Are you about starting a BBQ food truck? If YES, here is a complete sample BBQ food truck business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
If you live in the United States of America, Canada, Australia and in Europe, you would have come by food trucks. As a matter of fact, U.S. and Canadian cities including Toronto, Montreal, Hamilton, Vancouver, Washington, D.C., New York, Austin, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Calgary, Portland and Tampa are key places where the food truck business thrives the most.
Simply put, a food truck is a large truck that is equipped to cook and sell food, ice cream and snacks. It is common to see food trucks engage in the sale of French fries, sandwiches, hamburgers etc.
The BBQ food truck business concept is gaining more grounds in the united states in recent years. BBQ food trucks are known to sell beef, chicken, turkey, bacon, pork, fish, corn et al. Little wonder food trucks, and other portable food kiosks and carts, are on the front line of the street food industry and they serve an estimated 2.5 billion people daily.
A Sample BBQ Food Truck Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
1. Industry Overview
BBQ food truck business is part of the food truck business and businesses in this industry are designed to service areas where it might be difficult to quickly construct the conventional restaurant such as carnival sites, construction sites, sporting event centers, camp grounds, beaches et al.
Food trucks also take advantage of places like campuses, office complexes, military bases, mechanical village, industrial parks, farmer’s markets, cinemas, and religious centers to sell their foods, snacks and drinks.
Barbecued food/meat is consumed in all parts of the world and those that are in the business of making barbecue are known to generate sales year in year out if the business is well – managed. As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the consumption of barbecued foods.
For the last seven years; from 2008 to 2015, the truck food industry has experienced consistent growth. Despite the fact that the food truck business may not be the new in the food service and restaurant industry, but it is still growing in leaps and in bounds and there is still more room for growth within the industry.
Despite the introduction of some unfavorable laws and regulations by many cities across the United States and Canada, the food truck business is still flourishing. The annual food truck revenue in the United States is about $1,200,000,000 and the Industry revenue increased by 12.4% over the past five years.
The total number of food trucks in U.S. is put at 4,130. The average revenue generated per food truck in the United States is about $290,556 and the average spending per order at a food truck is $12.40. The average amount required to own a food truck is about $85,000.
In the United States, Canada, Australia and even Europe, the percentage of sales generated by food trucks based on market segments are; Street locations or street corners accounts for 55%, construction work sites and industrial sites accounts for 15%, shopping malls accounts for 12% and other locations, venues and event centers accounts for 18%.
Food trucks have been around for years, they are popular when it comes to serving construction sites, camp grounds, factories, and other blue-collar work locations. The industry is meeting a need in the society; people who don’t have the time to search for restaurants or travel a distance to eat in a restaurant find it time saving and cheaper to patronize food trucks.
Food trucks are not only patronized for their affordability but also because it saves time and it brings back memories; the business has been around as far back as 1800s.
In the early days of the food truck business, it is common to see food trucks serve foods like dried beans, greasy cloth-wrapped bacon, cornmeal, salt pork, beef, smoked fish, and other food that are easy to preserve. They also serve coffee and tea.
Recently, there has been appreciable increase in the number of food truck business owners in the United States. This increase can be attributed to creativity, the change in lifestyle of the average American and of course post – recession and economic factors.
As a matter of fact, the popularity of food trucks lead to the formation of associations that protect and support the interest of the industry. Associations such as The Philadelphia Mobile Food Association and Off the Grid Food Organization et al.
Conventional restaurant owners are venturing into the food truck business because it is easier for them to attract sales when they are mobile as against being positioned in one location. For example, a food truck can visit more than two event venues in a day to sell their foods and drinks.
If you are contemplating starting your own BBQ food truck business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your own BBQ food truck business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
The BBQ food truck business is indeed a profitable line of business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several BBQ food trucks in key cities all around the United States of America.
2. Executive Summary
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is a licensed food truck business that will be based in Atlanta – Georgia, USA. We are a unique BBQ food truck brand simply because we do not just sell assorted barbecued food, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise and also offer training and consultancy services in line with our line of business.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is founded by an awarding winning food nutritionist and business mogul – Mr. Kingston Jones who has a B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). He has a robust experience in the food and drinks line of business having worked both in the public and private sector prior to starting Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC.
Because of our corporate business goal of becoming one of the leading BBQ food truck companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have set plans in place to acquire the best mobile food trucks, barbecued utensils and accessories.
Our mobile food trucks will be customized to fit into the kind of idea we have of how a top – rated BBQ food truck should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in the state of Georgia.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is set to redefine how BBQ food truck business should be run, not just in Atlanta – Georgia, but also in the whole of the United States of America. This is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of all our staff.
It is a known fact that the demand for barbecued food is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available markets around the cities where our mobile BBQ food trucks will transverse. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
At Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC, our strongest selling point is the unique taste of the different types of barbecued foods that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
3. Our Products and Services
At Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC we deal in assorted barbecued foods, we are an establishment that primarily prepare, serve/sell barbecued foods, as well as drinks and water. As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run consultancy service and trainings.
Our intention of starting Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling barbecued beef, fish, bacon, pork, chicken, turkey or corn et al, coffee and other drinks.
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- To be amongst the top 5 leading BBQ food truck companies in the United States of America before our 10th year anniversary.
- Our mission is to build a mobile BBQ food truck business that will meet the needs of all our customers in the regions where we our trucks will cover and to sell franchise all across the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plan to build a top – flight BBQ food truck business in Atlanta – Georgia, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending on how fast we meet our set target.
The picture of the kind of BBQ food truck business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the food truck industry as long as they are willing to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build for Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Truck Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the BBQ food truck business
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of barbecued foods that are to be produced and sold
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the organization
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of workers
- Ensures smooth operation of equipment by calling for repairs as at when due.
- Ensures that the BBQ food truck meets the expected safety and health standard at all times
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Drives the BBQ food truck
- Assists in loading and off – loading BBQ utensils and accessories, supplies and serving wares et al
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive and manager
- Responsible for preparing and selling barbecued beef, fish, bacon, pork, chicken, turkey or corn et al, coffee and other drinks
- Handles customers inquiries
- Assesses customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Serves customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of menus and promotions
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning the BBQ food truck at all times
- Responsible for washing serving wares and utensils used in the BBQ food truck
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard BBQ food truck business, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Atlanta – Georgia to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard BBQ food truck company that can compete favorably in the BBQ food production and food truck industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Atlanta – Georgia and even in the United States of America as a whole. Here is a of what we got from the SWOT Analysis conducted for Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of barbecued foods and drinks (barbecued beef, fish, bacon, pork, chicken, turkey or corn et al, coffee and other drinks) that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art BBQ food trucks and utensils and accessories that has positioned us to meet customer demands even if the demand tripled over night or if we have an emergency need.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; he has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience which has placed him amongst the top – flight professionals in the United States of America. We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a BBQ food truck business in a city with other BBQ food trucks and of course BBQ restaurants and joints might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Atlanta – Georgia.
In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that, we will be able to create a positive impression and build on already gathered momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume barbequed foods on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to prepare barbecued foods and they will readily find our government approved training center ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established BQ food truck companies and restaurants in Atlanta – Georgia and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar businesses within the location of our business.
Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and economic downturn.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Stores industry has regenerated over the last five years by rising growth in per capita disposable income, which has revived discretionary purchase. In the coming years, these trends are set to continue, keeping demand for industry products and services soaring higher.
In recent time, BBQ restaurants have begun to incorporate a larger variety of barbecue choices and alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks as part of their product offerings. The concept brings the taste of fancy BBQ food to a dressed-down setting.
So also, it is now common to find BBQ restaurant owners and chefs take the opposite approach and use wine bars as an opportunity for expansion. Lastly, just like any other related business, the ability to conduct thorough market survey and feasibility studies before launching this type of business will go a long way to determine the success of the business.
Little wonder it is common to find aspiring entrepreneurs or investors who want to start a BBQ food truck hiring the services of business consultants to help them conduct thorough market survey and feasibility studies before launching their business.
One thing is certain, if your BBQ restaurant and store is well positioned in an environment with the right demographic composition, then you won’t struggle much to breakeven.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to barbecued food, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. Our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but to all those who love barbecued food and those who would want to try them out.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to sell barbecued food to the following groups of people;
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target location
A close study of the food truck industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last five years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other BBQ food truck companies in Atlanta – Georgia and throughout the United States. Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is launching a standard BBQ food truck company that will become the preferred choice for residents of Atlanta – Georgia and every city where we intend deploying our BBQ food trucks.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow a business from scratch to profitability. So also, the wide varieties of barbecued food that we produce, and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the food truck industry in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of barbecued foods and drinks to a wide range of customers.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC will generate income by selling the following products;
- Selling barbecued beef, fish, bacon, pork, chicken, turkey or corn et al, coffee and other drinks.
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to BBQ food truck business, if your barbecued foods are well – packaged and branded and if your food truck is easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and every city where our barbecued food will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the BBQ production and food truck industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
- First Fiscal Year: $100,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location where our BBQ food trucks will transverse. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorably compete with other leading BBQ food truck brands in Atlanta – Georgia and the whole of the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the BBQ food truck industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of barbecued foods;
- Introduce our BBQ food truck brand by sending introductory letters to residents, park managers and other stakeholders both in Atlanta and in other cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products and promote our BBQ food truck company
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet and mobile apps to promote our BBQ food truck brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our BBQ food truck company is a standard one, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC has a long – term plan of deploying our food trucks in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Atlanta – Georgia before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
The prices of our products will be what is obtainable in the market. In fact, we will try as much as we can to sell below the industry’s average so as to attract loads of customers.
We are aware that pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to a food truck business, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get good deals. We are aware of this trend which is why we have put structures in place that will enable us retail our products a little below the industry’s average.
We will ensure that we reduce our overhead, and we are ready to run on low profit margin for the first six months of launching the business just for the purpose of attracting clients and building our clientele base. We also have plans in place to discount our products once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options, but we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for products purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place for your back office and packing of your trucks, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. When it comes to starting a BBQ food truck business the major areas that you will look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of BBQ food trucks, latest grillers and accessories.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees and the purchase of supplies. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580
- Cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- Other start-up expenses including phone and utility deposits ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (barbecued beef, fish, bacon, pork, chicken, turkey or corn et al, coffee and other drinks and packaging materials et al) – $5,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for grillers and utensils – $8,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $3,750
- Cost of purchase of a well – equipped mobile food truck – $20,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, TVs, Sound System et al) – $10,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our mobile BBQ food truck business in Atlanta – Georgia.
Generating Startup Capital for Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is a family business that is owned and financed by Mr. Kingston Jones and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our barbecued foods and drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Kingston Jones® BBQ Food Truck, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed grillers and barbecue making utensils: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors: In Progress
- Purchase of mobile food truck: Completed
- How to Start a Retirement and Pensions Plan Firm in the US - March 2, 2021
- Starting a Content Marketing Business - March 2, 2021
- How to Start a Post Construction Cleaning Business - March 2, 2021