A lot of things make a business successful and interestingly, one of them is the mission statement of the business. The business statement of a business is part of what is needed to keep a business focused. As a matter of fact, a mission statement is a statement of purpose that clearly defines what you plan to achieve and perhaps the destination you want to reach.
So, if you are planning to start a food truck business, you would need an inspiring mission statement. Note that it is one thing to get a mission statement for your food truck business, but another thing to get an inspiring mission statement that will resonate with your business philosophy, values, and ideals.
How to Write a Mission Statement for a Food Truck Business
To write an inspiring mission statement for a food truck business, you need to follow these steps;
Table of Content
Step One: Search Through the Internet to Get an Idea
The first step you are expected to take if you want to write an inspiring mission statement for your food truck business is to browse through the internet and gather all the mission statements of food truck companies that you come across.
Just make sure you get as many mission statements as you can and store them in a word document or another appropriate location. You may decide to arrange them in a way that will be easy for you to compare them at a glance.
Step Two: Prune the Mission Statement to a Reasonable Number
The next step is to prune all the mission statements you have gathered to a reasonable number. When we talk about a reasonable number, it could be three, ten, or twenty. The whole idea is for you to have samples that you can work with; samples that can give you an idea of what will be best for you.
Step Three: Write Your Mission Statement
After you have looked through different food truck companies’ mission statements, it will be easy for you to get the needed inspiration that will help you come up with an inspiring mission statement. Once you are convinced that you have gotten an idea, then you should go ahead and write it! Just make sure you write down all the ideas that come to your mind. It could be just one, two, or three. That’s fine.
Step: Four: Call a Third Party to Help Your Choose
If you have been able to come up with two or more mission statements for your food truck business, the only way to get the best out of the lot is to ask for the opinion of the people around you.
They could be your family members, friends, business associates, mentor, or business coaches. The truth is that, when you have more people tilting toward one of the mission statements you have written, it is an indication that the mission statement is the best.
20 Examples of Food Truck Mission Statements
In case you have been struggling to come up with an inspiring mission statement for your food truck business or similar business, you need not worry because here are 20 inspiring mission statements for a food truck business;
- Our mission in establishing Perry Douglas® Food Truck, Inc. is to create a business that will serve healthy food on the go. We want to be at the beck and call of all those who enjoy eating from food trucks.
- Big Bite™ Food Truck, LLC has a singular mission and it is to redefine how the food truck business should be run and managed not just in Fort Lauderdale, Florida but all across Florida and the whole of the United States of America.
- Our mission statement as a food truck company is to make sure we build a successful and service-oriented business that will instill discipline, a culture of dedicated workforce, and a management team that will be happy in selling and serving foods from all our food trucks.
- Our mission for establishing Mercy Jayden® Food Truck. Inc. is to come up with a business concept in the food truck industry that will strictly source and serve only organic foods. We want to be that food truck company that is health conscious and cares about the type of food that our customers eat.
- Right Chickens® Food Truck, Inc. is a food truck business that is on a mission to take food to all the nooks and crannies of the United States of America. We want to be known as a food truck company that treats chicken right!
- Our mission for establishing Food Delight© Food Truck, Inc. is to start a business that will take food, snacks, and drinks to our customers where ever they may be located through our well-equipped food trucks.
- Our mission for starting Sonia Jones™ Food Truck, Inc. is to establish a food truck company that will meet and surpass the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the counties, cities, and states where our trucks will cover and to sell our franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
- Jolly America® Food Truck has a mission to establish a standard and world-class food truck business that will sell franchises all across the United States of America and other countries of the world. We want to become a household name when it comes to the food truck business.
- Our mission in establishing Maggie Greene® Food Truck, Inc. is to be at the forefront of our industry and to make sure we build a successful food truck company that will operate in the United States of America and Canada; a company that will boast of having some of the best staff that are dedicated to serving people.
- Our mission starting Cynthia Morgan® Food Truck is to sell and serve food, snacks, and drinks that will be irresistible to a wide range of customers that cut across different strata in our city and in every location where our food trucks will pass through.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world-class food truck business that will make available assorted food and drinks in well-equipped food trucks that are specifically designed to meet the health standard of the United States of America.
- Our mission for starting Betty Silos® Food Truck, LLC is to ensure that we build a food truck company that will operate in the whole of the United States of America and Canada; a company that will boast of having some of the best and most reliable food trucks and menus in the United States of America.
- Stacy Robinson® Food Truck, Inc. is an American food truck business that wants to go green and serve only organic foods and drinks. We want to be known as eating-healthy advocates. It will be replicated in all our ideals as a business.
- At King Chef® Food Truck, Inc we have a mission to build a business that will become the preferred food truck company in Los Angeles, California by building solid, long-lasting relationships with all our customers and suppliers. As a food truck business, we are going to provide nothing but top-notch customer service at all times.
- Our mission as a food truck company is to make sure we set a standard for the food truck industry when it comes to building a food truck business that will compete for a place in the list of Fortune 500 Companies, whilst maintaining our customer-centric proposition, core values, business philosophy, and integrity.
- Our mission is to establish a food truck franchise that will make available a wide variety of culturally inspired delicacies and soft drinks at affordable prices to the residents of New York City, New York, and other cities in the United States of America and Canada where we intend selling our food truck franchise and having an active presence.
- Our mission statement as a food truck company is to reinforce the food truck culture in the United States of America and to build a business that will benefit the customers, the staff members, and the owner of the food truck business. We want to be known as a food truck company that empowers!
- Peter Cyril® Food Truck, Inc. is established with the mission to make it easier for people who can’t access standard restaurants to easily get the type of food and drink they want – We want to be known as the company that can go the full nine yards to make sure we serve our customers.
- Our mission for establishing Regis Serve® Food Truck Company, LLC is simple and straightforward – to start a food truck company that will be profitable, contribute to society and leave a long-lasting legacy in the food truck industry not just in the United States of America but on a global scale.
- Our mission is to establish a food truck business that will create a standard of excellence in the food truck industry in the United States of America. We want to grow our food truck business to be listed among the top 3 food truck companies in the United State of America.
There you have it, 20 inspiring mission statements for a food truck business. But please note that all you need to do if you are confused about the one to choose is to look for the one that resonates with the reason why you want to start your food truck business and then work on it to fit into your business philosophy, values, and business ideals.