Are you about starting a CCTV security camera installation business? If YES, here is a complete sample CCTV security camera installation business plan template & FREE feasibility report. One of the easiest means of tracking criminals and lawbreakers in a society or organization is with the aid of security cameras.
As a matter of fact, if criminals know that there are security cameras installed in a facility or location they intended raiding, there is the likelihood that they would rethink such raid. Good enough, it is a business that is open to all and sundry as long as you have the technical skills.
In the united states of America, Europe and of course in loads of countries all around the world, you will notice that a good percentage of banks, homes, offices, public and government facilities have security cameras installed in strategic positions because it is sometimes made compulsory. This goes to show that there is indeed a large market for a security camera installation business.
A Sample CCTV Security Camera Installation Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
In the United States, security camera installation companies, security alarm installation businesses and other related security services businesses operate under the same umbrella; the security services industry. Security camera installation companies are engaged in security camera system installation, security system monitoring and surveillance, security camera system repairs and maintenance and other related surveillance and security system services.
If you are a close observer of the Security Services industry, you will agree that in recent time, the industry has grown due to rising residential and commercial construction activity, which bolstered demand for new security camera installations. Acquisitions among major industry players have been common during the period. Even with these consolidations, the popularity of value-added offerings helped boost industry demand.
Going forward, small-business growth and increased disposable income levels will contribute to rising industry demand. So also, the growing acceptance of security cameras as a means of combating crime will continue to drive industry revenue expansion in the residential market.
The Security Services industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most developed countries. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 64,720 registered and licensed security services companies (security camera installations companies inclusive) scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 191,537 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $22 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at a 3.5 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. ADT Security Services, Allied Universal, G4S PLC and Securitas are the organizations that have lion market shares of the available market in the security services industry in the United States of America.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Security Services industry has a low level of capital intensity. IBISWorld also estimates that for every $1.00 spent on wages in 2017, $0.02 will be spent on the use and replacement of buildings and equipment, indicating a high level of labor intensity. In 2017, wages account for about 32.6 percent of industry revenue.
The report shows that the industry demands a high amount of labor, as employees are used to install and maintain alarm and camera systems and are also hired to monitor possible security breaches. It is important to state that larger companies that are also into implementing online surveillance monitoring systems spend more on wages due to the hiring of skilled engineers and computer programmers.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own security camera installation company are that the business is a profitable business that can be started with minimal capital and of course minimal employees.
The security system services industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start a security camera installation company must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry. Besides, if you have a criminal record, you will find it hard to secure business license for this type of business.
Lastly, the fact that security is of great importance not only to the government, but individuals and business owners especially with the increase in the rate of crimes and terrorism in our society, those in this line of business will always be busy and if you are able to build a successful brand; a brand that can be easily trusted, then you are sure going to maximize profits in this industry. This is so because trust is a leveler in the security services industry.
2. Executive Summary
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is a standard, licensed and registered CCTV security camera installation company that will be located in the heart of High Street, Short North Arts District Columbus, Ohio – United States of America and we are set to service private and public clients throughout Columbus and beyond.
We are well trained and equipped to carry out standard CCTV security camera installation, maintenance and monitoring for our clients irrespective of location. Even though our intention of starting Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification as long as it does not affect our core services.
At Classic Click® Security Services, Inc., we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own CCTV security camera installation business; we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. to enviable heights and also help us attract the clients that will make the business highly profitable. We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationships with our clients giving them value for their money and reasons for them to hire our services over and over again.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality CCTV camera installation and maintenance services and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in the security services industry.
No doubt our excellent customer service and the quality of services we offer will position us to always welcome repeated customers and handle massive deals from both government agencies and corporate organizations.
Our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is owned and managed by Morgan Williams and his friend and business partner David Clinton. They both graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology and they are equipped with the required qualifications and experience to grow Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. to favorably compete with leaders in the security services industry both in the United States of America and in the world.
3. Our Products and Services
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is a standard and well – equipped CCTV security camera installation services company that offers basic services such as the sales of CCTV security cameras, the installation of CCTV security camera devices, servicing and maintenance of CCTV security cameras, monitoring services and other related training, advisory and consultancy services.
We are in the CCTV security camera installation services line of business to make profit and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of the United States of America to achieve our business aims and ambition.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the number one CCTV security camera installation services company in the whole of Columbus – Ohio with active presence in major cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission as a CCTV security camera installation services company is to develop a highly successful, profitable business which provides quality CCTV security camera installation services in our city and to become a standard for an ideal CCTV security camera installation services business not only in the State of Ohio but also throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend opening our offices and selling our franchise.
Our Business Structure
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our CCTV security camera installation services company on the right business foundation.
As a matter of fact, we are set out to build a CCTV security camera installation services business that will be a standard for the security services industry in the United States of America and Canada. We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money.
In other to achieve this, we aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our CCTV security camera installation services company will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings, we are only expected to employ more than is required to run a conventional CCTV security camera installation services company. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services offering of Classic Click® Security Services, Inc.
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Chief Executive Officer
- CCTV Security Camera Installation and Repair Engineers/Technicians
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Customer Care Executive / Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
CCTV Security Camera Installation and Repair Engineers/Technicians
- Accountable for installation, repair and maintenance of CCTV security cameras
- Responsible for conducting CCTV security camera trainings, advisory and consultancy services
- In charge of choosing the CCTV security camera specs, components and software to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during CCTV security camera installation and monitoring
- In charge of making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of relevant projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- creates reports from the information concerning the financial transactions recorded by the bookkeeper
- Prepares the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers prepared by the bookkeeper.
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
6. SWOT Analysis
CCTV security camera installation services business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate sales with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their services. We are building a standard CCTV security camera installation services business with plans to open centers and sell our franchise all across the United States of America and Canada which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal CCTV security camera installation services business without going through the required protocol of setting up a new business including writing a detailed business plan, but because we intend becoming leaders in this line of business, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of Mr. Flynn Jacobs, a HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct a SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Classic Click® Security Services, Inc.;
The strategic locations we intend covering, the Business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, wide range of CCTV security camera specs and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. So also, we have an experienced and qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new CCTV security camera installation services company and it might take time for us to build a profile that can help us apply and win government contracts.
The fact that we are launching out in the heart of High Street, Short North Arts District Columbus, Ohio, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products and services to a large number of corporate organizations, government and households et al. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they patronize our service.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a CCTV security camera installation services company. Government policies can also pose a major threat to businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The market for CCTV camera installation services is projected to experience favorable growth driven by factors such as increasing international terrorism, Internet of Things (IOT) opportunity and growing urban population amongst other factors.
So also, the scope of market growth will be enlarged by development of smart cities all around the world and global economic development. Nevertheless, growth of this budding market will be affected by associated high cost, strict regulations and of course poor trading environment.
In recent time, HDTV, or high definition television, has taken over not only the consumer market but the security market as well. In most climes, HDTV is the new standard for all CCTV systems and it is a great technology for video surveillance.
As a matter of fact, with the growth in IP security and video, there are less and less people who are using actual video camera for their surveillance. IP is rapidly taking over the traditional analog recording systems and making it much easier to have a closer eye on what is going on.
Lastly, another obvious trend in the CCTV security camera installation services line of business is that most CCTV security camera installation services companies in the bid to survive the recent global economic meltdown included additional services to their core service offerings.
Some CCTV security camera installation services companies include services such as CCTV security camera monitoring services, sale of CCTV security camera accessories and related CCTV security camera installation and maintenance training, advisory and consulting services. It is much easier for CCTV security camera installation services companies to increase their revenues by diversifying as against increasing the scope of their market.
8. Our Target Market
Before choosing a location for our CCTV security camera installation services company, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings. The people who need our services spread across the public sector, the organized private sector, and individuals from different strata of the society and from all walks of life.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that our CCTV security camera installation services is designed for;
- The public sector; government ministries, agencies and parastatals
- Organized private sector
- Corporate organizations
- Shopping malls
- Stadiums and sports complexes
CCTV security camera installation services business is an easy to set up business especially if you are able to acquire the required training, startup capital and license. It means that the possibility of CCTV security camera installation services business springing up in the location where our company is located is high. We aware of this which is why we decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the leader in Columbus – Ohio.
Our competitive edge is that we are a standard and well – equipped CCTV security camera installation services company that is positioned to handle both corporate clients and government contracts.
We can confidently say that the strategic locations we intend covering, the Business model we will be operating on, ease of payment, wide range of CCTV security camera specs and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong competitive advantage for Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. So also, we have a well – experienced and qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money.
For the time being, Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. has no real competitors that can match the quality of services we offer and our business offerings.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the security services industry and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we do all it takes to attract both individual and corporate clients on a regular basis.
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is a standard and well – equipped CCTV security camera installation services company that will generate income by offering basic services such as the sales of CCTV security cameras, the installation of CCTV security camera devices, servicing and maintenance of CCTV security cameras, monitoring services and other related training, advisory and consultancy services.
We are also open to generate income from other related services as long as it falls within the scope of the industry we are operating in.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain; there would always be corporate organizations that would need the services of CCTV security camera installation companies.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Columbus – Ohio and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow our CCTV security camera installation services business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the CCTV security camera installation services market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Columbus – Ohio.
Below are the sales projection for Classic Click® Security Services, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of related services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the security services industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is going to be driven basically by excellent customer service, honesty and quality service delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially businesses like CCTV security camera installation services.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Classic Click® Security Services, Inc.
Our goal is to grow Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. to become the leading CCTV security camera installation services company in Columbus – Ohio which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the security services industry.
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our CCTV security camera installation services business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in and around Columbus – Ohio
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, car parks, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like car parks, schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper or local publication about our company and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who would need our customized services
- Advertise our CCTV security camera installation services company in relevant automobile magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Attend relevant security expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied students
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our product and services
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is set to establish a standard CCTV security camera installation services business in Columbus – Ohio and throughout the United States which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices in our business.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a CCTV security camera installation services business. The challenge is that most CCTV security camera installation services companies do not have the required money to pump into publicity and advertising.
We will ensure that we leverage on all conventional and non – conventional publicity and advertising techniques to promote our CCTV security camera installation services business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Classic Click® Security Services, Inc.;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our CCTV security camera installation services business in relevant magazines, local newspaper, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations in and around Columbus – Ohio
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target communities in and around Columbus – Ohio
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around Columbus – Ohio
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the CCTV security camera installation services line of business, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in Columbus – Ohio.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a CCTV security camera installation services business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. in the United of America.
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800
- The cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The cost for leasing standard office cum warehouse facility- $100,000
- The cost for facility remodeling – $10,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Amount needed for phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (Tool box, CCTV security cameras and accessories) – $50,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Credit card machine, POS, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The total cost for the purchase of utility truck – $15,000
- The cost for our grand opening party – $1,500
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $350,000 to successfully launch our CCTV security camera installation services business in Columbus – Ohio.
Generating Startup Capital Classic Click® Security Services, Inc.
Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is a business that will be owned and managed by Morgan Williams and his friend and business partner David Clinton. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility)
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Classic Click® Security Services, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our CCTV security camera installation services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the open market. We are well prepared to survive on a low – level profits margin for a short period of time.
At Classic Click® Security Services, Inc., we will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed pressure washing machines and industrial cleaning equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and bar accessories: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed CCTV security cameras and accessories et al: In Progress