Are you about starting a quick service restaurant? If YES, here is a complete sample quick service restaurant business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a quick service restaurant. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample quick service restaurant marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for quick service restaurants. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Quick Service Restaurant?
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Quick Service Restaurant?
A Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) is not to be confused with a fast food business even though they are quite similar as both have different functions. A quick service restaurant also referred to as a limited service establishment is one where cheap but quality and hygienic food are prepared and served to customers.
To start this kind of business, you would require enough capital, a good location and enough capital in order to ensure that the important aspects of the business have been attended to.
Before starting this business, it is best to hire a business consultant who has the right knowledge requiring the industry and who would look through your business concept to determine if it is worthwhile going into the business while also proffering strategies that would help make your business thrive and favorably compete against its competitors.
Having a business plan for your business is a must as it helps give an outline of what you intend to achieve with the business as a whole. Also, if you intend approaching investors, this would show them how serious you are. Below is a sample quick service restaurant business;
A Sample Quick Service Restaurant Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Even though quick service restaurants initially focused on easy meals such as burgers and chicken, this has changed as many of these restaurants have started incorporating regional flavors and ethnic meals into their menus.
Most quick service restaurants specialize in serving a particular type of cuisine, as hamburgers account for 40% of sales among the quick service restaurants. Other foods that are usually ordered by customers are pizza, sandwiches, and chicken.
Demand in this industry is usually driven by the income of the consumer as well as his tastes and preferences. Customers ordering from these restaurants have to order and pay at a counter, which is how the industry usually operates.
The profitability of quick service restaurants in this industry is highly dependent on how effective the marketing is and how efficient the restaurant’s operations are. Larger quick service restaurants usually have more of an advantage especially when it comes to marketing, purchasing and getting the necessary finance needed to run their company successfully than small quick service restaurants.
To be able to effectively compete against large quick service restaurants, smaller quick service restaurants have to offer superior service as well as food. The fifty largest companies in this industry account for only 20% of the industry’s revenue which means the industry is highly fragmented.
There has been an increasing competition amongst quick service restaurants as well as adoption of new technological solutions in driving the growth of the IT market of these restaurants. This has led to quick service restaurants to invest heavily in software based solution so as to increase revenue.
According to statistics, Americans spend more than $117 billion annually on fast food and quick service restaurants. The industry which was once dominated by quick service restaurants which accounted for more than 50% of sales has revenue of more than $570 billion. As at 2015, the industry generated revenue of more than $200 billion.
The industry has been projected to have an annual growth of 2.5% for the years up to 2021. This growth is below the general long term average but this is because the industry is solely recovering from the downturn of the economy. It is estimated that more than 50 million Americans patronize this industry daily.
2. Executive Summary
Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant is a standard QSR that will be based in Milwaukee – Wisconsin to provide fast, quality and affordably priced meals to our various domestic and corporate clients.
Our strategic location in Milwaukee is very accessible for our customers and clients. Our facility is of a first class standard with good infrastructure and is large enough to be able to fit all our customers from children, teens to adults.
The foods and beverages we serve are of the highest quality, and we pair this with a great service and an ambient and aesthetic atmosphere. All our menus are drawn to appeal to all ages from children, teenagers to adults. Our intention is to earn a huge share of the market and so we have laid down strategies that will allow us do this while allowing us to intensely compete with our customers.
Our marketing strategy is the penetration style intended to allow us become the industry leaders in no time. Our promotion strategy largely depends on discounts and coupons which allow us retain a huge part of our customers whilst attracting new ones.
We intend to build a solid business structure by ensuring that we hire competent employees who have the necessary experience and are committed to ensuring that we attain our desired goals and objectives. We intend to ensure that our employees are well paid and have several incentives in place to motivate them and ensure that they give in their best to the restaurant.
Finally, the quick service restaurant is owned 100% by Ms. Linda Barrow who also runs the business as the Chief Executive Officer and makes the needed decisions intended to move the company forward. Ms. Barrow has over 30 years experience and is a certified food technologist.
3. Our Products and Services
Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant is a restaurant that has been established to provide cheap but hygienic and quality foods and beverages to all its customers here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin. However, because we hope to generate a steady stream of revenue that will not only sustain our business but boost its bottom line, we will create multiple sources of income in addition to our core products and service offerings.
Some of the products and services that we intend to offer are;
- Sale of breakfast meals (eggs, toast, bacon, ham, yoghurt, and fruits)
- Sale of beverages (soft drinks, coffee, tea, and orange juice)
- Sale of regular meals (salads, sandwiches, burgers, rolls, nuggets, chips, cake, and soup)
- Corporate delivery orders
- Event delivery orders
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to ensure that we give our customers quality meals that will be delivered to all our customers on time. We also intend to be the most preferred Quick Service Restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin.
- In order to achieve our intended vision, we will ensure that we build the best business structure by employing the right employees that have the right experience and professional competence, and also getting the right equipment that will allow us achieve our intended goals.
Our Business Structure
Having the best business structure is very important for us as we know that this will ensure that we are able to build a standard business that will allow us attain our goals and objectives. Our goal of ensuring that our business are up to standard is what is making us take our business structure very seriously and we will go the extra mile by putting in place plans and processes that will ensure that we get it right from the beginning.
Hiring the right and competent employees is very vital and so we will source for those that are not only experienced but have the right knowledge of the food industry and also our kind of business so as that they would be willing and committed to ensuring that our desired goals and objectives are attained.
Our management team members are those that understand the policies of the company and will ensure that these policies are communicated to the junior staff and also implemented.
Due to the fact that we will be offering more services than the conventional quick service restaurant, we will employ more employees than the conventional quick service restaurant to help us handle all our different services and responsibilities that would be attached to these different services. This act of employing more hands to handle the services we would be offering is so that our business can run smoothly.
Below therefore, is the business structure we intend to build at Chop Chop Quick Restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Food Manager
- Quality Inspection Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Marketing Team
- Customer Service Executives
- Truck Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Creates guiding policies and principles for the organization
- Ensures that the organizational policies are duly communicated to all the staff and also implemented
- Meets and negotiate deals with high level clients on behalf of the organization
- Plans the menu that would be displayed by the quick service restaurant
- Researches on likely food that the customer expects to get and ensures that the restaurant incorporates those likely to become a huge hit into the menu
- Ensures that the food and beverages are prepared right
Quality Inspection Manager
- Carries out inspection on each batch produced and ensures that it is up to industry and company standard
- Ensures that only fresh ingredients are used in preparing meals for customers
- Ensures that the kitchen area is hygienic and up to industry standard
- Responsible for sourcing for the right and reliable vendors and suppliers on behalf of the restaurant
- Ensures that supplies are gotten at the best prices
- Drafts and reviews purchasing contracts with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the restaurant
- In charge of all the restaurant’s stock and inventory
- Records outgoing items and incoming items and reconciles at the end of the work day
- Ensures that items that have been depleted are re-stocked promptly
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Ensures that all the administrative functions of the organization runs smoothly
- Hires competent and qualified personnel on behalf of the company
- Ensures that new personnel are correctly oriented and inducted into the work environment
- In charge of preparing all financial statement and information on behalf of the restaurant
- Ensures that the budget for the restaurant is duly implemented and that the restaurant duly repays its loan
- Prepares tax documents on behalf of the restaurant and ensures that they are submitted to the right authorities
- Carries out an intense market research in order to discover new target markets on behalf of the organization
- Drafts effective marketing strategies on behalf of the company
- Meets with and negotiates with corporate clients on behalf of the company
Customer Service Executives
- In charge of attending to clients by answering enquiries, taking orders and resolving complaints on behalf of the organization
- Keeps and updates an accurate customer database on behalf of the restaurant
- Carries out any other duties as required by the human resources and admin manager
- Drives the van to and from designated locations on behalf of the restaurant
- Ensures that traffic rules and regulations are obeyed at all times
- Carries out light maintenance on the van when necessary
- Keeps the restaurant clean at all times
- Ensures that the convenience is kept clean for both employees and customers
- Ensure that cleaning supplies are stocked up as at when due
6. SWOT Analysis
Due to our desire to ensure that we run a standard business that is excellent and reputable in all regards, we have decided to look into the potential and critical issues that is likely to affect our quick service restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin and due to this, we have sought the services of a reputable business consultant here in Wisconsin to look through our business concept and carry out an analysis that would help us determine if we are likely to succeed in this industry.
Also, the analysis would help us not only know how well we would thrive but also how we would fare against our competitors in the marketplace.
The business consultant will help us in carrying out the analysis on our business by assessing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that would likely affect us positively or negatively in the industry. The result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant are;
Our strengths lies in the fact that we strategically located in an urban environment that is not only easily accessible for our customers and even employees but is conspicuous as well. We also have an innovative range of food that allows all our customers have different choices when they visit our restaurants.
Our foods are not only served quickly but they are also of the highest quality as they are prepared in a hygienic environment. Our foods and beverages are also very affordable. We have an excellent customer service due to the fact that we pay attention to all the needs and wants of our customers and try to surpass their expectations.
Regardless of the fact that we are a quick service restaurant, we have a well structured production that will allow us meet all the demands that we are likely to encounter no matter the number. Finally, we have hired competent and highly qualified employees that have the necessary experience working in this industry and know what it means to ensure that our restaurant attains its desired goals and objectives. Our employees remain motivated through our great welfare packages.
As a new start-up, we have several weaknesses that we hope to be able to overcome. This includes the fact that we are operating on a low marketing budget which means that we might not be able to market our quick service restaurant to all our target market. Also, even though we intend to offer various services, we do not have the necessary funds to employ all the employees we would need to run all the services we intend to offer.
There are several opportunities that are open to us in this business and they include the fact that we are open to improving on our food menu as well as product line. We are also thinking of venturing into home deliveries which will help us penetrate the market better.
Every business faces threats at one time or the other, therefore the threats that we are likely to face are from other competitors – new or existing – who might be offering the same services that we are offering. Also, we are faced with rising ingredients for certain foods. Asides, that there is the threat of an economic downturn, which would mean more people preferring to cook at home.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Quick service restaurants have become very popular for almost everyone and this is due to the fact that they are convenient and affordable for most diners. The four attributes of a quick service restaurant are that the food is easy to make, delicious, quick to serve and ready to take away.
Most quick service restaurants that have become popular have had to set up in a location that is conspicuous and easily accessible, which is why anyone starting this business would need to careful about where the business would be located.
The kind of food that is served in a quick service business is very important and this is why it is important to carry out a survey on what customers expect to get when they visit a quick service restaurant, because while some food may be appreciated; it might not be liked by everyone and so would result in loss of revenue.
Quick service restaurants usually have low operations as well as investment costs. This however, also leads to low margins as well due to fluctuating price of raw materials, high labor costs as well as high facility rental costs, which usually requires the quick service restaurant to require scalability in order to succeed.
8. Our Target Market
Even though most of Americans eat out, they have come to appreciate the quick service restaurants due to the fact that they can get quality meals cheaper and healthier than they would get in a traditional fast food. However, every business requires a thorough market research to enable it properly determine its target market.
We would be conducting a thorough market research in order to determine what market we would be serving and what they would expect from us. From our result, we are in business to start a quick service restaurant to cater to the following group of people;
- Business people
- Corporate executives
Our intention of starting a quick service restaurant is so that we can give our customers quality food in a timely and orderly manner so as to be able to favorably compete with our competitors here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin as well as all over the united states of America.
However to achieve this, we have set forth competitive strategies that will allow us stand out from our competitors. We will ensure that we promote our local flavor and cuisines so as to attract the crowd who see restaurants such as ours as unappealing.
Our first competitive advantage is that we are located in a very strategic location which attracts more customers to our quick service restaurant and allows us have the desired edge over our competitors.
We know how important building a business structure is and so we have sourced for and hired highly experienced, qualified, and competent employees that not only understand the industry but also the business as well and knows what it takes to ensure that we achieve our intended goals and objectives.
Our employees are strictly aligned to our core policies and are committed to our vision of being the preferred and leading quick service restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin.
Our employees know the value of ensuring customer satisfaction and so all our employees are adequately trained in ensuring that all the customers that come to our restaurant have their expectations not only met but also exceeded. This way we seek to retain a high number of our clients and attract new ones which will allow us gain a huge share of the market.
Finally, knowing that our employees need to remain motivated we have in place a great welfare package that ensures that all our employees are paid as at when due and also that our pay structure is better than what can be found in similar start-ups such as ours here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin and even round the United States of America.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant is a business that has been established to play its own part in the economy by generating revenue and making the needed profit here in the food and beverages industry cum fast food industry. We intend to offer several services that will boost our bottom line while also attracting different customers to our business.
In order to generate the needed revenue that will sustain Chop Chop Quick Service restaurant business, we intend to offer the following services;
- Sale of breakfast meals (eggs, toast, bacon, ham, yoghurt, and fruits)
- Sale of beverages (soft drinks, coffee, tea, and orange juice)
- Sale of regular meals (salads, sandwiches, burgers, rolls, nuggets, chips, cake, and soup)
- Corporate delivery orders
- Event delivery orders
10. Sales Forecast
Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant is established with the intention of ensuring that customers get their meals faster and cheaper than they would in a traditional restaurant, whilst also maintaining a high quality. This is as customers no longer want to wait for a very long time before they get their meals and yet still want healthy meals.
Due to this trend we are optimistic that we would not only achieve our revenue milestone within eight months of operations but that we would surpass it as well. This means that the revenue generated will not only sustain our business but allow for re-investment purposes as well as expansion.
We have therefore conducted a quick survey of the restaurant industry cum the quick service industry in order to analyze what chances we have in the industry and in order that we might come up with an accurate sales forecast. We hired the services of a reputable sales analyst to help us carry out this survey using certain information and assumptions that were gathered from similar start-ups both here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin as well as round the whole United States of America.
Below are the results of the survey carried out on behalf of Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant based on certain assumptions, factors and data here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin;
- First Fiscal Year-: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $700,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $1,350,000
N.B: The above sales projections were conducted based on certain assumptions and factors that were available in the industry and for the defined period of three years. Some of the factors that were used were that there won’t be a downturn of the economy and that no competitor would arrive during the above defined period. However, should any of these factors change, there is likely to be an increase or decrease in the stated sales projection.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Marketing is a very important aspect of any business because if a business does not apply the right marketing strategy or market itself at all, it is likely to fail. The intention of marketing is two-fold, because not only is business generated on behalf of the business thereby helping to sustain the business, publicity is also created about the business as people gain awareness of the business and its products, which then allows the business to be able to compete favorably against its competitors in the marketplace.
In order for us to be able to penetrate the market, we have conducted a thorough marketing research that would not only allow us identify our target market and understand what it is they expect from us, it is also to enable us lay the best marketing strategies that would allow us gain and have a fair share of the intended target market.
To help us draft effective marketing strategies that would allow us penetrate the market, we have hired a reputable and knowledgeable marketing consultant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin who has a deep understanding of the market and knows what marketing strategies would help us not only excel and stand out but effectively compete against our competitors and thrive as well.
We will also ensure that our marketing and sales team are empowered to draft strategies that would align with our core principles and ideologies as a company. Our marketing and sales team will monitor all strategies and remove or modify the ones that are thought to be ineffective in respect to delivering the organization’s corporate marketing and sales goals.
Also, the marketing team will ensure that all strategies are ones that will positively communicate our brand to our customers. The marketing and sales strategies we therefore intend to adopt for Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant are;
- Throw a grand opening party in order to create awareness and generate interest for Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant Business
- Massively place adverts on local newspapers and food and lifestyle magazines as well as on local radio and television stations
- Place our restaurant’s name in online and offline (Yellow pages) directories
- Engage in direct marketing and sales to our customers
- Use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote and market our products and services
- Position bill boards in strategic locations all around Milwaukee – Wisconsin
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Having the right publicity of our business is important to us especially as the food industry is not one where bad publicity is condoned unlike some other industries. Our publicity and advertising strategies are developed with the intention of not only attracting the right customers to our business, or achieve our intended goals and objectives but also to boost the needed revenue that will sustain and grow our business here in Milwaukee –Wisconsin.
We intend to hire a brand consultant who understands the food industry thoroughly and who knows what strategies would project our quick service restaurant in the right light. The publicity strategies we intend to adopt are those that will communicate our company’s policies positively to all our existing and intending clients.
Some of the platforms that we would therefore use to promote and advertise Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurants are;
- Ensure that we give our loyal customers discounts at certain periods of time
- Participate in and sponsor relevant programs in the local community where our restaurant is located
- Use social media platforms like our Instagram page, Facebook page and Twitter account to promote our foods and beverages and restaurant as a whole.
- Place adverts in local newspapers, food and lifestyle magazines as well as on local radio stations here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin
- Ensure that we paste our fliers and distribute our handbills in strategic locations
- Attend events, fairs and carnivals in order to increase awareness about our quick service business
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Ensuring that we set the right prices for our different food products and services is very vital as we do not want to set prices that will chase away customers or allow us operate at a loss. The prices set will be one that is fair to us and our customers.
Due to this, we intend to look critically at factors that would allow us set the right prices for our customers. The factors that we would consider are; ensuring that we control our overhead and operating costs, buy our ingredients in bulk, as well as check out what our nearby competitors in same environment are offering their customers.
Due to the fact that we are relatively new in the market and haven’t achieved our intended publicity just yet, we intend to for the first three months of operations offer our customers food and other services that we offer at a discount in an aim to create awareness about our business and attract more customers to our restaurant.
This will allow us gain a huge share of the market as well. Even though we will be offering discounts during the first three months of business, a quick evaluation has shown that we will even make more during these periods than if we were offering regular prices.
- Payment Options
Due to the fact that we would be offering various services we intend to have different payment options that will ensure that customers find it easy to pay for services in our quick service restaurant depending on their preferences. Therefore, the payment options that we will offer to all our various customers;
- Payment via cash
- Payment via Point of Sale (POS) Machine
- Payment via payment online portal
- Payment via credit card
- Payment via check
It should be noted that the above payment options were carefully chosen to be convenient for us and our business as well. The payment platforms we have therefore chosen are ones that will work without any form of hitches whatsoever.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting this kind of business can be capital intensive and so in order for us to ensure we offer a standard service, we intend to ensure that we spend the generated capital on certain items. The bulk of our capital therefore will be used to acquire certain equipment as well as a delivery van. We will also use part of our capital in paying the salaries of our employees and utility for at least 6 months.
Therefore, the key areas that we will spend the bulk of our generated capital on are;
- Business registration of our quick service restaurant in the United States of America – $750
- Obtaining licenses and permits (zonal and local) to run a food business as well as accounting software and other legal expenses – $1,250
- Cost of hiring reputable business consultants – $2,000
- Insurance coverage (general liability, property insurance, health insurance and workers’ compensation) – $2,500
- Marketing promotion expenses (business launching grand promotion expenses and general business promotion expenses) – $5,000
- Cost of leasing a facility for the period of two years and carrying out the needed renovating as well – $50,000
- Operational cost payment of employees salaries and utility bills for at most 6 months – $150,000
- Cost of purchasing equipment to be used in making food (stoves, pans, pots and ovens) – $15,000
- Other start-up expenses (furniture, stationery, computers, phones, and printers) – $2,000
- Cost of purchasing raw ingredients and materials to make the food we intend to serve our customers – $20,000
- Cost of storing cooking and packaging equipment (shelves, racks, and bins) – $10,000
- Cost of purchasing a fairly used van – $30,000
- Cost of launching a website – $500
- Cost of throwing an opening party for our quick service restaurant – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
From the above analysis, we would need the sum of $300,000 to be able to set up and run a standard quick service restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin successfully. Our intended start-up capital covers the salaries of our employees and payment of utility bills for at most six months. It also covers the purchase of necessary cooking equipment, leasing a facility for at least two years, as well as the purchase of a fairly used van to be able to get the intended supplies we need.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Chop Chop Quick Restaurant Business
Chop Chop Quick Service Restaurant is a business that is owned 100% by Ms. Linda Barrow. She also runs the business as the Chief Executive Officer and makes the needed decisions intended to move the company forward. Running a quick service restaurant business has always been a dream of hers and due to this, she is not seeking for external partners to run her business with.
This has therefore limited the sources she intends to generate capital from and they are;
- Generate 40% of the capital from personal savings and sale of stock
- Generate 60% of the capital from commercial bank
N.B: Ms. Linda Barrow was able to generate the sum of $120,000 from her personal savings and sale of stocks. She applied for the sum of $180,000 from her commercial bank repayable within 10 years at an annual rate of 3% interest. All the necessary documents have been signed and approved and the money will be credited to the restaurant’s account by the end of the week.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
In order to ensure that our business is suitably sustained for a long time, we have several strategies in place that will ensure that we remain and grow in this business for a long time. Some of the strategies that we intend to deploy is in building a solid business structure, offering quality customer service as well as re-investing in our business.
Building a solid business structure is very important to our business as this will allow us start and run our business smoothly with as less hitches as possible. We intend to hire qualified, professional and competent employees to hire the various services that we intend to run.
Our employees understand the industry that we are in and the strict regulations that abound in this industry and are therefore committed to ensuring that we offer quality service always in order for us to achieve our intended goals and objectives. We will ensure that our employees work in an environment that is hygienic and conducive.
We will also ensure that our employees are well paid and receive the salaries and stipends that are commensurate with the efforts they put in. we will also ensure that our employees undergo continuous training in order to ensure that their skills are enhanced and productivity output for the restaurant.
Our customers are very important to us and due to this we intend to ensure that they are always offered quality service in such a way that will make them always come back to our restaurants and also refer new customers as well. We will offer our customers especially the loyal ones discounts from time to time in order to show our appreciation for their patronage. We will keep an accurate database in order to ensure that we keep in touch with our customers all the time.
Finally, in order to ensure that our restaurant starts to pay for itself, we intend to re-invest our earnings back into the business as this is one of the surest ways of ensuring that the business remains alive for a long time and is able to pay for the loan it took within time and with the accompanying interest rates.
Our re-investment plan is carefully crafted and will be handled by our accountant. We believe that applying the above measures will allow us to suitably sustain and expand our quick service restaurant here in Milwaukee – Wisconsin.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of trucks: Completed