Do you want to start a network marketing company from scratch? Or you need a sample network marketing business plan template? If YES, then i advice you read on.
There has been an age-long debate on whether network marketing or multi-level marketing (MLM) is a legitimate business opportunity.
But at ProfitableVenture.com, we hold that it’s a legitimate way to make money provided the emphasis is on selling products—and not on recruiting more and more people into the network as it typical of most “Ponzi” schemes. There are two ways to make money from network marketing:
The first is promoting products for a network marketing company and getting rewards in cash and otherwise. And the second is starting your own network marketing company.
Each option has its pros and cons. While the first option will require very little or even no startup capital, the second option will require a lot of money, time, effort and other resources to start.
Making money from network marketing by promoting products and referring new members requires no more than good marketing skills. And you can easily get started by joining any reputable multi-level marketing program you can find. However, you have to be careful when choosing a multi-level marketing network to promote because there are many fake networks out there that are out to steal your money and waste your time.
On the other hand, starting your own network marketing company is far more profitable, but getting started isn’t easy. All you need is to get your multi-level marketing business plan in place and you are good to go.
Do you dream of starting your own network marketing company just like Amway, USANA, GNLD, Tianshi, Forever Living Products, Swissgarde, etc? If Yes, then I advice you read on to understand the steps involved in starting a successful network marketing program.
Starting a Network Marketing Company – Sample Business Plan Template
1. Create your product line-: Your first step towards starting a successful network marketing business is to come up with a product (or service) that will sound revolutionary and will most likely enjoy huge demand. A unique blend of natural health products proven to provide a certain health benefits is an example of a good idea. Any idea you come up with must be unique. That’s the keyword.
2. Set up your commission structure-: Your next step is to create a commission structure that pays about 8 to 10 people in an upline as soon as an associate of your company buys something from the company.
Ultimately, those in the top levels will reap the most rewards, and this is ideal, as it will motivate those at the bottom to “work hard” in order to reach the top levels as quickly as possible. This motivation will prompt them to sell the heck out of your company’s products and recruit as much as possible new associates.
No matter how complex your commission structure might seem, you must be able to understand it more than anyone else, and you must be able to explain it in detail whenever necessary. Your inability to explain it clearly will trigger doubts about your company.
3. Create credibility for your business-: This is necessary because the phrase “network marketing” is now widely regarded as a synonym for a business opportunity created to rip off its associates or marketers in the long term.
To add credibility to your network marketing business, you need to get endorsements from people who sound important. Also, you must promote your company in all local newspapers and magazines, and on every other medium you deem effective. Having a website and hiring an attorney are two measures that could boost credibility for your network marketing business.
4. Set your prices-: You must give your product or service a good price. A ridiculous price will send signals that your company is just another pyramid scheme looking to steal people’s money. So, you need to set a high price for your offers. Aside that this boosts credibility, it will also provide enough money to pay all your levels of commissions that you have established.
5. Define your terms and conditions-: You should also set up the requirements that marketers must meet to move from one commission level to another. The requirements must include a certain number of new recruits plus a minimum amount of product purchases by the distributors in a downline.
This will help you keep production going smoothly even when people aren’t selling your products or services. Your associates will do anything to move up the commission “ladder”, even if that means recruiting their family and friends into your network.
6. Create tools that will help your marketers succeed-: More than 60 percent of your recruits will fail and quit along the way, but you have to keep them believing that they could succeed. One way to achieve this is to keep them engaged and interested by creating training tools and guides. Also, you need to publish success stories of those who have been successful at network marketing to motivate your marketers.
7. Launch your company-: It is also important that you hold a big launch of your network marketing company. Invite as many potential marketers as possible and show them the benefits they stand to gain by joining your program. Also, invite the press to the event, so that word will spread quickly about your network marketing company.
- How Much It Cost to Open a Firehouse Subs Franchise - March 28, 2020
- How Much It Cost to Open a Papa Murphy’s Franchise - March 28, 2020
- How Much It Cost to Open a Steak and Shake Franchise - March 28, 2020