Do you want to start a mobile health clinic? If YES, here is a detailed sample mobile medical clinic business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
As a medical doctor or a player in the healthcare industry, if you are interested in starting a business in the industry and you don’t have the financial requirements to start a standard hospital, then you should opt for a mobile medical clinic.
It is important to note that any healthcare related business requires that you first look at the existing laws in the country or the state you reside, before starting the business. Any healthcare related business is usually highly regulated so as to guard against the infiltration of quacks or substandard health facilities.
You would need to pay a visit to the health and medical regulatory body in your country (the department / ministry of health and medical services) to get all the needed information.
A Sample Mobile Medical Clinic Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1 Industry Overview
- 2 Executive Summary
- 3 Our Services Offering
- 4 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5 Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6 SWOT Analysis
- 7 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8 Our Target Market
- 9 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10 Sales Forecast
- 11 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12 Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 13 Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
A mobile hospital is a medical center or a small hospital with full and functional medical equipment that can be moved and settled in a new place swiftly as the situation demands. So, it can provide medical services to patients in critical conditions such as war or natural disasters.
A mobile hospital is bigger than first aid units and smaller than a permanent hospital. It is a modular, in that unit that every part of it is on the wheel, so it can be moved to another place easily, although all the required space and necessary equipment are considered so it can be utilized in the minimum time.
Since mobile hospitals provide most of the medical equipment on wheels through the roads, it needs a special platform. Base platform of a mobile hospital can be a rear box of a truck or the box of a semi-trailer.
Mobile medical clinic is a subset of the Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry and this industry includes establishments with medical staff primarily engaged in providing emergency, general or specialized outpatient care not included in other industries.
This industry also includes centers or clinics with a variety of health practitioners, each with different specializations and operating in different industries, who practice in the same establishment. A recent report published by IBISWorld estimates that industry revenue grew at an annual rate of 5.4 percent over the five years to 2010 to $83.9 billion.
The industry includes several types of healthcare facilities; however, the major segments are kidney dialysis providers and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). The industry continued to grow during the recession due to the fact that most of the economy-related factors that drive lower healthcare spending incorporate a lag. For example, in anticipation of losing their jobs, many consumers took advantage of their health insurance while they had it.
Further fostering industry growth have been the demographics of the patient population, the high value of quality care and the necessary nature of many industry services. The dialysis patient population, in particular, has been increasing in the past five years, driven by the aging US population, higher incidence rates of diabetes and improved life expectancy for dialysis patients.
The Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry is indeed a very massive industry in the U.S. Statistics has it that in the United States of America, the industry is worth $127 billion, with an estimated growth rate of 3.3 percent between 2015 and 2020.
There are about 50,039 registered and licensed emergency and other outpatient care centers in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 858,493 people that comprises of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentist, opticians, surgeons and other health and non – health workers.
It is important to state that Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA and DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. are the only establishments with the lion shares of the available market in the United States. If you are considering starting your own mobile medical clinic and practice business in the United States, then you should try and work around the industry barriers.
The truth is that, the barriers to entry in the Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry are high due to the significant regulatory requirements and the experience and strength of incumbents. For example, medical licensure creates a barrier to entry in the healthcare sector.
As a matter of fact, it is absolutely compulsory for any investor who is looking towards starting a any medical clinic to meet extensive federal, state and local laws and regulations. These regulations relate to the adequacy of medical care, equipment, personnel, operating policies and procedures.
Regulations also involve maintaining adequate records, preventing fires, setting rates and complying with building codes and environmental protection laws. These regulations make it difficult and costly for aspiring entrepreneurs to enter the industry.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is a standard, licensed and government approved healthcare services provider that will be located in the heart of Los Angeles, California – United States of America but move all across different cities and locations in the state. We have been able to acquire a standard and well – equipped trailer that is suitable for the kind of mobile medical clinic we want to operate.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is in the Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry to provide health care services such as Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) medical care, kidney dialysis, ambulatory surgical and emergency care, biofeedback treatment, infusion therapy, pain therapy, sleep disorder treatment, community health and other medical services and practice.
We are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require the healthcare services we will be offering. We are in the medical clinic industry to deliver excellent healthcare services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and health regulations in California and the United States of America. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of health care services.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will operate 24 hours 7 days a week mobile medical clinic; our mobile medical clinic will be opened round the clock to attend to patients wherever we are located per time. We have a standard medical call center that is manned by trained health workers. Our employees are going to be well trained to operate within the framework of our organization’s corporate culture and also to meet the needs of all our customers.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will ensure that all our patients are given first class treatment whenever they visit our mobile medical clinic. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the number of our customer base grow.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is owned and managed by Dr. Borger Jasper. Dr. Borger Jasper is going to be the Medical Director (Chief Executive Officer) of the mobile medical clinic, he is a qualified and well trained Medical Doctor with over 15 years’ experience working as a medical doctor and medical researcher with the United States’ government.
Our Services Offering
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is in the mobile medical clinic business to bring health care services closer to the people and our services will be carried out by highly trained professional doctors, dentist, opticians, nurses, nurse’s aides, mental health counselors, chiropractors, medication management counselors, physical therapists and other health and non – health workers, who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed patients value for their money.
These are the health care services that Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will be offering;
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) medical care
- Kidney dialysis
- Ambulatory surgical and emergency care
- Biofeedback treatment
- Infusion therapy
- Pain therapy
- Sleep disorder treatment
- Community health
- Personal Injury Case Management
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to mobile healthcare service delivery in the whole of California and also to be amongst the top 10 mobile medical clinics in the United States of America within the next 10 years.
- Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is in business to establish a first – class mobile medical clinic that will move from one location to another in order to take care of both highly placed clients and lowly placed clients as long as they can afford our services.
- We want to become one of the leaders in the Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry in California, and in The United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is a business that will be built on a solid foundation. From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified professionals to man various job positions in our organization. We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the emergency and other outpatient care industry which is why we decided to recruit only well experienced and qualified employees.
We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our mobile medical clinic brand to be well accepted in California and the whole of the United States. When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more. These are the positions that will be available at Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC;
- Chief Medical Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Nurses/Nurse’s Aides
- Information Technologist (Contract)
- Admin and Human Resources Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Accountant / Cashier
- Client Service Executive / Call Center Agents
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Medical Director/Chief Executive Officer:
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Attend to high profile clients and severe medical cases
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for providing professional medical services to our patients
- Responsible for offering occupational, physical, and speech therapy
- Responsible for handling medical emergencies.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and managing staff
- Responsible for processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Responsible for ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Medical Director.
Nurses / Nurse’s Aides
- Responsible for managing our patients
- Handles personal injury case management
- Responsible for offering medication management services
- Assist the doctors in treating patients
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC.
Client Service Executive/Call Center Agent
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning the mobile medical clinic facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the admin and HR manager.
- Responsible for driving the mobile medical facility from one location to another
- Ensures that every part of the trailer is functional, well – maintained and serviced so as to facilitate easy movement in case of emergency
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the admin and HR manager
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is set to become one of the leading mobile medical cum healthcare service providers in California which is why we are willing to take our time to cross every ‘Ts’ and dot every ‘Is’ as it relates to our business.
We want our mobile medical clinic to be the number one choice of all residents of Los Angeles and other cities in California. We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation.
Even though our Chief Medical Director (owner) has a robust experience in health management services, we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct detailed SWOT analysis and to also provide professional support in helping us structure our business to indeed become a leader in the Emergency and Other Outpatient Care Centers industry.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a team of well qualified healthcare professionals manning various job positions in our mobile medical clinic. As a matter of fact, they are some of the best hands in the whole of Los Angeles, California.
Our well branded mobile medical clinic, the business model we will be operating on, multiple payment options, well equipped medical call center and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Our perceived weakness lies in the point that we are just starting out and we may not have the required finance to sustain the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business and also the finance needed for the acquiring some of the latest medical and surgical equipment et al.
The opportunities that are available to mobile medical clinics are unlimited considering the fact they have the capacity to move from one location to another within short notice. Aside from that, the fact that adults aged 65 and older tend to be major users of healthcare services due to the increased prevalence of diseases among this age group.
Therefore, growth in this demographic has a positive influence on industry demand. The number of adults aged 65 and older is expected to increase in 2020, representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
People covered by private health insurance are more likely to use industry services frequently. Therefore, the extent to which the US population is covered by private health insurance affects demand for healthcare services. An estimated 36.6 percent of industry revenue comes from private insurance. The number of people with private health insurance is expected to decrease in 2020, posing a potential threat to the industry.
- Market Trends
Mobile medical clinics historically began as offshoots of the emergency room, but now they provide a broader range of care. Every year, some 20 million surgical procedures take place at ASCs across the country. The fact that physician-entrepreneurs have grown single ASCs into formidable facilities or formed joint ventures with hospitals has raised their profile in the healthcare sector.
Reasons for their continued growth are numerous. As the population becomes more mobile, people are less committed to a particular physician. Additionally, the US culture increasingly values convenience in healthcare, as in other services, and the public feels ever more confident in choosing healthcare providers.
Finally, modern physicians, who are valuing their own leisure time more highly, have been seeking ways to meet their patients’ needs without having to be on-call all the time. The emergency and other outpatient care centers industry is indeed a thriving and dynamic industry; with the aid of technology, it is becoming easier to treat, manage and cure some ailments.
As an investor in the emergency and other outpatient care centers industry, in order to maintain an advantaged position in this competitive industry, you should source for the most skilled and specialized healthcare professionals and perhaps merge with standard hospitals.
One thing about this industry is that labor costs is on the high side. However, medical clinics have also faced nurse and physician shortages and have struggled to recruit qualified personnel. Industry profitability has generally risen over the past five years due to increases in service prices.
No doubt the home healthcare industry will continue to grow and become more profitable because the aging baby-boomer generation in Unites States are expected to drive increasing demand for health care services.
Our Target Market
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is in business to service a wide range of customers in Los Angeles, California – United States of America and other cities such as San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Claremont, Thousand Oaks, San Marino, Palm Springs, and Sierra Madre et al.
We will ensure that we target both self – pay customers (who do not have health insurance cover), and those who have health insurance cover. Generally, every living person, whether old or young will at one point or the order need to visit the medical clinic.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the emergency and other outpatient care centers industry in the United States.
Our staff are well – trained to effectively service our customers and give them value for their monies. Our customers can be categorized into the following;
- The whole residents within the area where our mobile medical clinic will be located per time
- Expectant Mothers
- Injured Sports Men and Women
- Public facilities
Our Competitive Advantage
Aside from the competitions that exist amongst various mobile medical clinics, they also compete against other healthcare services providers such as home health care service providers, health centers and standard hospitals et al.
To be highly competitive in the industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent quality patient service and should be able to meet the expectations of your patients at all time; they should experience improvement in their health when they patronize your mobile medical clinic.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is coming into the market prepared to favorably compete in the industry. Our mobile medical clinic facility will always be settled in a familiar, easily accessible place and will placed next to a relatively tall or well-known landmark (such as a school or shopping mall, etc.) so patients and locals may locate it without much trouble.
Our staff are well groomed in all aspect of healthcare service delivery and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our patients. Our services will be carried out by highly trained professionals who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
We are going to be one of the few mobile medical clinics cum healthcare service providers in the whole of California that will run a standard medical call center for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have enough trained health workers that are ready to run a shift system.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC;
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) medical care
- Kidney dialysis
- Ambulatory surgical and emergency care
- Biofeedback treatment
- Infusion therapy
- Pain therapy
- Sleep disorder treatment
- Community health
- Personal Injury Case Management
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. We have been able to examine the mobile medical clinic market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below is the sales projection for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC it is based on the location of our medical clinic and of course the wide range of our services and target market;
- First Year (FY1): $100,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $250,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Second Year (FY2): $250,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $500,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Third Year (FY3): $500,000 (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients): $1,500,000 (From Health Insurance Companies)
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy of Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer all – round health care services at affordable prices compared to what is obtainable in California.
All our employees will be well trained and equipped to provide excellent and knowledgeable health care services and customer service. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality health care service delivery and excellent customer service, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent for the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our mobile medical clinic, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Los Angeles, California – United States of America and other cities such as San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Claremont, Thousand Oaks, San Marino, Palm Springs, and Sierra Madre et al where our services will be available.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the emergency and other outpatient care centers industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in California.
In summary, Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC Services will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our medical clinic by sending introductory letters to residence, public facility managers, schools, business owners and corporate organizations all across California
- Advertise our medical clinic and practice in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our mobile medical clinic and practice on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our mobile medical clinic and practice
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Enter into business partnership with health management organizations, public facility managers, schools, government agencies and health insurance companies.
- Attend health care related exhibitions / expos with the aim of networking and marketing our medical clinic and practice business.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the mobile medical clinic business -to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profits hence we are going to explore all available means to promote our mobile medical clinic.
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC has a long – term plan of opening of mobile medical clinics in key cities around the United States of America which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Los Angeles before venturing out. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community health programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billbboards in strategic locations all around California.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our trailers, vehicles and ambulances are well branded with our company’s logo et al
Our Pricing Strategy
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will work towards ensuring that all our services are offered at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in The United States of America.
On the average, hospitals and health care service providers usually leverage on the fact that a good number of their clients do not pay the service charge from their pockets; private insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid are responsible for the payment. In view of that, it is easier for hospitals and health care service providers to bill their clients based in their discretion.
However, in some cases hospitals and health care service providers also adopt the hourly billing cum per visit billing method. For example, it is easier and preferable for mobile medical clinic and healthcare services providers to bill personal injury case management services by the hour as against a fixed price.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a mobile medical clinic, then you should be ready to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditures that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard mobile medical clinic / trailer, you will need money to acquire medical equipment and supply and also pay your workforce and bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
Besides it is expensive to acquire a standard well – equipped ambulance. The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our medical clinic in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Cost for computer software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, drug interaction software, Physician Desk Reference software) – $7,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- The cost for acquiring a mobile clinic/trailer – $105,600.
- The cost for mobile clinic remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- The operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $500,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of drugs and related medical supplies) – $150,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves,) – $10,720
- The cost for Nurse and Drugs Supplies (Injections, Bandages, Scissors, et al) – $3,000
- The cost for medical equipment – $400,000
- The cost of purchase of ambulance and other vehicles – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $700
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $1.2 million to successfully set up our mobile medical clinic and practice business in Los Angeles – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC
Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is a private business that will be owned and managed by Dr. Borger Jasper Jnr. He decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $300,000 and soft loan from family members $200,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $700,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our health care services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while. Life First® Mobile Medical Clinic, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of.
Our organizations’ corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring a mobile clinic / trailer and remodeling the trailer: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of Medical Equipment and Ambulances et al: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our pharmacy store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with Private medical insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid, vendors (wholesale pharmaceutical companies): In Progress.
- 4 Sources of Financing for RV Park Business and How to Apply - April 1, 2020
- Landlord Vs Tenant – Who is Responsible for Pest Control - March 28, 2020
- A Sample Leggings Manufacturing Business Plan Template - March 26, 2020