If you are interested in starting a business in the aviation or sports industry, one of the options open to you especially if you are a retired air personnel or you trained in that regard is to open a skydiving business. Please note that skydiving businesses are usually restricted to a certain geographical area, which is why before starting this type of business, you must ensure that you are in a place where this type of business thrives.
Establishing a skydiving business can be expensive because the start-up kits and the private planes are truly expensive, and also maintenance cost and even fuelling can also be expensive as well. Licensing and permits can also be very expensive.
The bottom line is that if you are determined to explore the entrepreneurial world by starting a skydiving business, then you should consider going through the business plan below. Business plan is an integral part of the success of your business no matter the industry you decide to pitch your business tent in. Below is a sample skydiving business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Skydiving Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Financial Projections and Costing
1. Industry Overview
Skydiving is performed as a recreational activity and a competitive sport. It’s widely considered an extreme sport due to the risks involved. In 2018, there were 3.3 million jumps in the US. Skydiving can be practiced without jumping. Vertical wind tunnels are used to practice for free fall (“indoor skydiving” or “bodyflight”), while virtual reality parachute simulators are used to practice parachute control.
A recent report published shows that over the five years to 2021, the Skydiving industry has experienced moderate growth. Industry revenue has increased at an annualized rate of 2.9 percent to reach $371.1 million, including an anticipated 2.4 percent rise in 2018 alone. During the five-year period, the industry recovered from a sharp decline that began with the 2008 recession and bottomed out in 2009.
Falling per capita disposable income and poor national economic performance forced consumers and businesses to reduce recreational services such as skydiving. So also, within the said period, the Skydiving industry has grown by 2.9 percent to reach revenue of $371m in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 0.8 percent and the number of employees has grown by 1.5 percent.
In recent time, the Skydiving industry has managed to untangle its early post – recessionary bumps. Rising consumer sentiment and per capita disposable income have boosted industry growth over the five years to 2018. This has also led to increased demand for services provided by operators in the industry. In the coming years, the industry is forecast to exhibit continued growth.
Per capita disposable income and consumer confidence will keep rising as the unemployment rate continues to decline, providing consumers with more discretionary income for luxury services such as renting of skydiving for fun. The Skydiving industry is indeed a growing sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $371 million annually.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 1000 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate between 2015 and 2021. Please note that no player can boast of having a lion share of the available market in this industry.
The industry is growing only marginally slower than the economy as a whole, which suggests that the industry is mature. Additionally, the industry exhibits characteristics of mature industries, such as stable long-term demand and minimum product innovation. Product innovation has grown at a relatively steady rate over the five years to 2017.
The skydiving business is very open to any aspiring entrepreneur who has the capacity to open and run his or her own business. Just ensure that your skydiving business is located around a beach and of course in an environment with the right demography and you will be fine.
2. Executive Summary
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is a licensed and US registered skydiving business. We have been able to secure a standard facility in Honolulu – Hawaii. Honolulu which happens to be one of the most visited places for skydiving in the United States can boast of having and eco – friendly atmosphere for skydivers.
We are a skydiving company that is set to compete in the fast growing and fragmented industry not only in Honolulu – Hawaii, but also throughout various cities with plains in the United States market.
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. will run a standard skydiving business that will provide sky diving services and experience for individuals, sport clubs and paramilitary organizations. Our business goal is to become one of the leading skydiving companies in the United States and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of hardworking, creative and highly experienced skydivers in and around Honolulu – Hawaii and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows. We will make sure that we take our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company.
At Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc., our client’s best interest and safety will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is owned by Shannon McMillian and his immediate family members. Shannon McMillian is a member of CSPA and he also has a SIGMA Tandem rating. He has over 15 years experience working at various capacities within the aviation industry and of course the travel and tour industry in the United States of America.
3. Our Product and Services Offering
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Skydiving industry. We want to compete favorably with leading skydiving companies in the United States which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that our planes and parachutes and safety gadgets meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is not just accepted in Honolulu – Hawaii, but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening chains of our business. Our products and services are listed below;
- Artistic Events (Freestyle and Freefly, indoor and outdoor)
- Canopy Formation (outdoor only)
- Canopy Piloting (outdoor only)
- Dynamic (indoor only)
- Formation Skydiving (indoor and outdoor)
- Paraski (outdoor only), Style & Accuracy Landing (outdoor only)
- Wingsuit Flying (outdoor only)
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard skydiving business with some of the latest skydiving safety equipment. We want to become the leading skydiving company in the whole Honolulu – Hawaii.
- Our mission is to provide a standard sky diving service that can attract a wide range of clientele in and around the United States of America. We want to build a brand that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the skydiving industry globally hence we will place high premium on the safety of our clients.
Our Business Structure
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is a skydiving company that intends starting small in Honolulu – Hawaii, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading sky diving companies in the industry. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class business cum brand we want to own.
At Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. As a means of maximizing operational cost, we will contract the maintenance of all our skydiving equipment and aircrafts to a service provider, we don’t intend to maintain a very large overhead from the onset.
But as soon as the business grows and stabilizes, we will assemble our own in-house maintenance team. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Tandem Skydiving Safety Instructors/perators
- Client Service Executive
5. Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Answerable to fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Develops strategic plan by studying the trends in the Skydiving industry and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Makes certain that the specialists perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and the workforce
- Supervises multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Advises businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of acquisitions of aircraft
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Tandem Skydive Safety Instructor/Operators
- Responsible for helping beginning jumpers learn the safety procedures and processes needed to take their first jump
- Give skydivers all the necessary support needed to enjoy a seamless skydiving experience
- Test all required review content for the category
- Conduct the motor skill drills by the required repetition and holding times
- Immediately correct any student body position errors that may occur
- Teach all theoretical content correctly
- Proper preparation for the jump
- Supervision in the boarding and in-aircraft ride to altitude
- Project positive psychology and focus strategies during the ride up to altitude
- Ensure proper hookup procedure
- Skydiving instructors usually enter the field with a license and basic education, proving that they’re well-versed and experienced in executing safe jumps, easy landings, and other job duties.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the Manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Because we want to become the leader in our line of business, Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured skydiving business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive Skydiving industry in the United States.
Part of what the business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a comprehensive SWOT analysis for Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. Here is a summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc.;
We can boast of having some of the latest skydiving safety equipment and of course experienced tandem skydivers under our payroll. Our services will be guided by international best practices. Another strength that counts for us in the location of our skydiving business; it is located in one of the most ideal locations for such business in Honolulu – Hawaii.
As a new skydiving business in Honolulu – Hawaii, it might take some time for our skydiving company to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the fast – growing industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to purchase our aircraft for now and also to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to especially as it relates to placing adverts in mainstream media.
The opportunities in the skydiving business are massive considering the number of residents and tourists who would want to skydive either for fun or sport. As a skydiving company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power especially as it relates to recreational activities such as skydiving. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new skydiving company in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A close reflection of trends in the Skydiving industry shows that industry now competes with a wide variety of other recreational activities especially in and around beaches and coastal line. These activities include non – fishing sightseeing by boat and land-based recreation, such as hiking, city sightseeing, jet skiing, sporting events and even skydiving virtual video games.
Over the five years to 2021, the industry has lost ground to other forms of recreation as consumer preferences changed. External competition for the Skydiving industry is expected to increase going forward, representing a potential threat to the industry.
Total recreation expenditures track the total amount spent by US consumers on recreation services, including industry services. Total recreation expenditure is expected to increase in the coming year (post Covid), representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
If you are involved in Skydiving business, you will always have people who haven’t skydived before; that is the reason why you must have competent instructors on ground to help guide those new to skydiving. In some cases, depending on your policy, you might charge extra for those who want to learn without assistants.
Besides your instructors will also ensure that those skydiving adhere to all the safety measure you have in place especially the use of safety kits et al. Lastly, skydiving business operators in the bid to generate more revenue for their business retail safety google, life jackets, skydiving wares and other related merchandise. They open a store where everything about skydiving is sold.
8. Our Target Market
One thing about Skydiving business is that you require less effort to market your service especially if your office is located in an area that is close to the plains and tourist destination. It is still important for you to create some form of advertisement to tell people what you do, and it will pay you to partner with any hotel and resort that is close to the plains.
Our target market cuts across people of different classes and people from all walks of life, local and international tourists as well. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically designed our products and services for;
- Potential Couples/Young Adults
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations (For Skydiving Competitions)
- Tour Guides
Because of the competitive nature of the skydiving business, there is an increasing degree of related business activities, with big players dominating the market. Our competitive advantage is anchored on our dedicated team – we have a team of hardworking, creative and highly trained and experience workers.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry. Another strength that counts for us is the location of our skydiving company; it is located in one of the most visited eco-friendly tourist cities highly suitable for such business.
The diversity of views that a jump here gives is something to lookout for. You will come across Hawaii’s many islands, rainforests, mountains, beaches and more. Capture uninterrupted aerial views of the entire island at once as you transcend the skies and then jump. Wondering what’s eco-friendly about this dive?
Skydive operators in Hawaii use energy efficient planes to help reduce your skydiving carbon footprint by up to 40%. Our ability to compete on tender, fast adjustments made to changing regulations and close monitoring of competition are part of the competitive advantages we will be bringing to the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups skydiving businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Skydiving industry and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients. Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Artistic Events (Freestyle and Freefly, indoor and outdoor)
- Canopy Formation (outdoor only)
- Canopy Piloting (outdoor only)
- Dynamic (indoor only)
- Formation Skydiving (indoor and outdoor)
- Paraski (outdoor only), Style & Accuracy Landing (outdoor only)
- Wingsuit Flying (outdoor only)
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be fun loving people and tourists who would want to go sky diving especially during summer holidays. We are well positioned to take on the available market in the industry in Honolulu – Hawaii and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operation.
We have been able to examine the skydiving business market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. It is based on the location of our skydiving business facility and of course our target market;
- First Fiscal Year: $430,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $720,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.5 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales and our market share.
We will leverage on improving on our services, turnaround time and facility to ensure that we win new clients and retain old clients as well. Our unique selling proposition is that we are well positioned, we offer safe and seamless, services and people can easily access our facility, our various payment platforms are highly reliable.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in Skydiving industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc.
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Open our skydiving business with a big party in order to attract residents who are our first clients.
- Advertise our skydiving business on national dailies, local TV and local radio stations
- Promote our skydiving business online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to households, businesses and key stake holders in Honolulu – Hawaii
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, sport facilities, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Making our first impression count positively to those that patronize our skydiving services for the first time
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our skydiving business facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places in and around Honolulu – Hawaii
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent clients especially those that introduces their friends and family members to the business.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market.
We are set to become the number one choice for tourists and skydiving fun lovers in the whole of Honolulu – Hawaii and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening chains of skydiving businesses which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our business.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community – based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our sky diving services and experience
- Install our BillBoards in strategic locations all around Honolulu – Hawaii
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our skydiving business in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our skydiving business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they introduce their friends and family members to our business.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine (POS)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our skydiving services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our renting our services.
13. Financial Projections and Costing
Having done our due diligence, this is what it would cost us to set up Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. in the United States of America;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $100,800.
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the business – $200,000.
- The total cost for facility remodeling to fit into the type of skydiving business facility – $100,000
- The total cost for financing the purchase of our first aircraft, parachutes that contains a container/harness system, a main canopy, a reserve canopy and increasingly frequently an automatic activation device (AAD) as well, and other items such as helmet, jumpsuit, altimeter, and gloves, wear cameras, like GoPros, to record their skydives – $300,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $13,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost of our grand opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $15,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about nine hundred and fifty thousand (950,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard skydiving business in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc.
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mr. Shannon McMillian and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $700,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our skydiving services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard facility and reconstructing the facility to fit into the kind of skydiving business facility we want to manage: Competed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of parachutes that contains a container/harness system, a main canopy, a reserve canopy and increasing frequently an automatic activation device (AAD) as well, and other items such as helmet, jumpsuit, altimeter, and gloves, wear cameras, like GoPros, to record their skydives, furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating official website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress