Are you about starting a mobile bicycle repair business? If YES, here is a complete sample mobile bicycle repair business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a mobile bicycle repair business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample mobile bicycle repair marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for mobile bicycle repair companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Mobile Bicycle Repair Business?
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Mobile Bicycle Repair Business?
As long as people use their bicycles regularly, there will always be reasons for them to visit a bicycle repair workshop or hire the services of mobile bicycle repair technicians if indeed they want to continue to make use of their bicycles. People call bicycle repair mechanics for different reasons; it could be for routine servicing, major repair works, or for refurbishing their bicycles. For whatever reasons, mobile bicycle mechanic businesses will always translate to money for the owners of the business.
In the united states, you would be required to own a license to start this type of business; and be sure to get all the training and documentations needed. This is so that getting issued an operating license from the licensing office would be a lot easier.
If you want to operate a mobile bicycle repair business, you must get it registered with the corporate affairs department of your state or country. Although you can operate an unregistered mobile bicycle repair business in some countries, but operating a registered one is the best way to go because it would enable your clients to trust you to come to their homes or offices.
Now that you have decided to start your own mobile bicycle repair business, it is important that you make plans on how to raise startup capital, how to attract clients, how to generate profits and how to run the business. Your business plan should be the working document which you can use to run your business.
Below is a sample mobile bicycle repair business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Mobile bicycle repair business falls under the Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shops industry and operators in this industry primarily sell new bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. A good number of bicycle dealership shops also provide repair and maintenance services.
Despite the fact that revenue in the Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry has grown over the last half a decade, many bicycle dealers had difficulty staying in business during the period of recession. The industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits, and as rising disposable income has encouraged consumer purchases.
Nevertheless, despite rising consumer demand, external competition for bicycle sales from mass merchandisers which can provide less expensive bicycles from low-cost brands, has steadily increased. While this competition is expected to continue to temper sales somewhat over the next five years, as consumers earn higher incomes and are better able to afford luxury items like specialty bicycles, sales and profit for bicycle dealers are expected to grow.
The Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry is indeed a thriving and profitable industry in most countries of the world. It is a major sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $291 million annually from more than 13,927 bicycle dealership and repair shops scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 84,282 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 3.1 percent annual rate between 2011 and 2016. No establishment can boast of having a lion share of the available market in this industry. The industry is open to fair competition.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry has a very low level of industry concentration, with no major industry players dominating industry revenue in 2016. The report stated that the industry is highly fragmented, and is made up of a large number of small independent dealerships conducting business from only one or two establishments.
So also, the National Bicycle Dealers Association reported that 84.0 percent of specialty bicycle retailers had one location, while 92.8 percent had no more than two locations. The report further stated that over the past five years, industry concentration has remained low as operators are primarily single-location shops or niche stores that cater to specific demographics or categories. Going forward, the total number of enterprises has increased at an average annual rate of 2.2 percent to 13,927.
Over and above, the mobile bicycle repair business is a profitable business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur with bicycle repair skills to come in and establish his or her business. Just ensure that you have the required marketing skills and you know how to carry out standard bicycle repair jobs.
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Executive Summary
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is a registered mobile bicycle repair business that will be located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – United States of America and we plan to also cover other cities like Green – acres City, Miami, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Tampa, Miami Beach, North Miami, West Palm Beach, Palm Harbor, Deltona, Orlando, Palm Bay and Panama City et al.
We chose to operate in these cities because we know that our mobile bicycle repair services will be in high demand due to the growing number of bicycle owners in these cities especially sports cyclists and clubs.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will be involved in the repair, servicing and maintenance of various types of bicycles such as Mountain bicycles, Road bicycles, Hybrid/cross bicycles and other bicycles and also the sale of bicycle parts and accessories from different manufacturers from the United States and abroad.
We are aware that there are several bicycle repair outlets and mobile bicycle repair businesses all around Fort Lauderdale – Florida, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to favorably compete with all our competitors.
We have some of the latest bicycle repair tools and equipment that can easily be moved from one point to another. Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced bicycle repair technicians in and around Fort Lauderdale – Florida and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading mobile bicycle repair companies in the United States.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they hire our services. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they are.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business best practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Anderson Montréal and his immediate family members. Anderson Montréal has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from University of Florida, with over 6 years of experience in the bicycle dealership and repair industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out by covering only Fort Lauderdale – Florida, but there are plans to cover other cities and sell franchise all around major cities in the United States.
- Our Services Offering
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is in the Repair Industry to operate as a mobile bicycle repair business and to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits. We want to compete favorably with leading mobile bicycle repair businesses in the United States which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every repair, service and maintenance jobs carried out by us meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We are in the mobile bicycle repair line of business to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim of starting the business. Our repair services offerings are listed below;
- Providing bicycle repair and maintenance services for owners of different types of bicycles such as Mountain bicycles, Road bicycles, Hybrid/cross bicycles and other bicycles)
- Sale of bicycle parts and accessories
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a standard mobile bicycle repair business whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Fort Lauderdale – Florida but also in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a mobile bicycle repair business that will service a wide range of clientele in the United States of America. We want to become the standard of how to run a mobile bicycle repair business not only in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, but all across the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is a mobile bicycle repair and maintenance business that intends starting small in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading mobile bicycle repair business, bicycle repair garages and service centers in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own, which is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operation.
At Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Mobile Bicycle Repair Mechanics/Technicians
- Client Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc.
Bicycle Repair Technicians:
- Responsible for providing bicycle repair and maintenance services
- Helps in assembling bicycles for clients after purchase
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the owner of the business
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Receives parcels / documents for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned the line manager
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several mobile bicycle repair businesses and even bicycle repair shops all over Fort Lauderdale – Florida and even in the same location where we intend covering, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in repair to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of highly trained bicycle maintenance and repair mechanics, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the bicycle maintenance and repair industry.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by international best practices in the industry and we are equipped with the right tools to carry out bicycle repair and maintenance jobs in any location.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new mobile bicycle repair business operating in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and environs and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars bicycle dealership and repair shop outlets when it comes to manpower and resources.
The fact that we are going to be operating our mobile bicycle repair business in one of the densely populated areas in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, coupled with the rising number of people and household switching to cycling as against driving provides us with unlimited opportunities to offer our mobile bicycle repair services to a large number of individuals.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they call for our services.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new mobile bicycle repair business or even a new bicycle dealership and repair shop outlet in same location where we operate.
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One good thing about the Bicycle Sales and Repair industry is that it is an open industry hence it has a low level of market share concentration. Even though large bicycle manufacturing companies operate in the industry, revenue is also spread out among thousands of small bicycle repair shops and even mobile bicycle repair businesses.
As a matter of fact, no single bicycle repair shop can account for more than 5.0 percent of the total revenue generated in the industry. This is the reason why mobile bicycle repair businesses and smaller bicycle repair shops account for a large percentage of players in the industry.
This is why rising disposable income, healthy lifestyle and climate change cum global warming will support demand for industry products and services. Truly, the industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits.
It is a known trend in the developed world and even developing world to find steady growth in the Bicycle Repair Services Industry, and as such the Bicycle Repair Services industry has grown steadily over the last five years in the United States of America and it is projected to continue to enjoy steady growth.
Individuals and businesses have increased demand for mobile bicycle repair services, as rising per capita disposable income and corporate profit encourages consumers to opt for bicycle repair and maintenance services over do-it-yourself repair. Going forward, disposable income levels are expected to continue to grow, encouraging some consumers to spend more on the maintenance and repair of their bicycles.
Lastly, it is now becoming trendy to find bicycle repair technicians who do not have the required finance to rent a shop opting for mobile bicycle repair business; they are known to move around especially in estates with their complete tool box looking for faulty bicycles to fix.
- Our Target Market
The bicycle repair industry has a wide range of customers; every individual and corporate organization (cyclist clubs) who owns bicycles would at one point or the other call for repair and replacement of parts.
In view of that, we have positioned our mobile bicycle repair business to service residents of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and other cities such as Green – acres City, Miami, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Tampa, Miami Beach, North Miami, West Palm Beach, Palm Harbor, Deltona, Orlando, Palm Bay and Panama City et al.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to offer a wide range of bicycle repair services to the following groups of people.
- Households who own bicycles
- Cyclist clubs
- Corporate Executives who own bicycles
- Sportsmen and Sportswomen who own bicycles
- Everyone who resides in our target locations that own bicycles
A close study of the bicycle repair industry reveals that the market has become much more competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading mobile bicycle repair businesses in and around Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of certified and highly trained and experienced bicycle maintenance and repair mechanics, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the bicycle maintenance and repair line of business.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by international best practices in the industry and we are equipped with the right tools to carry mobile bicycle repair, services and maintenance jobs in any location.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is in business to offer a wide range of bicycles repair services to residents of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and other cities. We are in the bicycle dealership and repair industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will generate income by;
- Providing bicycle repair and maintenance services
- Help in assembling bicycles for clients after purchase
One thing is certain when it comes to mobile bicycle repair business, if you reliable, you will always attract customers that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are positioned to take on the available market in Fort Lauderdale and environs and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shops Industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $550,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering mobile bicycle repair services within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Fort Lauderdale – Florida and environs.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the bicycle repair industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Fort Lauderdale. In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to repair bicycles for a large number of clients which is why we will go all out to empower our sales and marketing team to deliver.
In summary, Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our mobile bicycle repair business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to cyclist clubs, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – United States of America and other cities such as Green – acres City, Miami, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Tampa, Miami Beach, North Miami, West Palm Beach, Palm Harbor, Deltona, Orlando, Palm Bay and Panama City et al.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness of our mobile bicycle repair business
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our mobile bicycle repair business
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that we are a mobile bicycle repair business, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our mobile bicycle repair business.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. has a long term plan of operating in key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Fort Lauderdale – Florida before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Fort Lauderdale – Florida and environs
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our mobile bicycle repair business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
At Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from cyclist clubs who would steadily hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for bicycle services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Going by the comprehensive market research and feasibility studies carried out, we were able to generate an estimate of what it will cost us to successfully start our mobile bicycle repair business in Fort Lauderdale – Florida. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- Cost of the amount required to purchase mobile tool box and repair equipment – $50,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $200,000 to successfully set up our mobile bicycle repair business in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
Generating Startup Capital for Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is a private registered business that is solely owned and financed by Anderson Montréal and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $60,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $140,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Mobile Bicycle Repair Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
One of our major goals of starting Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our wide range of mobile bicycle repair services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Anderson Montréal® Bicycle Repair Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed bicycle repair tool box, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with cyclist clubs, bicycle spare parts and accessories retailers: In Progress