Are you about starting a party bus rental business? If YES, here is a complete sample party bus rental business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a party bus rental business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample party bus rental business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for party bus rental companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Party Bus Rental Business?
If you are endeared to the entertainment industry cum party planning business, one of your options when it comes to starting a business is to start a party bus business.
In the United States, most states and even some local governments require specific types of permits and licenses in order to operate a party bus business. You are expected to purchase insurance policy cover for your vehicles, business and employees, purchase a standard party bus, hire employees and then promote your business.
One good thing about a party bus business is that most often than not, your presence may not be needed as long as you have a competent team running the business for you. Besides, a good number of bus parties are done during weekends and if you are lucky to keep a 9 to 5 job that you only work Mondays to Fridays, you can successfully run a party bus business.
The truth is that most of the basic skills needed to effectively run a party bus business are some of the soft skills you are likely going to acquire in your work place.
So, if you have decided to start a party bus business, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your business.
Below is a sample party bus business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Party Bus Rental Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The party bus business is captured under the party rental services industry. A party bus which is also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.
In the face of economic recovery, the overall revenue generated in the party bus cum party supply rental industry shrunk slightly in 2011 as businesses and consumers wary of the recent recession held off on event spending. On the other hand, renewed assurance in the economy in successive years has encouraged business and consumers to host events that require products from the Party Supply Rental industry.
Continued economic recoveries will likely aid growth through 2020. So also, with higher personal and corporate income, households and businesses are projected to expand their party budgets, which will allow them to spend more on rentals beyond basic necessities to full-service products et al.
The Party Supply Rental Industry that party bus business is a party of is indeed a large and vibrant industry not only in the United States of America and but also in most countries of the world as long as parties are organized there. Statistics has it that the Party Bus cum Party Rental industry in the United States of America is worth about $5 billion, with an estimated growth rate of 2.3 percent between 2011 and 2016.
There are about 9,645 registered and licensed party bus companies cum party rental businesses in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 50,470 people. In the United States, only Classic Party Rental Company can boast of having a lion market share in the industry. Despite that, the industry is still very much open for competitions from aspiring investors who would want to launch their own tent rental business.
According to report recently published by IBISWORLD, in the United States, the regions that have the greatest concentration of party bus cum party supply rental companies are the Southeast, the West, the Great Lakes and the Mid-Atlantic.
The distribution of companies is based mainly on the number of households and median income levels by region. Besides, party rental cum party bus companies tend to locate their business near major metropolitan areas, which generate a steady stream of demand for corporate and social events.
The Southeast region has the greatest concentration of industry establishments, estimated at 31.9 percent of the total in 2015. The Southeast is the most populated region of the United States; therefore, given the high proportion of households, there is a greater demand for party bus and rental supplies for social events and corporate events.
No doubt the party bus cum party supply rental industry is indeed a profitable industry to venture into despite the fact that that the entry bar for starting the business is not too difficult to scale through. The truth is that if a party bus business is well – structured and well positioned in an environment with the right demography, they will sure attract regular clients and their party bus will be well booked all through the year.
Party Bus Rental Business – Executive Summary
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is a licensed party bus cum party supply rental company that will be based in Atlanta – Georgia. We have been able to secure a corner piece property in a centralized location in the heart of the city; a location with the right demography for the kind of business we want to run.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will be involved in organizing parties for our clients in our party buses and also run other complimentary services such as renting out tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties and events. We are equipped to service a wide range of clientele in and around Atlanta – Georgia.
We are a client-focused and result driven party bus company outfit that provides standard and reliable services at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they rent party items from our organization.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC to become the leading brand in the party bus cum party supply rental industry in the whole of Georgia, and also to be amongst the top 5 party bus company in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Atlanta – Georgia is the right place to launch our party bus business before spreading to other parts of the United States.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is family business that is owned by Rufus Oscar and his immediate family members. The organization will be managed by Rufus Oscar who has over 10 years’ experience working at various capacities within the party rental and event planning industry in the United States. Rufus Oscar is a graduate of Public Relations from the University of Atlanta – Georgia.
- Our Product and Services Offerings
As a world class party bus company, Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of party bus cum party supply rental services industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our party bus company is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Party bus services
- Party supply rental (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties and events)
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to build a party bus business that will become the number one choice for clients in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission as a party bus company is to become the ‘go to’ brand. We are going to position the business to become the leading brand in the party bus cum party supply rental industry in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia, and also to be amongst the top 5 party bus companies in the United States of America within the first 10 years of fully launching the business.
- Our Business Structure
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is a party bus company that intends to start small in Atlanta – Georgia but looks to grow big in order to compete with leading party supply rental companies in the United States. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class party bus business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions in our organization;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Party Bus / Party Supply Rental Manager
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Customer Services Executive
- Bus Driver
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Party Bus / Party Supply Rental Manager
- Manage the party buses and ensure that the party buses are always in top shape
- Manages party rental equipment (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties and events)
- Supervises weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service
- Responsible for party bus and party supply rental control policies
- Follows proper purchasing and requisitioning procedures.
- Co-ordinates the general assembling and dismantling of tents, tables, chairs, stage and ensure that they are safely transported to and fro event venues.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drives performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for driving the party bus as requested by our clients
- Responsible for transporting tents, party rental items / equipment, supplies and workers to project site
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the party bus / party rental manager.
Party Bus Rental Business – SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard and world – class party bus cum party supply rental company, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Atlanta – Georgia to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard party bus business.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Atlanta – Georgia. Here is a preview of what we got from the SWOT Analysis of Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC;
Notwithstanding the fact that all our party buses and party rental items are of world – class standard and the business is positioned and equipped to meet the 21st century demand of clients, we have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details as regards running a party bus services and setting up party venues. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new party bus company, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance in the already saturated party bus cum party supply rental industry especially from corporate clients; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is lack of the required funding to acquire first – class party buses and limousines et al.
The opportunities in the party bus industry is massive considering the number of corporate events, weddings, parties and other events that take place on a daily basis in the United States. As a standard and equipped party bus company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the threats that we may likely face as a party bus company operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operation and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
Party Bus Rental Business – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One thing is certain; it is difficult to find a business that is strictly into just party bus services. This is so because such a business will find it difficult to maintain its overhead and operational cost or generate enough income needed for business expansion. In recent time, it is common to find party bus services companies engage in other complimentary services such as party supply rental services, event planning services and the likes.
The party bus rental industry is in a continuous state of evolution and as such, ground breaking strategies and ideas that are once highly successful are no longer as productive as they were in time past. Close observation of the trend in the industry reveals that the past few years have seen the rise and proliferation of social media and new tech tools.
The trends also extend to increased attention paid to engagement and new market segments, adopting eco-friendly measures and sustainability when planning events, and of course increase in demands from event sponsors. Lastly, aside from excellent customer services, party bus companies ensure that they have some of the best and comfortable party buses and party rental items they can get even if it means importing them or customizing them.
- Our Target Market
Even though Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will initially serve individual clients, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to compete with leading party bus services companies in the United States. As a world – class party bus company, Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC offers a wide range of services hence we are well trained and equipped to service a wide range of clientele base.
Our target market cuts across people of different class and people from all walks of life. We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly placed people and at the same with lowly placed people and smaller businesses.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically designed our products and services for;
- Potential Couples / Young Adults
- Corporate Organizations
- Political Parties/Politicians
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
Our Competitive Advantage
We know that to be highly competitive in the party bus cum party supply rental industry means that your party buses, tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties must be of high standard and your business must be well – positioned.
You should be able to deliver consistent quality service, your clients should be able to experience remarkable difference cum improvement and you should be able to meet the expectations of both participants and organizers of events.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC might be a new entrant into the party bus cum party supply rental industry in the United States of America, but the management staff and owners of the business are considered gurus, they are highly qualified to run such business.
Our party buses, tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items are of world – class standard and the business is well positioned and equipped to meet the 21st century demand of clients. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be amongst the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
Party Bus Rental Business – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiff competition amongst party bus cum party supply rental companies in the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developers to handle our sales and marketing concerns.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the party bus cum party supply rental industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the market place as we want to build a standard party bus business that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow our party bus company to become one of the top 5 party bus companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the Atlanta – Georgia but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, religious organizations, schools, households and key stake holders in Atlanta and other cities in Georgia
- Advertise our business in relevant event related magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality supply and services to them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry with the aim of marketing our business
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places in and around Atlanta – Georgia
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent clients especially those that refer clients to us.
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our party bus services business.
Sources of Income
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the party bus rental industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Party bus services
- Party supply rental (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties and events)
One thing is certain, there would always be parties, indoor and outdoor events in the United States of America and as such the services of party bus cum party supply rental companies will always be needed. This, we have at the back of our minds always.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Atlanta – Georgia to other cities and states in the U.S.
We have been able to critically examine the party bus cum party supply rental market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown within the period stated above, and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Hourly billing for rental services is a long-time tradition in the industry. However, for some types of rental services, flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict the overall service charges. As a result of this, Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will charge our clients both flat fee and hourly billing as long as it favors both parties.
At Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. We are aware that there are some clients, especially event planning outfits that would need regular access to party buses and party rental items, we will offer flat rate for such services.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the party buses and party rental items.
Party Bus Rental Business – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the party bus and party rental industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our party bus services company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community – based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Atlanta – Georgia
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in target neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our party buses and trucks are branded with our company’s logo.
Party Bus Rental Business – Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a party bus services business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC in the United of America;
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in the United States of America- $750.
- The budget for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – $2,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable facility that will accommodate our dismantled tents, trucks and small office facility (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $150,000.
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $5,000
- The Cost of Launching an official Website – $600
- The cost for the construction of standard tents – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of standard party supply items (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, centerpieces, stages, tents, canopies, public address system, red carpet, drums, plates, glasses, cutleries and other items for public and private parties and events) – $50,000
- The cost for financing the purchase of standard party buses – $80,000
- Budget for paying at least 4 employees for 2 months plus utility bills and fueling – $100,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about five hundred and fifty thousand (550,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard party bus business in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is a family business that will be owned by Rufus Oscar and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $400,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
PARTY BUS RENTAL BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our party bus services and rent out our party supply items a little bit lower than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Rufus Oscar® Party Bus Company, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Securing a standard facility and reconstruction inclusive: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Purchase and design our party buses – In Progress
- Purchase of various sizes of standard tents and other party rentals items: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors, event planners and key players in the industry: In Progress