil manufacturing company for business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new lubricant oil manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar lubricant oil manufacturing companies in the United States and China when it comes to manufacturing at a rock bottom prices. So also, we may not have enough cash to promote our lubricant oil manufacturing company the way we would want to do.
Emerging economies such as China, india and Russia, will strongly increase demand for lubricant oil hence opening unlimited opportunities for export for us. The fact that we are going to be operating in Las Cruces – New Mexico provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products to a large number of individuals and organizations.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our lubricant oil manufacturing plant; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new lubricant oil manufacturing company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the trends in the industry, you will agree that the industry has benefited from improved industrial production activity over the last half a decade. Revenue from generic lubricant oil and related products has been falling due to product standardization, with increasing competition from low-cost, low-priced imports produced in China and elsewhere.
Economic recovery and increasing manufacturing activity have helped boost lubricant oil sales. Operators have altered their current business procedures to correspond with new laws and profit margins are projected to remain tight due to volatile raw material costs.
On the other hand, the lubricant oil and similar products segment has been growing steadily, and its sales are becoming more significant to the overall performance of the industry. Precision-turned products are high in demand in the automotive production industry, as well as for machine manufacturing and other applications.
In the coming years, the industry is expected to benefit from persistent demand for lubricant oil by downstream markets and from rising world crude oil prices. Oil prices are expected to rise and stabilize over the year, further supporting industry revenue growth. External factors such as average age of vehicle fleet and trade-weighted index will definitely impact industry performance.
- Our Target Market
Perhaps it will be safe to submit that the lubricant oil manufacturing industry has the widest range of customers as lubricant oil and related products are used in various industries. In view of that, we have positioned our lubricant oil manufacturing company to service wide range of clientele in and all around Las Cruces – New Mexico and every other location where we intend distributing our products.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to manufacture a wide range of lubricant oil and related products for the following clients;
- Automobile manufacturing companies
- Machines manufacturing companies
- Any company that make use of machines or power generating plants
- Automobile owners
- Motorbike and bicycle owners
- Power generator owners
- Auto servicing garages
A close study of the lubricant oil manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading lubricant oil manufacturing companies in Las Cruces – New Mexico and throughout the United States.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is launching a standard lubricant oil manufacturing company that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Las Cruces – New Mexico. Our lubricant oil manufacturing company is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing company that we want to run. We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 30 cars/trucks per time.
Part of our competitive advantages are our ability to alter goods and services produced in favor of market conditions, guaranteed supply of key inputs, involvement of all stakeholders, ability to expand and curtail operations rapidly in line with market demand, concentration on core business and of course our optimum capacity utilization.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we manufacture a wide range of lubricant oil to meet international best standards. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is in business to manufacture and retail a wide range of lubricant oil and other petroleum products to clients in the United States of America. Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Manufacturing lubricating oils and greases
- Manufacturing brake fluids
- Manufacturing petroleum jelly
- Manufacturing petroleum waxes
- Re-refining used petroleum lubricating oils
One thing is certain when it comes to lubricant oil manufacturing business, if your plant is well located and you have good business network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Las Cruces – New Mexico to other states in the United States of America.
We have been able to examine the lubricant oil manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in the United States of America.
Below are the sales projection for Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to lubricant oil manufacturing startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing or retailing same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for stakeholders in and around Las Cruces – New Mexico. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the lubricant oil manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Las Cruces – New Mexico and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our lubricant oil manufacturing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to key stake holders in and around Las Cruces – New Mexico
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of lubricant oil and related petroleum products
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our plant
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Las Cruces – New Mexico
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries with the aim of networking and marketing our products.
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our lubricant oil manufacturing company is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening our retail outlets in various locations all around Las Cruces – New Mexico and key cities in the United States, which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be accepted in Las Cruces before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Las Cruces – New Mexico
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our lubricant oil manufacturing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the lubricant oil manufacturing industry which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of containers used in packaging the lubricant oil and other petroleum based products.
Our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average prices of various lubricant oil manufacturing brands in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for the purchase of our products without any stress on their part.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and highly competitive lubricant oil manufacturing company in Las Cruces – New Mexico and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard warehouse and showroom – $150,000
- The total cost for remodeling the warehouse – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of machines and start-up inventory – $200,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a Website: $600
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) to successfully set up our lubricant oil manufacturing company in Las Cruces – New Mexico.
Generating Startup Capital for Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Marcos Noble and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Lubricant Oil Production Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to manufacture and retail a wide range of lubricant oil and other petroleum based products a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Marcos Noble® Lubricant Oil, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility (warehouse and factory): In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers and wholesale distributors of lubricant oil and related petroleum products: In Progress