Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc. is a skydiving company that intends starting small in Honolulu – Hawaii, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading sky diving companies in the industry. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class business cum brand we want to own.
At Silver Line® Sky Dive Group, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. As a means of maximizing operational cost, we will contract the maintenance of all our skydiving equipment and aircrafts to a service provider, we don’t intend to maintain a very large overhead from the onset.
But as soon as the business grows and stabilizes, we will assemble our own in-house maintenance team. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Our Business Structure
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Tandem Skydiving Safety Instructors/perators
- Client Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Table of Content
1. Chief Executive Officer – CEO
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Answerable to fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Develops strategic plan by studying the trends in the Skydiving industry and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Makes certain that the specialists perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and the workforce
- Supervises multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Advises businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
3. Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of acquisitions of aircraft
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
5. Tandem Skydive Safety Instructor/Operators
- Responsible for helping beginning jumpers learn the safety procedures and processes needed to take their first jump
- Give skydivers all the necessary support needed to enjoy a seamless skydiving experience
- Test all required review content for the category
- Conduct the motor skill drills by the required repetition and holding times
- Immediately correct any student body position errors that may occur
- Teach all theoretical content correctly
- Proper preparation for the jump
- Supervision in the boarding and in-aircraft ride to altitude
- Project positive psychology and focus strategies during the ride up to altitude
- Ensure proper hookup procedure
- Skydiving instructors usually enter the field with a license and basic education, proving that they’re well-versed and experienced in executing safe jumps, easy landings, and other job duties.
6. Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the Manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- What are the Best Earplugs for Skydiving? - December 2, 2020
- What are the Best Digital Altimeter Watches for Skydiving? - December 2, 2020
- 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Vending Machine Business - December 2, 2020