Are you about starting a security consulting firm? If YES, here is a complete sample security consulting business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a security consulting business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample security consulting firm marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for security consulting companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Security Consulting Firm?
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- SECURITY CONSULTING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Security Consulting Firm?
If you are a retired military officer and you are looking towards starting your own business and becoming your own boss, then you can consider becoming a security consultant. Being a security consultant is advisable because there are no restrictions to the industry as people and organizations need security especially in this era where terrorism is on the increase.
Although anybody can aspire to become a security consultant, but those that can truly do well in this type of business are those who at a point in their lifetime have served in the armed forces, special security forces or in the police force of a country- especially those that worked directly in the intelligence unit while in the military or police force. If you find yourself in this category, then all you need do is just to brush up yourself a little and then you will be able to set up your own security consultancy firm.
On the other hand, if you didn’t have the privilege to serve in the military or police and you are passionate about becoming a security consultant, then you have to enroll in a college or university to study relevant courses like criminology, sociology, psychology et al and obtain a degree and a Master Degree as well.
If you are considering starting your own security consulting outfit from the scratch, then your diligence is what will determine if you can succeed in your pursuit. The fact is that there are many huddles you must scale before you can setup a security consulting firm in the united states of America.
If you are serious about starting a security consulting firm, then you will find the business plan below very useful.
A Sample Security Consulting Firm Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Security service companies that security consulting firm is a part of provide security advisory and consulting services that will help improve security for their clients. They offer a wide range of services such as high-level political analysis, global due diligence, risk avoidance, corporate investigations, financial investigations, political risk assessments and business intelligence, security, threat, and vulnerability mitigation services for companies in a wide range of sectors.
Projections done by experts show that the Security Services industry revenue is expected to increase as guard, investigative and other industry services become increasingly popular among corporate and government agencies. As corporate profit levels increased over the past five years, businesses had more funds available to spend on security services, and an increase in the number of new businesses has led to an expansion in the potential pool of clientele for industry services.
It was also projected that the Security Services industry is expected to encounter serious competition from security alarm service systems, which install remote-monitoring security systems, as well as provide off-site response service.
The Security Services industry is indeed a thriving and profitable industry in most countries of the world. It is a major sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $34 billion annually from more than 15,088 registered and licensed security services firms scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 812,541 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 0.6 percent annual rate between 2012 and 2017. The establishments with the lion share of the available market in the industry are Allied Universal, G4S PLC, and Securitas.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the security services industry requires a low level of capital investment because all its major activities involve a high degree of direct labor input. While substantial investment must be made for some services such as the purchase of armored trucks for cash transport, the majority of revenue is derived from labor-intensive services.
The report also reveals that most industry employees must complete a minimal amount of training compared with other service industries. Despite this factor, wages are the largest cost for operators, accounting for 63.3 percent of revenue in 2017. Labor costs come in the form of guards, investigative work and corporate employees. IBISWorld estimates that for every dollar put toward labor in 2017, $0.02 is spent on capital expenditures.
Over and above, the security consulting firm line of business will continue to generate income and thrive on a global scale as long as crimes are not totally eliminated from our world.
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Executive Summary
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is an American based security consulting firm that will be based in New York City – New York. We have been able to secure all the required security clearance to run a security company in the United States. We are aware that to run a standard security consulting firm can be demanding which is why we are well trained and equipped to perform excellently well.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is a client-focused and result driven security consulting firm that provides broad-based security services at an affordable fee. We will offer standard and professional security services such as providing intelligence and investigation services in the security, banking and government sectors; security, threat, and vulnerability mitigation services for companies in a wide range of sectors; risk avoidance, corporate investigations, financial investigations, political risk assessments and business intelligence services.
The company also offers security services to bank, hotels, institutions, IT & ITES, residential colonies, retail and commercial establishments. We will also offer electronic security systems, consulting, housekeeping and security services like pre – employment verification & surveillance.
At Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc., our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they contract their security concerns to our organization and also hire professionals who are well experienced in a variety of security services.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. to become one of the leading brands in the security services industry in the whole of New York, and also to be amongst the top 10 security consulting firms in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that New York City – New York is the right place to launch our security consulting firm before spreading to other parts of the United States.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is a private – partnership business that is owned by Elton Bannon and his friend and business partner Joshua Shannon. The organization will be managed by both of them. They have adequate hands on experience working with the CIA and FBI prior to starting the business.
Elton Bannon and Joshua Shannon have had close ties with U.S. governmental agencies; Elton was an agent for the CIA and Shannon was deputy assistant director of the National Security and Counter Terrorism programs for the FBI. Both have contributed to various industry journals, such as the Harvard Business Review, and have spoken at various conferences and on national radio programs.
- Our Services Offering
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the security services industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our security consulting firm is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and objectives.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Providing intelligence and investigation services in the security, banking and government sectors; providing threat and vulnerability mitigation services for companies in a wide range of sectors
- Providing high-level political analysis, global due diligence, risk avoidance, corporate investigations, financial investigations, political risk assessments and business intelligence services
- Providing security services to banks, hotels, institutions, IT & ITES, residential colonies, Retail and commercial establishments
- Electronic security systems consulting, housekeeping and security services like pre – employment verification & surveillance
- Private detective services
- Investigation services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to build a security consulting firm that will become the number one choice for both individual and corporate clients in the whole of New York City – New York.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide professional and trusted security consulting services that assist individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations. We are going to position the business to become the leading brand in the security services industry in the whole of New York City, and also to be amongst the top 10 security consulting firms in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operations.
- Our Business Structure
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is an international security consulting firm that intends to start small in New York City, but looks to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading security consulting firms both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Security Officer/Manager
- Security Consultant
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Customer Services Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Chief Security Officer/Manager
- Manages the overall activities of security staff members
- Achieves maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Completes weekly schedules. Schedule employees as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of security service.
- Responsible for security control policies and completion of necessary forms.
- Co-ordinates the general execution of security services as requested by clients.
- Summit security reports on a regular basis to the management of the organization and give professional advice as at when needed
- Responsible for providing intelligence and investigation services
- Responsible for providing high-level political analysis, global due diligence, risk avoidance, corporate investigations, financial investigations, political risk assessments and business intelligence services
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring security guards, selecting and ordering materials, negotiating rates, coordinating the sequence of events as it relates to security services
- Plans, designs and produces security solutions (software and hardware et al) while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaises with clients to identify their security needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provides security feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Proposes ideas to improve security services
- Ensures compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specifies staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperates with marketing and PR to promote and publicize safety concerns
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conducts pre- and post – security evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identifies security services opportunities and generate interest
- Offer security advisory and consultancy services to clients
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make inquiries
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in New York City to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard security consulting firm
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in New York City. Here is a preview of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc.;
Aside from the fact that our security consulting firm is of world – class standard and the business is well positioned to meet the 21st century demand of both high profile corporate and individual clients, we have a team that is trained and equipped to pay attention to details as regard security concerns. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new security consulting firm, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from big clients in the already saturated security services industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities in the security services industry is massive considering the number of clients who can’t afford to leave the security of their properties and lives to government security agencies. As a standard security consulting firm, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
The industry is expected to endure serious competition from high-tech security systems. Some other threats that we may likely face as a security consulting firm operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operation and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing cum spending power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The security industry is highly regulated so as to prevent costly security breaches that can endanger a country. So, if you are looking towards starting a security consulting firm, then you should acquire international security certifications; it will give you edge amongst your competitors. The truth is that the more relevant security certifications that you and your team have, the easier it is for you to convince people to patronize your services.
Although if you are able to build a successful security consulting brand, you can pitch your business in any part of the world and still make success out of the business especially if you run a security consultancy and advisory business. But if you are just starting out; especially if you are a newbie in the security industry, it is important that you locate your business in an area with healthy business activities.
As a matter of fact, social media has now become one of the most important tools security consulting firms leverage on to disseminate information about their security concerns, solicit feedback, and create year-round engagement with their target audience. Furthermore, new software apps and emerging technology have made it easier for security consulting firms to gather all the needed data and information that will help them plan and project for the future.
- Our Target Market
Even though Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will initially serve small to medium sized business, from new ventures to well established businesses and individual clients, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to be able to compete with the leading security consulting firms in the United States of America.
Our target market cuts across people of different classes and people from all walks of life, local and international organizations as well. We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with highly and lowly placed people and companies in the country.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically design our products and services for;
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties/Politicians
- Estates and Communities
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sports Organizations
Remaining in the business world as a security consulting firm requires more than your expertise, knowing how to deliver standard security consulting and advisory services and contracts but also how to network with decision makers that can decide who a security consulting contract is given to etc.
There are loads of big time investors such as Halliburton, Allied Universal, G4S PLC, and Securitas et al that have stake in the security services industry, but one thing is certain, there is room big enough to accommodate both the big and small security consulting firms.
What smaller security firms need to do to survive in the industry is to concentrate on providing security consulting and advisory services to households and small businesses before bidding for big security consulting contracts from corporations and government agencies.
Even though Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. might be a new entrant into the security services industry, but the management and owners of the business are considered gurus. They are core professionals and highly qualified security experts in the United States.
We are a world – class security consulting firm that is well positioned to meet the 21st century security demand of both high profile corporate and individual clients. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be amongst the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiff competition amongst security consulting firms in the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developers to handle our sales and marketing concerns.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the market place; we want to build a standard security consulting firm that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow our security consulting firm to become one of the top 10 security consulting firms in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the New York City but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, religious organizations, government agencies, schools, households and key stake holders in New York City and other cities in the United States of America
- Promptness in bidding for security consulting services contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different categories of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality security consulting services to them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
Sources of Income
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the security services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis and sign retainer-ship with most of our clients.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will generate income by offering the following security consulting services for individuals and for corporate organizations;
- Providing intelligence and investigation services in the security, banking and government sectors; threat, and vulnerability mitigation services for companies in a wide range of sectors
- Providing high-level political analysis, global due diligence, risk avoidance, corporate investigations, financial investigations, political risk assessments and business intelligence services
- Providing security services to bank, hotels, institutions, IT & ITES, residential colonies, Retail and commercial establishments
- Electronic security systems, consulting, housekeeping and security services like pre – employment verification & surveillance
- Private detective services
- Investigation services
One thing is certain, there would always be clients who can’t afford to leave the security of their properties and lives to government security agencies. As a standard consulting firm, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in New York City and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond New York City to other cities in New York and other states in the U.S.
We have been able to critically examine the security consulting services market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in New York City – New York.
Below are the sales projections of Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc.
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.25 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. There won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Just like in services and consulting business, hourly billing for security consulting services is also a long-time tradition in the industry. However, for some types of contracts or client’s flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict the overall service charges. As a result of this, Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will charge our clients both flat fee and hourly billing as long as it favors both parties.
At Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. we will keep our fees below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to startups, non-profits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via POS
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our services.
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the security services industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our security services outfit.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around New York City
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
Security Consulting Firm Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a security consulting firm; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our start-up capital;
- The total fee for incorporating the business in the United States of America- $750
- The budget for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – $2,500
- The amount needed to acquire a suitable office facility (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $150,000
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, security and safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $5,000
- The cost of launching an official website – $600
- The cost for the purchase of 21st century security gadgets, and software et al – $100,000
- Budget for paying employees for 2 months plus utility bills – $100,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about four hundred thousand (400,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard security consulting firm in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is a private – partnership business that will be owned by Elton Bannon and his friend and business partner Joshua Shannon. They are the sole financiers of the firm, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
SECURITY CONSULTING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our security consulting services a little bit lower than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Elton Bannon ® Security Consulting Services, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Securing a standard office facility and reconstruction inclusive: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed security gadgets, patrol vans, security software application, uniforms, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress