Do you want to start a vegan food truck and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample vegan food truck business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Simply put, a food truck is a large truck or means of transportation that is equipped to cook and to sell food and also to sell ice cream and snacks. It is now becoming popular to find people engage in new niche ideas in the food truck industry and vegan food is part of these new niche ideas.
The vegan food truck business concept is gaining more grounds in the united states. Vegan food trucks are known to sell purely vegan food to vegetarians and others who are interested in eating healthy. So, if you have decided to start a vegan truck business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and also market survey.
A Sample Vegan Food Truck Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
1. Industry Overview
Vegan food trucks are food trucks that are into the sale of purely vegan meals and baked food for immediate consumption. Typical products include bread, cakes, pastries, pies and bagels, as well as complementary products, such as sandwiches, soups and salads.
These baked foods are made without eggs, dairy butter or dairy milk. Vegan food trucks substitute each of these standard ingredients with plant-based ingredienta, such as banana or flaxseed for eggs, non-trans fat margarine or oils for butters and plant milks for milk.
Vegan food truck business is part of the food truck business and businesses in this industry are designed to service areas where it might be difficult to quickly construct the convention restaurant; areas such as carnival sites, construction sites, sporting event centers, camp grounds, beaches et al.
Food truck also take advantage of places like campuses, office complexes, military bases, mechanical village, industrial parks, farmer’s markets, cinemas, and religious centers to sell their foods, snacks and drinks. They know that they are likely going to get enough customers that will patronize their services.
The annual food truck revenue in the United States is about $1,200,000,000 and the Industry revenue increased by 12.4 percent over the past five years. The total number of food trucks in the U.S. is put at 4,130. Food truck Industry revenue increased over the past five years at the rate of 12.4 percent.
The average revenue generated per food truck in the United States is about $290,556 and the average spending per order at a food truck is $12.40. The average amount required to own a food truck is about $85,000.
In the United States, Canada, Australia and even Europe, the percentage of sales generated by food trucks based on market segments are; Street locations or street corners 55 percent, construction work sites and industrial sites 15 percent, shopping malls 12 percent and other locations, venues and event centers 18 percent.
Food trucks have been around for years, they are popular when it comes to serving construction sites, camp grounds, factories, and other blue-collar work locations. The industry is meeting a need in the society; people who don’t have the time to search for restaurants or travel a distance to eat in a restaurant find it time saving and cheaper to patronize food trucks.
Food trucks are not only patronized for their affordability but also because it saves time and it brings back memories; the business has been around as far back as 1800s. Recently, there has been appreciable increase in the number of food trucks in the United States. This increase can be attributed to creativity, the change in lifestyle of the average American and of course post-recession and economic factors.
As a matter of fact, the popularity of food trucks led to the formation of associations that protect and support the interest of the industry. Association such as The Philadelphia Mobile Food Association and Off the Grid Food Organization et al.
Conventional restaurant owners are venturing into food truck business because it is easier for them to attract sales when they are mobile as against being positioned in one location. For example, a food truck can visit more than two event venues in a day to sell their foods and drinks.
Over and above, vegan food truck business is indeed a profitable line of business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several vegan food trucks in key cities all around the United States of America.
2. Executive Summary
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is a licensed food truck business that will be based in San Francisco – California, USA. It will cover a wide range of clients via the mobile vegan food truck – Business model. We are a unique vegan food truck brand because we do not just sale of purely vegetarian meals, but we will also sell our franchise and also offer training and consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC was founded by the awarding winning food nutritionist and business mogul – Mr. Jeff Lorenzo who has B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). He has a robust experience in the food and drinks line of business having worked both in the public sector and the private sector prior to starting Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC.
Because of our corporate business goal of becoming one of the leading vegan food truck companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have set plans in place to acquire the best of mobile food trucks and accessories.
Our mobile food trucks will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a top – rated vegan food truck should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, processes and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in the state of California.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is set to redefine how vegan food truck business should be run, not just in San Francisco – California, but also in the whole of the United States of America.
Which is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of our staff at regular intervals and also liaising with stake holder in the industry to contribute our quotas in the way food truck accessories and utensils should be designed to meet the ever – changing demand of the industry.
It is a known fact that the demand for barbecued food is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where our mobile vegan food trucks will transverse. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
At Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC, our strongest selling point is the unique taste of the purely vegan foods that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase – we take delight in welcoming repeat customers.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
3. Our Products and Services
At Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is in the food truck line of business to make profits and we will ensure that we go all the way to make available a wide variety of purely vegan foods and snacks to our clients. We are well prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business goals, aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling purely vegetarian meals and purchases may be consumed on-site or taken away
- Baked food that is flour-based such as bread, cakes, pastries, pies and bagels, as well as complementary products, such as sandwiches, soups and salads
- Coffee and other drinks.
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- To be amongst the top 5 leading vegan food truck companies in the United States of America before our 10th year anniversary.
- Our mission is to build a mobile vegan food truck business that will meet the needs of our customers in the regions/cities where we our trucks will cover and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plans to build a top – flight vegan food truck business in San Francisco – California, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. Below is the business structure that we will build Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Truck Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the vegan food truck business
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of barbecued foods that are to be produced and sold
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the organization
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of workers
- Ensures smooth operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs as at when due.
- Ensures that the vegan food truck meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Drives the vegan food truck to different locations
- Assist in loading and off – loading cooking and baking utensils and accessories
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for preparing and selling purely vegan meals, coffee and other drinks
- Handle customers enquiries
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to customers
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of menus and promotions
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning the vegan food truck at all times
- Responsible for washing serving wares and utensils used in the vegan food truck
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard vegan food truck business, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in San Francisco – California to look through our business concept and together we were able to examine the prospect of the business to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard vegan food truck company that can compete favorably in the industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in San Francisco – California and even in the United States of America as a whole.
Here is a of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of purely vegan meals that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art food trucks and cooking and baking utensils that has positioned us to meet demands even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; he has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed him amongst the top – flight professionals in the United States of America.
We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a vegan food truck business in a city with other vegan food trucks might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in San Francisco – California. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that, we will be able to create a positive impression.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume vegan foods on a daily basis and the number of pure vegetarians is on the increase in San Francisco and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to prepare purely vegan foods and they will readily find our government approved training center ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established vegan food truck companies and vegan restaurants in San Francisco – California. Also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business.
Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn. Usually economic downturn affects purchasing/spending powers.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In this era when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your vegan food truck business a whole lot of favor if you create an online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert is to blog constantly about vegetarian meals. You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your food truck.
A close observation of the trends in the food truck industry shows that the industry experienced steady growth over the last half a decade. During the stated period, as per capita income increased and unemployment declined, consumer confidence improved, giving rise to greater spending on sit-down meals.
Even though the average industry profit margin remains slim, profit margins at most chains have increased over the last five years, as revenue has grown and costs have been kept under control. The food truck industry run of steady growth is projected to moderate in the coming years. It is also projected that consumers will increase their spending on food truck as the economy continues to improve and unemployment rate drops.
In keeping consumers’ appetites satisfied, vegetarian food trucks have created new menu options that capitalize on the increasing awareness of the health risks associated with a high – fat diets. The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth. As a result of this, these trends are expected to continue and contribute to revenue growth going forward.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to purely vegan food, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love vegan food and those who would want to try them out. We are in business to engage in the sale of vegan food to the following groups of people;
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
A close study of the food truck industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last five years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other vegan food truck companies and restaurants in San Francisco – California.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is launching a standard vegan food truck company that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of San Francisco – California and every city where we intend deploying our vegan food trucks.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, the wide varieties of purely vegan meals that we produce, and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the BBQ food production and food truck industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of purely vegan foods and drinks to a wide range of customers.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC will generate income by selling the following products;
- Selling purely vegetarian meals, and purchases may be consumed on-site or taken away
- Baked food that is flour-based such as bread, cakes, pastries, pies and bagels, as well as complementary products, such as sandwiches, soups and salads
- Coffee and other drinks.
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to vegan food truck business, if your vegan foods are well-prepared, packaged and branded and if your vegan food truck is easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in San Francisco – California and every city where our vegan food will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the food truck industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale vegan food truck startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location where our vegan food trucks will transverse. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading vegan food truck brands in San Francisco – California and the whole of the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the vegan food truck industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in San Francisco – California.
In summary, Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of barbecued foods;
- Introduce our vegan food truck brand by sending introductory letters to residents park managers and other stakeholders in San Francisco
- Open our vegan food truck company with a party so as to capture the attention of residentss
- Engage in roadshow in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet and mobile apps to promote our Vegan food truck brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our vegan food truck company is a standard one with a wide range of barbecued foods that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC has a long – term plan of deploying our vegan food trucks in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in San Francisco – California before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our food trucks are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
The prices of our vegan meals will be what is obtainable in the market. In fact, we will try as much as we can to sell below the industry’s average so as to attract loads of customers.
We are aware that pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to vegan food truck businesses, as it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get good deals. We are aware of this trend which is why we have put structures in place that will enable us retail our products a little below industry average.
We will ensure that we reduce our overhead, and we are ready to run on low profit margin for the first six months of launching the business just for the purpose of building our clientele base. We also have plans in place to discount our products once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for products purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a standard vegan food truck business, one is expected to spend the bulk of the startup capital on is the purchase of standard and well – equipped food truck. Please note that an average food truck will cost a minimum of $10,000, but fancier models can run to twice that cost.
The truck must be insured, which can cost between $800 to $1500 every year. Aside from that, you are expected to purchase ingredients, maintain and fuel your truck and of course pay of your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our start-up capital on;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant including writing a business plan – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, fueling of the food trucks, purchase of gas, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (vegan food ingredients, flours, coffee and other drinks and packaging materials et al) – $5,000
- The cost of storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $5,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $3,750
- The cost of purchase of a well – equipped mobile food trucks – $20,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $10,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of one hundred and thirty – five thousand dollars $135,000 to successfully set up our mobile vegan food truck business in San Francisco – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is owned and financed by Mr. Jeff Lorenzo and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $85,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of purely vegan meals and baked foods, coffee and drinks, deliver quality services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper. We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills new businesses is financial leakage. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC adopted the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are a key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the products they want to see in our truck. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services.
Green Life® Vegan Food Truck, LLC. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed cooking and baking utensils: Completed
- Creating Official website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of mobile food trucks: Completed
- How Much It Cost to Form an LLC in Idaho - October 27, 2020
- How to Transfer Money from Business Account to Personal Account - October 26, 2020
- How to Transfer Private Personal Vehicle to an LLC - October 26, 2020